Jump to content

Shill, idiot, or genuine


spideysensei
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, screamingeagle said:

whennit was hot news ,they said 200????

 

I guess whan you get that kind of money It doesn't really matter much - 100 , 200 how you ever going to spend that? I just wonder about him now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2022 at 8:18 PM, spideysensei said:

Aim of thread:  the next poster determines whether the famous person mentioned in the post above is an NWO shill, merely an idiot, or is genuinely fighting for us.

 

 

There is a 4th option - they are in it for the money.  There's loads of people making big money from this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Seth said:

All the spotify crap going on about Joe Rogan. I see him making loads of claims, but he is making a whole ton of money, I really wonder about him.

How Much Did Spotify Pay Joe Rogan? Plus: Is the Deal Hurting His Brand? (distractify.com)

 

100 million bucks?

 

That is crazy money. He has reportedly 11 million listeners per episode, but what makes me suspicious about his motives is the thing about Spotify and Joni and co.

 

Joe Rogan apologizes to Spotify amid Covid misinformation accusations (cnbc.com)

"Podcaster Joe Rogan has apologized to Spotify, while also addressing the controversy around his podcast. Musicians Neil Young and Joni Mitchell recently boycotted the service for continuing to host “The Joe Rogan Experience,” which has been accused by medical professionals of spreading Covid misinformation. Both musicians have since pulled their music libraries from Spotify.

“I want to thank Spotify for being so supportive during this time and I’m very sorry that this is happening to them and that they’re taking so much heat from it,” Rogan said Sunday. He also apologized to Young and Mitchell."

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Somebody please take a look at how convenient, 'coincidental' and 'untimely' this is

 

I wonder why the woman that made the compilation never bothered to do it ages ago?  Only now did it become a problem?

The double standards are real, they never speak  against racism when it doesn't benefit their agendas.

Edited by MarkBirtley
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Does anybody know what happened to Luke btw?

Not saying he is a shill or anything but nobody is posting a video by We Are the Change anymore.

He's part of Tim Pool's gang doing Tim Cast IRL. I like Luke, although I'm not too sure about him since his alignment with Tim. However, he does say what he thinks on there so not all bad. Not sure about Tim either. So who knows. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

He's part of Tim Pool's gang doing Tim Cast IRL. I like Luke, although I'm not too sure about him since his alignment with Tim. However, he does say what he thinks on there so not all bad. Not sure about Tim either. So who knows. 

 

I did think Luke was genuine compared to Paul Watson from AJ's channel.

Never heard of Tim Pool character. 😮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

I did think Luke was genuine compared to Paul Watson from AJ's channel.

Never heard of Tim Pool character. 😮

YouTube mate, has his own website as well. He does some good segments, I don't mind him. Not had much of a shill vibe, but he's out there, so he could be controlled opposition. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Triggernometry are cucks. Probably shills?

Never liked triggernometry it's telling they are trying to mock James delingpole as well.

 

They ain't cool and they ain't good. 

 

I did enjoy Richard grannons talk on there though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Got any examples? 

 

Maybe,

Piers Corbyn you might wonder.

Comes across genuine on a mission & his band of merry followers, who seem to turn up everywhere the media does.

Similar to Shaylar & Jah John.👻

 

I still prefer him to his brother, who I used to think was a useful tool, but now know hes owned like the rest from his obvious actions, like so many others.

John Pilger is another I used to believe was innocent. Roger Walters...theres a network of pretenders, whove come out the closet.

The list is long as you know.

 

"The Joe Rogan truth movement" now..everything is fully contained.🤦‍♂️

 

Is the 4 Musketeers. Elon, Brand, Peterson & Rogan. On Twatter anyway, not amongst seasoned truthers.

 

I could also mention_____________________________liners, but I wont.🤔🤭

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Maybe,

Piers Corbyn you might wonder.

Comes across genuine on a mission & his band of merry followers, who seem to turn up everywhere the media does.

Similar to Shaylar & Jah John.👻

 

I still prefer him to his brother, who I used to think was a useful tool, but now know hes owned like the rest from his obvious actions, like so many others.

John Pilger is another I used to believe was innocent. Roger Walters...theres a network of pretenders, whove come out the closet.

The list is long as you know.

 

"The Joe Rogan truth movement" now..everything is fully contained.🤦‍♂️

 

Is the 4 Musketeers. Elon, Brand, Peterson & Rogan. On Twatter anyway, not amongst seasoned truthers.

 

I could also mention_____________________________liners, but I wont.🤔🤭

 

 

 

 

If say all of them are knowingly shilling and not idiots. Lift the lid on most of them and they are shifty to fuck. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of the people mentioned I haven't heard of , Joe Rogan I'm not sure if genuine or not , but I would er on the side of genuine, if he had D Icke on that would clinch it.

Ben Fulford is a shill , saw him in the Project Camalot days, full of bullshit in my opinion

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, peter said:

Most of the people mentioned I haven't heard of , Joe Rogan I'm not sure if genuine or not , but if he had D Icke on that would clinch my opinion as to shill or not.

Ben Fulford is a shill , saw him in the Camalot days full of bullshit in my opinion

Absolutely agree, Fulford is well and truly full of shit. In the same vein, I add David Wilcock to the fold. Absolute shill. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Absolutely agree, Fulford is well and truly full of shit. In the same vein, I add David Wilcock to the fold. Absolute shill. 

Yes I forgot about Wilcock ,but he is easily forgetable

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Trouble man Joe.

 

I don't know if this is significant but the company that owns moderna is also a leading shareholder in spotify; so perhaps they have had spotify apply pressure to joe rogan and that is also why some of rogans podcasts have been taken down

Baillie Gifford & Co increases ownership in SPOT / Spotify Technology SA

Fintel Staff

January 26, 2022

https://fintel.io/news/baillie-gifford-co-increases-ownership-in-spot-spotify-technology-sa-0.9423305279521761

Here’s Why Moderna (MRNA) Became One of Baillie Gifford’s Top Contributors

Jose Karlo Mari Tottoc
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glad to see the thread getting some use.

 

Joe Rogan then. Tough one. Erring towards the controlled opposition side, but hesitant to claim that outright. I think someone mentioned it previously, he could do with some guests that challenge the fundamental narrative more, Icke included. He certainly comes off as genuine, and i know that's not a great indicator but i'm going with my gut on this one and saying genuine, until proven otherwise.

 

Hugo Talks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

I don't know if this is significant but the company that owns moderna is also a leading shareholder in spotify; so perhaps they have had spotify apply pressure to joe rogan and that is also why some of rogans podcasts have been taken down

Baillie Gifford & Co increases ownership in SPOT / Spotify Technology SA

Fintel Staff

January 26, 2022

https://fintel.io/news/baillie-gifford-co-increases-ownership-in-spot-spotify-technology-sa-0.9423305279521761

Here’s Why Moderna (MRNA) Became One of Baillie Gifford’s Top Contributors

Jose Karlo Mari Tottoc

 

Yeah I read that Neil Youngs music is also owned by Blackstone which BlackRock have heavily influence over..all the same chosen ites of course.

Remember Blackcube too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Glad to see the thread getting some use.

 

Joe Rogan then. Tough one. Erring towards the controlled opposition side, but hesitant to claim that outright. I think someone mentioned it previously, he could do with some guests that challenge the fundamental narrative more, Icke included. He certainly comes off as genuine, and i know that's not a great indicator but i'm going with my gut on this one and saying genuine, until proven otherwise.

 

Hugo Talks.

 

Thanks for that considered reply spideysensei.

 

I have a lot of respect for Joe Rogan, for numerous reasons. Not least because of the great interviews he did with Graham Hancock and Randall Carllson.

 

He also wasn't afraid to speak out about his experiences with entheogens, such as ayahuasca.

 

Neil Kramer, who is one of my favourite philosophers, kinda sums it up for me when he says that each of those who are genuinely seeking truth , are at extremely unique points in our very own individual respective journeys. ( It's almost as if the universe has been created for you when you think about it from this perpective)

 

So, take me for instance. Had anyone suggested to me two years ago that there was no such thing as a pathogenic virus, then as someone who thought that nothing about the lies told to me could surprise me , I might have considered such thinking a step too far. How about you, or so many others on this forum, who are , for the most part genuinely seeking truth ?

 

Is Joe Rogan ready for such revelation? I suspect not.

 

But I do admire the fact that he is prepared to talk about Ivermectin, and that with an enormous following, he has undoubtedly helped others seeking genuine truth.

 

He is of course swimming along this path amidst a host of financial concerns, involving contracts in the millions.

 

As I see it ,thats the path he now finds himself wrangled up in

 

Another unique soul, another day, another step towards real truth , or a step away from it ?

 

I think that Joes probably on the right track. Or at least I think he's trying.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...