I think I am recovering from COVID

theanonymousbear

I know many people think COVID isn't real. I was one of those people, or at least I was on the fence about it. I think my position has changed though. Here's my experience:

Two days ago, I came home from working all day in the cold and felt very "off", for lack of a better word. I felt feverish and fatigued but my temp was sitting at 98.5F. This is still high for me as I usually run 97.3. I wasn't worried about that or about feeling fatigued. It was the mixed feeling of lightheadedness and mild vertigo at the same time. I dosed up on 1300mg Tylenol and 800mg ibuprofen, a large amount of vitamin C and zinc, and then went to bed. I felt a little better the next morning and resumed the job I was doing. When I got home that evening, I felt the same way as before and this time, I had a temp of 99.1. I didn't fret though, still adamant that this was nothing but a cold or a mild flu though I haven't had the flu since 1997 and I don't get flu shots. I went through today and there's no more fever but I have very mild cough and a very mild sore throat. No big deal at all. My temp is now at 96.8 and I feel good except for the cough and sore throat. What's really, really weird though is that I just sat down to eat some fish and fries and the tartar sauce that came with my fish seems to have a very strong chemical smell to it. I can't even describe what kind of chemical smell it is...it's very strange. I thought it was bad so I got a bottle out of the fridge and it also smelled the same way. So I tried some ketchup and it smells the same way. I pulled out a bottle of BBQ sauce that I use all the time and it too has the same odor, though not as strong. Even my bottle of mustard has a slight chemical smell to it (my jar of dill pickle relish however, does not smell). I asked my daughter to smell the tartar sauce and ketchup and she feels they smell just fine. To me, they are offensive---especially the tartar sauce.

I read about and heard stories of peoples' sense of smell being affected by COVID and even made a few posts here about it. Something is definitely going on. I have been sick before in my life but never had a change in how things smelled.

I haven't been tested for COVID and I'm not going to be. We all know the test is BS and the "vaccine" is fake. Nevertheless, I think I had it, whatever "it" is.

1 hour ago, theanonymousbear said:

I read about and heard stories of peoples' sense of smell being affected by COVID and even made a few posts here about it. Something is definitely going on. I have been sick before in my life but never had a change in how things smelled.

I know I had covid and it's absolutely terrible ,I lost my sense of humor for two days, lucky I made a full recovery

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, theanonymousbear said:

I haven't been tested for COVID and I'm not going to be. We all know the test is BS and the "vaccine" is fake. Nevertheless, I think I had it, whatever "it" is.

If it wasn't in the media every 5 seconds to reinforce a problem, if you hadn't even heard about covid what would you think you have had, just a bit of a bug going around ,nothing more nothing less.

I find it funny you think the test is bullshit the vaccine is bullshit yet the virus is real, you seem to be looking for anything that convinces you you've had it .

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, peter said:

If it wasn't in the media every 5 seconds to reinforce a problem, if you hadn't even heard about covid what would you think you have had, just a bit of a bug going around ,nothing more nothing less.

I find it funny you think the test is bullshit the vaccine is bullshit yet the virus is real, you seem to be looking for anything that convinces you you've had it .

Absolutely spot on - I was going to say something very similar.

Eg go back 24 months with the same symptoms and you would have said FLU, yes FLU, remember that!!!!

The reason why this "thing" has the symptoms that are "flu-like" helps with the fake narrative - YES, I KNOW that MOST of US on here already are fully aware of that fact!!!

• Like 1

Okay. you win. So I don't have covid...but I don't have the flu either. Clearly I had an infection of some sort that caused me to have a fever, sore throat, mild cough, and headaches. It's not covid and it's not the flu. Who knows what it is...I suppose I'll never find out and fine. I can deal with that.

One thing none of you can explain though is why my sense of smell for a very small specific group of things has abruptly changed. My temp never got over 99.1, and it was only that high for maybe 12 hours at the most, if that long. Even now with it back to normal, the odor of certain condiments that I have enjoyed most of my life is now repulsive to me. Basically anything with vinegar in it smells strongly of some sort of chemical and nothing like how I know vinegar to smell. These are not new items for me and they're all different brands and compositions: tartar sauce, BBQ sauce, ketchup, and to a very mild degree, mustard...they all have the same overwhelmingly potent and offensive odor now. And this isn't my first time to be sick or have a fever. The flu may cause a temporary absence of smell or taste but I've never heard or known anyone to experience a change in how specific things smell. But whatever... I'm not going to get an answer here or even a good discussion on the topic. Later.

6 minutes ago, theanonymousbear said:

Okay. you win. So I don't have covid...but I don't have the flu either. Clearly I had an infection of some sort that caused me to have a fever, sore throat, mild cough, and headaches. It's not covid and it's not the flu. Who knows what it is...I suppose I'll never find out and fine. I can deal with that.

One thing none of you can explain though is why my sense of smell for a very small specific group of things has abruptly changed. My temp never got over 99.1, and it was only that high for maybe 12 hours at the most, if that long. Even now with it back to normal, the odor of certain condiments that I have enjoyed most of my life is now repulsive to me. Basically anything with vinegar in it smells strongly of some sort of chemical and nothing like how I know vinegar to smell. These are not new items for me and they're all different brands and compositions: tartar sauce, BBQ sauce, ketchup, and to a very mild degree, mustard...they all have the same overwhelmingly potent and offensive odor now. And this isn't my first time to be sick or have a fever. The flu may cause a temporary absence of smell or taste but I've never heard or known anyone to experience a change in how specific things smell. But whatever... I'm not going to get an answer here or even a good discussion on the topic. Later.

I used to know a teacher at school who lost her sense of smell after a flu and never got it back. This was years before covid was around 1985 to be exact. My understanding of lose of smell is that it can take months for it to return. I think you had a mild flu its normal.

There are many reasons why it could have happened. I don't think anyone is doubting for a second that it ain't real.

It's just not Covid. All search results online are geared to pushing the Covid narrative as the reason for stuff like this. If anything, you may have more chance of finding out what it is, or maybe even something to combat it, by not falling for the "it's Covid" line they'd like to put it down to.

No offence intended.

Guest m754
5 hours ago, theanonymousbear said:

You will not find any diverse opinion here. Truthers can be close minded as well.

What is going around is 'something' that attacks directly the throat area. This is a force of nature. We assume apocalyptic events to be high tides and fires. We forget all that has failed. Death through throat area 'sucking' out of life causes direct redemption. It is a dry cough and difficult breathing.

When they put on ventilators, their attempt is to block this attempt at redeeming souls and pushing life energy further down to channels where re-birth in this hell is confirmed and not redemption. They know death will come either way, they need to make sure that the one who dies goes through the lower channels and is caught again in the 'cycles of hell'.

This is the war that is actually going on.

Two years of nonsense and not one truther will tell you this in black and white.

This is a shite low level attempt at black magic freemasonry---purpose being to trap souls in this realm forever.

that is what is meant by spiritual battle--battle for 'souls'.. It has been going on now for quite some time. in different forms.

When they change plans, these low level freemasons/ priests in suits try to read the almanac as to the next move of nature. By law they can only respond to first move of nature to go with flow. 

If they are calling quits on virus narrative and spreading 5G and airplanes news, it means signs are here for some direct 'message' from nature/ god through 'air' channel... In end times, 'god' force/ energy field pulls back as many 'souls' as possible directly. This is the intervention people pray for... yet cannot see it staring in their faces.. There has to be a way for god energy field to do this redemption, it cannot be like in movies with a UFO sending a beam literally. This is happening right around us. By clinging to fake life and submitting to these freemasons cure to 'confuse' DNA/ information field being read by the 'natural force', these souls are now already lost. So the battle is changing shape.

Edited by m754

On 1/19/2022 at 8:00 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

YES FLUS/COLDS STOPS YOU SMELLING OR TASTING MATE 

GET SOME LEMSIP IN YA YOU DOPEY TART

COVID - DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT BLOODY COVID MATE, HAD IT UP TO THE NECK WITH THE SHIT

Be careful with Lemsip, it contains Aspartame, well it used to, I don't know if it still does. I haven't taken it for years. 

23 hours ago, theanonymousbear said:

Yeah, same here. I deinitely got some germy, virusy thing the other week.

I'd just finished binging on KFC, Spam (TM) and Doritos for a week, washed down with coke, pepsi and sprite. Had a twelve hour online kill-fest fuelled by red bull and brandy, no sleep for a week.

And fuck me I caught some shitty bug floating around in the air and spent a couple of days on the toilet. What are the chances?

18 hours ago, m754 said:

You will not find any diverse opinion here. Truthers can be close minded as well.

Really?

WTF is a 'truther'?

People who use the term 'truther' are usually considered a little suspect.

We here don't call ourselves anything in particular (unless they have something to 'signal'), we're here to try and find out what we can. Exchange what information we can and try to get through the coming times.

On 1/19/2022 at 3:10 AM, theanonymousbear said:

I know many people think COVID isn't real. I was one of those people, or at least I was on the fence about it. I think my position has changed though. Here's my experience:

Two days ago, I came home from working all day in the cold and felt very "off", for lack of a better word. I felt feverish and fatigued but my temp was sitting at 98.5F. This is still high for me as I usually run 97.3. I wasn't worried about that or about feeling fatigued. It was the mixed feeling of lightheadedness and mild vertigo at the same time. I dosed up on 1300mg Tylenol and 800mg ibuprofen, a large amount of vitamin C and zinc, and then went to bed. I felt a little better the next morning and resumed the job I was doing. When I got home that evening, I felt the same way as before and this time, I had a temp of 99.1. I didn't fret though, still adamant that this was nothing but a cold or a mild flu though I haven't had the flu since 1997 and I don't get flu shots. I went through today and there's no more fever but I have very mild cough and a very mild sore throat. No big deal at all. My temp is now at 96.8 and I feel good except for the cough and sore throat. What's really, really weird though is that I just sat down to eat some fish and fries and the tartar sauce that came with my fish seems to have a very strong chemical smell to it. I can't even describe what kind of chemical smell it is...it's very strange. I thought it was bad so I got a bottle out of the fridge and it also smelled the same way. So I tried some ketchup and it smells the same way. I pulled out a bottle of BBQ sauce that I use all the time and it too has the same odor, though not as strong. Even my bottle of mustard has a slight chemical smell to it (my jar of dill pickle relish however, does not smell). I asked my daughter to smell the tartar sauce and ketchup and she feels they smell just fine. To me, they are offensive---especially the tartar sauce.

I had a flu-like illness late last summer.

Its left me susceptible to them now, as I seem to pick up coughs and colds much easier than I used to.

Whereas before I would barely catch any,  lately I get them regularly..

Was it some manmade thing they released?

On 1/21/2022 at 1:54 PM, m754 said:

Two years of nonsense and not one truther will tell you this in black and white.

What the hell is a truther , I have been called an asshole plenty of times for my views on different topics but never a truther .

You wouldn't be related to Killing Raven Sun by any chance

The only people i know that have "had" or believe they've had covid have been jabbed.

If there was something going around, having worked around the public for the past 2 years, i'm sure i would've had it, especially given some of my co workers have "tested positive" and been off ill. What's the difference between me and them? Nothing really...aside from an experimental voodoo shot they've all had which i'm not touching with a bargepole.

Prior to 2019, many people would during the winter months get a bit ill with something.

Since 2019, if anyone becomes ill with anything, it is now being assumed that they "have the Covid".

The reported symptoms are so far reaching now, that even if you have a dodgy curry that disagrees with your stomach, you could "possibly have Covid".

Of course, the lauded PCR / lateral flow tests 'confirm this'. If you get the shits from a dodgy curry, and then 'test positive', that becomes a 'symptom'.

Got a headache from squinting at a computer screen for too long? You got the "Covid"!

I've had numerous instances in the past (prior to 2019) where I have suddenly lost my sense of smell, and this has usually coincided with having a 'cold' which causes my sinuses and/or nasal passages to become 'blocked' or congested.

The 'symptoms' of Covid are not new, but people have been somehow conditioned into thinking that they are somehow 'new'.

• Like 1