How To Literally Reset Your DNA For Positivity

RobinJ

So, today I watched a video by Billy Carson and in it he mentioned that there is scientific proof that you can literally reset your DNA from negative to positive mindset by simply saying 3 positive affirmations a day for 21 days. I knew straight away that this is a fundamental truth which needs to be shared in these trying times.

It sparked a  reminder in me of the beginning of my trying to understand meditation. My route to opening up spiritually came via learning about brain health, heart brain connection, psychology, hypnosis, cymatics/ binaural beats, amongst some general waking up things. 

I found a youtube channel when I was seeking info about how to meditate and the many different ways to do it. For me personally all turned out to be about frequency, or I should say, specific frequencies. My route took me via a channel called Power Thoughts Meditation Club. By the time I discovered it I had already learned and experimented on myself with hypnosis. Then I found binaural beats, which lead to using binaural beats during meditation with certain frequencies which allow you to get into the 'zone' easier. PTMC use a combination of those things in their meditations, which is why they are so powerful. I know we all find meditation hard in the beginning, but you have to keep trying until you realise one day, you made it to the 'zone'

Everyones experience is different, there is no right and wrong way. DO what feels right to you, what you feel guided to do.

Hypnosis is all about repetition, and to reset your awareness to a higher frequency you need to repeat a something for a minimum of 21 days in order to form a new habit. I set myself a challenge to listen to the same meditation every day for 21 days. I used to put it on 30 minutes before bed but whilst in bed, so I was nice and warm and comfy. With binaural its important to use headphones.

Since then, about a year or so later during an awakening session, I was shown certain shapes, and certain tones became super embedded into my being,  via the music I was listening to, nothing else. That music was so powerful, I felt it and the love that created it- amazing! Now when I hear two frequencies in particular, and since I have studied cymatics more, I have matched those frequency tones to the correct shape.

Now, I have a very powerful way to both hear and visualise the frequencies that work specifically for me. I don't even need to meditate anymore. I can sit and listen to music with those tones and I can click into a higher place. Its fascinating really.

Resetting your brain also means forgiving yourself  for bad things you may have done in the past whilst operating under the control system matrix or programming. Forgive, be grateful for every positive thing that comes your way, atone for your bad deed by seeking out who or what you wronged, understand it, and move on. Using daily positive processing will literally override the negative bull crap which keeps us from growth.

Let go of fear, you have nothing to lose and soooo much to gain. 

• Thanks 1

I was going to start a new thread but reading your first paragraph it sounds like we are thinking along the similar line.

Our DNA is being attacked and I think this is an important topic.

Although this video touches on the tattoeing, I agree with what he says pretty much.

Unlike in the Africa or Asia, the West has no tradition to honour their anscestors.

He also talks about his NDE as well. Fascinating guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABRuE2rx-4Y

In the above video, he mentions of Ancestral Medicine. Listen to the recorded courses and there are free course coming up on 1st Feb (check the time zone) "Why Focus on Blood Ancestors?"

If I was to have a tattoo, I would definitely want to have it done by someone like him. But I probably will never travel to Australia due to the restriction. Also his Episode 1-4 video are so good too. He's the one who introduced me to Dr Ibrahim Karim when I got interested in geometry.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2

Not sure we got onto tattooing from spiritual journeys....? Anyhoo...Personally Im not a fan of body art. I find it ugly, though I understand why some cultures wish to keep the tradition.

It is our DNA they are after for sure, because they cant feel emotions like we do or connect to the higher self and higher power. The dark ones are trapped in this realm and require our energy to survive.

Once you start to see how much more we are its only a forward journey, there is no going backwards. When the real spiritual ones come forward ( not the new age bullshit version that is constantly in your face ) and start to be more open about their experiences so we can all share our notes and learn from each other, the quicker this madness will end.

I personally can feel dark entity energy now since I had my awakening. Basically, for me  i have felt like I had a giant tune up and now everything is more heightened, but particularly my visions/ dreams/ frequency/ geometry stuff.

Id love to know your experiences if you would like to share? Or by private message if you prefer.

I think February will be a big month- the numbers alone should tell us that. 02.02.2022 anyone...?

On 1/22/2022 at 7:19 PM, RobinJ said:

Not sure we got onto tattooing from spiritual journeys....? Anyhoo...Personally Im not a fan of body art. I find it ugly, though I understand why some cultures wish to keep the tradition.

It is our DNA they are after for sure, because they cant feel emotions like we do or connect to the higher self and higher power. The dark ones are trapped in this realm and require our energy to survive.

Once you start to see how much more we are its only a forward journey, there is no going backwards. When the real spiritual ones come forward ( not the new age bullshit version that is constantly in your face ) and start to be more open about their experiences so we can all share our notes and learn from each other, the quicker this madness will end.

I personally can feel dark entity energy now since I had my awakening. Basically, for me  i have felt like I had a giant tune up and now everything is more heightened, but particularly my visions/ dreams/ frequency/ geometry stuff.

Id love to know your experiences if you would like to share? Or by private message if you prefer.

I think February will be a big month- the numbers alone should tell us that. 02.02.2022 anyone...?

Yeah, they are ramping up temporarily but that doesn't make much difference since the dark energy has always been here.

If you neglect parts of you, if you don't shine a light on it then that parts become a shadow, your demon.

I see it this way,  they are doing me a favour. You remain unaffected and able to continue your journey IF there is nothing they can cling on to.

For example, if you haven't got a handle of addiction, emotional issue, do a crime ....them kind of vice, then they are able to get you.

But if you've been working on these things way before Covid then they can thrown anything and you are able to transmute these energies to your advantage.

This is how you pass the test and the next gate will open so that you can move on forward.

Yes, the dark ones surround humanity. Ive felt them many times. I believe you are right, only by lighting up our worst things and dealing with them can be be truly free. I am gathering my people now, its my purpose. The most amazing thing about this whole process is being able to talk to people about it, to learn, and to give knowledge by sharing our experiences. Beautiful

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

I've found the following in this book which was published back in 1999 i.e. pre-Covid.

doctors at UCLA began about five years ago examining a young boy who had been born with AIDS. He had been checked at birth, at six months and
again at one year. He still had AIDS. He wasn’t checked again until he was about five. When they checked him this time, all traces of the
AIDS virus were gone. It was as though he had never contracted AIDS. They didn’t know how his system became immune; all they knew was that it did.

They checked everything they could think of, including his DNA. It was here where they found a change. This young boy did not have human DNA!
We have 64 codons in our DNA, but in normal humans only 20 of these codons are turned on. The rest are inert or not working, except for three, which are the stop and start programs. This young boy had 24 codons turned on—he had found a way to mutate that made him immune to AIDS. In fact, when they were testing him, they found that he was immune to everything. They found that his immune system was 3000 times stronger than a
normal human’s.

Then they found another child with the same situation, coming out of AIDS and turning on the same 24 codons, becoming immune to AIDS and other diseases. They found 100, then 10,000. UCLA now believes that 1% of the world has made this change. They now believe that 55 million children and adults are no longer human, by DNA definition.

Now, the Aids bit, may be all of the previous tests other than the last one were fake results anyway.

I'm not talking about Aids virus here.

It's where I highlighted which is interesting.

Edited by DaleP

Shadow work- or otherwise known as getting rid of the dark shit you have held on to, facing it and dealing with it so you can clear it out and move on. You dont need special diet for that, you need to understand how your brain/ heart connect and learn how to tune in to your higher self. The more you do that, in the beginning especially, the more you will be shown about what you really are and your powers. Its like being given a box full of awesome presents but you can only look at one at a time.

Anyone who does this work on themselves is part of the change in humanity, whether or not this shows in your 'dna.'  DNA is really just a product of the change from darkness in charge to YOU being in charge of your destiny. Push away the fear and just go with it.

We have to learn to let go of our programming and past pain. The more you do that, the more you get changes within you. From what I have witnessed and felt myself, its about being open to receive love and to give it more readily. Its about being outward facing not inward looking.

Everyone I have talked with who is on this path has had variations of similar themes. You are 'woken up' slowly ( often) by dreams or strange experiences you cant explain etc. Its only when you pay attention to them and start to follow the clues given that you are then shown more. The more you try to understand, the more you are given. Its like a giant puzzle all about you.

The key thing is to be OPEN to the things that come, no matter how strange. 

As a rough guide to give you an idea my own journey has included; out of body experiences, deep intuition, messages in my head, dreams, visions  and revelations about myself and who I am at my core, my purpose etc. The more my path is shown to me and the more I stay on it, the easier things become for me. Stuff I need just works out well. I have to put in effort, but I always get what I need at that moment.

As Max Igan says " if you throw yourself to the wind, you can ride it' - stop thinking or forcing it, just BE it and FEEL it. 

• Like 2

Dealing with trauma the right way is shadow work. Finding the right attitude towards the world and other people is too. I find myself being entrusted with unusual things lately, people opening up about things that get rather personal shortly upon meeting them. I took a plunge in the opposite direction tonight and 'got rewarded' too. A potential friend to play pool with, maybe a job eventually, even if none of the above (because he said he has 500 traffic tickets lifetime and cracks in the front window of his work van), a good time.

I refuse to be scared of anyone that i don't get bad mojo from, and so far I'm sensing it right, that also seems to work the other way around; people respond to my state when I'm relaxed, not always the case but doing well after lots of training ;)

One of my trauma's used to be not being heard and listened to nearly enough, going hermit mode. That got worse after some physical issues and i just gave up at some point, but never give up! No one cares about my weird hair and a broken tooth or two - A cafe owner i never met before described to me how she met her husband and how dislike transformed to love, about 3 hours after meeting.

There are real people out there, you need to prime your feeling rather then traditional senses though, and let it run the course. Everyone i talked to lately mentioned the nature of society/ government/ how it all works within their own vocabulary, and i would adapt my conversational style. All of them also mentioned spiritual/ conspiratorial things in their own way; am i a 'Wappie'? The dutch semi-derogatory term for a 'believer' in many things we discuss on this forum. Maybe we can transform that into a badge of pride at some point because opposition here is now turning into a beautiful rainbow.

Repeating you a bit Robin, but i haven't experienced this for a long time. "Bring back the 60's" i heard today, not for the first time.

Being around real people that you vibe with is 100% net positive for the mind and body. But that does not mean agreements, or PHD+ level philosophical discussions all day (i tried that, it can get very boring) or even shared interests at all. Just real people instead of robots.

Small leaps of faith can lead to bigger ones. With no faith at all, everything remains dull.

oh yes, the vibe you give out REALLY matters. You literally get back what you put out. Ive heard so many people moan about mask wearing and other covid crap for example. I find if you approach with a smile and a happy disposition you tend to get it come back at you. from there is where we get conversation etc.

the more you help people, or forgive them (even if they try to shaft you) the more comes your way that is good for you personally. It really is amazing how easy it is to connect if you just give the right vibe thats open in the beginning. Its really fascinating once you get it and put it into practice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2022 at 3:49 AM, RobinJ said:

the more you will be shown about what you really are and your powers. Its like being given a box full of awesome presents but you can only look at one at a time.

Absolutely!

According to Alex Collier, we have about 20 different alien tribe DNA but they are mostly remaining inactive.

From an Andromedian alien, this is like we hold like a box full of jewels which we don't know that we have!

This is why, the time is right, that starseeds are coming to the Earth to be born. Aliens don't have everybody else's DNA, we are the alien DNA collection.

Anyone who does this work on themselves is part of the change in humanity,

Exactly!

If you just did this, you raise your vibration and without going out to help anybody you will be affecting the Earth and its content.

Edited by DaleP

On 1/22/2022 at 12:41 AM, RobinJ said:

So, today I watched a video by Billy Carson and in it he mentioned that there is scientific proof that you can literally reset your DNA from negative to positive mindset by simply saying 3 positive affirmations a day for 21 days. I knew straight away that this is a fundamental truth which needs to be shared in these trying times.

It sparked a  reminder in me of the beginning of my trying to understand meditation. My route to opening up spiritually came via learning about brain health, heart brain connection, psychology, hypnosis, cymatics/ binaural beats, amongst some general waking up things. 

I found a youtube channel when I was seeking info about how to meditate and the many different ways to do it. For me personally all turned out to be about frequency, or I should say, specific frequencies. My route took me via a channel called Power Thoughts Meditation Club. By the time I discovered it I had already learned and experimented on myself with hypnosis. Then I found binaural beats, which lead to using binaural beats during meditation with certain frequencies which allow you to get into the 'zone' easier. PTMC use a combination of those things in their meditations, which is why they are so powerful. I know we all find meditation hard in the beginning, but you have to keep trying until you realise one day, you made it to the 'zone'

Everyones experience is different, there is no right and wrong way. DO what feels right to you, what you feel guided to do.

Hypnosis is all about repetition, and to reset your awareness to a higher frequency you need to repeat a something for a minimum of 21 days in order to form a new habit. I set myself a challenge to listen to the same meditation every day for 21 days. I used to put it on 30 minutes before bed but whilst in bed, so I was nice and warm and comfy. With binaural its important to use headphones.

Since then, about a year or so later during an awakening session, I was shown certain shapes, and certain tones became super embedded into my being,  via the music I was listening to, nothing else. That music was so powerful, I felt it and the love that created it- amazing! Now when I hear two frequencies in particular, and since I have studied cymatics more, I have matched those frequency tones to the correct shape.

Now, I have a very powerful way to both hear and visualise the frequencies that work specifically for me. I don't even need to meditate anymore. I can sit and listen to music with those tones and I can click into a higher place. Its fascinating really.

Resetting your brain also means forgiving yourself  for bad things you may have done in the past whilst operating under the control system matrix or programming. Forgive, be grateful for every positive thing that comes your way, atone for your bad deed by seeking out who or what you wronged, understand it, and move on. Using daily positive processing will literally override the negative bull crap which keeps us from growth.

Let go of fear, you have nothing to lose and soooo much to gain. 

That's interesting I have never heard that meditation can change your DNA!

Just a note on meditation. It means different things to different people. To me meditation means tracing your way back to source/god/true self and then being that knowingly. The first part takes some self enquiry. But once established the actual meditation itself requires no effort or technique. It is actually the opposite of doing a technique or method. It is being you, in your most essential state. It actually takes more effort not being you than it does being you! "even blinking is too much effort for the sage".

More modern day meditation normally means doing a series of techniques or activities that either relaxes you, puts you in a positive state, provides you with some extraordinary experience, or leads to a positive outcome. Of these types of practices there are many. But everytime you partake, you take a step away from your true self, so although it may be pleasant experience and may receive external benefit, you are not experiencing YOU, raw. To be you requires no effort, technique, it is the most simple thing in the world, we just over look it and we misunderstand meditation as being some kind of practice we need to do for many years to achieve some type of "perfect" state. This is not required. All that is required is silence. Which is why silence is considered the highest transmission. 

I do very much enjoy modern meditations, which I prefer to call mind activities, because they bring much other benefit. But it's kinda been mismashed together with "pure" meditation, or knowing being.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 2:22 AM, Mr H said:

That's interesting I have never heard that meditation can change your DNA!

Just a note on meditation. It means different things to different people. To me meditation means tracing your way back to source/god/true self and then being that knowingly. The first part takes some self enquiry. But once established the actual meditation itself requires no effort or technique. It is actually the opposite of doing a technique or method. It is being you, in your most essential state. It actually takes more effort not being you than it does being you! "even blinking is too much effort for the sage".

More modern day meditation normally means doing a series of techniques or activities that either relaxes you, puts you in a positive state, provides you with some extraordinary experience, or leads to a positive outcome. Of these types of practices there are many. But everytime you partake, you take a step away from your true self, so although it may be pleasant experience and may receive external benefit, you are not experiencing YOU, raw. To be you requires no effort, technique, it is the most simple thing in the world, we just over look it and we misunderstand meditation as being some kind of practice we need to do for many years to achieve some type of "perfect" state. This is not required. All that is required is silence. Which is why silence is considered the highest transmission. 

I do very much enjoy modern meditations, which I prefer to call mind activities, because they bring much other benefit. But it's kinda been mismashed together with "pure" meditation, or knowing being.

'Meditation' has changed massively for me now. Really, looking back it was just a piece in my giant puzzle of what I am and my purpose. My journey has ALL been about frequency, meditation was part of that for a while. Meditation is also frequency because it is a heart led exercise, not a brain lead one. We mediate fro and for a 'love' aspect, not a thinking aspect.

However, since I learned what the true frequencies for me are, I no longer need to meditate as such. I can listen to certain tones within music to get the feeling of love and connectedness that meditation also brings.

If folks are interested in the frequency thing, then you can start with retuning your gadgets to 432 rather than the 440 all music has been tuned to now since the 1900s. There's a free app for it 432player.com

After that, research the 720 and 1440 htz frequencies and check out cymatics, and also the Temple of Hathor which is a monument tuned to all 3 of those.

Lastly, meditation is another thing hijacked. Its another way they use to make people sneer at the 'new age' types etc. It really comes down to learning how to trust your inner self.

There was also a CIA declassified document, which I still have, that details the mind experiments they were doing in the 50's with the different brainwave zones ( for control of course!)- The 'Gateway' project.

• Like 2

Cool man. I also never heard about the CIA brainwave experiments. Sounds interesting. I know that in later decades they set up their own psychic schools after finding out about the developed Russian schools. And they went around the world visiting all the shamans etc and the result was the remote viewing modality. Think that programme ended in the 90s or something from memory.

I will see if I can find the document. Was just a white paper on the experiments, diagrams of how they were carried out. From memory it covered ESP, telepathy, remote viewing, binaural beats to change brain wave states, and meditation brainwaves etc. 

It provides a scientific framework for expanding consciousness, out-of-body experiences, and other altered states of mind."