Jump to content

Shill, idiot, or genuine


spideysensei
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 5/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, Bombadil said:

Brand has always come across as slimy to me. Sort of bloke who'd try it on with your wife at the party when your out of the room.

Watched a few of his interviews where he tries  to be the voice of reason, cutting edge and in the know. For me Russell Brand is just a Brand trying to sell itself by jumping on any band wagon available.

 

He always makes me feel slimey and dirty after looking at his picture let alone watching his video.

I can compare him to the reaction I get from looking at Monkeypox. There are more clean homeless people than him.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Mr H said:

What do you guys think about redacted tv?

 

Weren't they part of RT at one point? If i remember it's kind of stock RT talking points and Lee Camp (see wiki early life, hehe) is fairly leftist, the controlled opposition side of leftism that's allowed to criticise Israel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spideysensei said:

 

Weren't they part of RT at one point? If i remember it's kind of stock RT talking points and Lee Camp (see wiki early life, hehe) is fairly leftist, the controlled opposition side of leftism that's allowed to criticise Israel.

Interesting. I don't know much about them. Just watched a Scott Ritter interview there and it was very good. Seems to be hosted by Clayton Morris who I think was on Fox previously, but not that sure about history/backgrounds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr H said:

Interesting. I don't know much about them. Just watched a Scott Ritter interview there and it was very good. Seems to be hosted by Clayton Morris who I think was on Fox previously, but not that sure about history/backgrounds

 

Yeah i remember him having some funny moments, but i think he let ideology creep in a bit much and i don't whether that was me changing more than him over the past 5-10 years but i just drifted away from viewing... As with anything in the media take what can be verified and leave the rest.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brand to  me is very calculating. He comes across to the gullible as a caring although zany individual. I personally think the zany part is his ruse to hide his deceitfulness. I get a gut reaction with him...and my gut tells me he is a conduit for dispersing mixed signals to the population, thereby causing the truth to be hidden in with his bullshit which then causes the truth to be tarnished. Thats how he seems to me...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's a weird one is Brand. I've agreed with much of what I've heard from him (which isn't a huge amount) and I like the way he phrases things sometimes. Yet there's an instinctive distrust of him that I always feel without being able to pinpoint why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

like the way he phrases things sometimes

He adds a load of verbiage in an attempt to make his point distinctly more intelligent than it actually is. He's a fuckin shill and was married to Mrs MK Ultra'd Illuminati slave whore and we are supposed to believe he's turned a corner cause is shilling the fuck out of everyone. Give me a break! 🤣 I ain't buying it. 

 

Until he's getting politically active, calling out the belt and road initiative, BRICS, Russia, China and Israel, critical infrastructure, massive transfers of wealth to the East, inspiring everyone to take political action, then he's a grade A fuckin shill. End of. 😊👍

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

He's a weird one is Brand. I've agreed with much of what I've heard from him (which isn't a huge amount) and I like the way he phrases things sometimes. Yet there's an instinctive distrust of him that I always feel without being able to pinpoint why.

 

Here's one good thing about Brand.........:classic_biggrin:

 

As many have said, Russell Brand's been at it a long time: In 2014/15, perhaps when he had the most traction, he not only interviewed David Icke several times on his show but routinely exalted him as some sort of heroic revolutionary crusader.
 
1843984495_arussellx.png.6b5c1462b8ab54bc9e2b5468ddd04a5a.png
 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes, but that love affair didn't last. David asked him to put money into TPV, which Brand did not wish to.

*Edit* Mind you, I wouldn't have done either, so that proves nothing either way.

 

(Blast, I meant to edit, not quote myself and add to it - sorry).

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

 He's a fuckin shill and was married to Mrs MK Ultra'd Illuminati slave whore and we are supposed to believe he's turned a corner cause is shilling the fuck out of everyone. Give me a break! 🤣 I ain't buying it. 

 

Until he's getting politically active, calling out the belt and road initiative, BRICS, Russia, China and Israel, critical infrastructure, massive transfers of wealth to the East, inspiring everyone to take political action, then he's a grade A fuckin shill. End of. 😊👍

Yeah, he's a shill.  The 33 tattoo on his left inner wrist is a real problem for me too.
In his own words, in the video below, he admits to being a:  Trickster, Prankster and troublemaker.....

https://www.brandnewtube.com/watch/russell-brand-the-hidden-hand-freemasonry-33-is-the-public-brainwash-360-is-the-top-2015-breakdown_8UAVNScEmcHOaTV.html

 

EDIT: I forgot to mention, check out the part from 23:50 onwards, where russell flashes the 'obey' pendant to katy perry.  (mk ultra shit)

And, the X within the O (the mark of the beast) explained on the video.

 

image.png.29bac68a73174bbad508b0b7fc095144.png

image.png

image.png
image.png.b3311be9277f1b2a9f452cc6e91be218.png

Interestingly, if you add up all the hours (not the minutes) but the hour hand values of the clocks behind Russell - the hour hands all add up to .......  33
 

 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
shit loads of edits
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Agreed...although I love nature documentaries and a few comedies.

thats how they get you
start on the good stuff and withing weeks youll be mainlining dross soaps and super high level bs game shows
not worth it just say no

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, legion said:

thats how they get you
start on the good stuff and withing weeks youll be mainlining dross soaps and super high level bs game shows
not worth it just say no

 

hahaha... I am very good at saying no..... I know when I'm being conned. Game shows are not my thing and soaps are mindnumbing...

 

I am very picky... haha

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

https://www.nme.com/news/music/crosby-stills-nashs-music-returns-to-spotify-3261128

 

Crosby, Stills & Nash’s music returns to Spotify
Of the news, David Crosby said: “I don’t own it now and the people who do are in business to make money"


4th July 2022

 

Posting this here, as it was discussed on this thread. I heard this earlier on GB News, where the headline said; Aging rockers quietly crawl back to Spotify after short-lived Joe roman protest. 

 

My gut feeling now, and back then, is that this is one big advert for Spotify, rather than a protest against Rogan. But then I enjoy being cynical 😆 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Observations said:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/crosby-stills-nashs-music-returns-to-spotify-3261128

 

Crosby, Stills & Nash’s music returns to Spotify
Of the news, David Crosby said: “I don’t own it now and the people who do are in business to make money"


4th July 2022

 

Posting this here, as it was discussed on this thread. I heard this earlier on GB News, where the headline said; Aging rockers quietly crawl back to Spotify after short-lived Joe roman protest. 

 

My gut feeling now, and back then, is that this is one big advert for Spotify, rather than a protest against Rogan. But then I enjoy being cynical 😆 

 

 

David Crosby makes it quite clear in his statement - he doesn't own the rights to his music (sold it off a while back, probably for a large one-off sum), so whoever does own it can do what they like. Same went for Neil Young as well, I think it was BlackRock who owned his back catalogue.

 

Remember The Beatles? Who ended up buying the rights to their music? Oh yes, it was Michael Jackson, wonder how he's doing these days...

 

This is why there are so many 'production-line' pop and dance records, your typical boy band doesn't write any songs, they just sing songs that have been mass-produced by teams of songwriters. Because its the songwriters who make all the money from the royalties. And this is why you get so many 'cover versions', where younger artists just sing somebody else's song, and guess who makes the money...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 2:35 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

David Crosby makes it quite clear in his statement - he doesn't own the rights to his music (sold it off a while back, probably for a large one-off sum), so whoever does own it can do what they like. Same went for Neil Young as well, I think it was BlackRock who owned his back catalogue.

 

Remember The Beatles? Who ended up buying the rights to their music? Oh yes, it was Michael Jackson, wonder how he's doing these days...

 

This is why there are so many 'production-line' pop and dance records, your typical boy band doesn't write any songs, they just sing songs that have been mass-produced by teams of songwriters. Because its the songwriters who make all the money from the royalties. And this is why you get so many 'cover versions', where younger artists just sing somebody else's song, and guess who makes the money...

 

 

...there's always The King Kitty Band! We are genuine. All those Laurel Canyon hippies were shills. And you'd be an idiot if you didn't check out The King Kitty Band's latest smash hits, "Dancing on the Radio" and "Sour Grapes" on a YouTube near you, today!

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2022 at 1:23 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Yeah, he's a shill.  The 33 tattoo on his left inner wrist is a real problem for me too.
In his own words, in the video below, he admits to being a:  Trickster, Prankster and troublemaker.....

https://www.brandnewtube.com/watch/russell-brand-the-hidden-hand-freemasonry-33-is-the-public-brainwash-360-is-the-top-2015-breakdown_8UAVNScEmcHOaTV.html

 

EDIT: I forgot to mention, check out the part from 23:50 onwards, where russell flashes the 'obey' pendant to katy perry.  (mk ultra shit)

And, the X within the O (the mark of the beast) explained on the video.

 

image.png.29bac68a73174bbad508b0b7fc095144.png

image.png

image.png
image.png.b3311be9277f1b2a9f452cc6e91be218.png

Interestingly, if you add up all the hours (not the minutes) but the hour hand values of the clocks behind Russell - the hour hands all add up to .......  33
 

 

 

I have "dog-like" instincts about people. Never liked this wanker. 

 

In today's world NOBODY makes it to a certain level of fame if they aren't "in the club". Some puppets act for the Left, some for the Right, etc., but, they all got the same hands up their asses. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People are awakening at different levels, they are expressing their opinions in the best way possible. Yeah they are not always correct, no ones perfect. Yes some of them may have held contradictory opinions in the past, who doesn't. Life is a learning experience. Who gives you the right to judge them. I Tell you what this thread is absolute Bullshit

 

 

Edited by Diesel
Trying to reason with another flock of sheep
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...