The Paraclete and the Holy Spirit

The Paraclete and the Holy Spirit

Things will soon be moving very fast, and I have a lot to do in a short time, but if anyone would like to discuss the following words spoken by Jesus Christ when he knew that he was going to be killed, and what Richard Wagner wrote in his 1880 essay, Religion and Art, I'm happy to explore what they may mean as the cabal moves in for the denouement. Please also do not assume i have all the answers. This is an exploration of possibilities.

"Nevertheless, I am telling you the truth, it is for your benefit I am going away. For if I do not go away, the helper will by no means come to you; but if I do go my way, I will send him to you.

And when that one arrives he will give the world convincing evidence concerning sin and concerning righteousness and concerning judgement; in the first place...

1) concerning sin because they are not exercising faith in me;

2) then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the father and you will behold me no longer;

3) then concerning judgement because the ruler of this world has been judged.

I have many things yet to say to you, but you are not able to bear them at present. However, when that one arrives, the spirit of truth, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things coming.

That one will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and will declare it to you." - John 16:7-14

"Whatever is covered up will be uncovered and every secret will be made known. Wherefore what things
you say in the darkness will be heard in the light, and what you whisper in private rooms
will be preached from the housetops." (Luke 12:2)

"History is the lie commonly agreed upon." Voltaire

"Art saves the spirit of religion by recognizing the figurative value of the mythic symbols
which the former would have us believe in their literal sense."
(Richard Wagner)

Edited by RobSS

18 hours ago, RobSS said:

Christ confronted by the cabal as depicted by Gerrit van Honthorst (Christ Before the High Priest is a c.1617, National Gallery)

1761917989_ChristbeforetheHighPriest(1617GerritvanHonthorst15921656).jpg.a04b23979a667725ed6a006ad6bb7e46.jpg

Notice the realistic, contemporary medieval garb.

Hashtag: added 1000 years.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy