Hidden Case Studies Could Explain Targeting

Zusies

This is not a fanatical or conspiracy lead post but based upon my personnel experience's of actually living through this type what seems like a coveted attempt of harassment and character assassination of one singled out outcast within a very subtle form of mobbing.

I wondered if due to the close approximation of a well know mental institution as well proof of an historic child abuse trafficking ring coupled with various noticeable cliques from cowboy builders ripping home owners off, a band of twisted neighbourhood watch types routinely performing acted out fake situational events, spoiled chav causal types ruining around mobbing weak less than them individuals, battle axe what's app groups hunting unwitting suspects for violations imagined by the group members.

Would the existence of students from this sort of social media abnormality generation be conducting hidden case studies upon the registered voices hears themselves.
Due to the fact that if we speak up or point this staged co-ordinated events out we will be cul de sac into accusations of being delusional, nutty, unhinged.
If we post our honest opinions or detail our analyses of how this does indeed come across we will be unduly subject to censorship, editing and banning simply for recanting a personnel preceptive, seeking advice or supportive networks during an national so called Lockdown, ( of which is another caveat in it's self) so we are sort of triangulated by covert actions set in place against us, what if were black or of an ethnic background or survivors of sexual abuse known about within the local area.
Would this be acceptable to subject someone who was only attempting to high light this within my view very valid points to VH, and Gaslighting, Gang stalking and even the possibility that we hear voices due to it being forced upon us by way of EH.

So, would this be largely down to the ambient abuse cased by the exposure of assaults or routinely carried out by ungraduated students performing what's cased hidden case studies with psychiatry to test how we response to perceptual threats or deniable testimonies of targeting.

Within my personnel view point this seems to be the most plausible answers out there, of why this could be taking place.

What would be the thoughts of others.