Jump to content

The Jungle Book as an allegory for political society & the conflicts between man & nature


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

All you've done so far is disrupt this thread.

 

rubbish

 

you have started a thread asserting the following:

 

The Jungle Book as an allegory for political society & the conflicts between man & nature

 

And i have then provided that background to the book and the author through which to better understand that question

 

why do you try and invalidate all of my claims about this cabal? do you feel you need to protect something here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

why do you try and invalidate all of my claims about this cabal? do you feel you need to protect something here?

 

 

What claims have I invalidated? Why are you persisting in trolling this thread?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

Why are you asking me about your problems?

 

 

I don't have a problem I just get on with it, i'm just pointing out something I recognise with you, that's all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bobb said:

 

I don't have a problem I just get on with it, i'm just pointing out something I recognise with you, that's all.

 

You're point is noted and you're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

What claims have I invalidated? Why are you persisting in trolling this thread?

 

the most recent one was the claim that there is an occult aspect to the work that has been identified by fitz springmeier and before that you tried to invalidate fritz's claim that mowgli was given a protective bracelet. You don't seem too convinced about kipling's associations with the milner group and in another thread you invalidated my claim that there is an agenda on the left of brownification, in another you invalidated my claim that i was alluding to the kabbalistic aspect of the parsifal story when i spoke of parsifal being a 'fool' and in the shelob thread you are invalidating my claim that there is some sort of freemasonic connection with tolkien. In another tread you invalidated my claim that bernstein had any sort of political agenda with west side story when the guy is a communist! Those are just the ones off the top of my head

 

It's relentless and when i try and make my case to support my arguments you accuse me of 'disrupting your thread'.

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

the most recent one was the claim that there is an occult aspect to the work that has been identified by fitz springmeier

 

I disagreed about Springmeier's opinion because he wasn't taking into account the much observed reality that, thanks to our reptilian brain, we have an animal aspect to our being and we also have a higher spiritual nature, which explains what going on in the story of the Jungle Book.

 

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

in another thread you invalidated my claim that there is an agenda on the left of brownification and in the shelob thread you are invalidating my claim that there is some sort of freemasonic connection with tolkien

 

You said Tolkien was a Freemason but you're still unable to give any evidence that he was, but this and the other false claim you mention aren't the subject of this thread, which is just more evidence that your motive to be in this thread is just to troll.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

I disagreed about Springmeier's opinion because he wasn't taking into account the much observed reality that, thanks to our reptilian brain, we have an animal aspect to our being and we also have a higher spiritual nature, which explains what going on in the story of the Jungle Book.

 

That does not disprove what fritz is saying about the use of the text and its symbols in mind control. i think you are just creating a strawman argument

 

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

You said Tolkien was a Freemason but you're still unable to give any evidence that he was, but this and the other false claim you mention aren't the subject of this thread, which is just more evidence that your motive to be in this thread is just to troll.

 

No this thread is connected to the other threads in which you are also talking about similar themes. You even posted a piece linking parsifal with jungle book

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

That does not disprove what fritz is saying about the use of the text and its symbols in mind control. i think you are just creating a strawman argument

 

I think it does explain why animals can be an ideal metaphor for explaining human behaviour, which is why George Orwell also used animals in Animal Farm, and  I haven't denied that books can be used for mind control, but that's not the fault of any book. You keep going round in circles, nit picking and trolling.

 

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

No this thread is connected to the other threads in which you are also talking about similar themes. You even posted a piece linking parsifal with jungle book

 

You are trolling.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

I haven't denied that books can be used for mind control, but that's not the fault of any book.

 

but is it as shallow as that or was the book designed by an occultist to have certain themes in it that made it suited to mind control?

 

That's the real issue isn't it and i don't trust kipling

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

but is it as shallow as that or was the book designed by an occultist to have certain themes in it that made it suited to mind control?

 

That's the real issue isn't it and i don't trust kipling

 

Fritzmeier failed to see the significance of using animals as an allegory in understanding the animal part of human nature, but you've made your point, so do you mind stop trolling this thread.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2022 at 8:29 PM, RobSS said:

Mowgli represents humanity that wants to live in a society that's not only in harmony with nature, but which is also not interested in colonialism and fighting wars based on lies and deceptions.

 

I disagree

 

The author of jungle book, kipling, was PRO-colonialisation and PRO-wars and was hired to be a propagandist and would therefore no doubt be very well versed at lies and deception

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

I disagree

 

The author of jungle book, kipling, was PRO-colonialisation and PRO-wars and was hired to be a propagandist and would therefore no doubt be very well versed at lies and deception

 

You keep making that point and I don't disagree with that. And you're welcome to disagree with the other point, which we're not agreed on. So please stop, thanks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 1/22/2022 at 11:30 PM, Macnamara said:

he said that the whole universe is a lodge

 

On 1/22/2022 at 11:32 PM, RobSS said:

You may have misunderstood what he said. I'd like to see the quote and the context., but regardless, not all masons are bad or evil.

 

'The path of human life is governed as all things are by the laws of analogy, and as at birth we start our pilgrimage through youth, manhood, and old age, so the spiritual consciousness of man in his cosmic path of unfoldment passes from unconsciousness to perfect consciousness in the Grand Lodge of the universe.’

-Manley P Hall

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

'The path of human life is governed as all things are by the laws of analogy, and as at birth we start our pilgrimage through youth, manhood, and old age, so the spiritual consciousness of man in his cosmic path of unfoldment passes from unconsciousness to perfect consciousness in the Grand Lodge of the universe.’

-Manley P Hall

 

 

I thought you were going to post that quote but he didn't say all people in the world are Freemasons, but if you want to be consistent, and non-hypocritical in your claim that I am a Freemason because of your Manly P. Hall quote, then you would have to argue that you are a mason too.

 

But you're real purpose is to just troll this thread with nonsense and meaningless quotes.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

It's relentless and when i try and make my case to support my arguments you accuse me of 'disrupting your thread'.

just give up, he's obviously getting some weird kick out of his 'tricks'.

PS. I do thoroughly enjoy your arguments and stuff though. Cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

just give up, he's obviously getting some weird kick out of his 'tricks'.

PS. I do thoroughly enjoy your arguments and stuff though. Cheers

 

He's making a mountain out of a molehill. I've never denied Kipling and Disney were Freemasons, but he's now going completely over the top by claiming Tolkien is a Freemason, forgetting that Frodo is the hero of the story which ends in the downfall and utter defeat of the one-eyed black magician. Anyone depicting the fall of the Dark Lord Sauron must be a Freemason, according to Macnamara, and I suppose he thinks Frodo was a Freemason too, despite his heroic involvement in destroying absolute evil? LOL

 

I agree, Macnamara should quit these nonsense claims.

 

33.png.9e830b336d22a9ec9980d5496ffc248b.png

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I've never denied Kipling and Disney were Freemasons, but he's now going completely over the top by claiming Tolkien is a Freemason, forgetting that Frodo is the hero of the story which ends in the downfall and utter defeat of the one-eyed black magician. Anyone depicting the fall of the Dark Lord Sauron must be a Freemason, according to Macnamara, and I suppose he thinks Frodo was a Freemason too, despite his heroic involvement in destroying absolute evil? LOL

 

I agree, Macnamara should quit these nonsense claims.

 

33.png.9e830b336d22a9ec9980d5496ffc248b.png

 

Can you name a famous writer/poet/script writer/movie maker etc from the early 20th Century who wasn't involved in a 'secret society' and part of the [dark] "establishment"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Can you name a famous writer/poet/script writer/movie maker etc from the early 20th Century who wasn't involved in a 'secret society' and part of the [dark] "establishment"?

 

Tolkien! Tolkien wrote a story about how the "dark establishment", and the one-eyed black magician, world come to a terrible end. He also loved the idea that peace and sanity could be restored to the Shire. After the War of the Rings, Frodo and his companions helped liberate the Shire from Sauron's ruffians.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Can you name a famous writer/poet/script writer/movie maker etc from the early 20th Century who wasn't involved in a 'secret society' and part of the [dark] "establishment"?


Or how about George Orwell, for example? He wasn't a member of any secret society.

 

Orwell wrote, in "Why I Write":

 

"Every line of serious work that I have written since 1936 has been written, directly or indirectly, against totalitarianism and for democratic socialism, as I understand it."

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, RobSS said:


Or how about George Orwell, for example? He wasn't a member of any secret society.

 

Orwell wrote, in "Why I Write":

 

"Every line of serious work that I have written since 1936 has been written, directly or indirectly, against totalitarianism and for democratic socialism, as I understand it."

 

Orwell was as establishment as they come!

 

He worked for the BBC, was taught by Aldous Huxley, was part of the notorious Fabian Society and was friends with the likes of HG Wells. You can't get more 'insider' than Orwell. lol

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Orwell was as establishment as they come!

 

And? But Orwell also often challenged the status quo!

 

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

He worked for the BBC,

 

 

And? He didn't like totalitarians and authoritarians. He wanted people to have freedom and he wanted to help his fellow British folk not to be defeated and killed by the Nazis, so he used his abilities for some propaganda. There are worse things he could've done!

 

In any event, George Orwell left the BBC in 1943 because he was fed up with its control freakery, and later described his time with the BBC as two wasted years of his life, so he would probably have loathed what the BBC has become today!

 

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

was taught by Aldous Huxley,

 

So what?

 

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

was part of the notorious Fabian Society and

 

And? How long was he member for? Did he leave after finding out about the conspiracy, and did his experience inspire him to write 1984 as a heartfelt warning against the aims of the Fabian Society? Perhaps he became disillusioned with the Fabian Society, like he did with the BBC. Just questions...

 

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

was friends with the likes of HG Wells.

 

 

So what? He was also one of the harshest critics of H.G. Wells.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

You're lying again. I read the the Watch Towers they used to spam my poor old nana with.

 

I believe you are still under the hypnotic power of the Jehovah's Witnesses 'Watch Tower' and have never broken free.

 

https://www.alearned.com/jehovahs-witnesses/

 

Predictions (by date of publication) include:

  1. 1877: Christ’s kingdom would hold full sway over the earth in 1914; the Jews, as a people, would be restored to God’s favor; the “saints” would be carried to heaven.
  2. 1891: 1914 would be “the farthest limit of the rule of imperfect men.”
  3. 1904: “World-wide anarchy” would follow the end of the Gentile Times in 1914.
  4. 1916: World War I would terminate in Armageddon and the rapture of the “saints”.
  5. 1917: In 1918, Christendom would go down as a system to oblivion and be succeeded by revolutionary governments. God would “destroy the churches wholesale and the church members by the millions.” Church members would “perish by the sword of war, revolution and anarchy.” The dead would lie unburied. In 1920 all earthly governments would disappear, with worldwide anarchy prevailing.
  6. 1920: Messiah’s kingdom would be established in 1925 and bring worldwide peace. God would begin restoring the earth. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful patriarchs would be resurrected to perfect human life and be made princes and rulers, the visible representatives of the New Order on earth. Those who showed themselves obedient to God would never die.
  7. 1922: The anti-typical “jubilee” that would mark God’s intervention in earthly affairs would take place “probably the fall” of 1925.
  8. 1924: God’s restoration of Earth would begin “shortly after” October 1, 1925. Jerusalem would be made the world’s capital. Resurrected “princes” such as Abel, Noah, Moses and John the Baptist would give instructions to their subjects around the world by radio, and airplanes would transport people to and from Jerusalem from all parts of the globe in just “a few hours”.
  9. 1938: Armageddon was too close for marriage or child bearing.
  10. 1941: There were only “months” remaining until Armageddon.
  11. 1942: Armageddon was “immediately before us.”
  12. 1961: Awake! magazine stated that the heavenly kingdom “will, within the twentieth century, cleanse the entire earth of wickedness.”
  13. 1966: It would be 6000 years since man’s creation in the fall of 1975 and it would be “appropriate” for Christ’s thousand-year reign to begin at that time. Time was “running out, no question about that.” The “immediate future” was “certain to be filled with climactic events … within a few years at most”, the final parts of Bible prophecy relating to the “last days” would undergo fulfillment as Christ’s reign began.
  14. 1967: The end-time period (beginning in 1914) was claimed to be so far advanced that the time remaining could “be compared, not just to the last day of a week, but rather, to the last part of that day”.
  15. 1968: No one could say “with certainty” that the battle of Armageddon would begin in 1975, but time was “running out rapidly” with “earthshaking events” soon to take place. In March 1968 there was a “short period of time left”, with “only about ninety months left before 6000 years of man’s existence on earth is completed”.
  16. 1969: The existing world order would not last long enough for young people to grow old; the world system would end “in a few years.” Young Witnesses were told not to bother pursuing tertiary education for this reason.
  17. 1971: The “battle in the day of Jehovah” was described as beginning ” shortly, within our twentieth century”.
  18. 1974: There was just a “short time remaining before the wicked world’s end” and Witnesses were commended for selling their homes and property to “finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service.”
  19. 1984: There were “many indications” that “the end” was closer than the end of the 20th century.
  20. 1989: The Watchtower asserted that Christian missionary work begun in the first century would “be completed in our 20th century”. When republished in bound volumes, the phrase “in our 20th century” was replaced with the less specific “in our day”.

 

But I'm not an apologist for the Jehovah's Witnesses and I left when I was able to think for myself, and take responsibility for my own life, when I was 15 ears old, but you still haven't come up with anything to show that they believe the world is going to end. You've claimed that facts are very important to you... you've said you base your reality on facts, but yet you have no facts!

 

Btw, you do know the Quakers are involved with the Lucifarian NWO agenda?

 

Obviously nor, or you wouldn't be a Quaker.

 

That's one reason why I don't belong to any organised religion.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...