An update from Dr Reiner Fullmich AT LAST……

CarpeDiem

Give it another 8 years before we see the whole truth to come out, but it is a start at least, and I agree with the stance and approach of this thing that Dr Reiner Fullmich and others are taking by going after the PCR test first to prove it was defective and not fit for purpose and that the injections were based also upon this and share the same fate of not fit for purpose, then the injections can be seen as a mass murder weapon, obviously there is going to be a lot of people that are going to disappear under the wheels of buses, particularly those that pushed the lie of Asymptomatic transmission of a non existent virus, and then you have corruption within the courts of the social communofascist state of Europe that will delay proceedings further and more people will be thrown under the bus, but on a happier note at least, it would seem India is going after B Gates with all guns blazing for MURDER!. God Bless India and I pray for a full disclosure in that prosecution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikheil said:

It's all pretend, meaningless garbage. Just sit back and alles sal reg kom.

He's paid by the elite to keep you happy and hopeful while they fuck you deeper up your ass.

Sponsored by Volkswagen?

Maybe HSBC ?

Seriously Mikheil, if you want to compllain about meaningless garbage conjured into existence on the back of lies ( this whole evil covid agenda )as opposed to truth, you could do far worse than get behind Fullmich,

Because  what he's doing, is exposing it and fighting it, the only way he knows how -  and this is what I personally want and we as a civilization need.

15 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Sponsored by Volkswagen?

Maybe HSBC ?

Seriously Mikheil, if you want to compllain about meaningless garbage conjured into existence on the back of lies ( this whole evil covid agenda )as opposed to truth, you could do far worse than get behind Fullmich,

Because  what he's doing, is exposing it and fighting it, the only way he knows how -  and this is what I personally want and we as a civilization need.

I lived in South Africa when de Klerk gave the country away so he could shag a coloured woman. I watched Dr Andries Treurnicht do EXACTLY what Fuellmich is doing. His job was to keep people quiet until the handover was complete. He did a fine job.

When history is written Fuellmich will join the likes of Treurnicht

I only WISH he was doing something, but all he has done so far is spout platitudes and tell us what we already know. The masses wouldn't believe God if he came down in a chariot of fire and exposed it. FEAR - They fucking LOVE it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CarpeDiem said:

I have to say my opinion about Dr Reiner has changed. I do not think he is a stooge any longer. I think given time he and his colleagues will come good on this.

More from him…….

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NjR16jkgBFUe/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NaxpRDFkOUch/

OMG - A whole squadron of pigs just flew by all waving hypodermics and they're writing "Bill Gates is God"

I'm with @Mikheilon this one. I haven't seen any evidence anything this guy says is real. Isn't he German, Germany has a long history of PsyOps and False Flags, from the Reichstag Fire to the Pink Panther. wasn't that "Doctor" who supposedly got shot recently also German?

I get a strong feeling this Fuelmich is a hopium pusher

10 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I lived in South Africa when de Klerk gave the country away so he could shag a coloured woman. I watched Dr Andries Treurnicht do EXACTLY what Fuellmich is doing. His job was to keep people quiet until the handover was complete. He did a fine job.

When history is written Fuellmich will join the likes of Treurnicht

I only WISH he was doing something, but all he has done so far is spout platitudes and tell us what we already know. The masses wouldn't believe God if he came down in a chariot of fire and exposed it. FEAR - They fucking LOVE it.

Reimer fuellmich just explained to us how Bill Gates is currently wanted in India on murder charges.

I have Zero reason to doubt that.

Perception is based on information recieved.

Both myself you and many others recieved this information. You already knew it, apparently - I didnt , nor did  thousands of people hearing this.

He isn't like the Antifa gang in Belgiium, smashing things to bits after a peaceful rally of tens of thousands of people.

So lets agree to disagree on method.

Violence begets violence.

Your answer is ?

3 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

Did you fact check this?

Did you ?  What were your conclusions ? who cited you this information ?

Do you trust your sources ?

Or do you know in your heart that Bill Gates is a mass murdering psychopath?

I look at the world , and the lunatics that rule it , and the insanity that is produced , in case you can't see it.

And I trust my heart.

Edited by MarcusOmouse

17 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Did you ?  What were your conclusions ? who cited you this information ?

Do you trust your sources ?

Or do you know in your heart that Bill Gates is a mass murdering psychopath?

I look at the world , and the lunatics that rule it , and the insanity that is produced , in case you can't see it.

And I trust my heart.

I rest my case

Edited by Gjergj Skënderbeu

48 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

I rest my case

Well here is some evidence, but as always take it with a pinch of salt the size of a dumper truck about our ever so philanthropic genocidal maniac in nice wooly nitwear jumpers, he's so cute🤢🤮:

From the headline:

Judges demand answers after children die in controversial cancer vaccine trial in India

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908963/Judges-demand-answers-children-die-controversial-cancer-vaccine-trial-India.html

The point is the truth movement is a joke, and much of the "resistance" against the current transformation of the world is controlled opposition. And this is only made possible by the intellectually lazy, confirmation biased, and intellectually corrupt on both sides. 

Reimer Fuellmich. There's zero evidence he was ever involved with the lawsuits against Deutsche bank and VW Cars. His name is not mentioned once in those cases. And most likely he's not preparing any "Nurenberg 2.0". More likely he's getting wealthy from all the intellectually lazy confirmation biased gullible fools who fund him. And maybe probably he's even getting paid by the Deepstate. He's an actor. And not only the resistance is full of actors. All the boogiemen who get pushed forward to push the agenda of the NWO are actors. They where actors from the start. Most of them where selected in highschool/college to be Emmanuel Goldstein's. George Soros, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Susan Wojcicki, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, etc. And on the other side we get the David Ickes, Alex Jones's, Tucker Carlsons, and many more. They're all actors playing the role of Emmanuel Goldstein. And Emmanuel Goldstein is not Jewish, that's just the role he plays. Think about that.

2feb3c1f115717f1b92e84b893db6832.jpg

Everybody gets his 2 minutes of hate. 

But who shook the jar?

s15c97rhzw171.png?width=460&format=png&auto=webp&s=43050f56df9bf14e94eb276c58e8c31dc59efd3c

No, i don't care this quote get's misattributed to David Attenborough, it's irrelevant. 

17 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Reimer fuellmich just explained to us how Bill Gates is currently wanted in India on murder charges.

I have Zero reason to doubt that.

Your answer is ?

My answer is that it's bullshit. They can't get enough of Gate's poison in their bodies. Gates is NOT wanted in India they love him to bits. 

Means Fuellmich is a lying cunt.

Edited by Mikheil
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

The point is the truth movement is a joke

Truth is truth it needs no movement, it is there to expose the lie, the deception, and those two things can not endure in it's light.

6 hours ago, Mikheil said:

My answer is that it's bullshit. They can't get enough of Gate's poison in their bodies. Gates is NOT wanted in India they love him to bits. 

Means Fuellmich is a lying cunt.

The only answers Ive seen from you, generally involve violence.

You and Gjerg should maybe start your very own A-team and see where that gets you.