Jump to content

schizophrenia and betrayal


Zusies
 Share

Recommended Posts

One of the obvious issues that are not always acknowledged within the experience of certainly myself and probably a few others (it would be great to hear from a few of you!) is the aspect of betrayal prior to acquiring full-blown symptoms of what's viewed as Schizophrenia which includes, hearing voice's which are not your own (inner speech) or subvocalization, thought or (inner speech) broadcasting or what I refer to as live streaming, being followed or stalked via iPhone users trying to goad or monitor you out in public spaces, momentary tonal tinnitus which sounds like an induced hum and can cause a sharp pain within your inner ear canal. The unnerving feeling of being subjected to framing/entrapment attempts when trying to achieve something, everything from writing this post to trying to give volunteering another chance, to being exposed to open group gaslighting campaigns & goading harassment.(Zersetzung)

One of the first situations I've noticed is years before all this occurs is that you are betrayed within your social group, by your local community, by family members, and people once considered as friends as a precursor to hearing voices.

I most certainly was some time ago in my teens, as for me this 'thing' occurs over a long period of time, I used to put it down to the fact of my environment being a little tricky, as a teenager, this was the landscape in which I had to coincide with, everything from spoiled smart casuals to jumped up chavs. Most of my friends left me during my High School years, so I left as a fully flung pariah and have been one ever since.

Now, what's of interest to me is how many of you have this same background before you became actively aware that you are voice-hearers, would this resonate with any of you.

So, within the last 5 years, I became aware of other explanations to explaining my personal experiences of coexisting with what the majority term Psychosis, as there are many examples of my attempts at breaking it down to its correlating parts, as it's multifaceted with actual parts you can study and research. ( it's the only hallucination I know with which you can achieve this by, then compare it to others testimonies )

The aspect I wanted to focus upon is the active fact of betrayal within Schizophrenia (?) and the resulting isolation which soon proceeds it, the suspicion and imagined rumour campaigns that shadow our paranoia or heightened awareness the strange goading or outright mocking laughter of complete strangers upon the streets, which are there to greet us when approaching. The struggles we endure within our attempts to leave our shadowlands of Kafkaesque, David Lynch scenarios, or highly anxious feelings of being 'Trained' from town to town, or Roasted by unseen 'voices' of harpy twitter storms intended on tearing us apart and devouring us alive, as everybody stands over us with gratification written on their expressions narcissistic smiles.

This within my life is occurring 24/7 over the last five years more noticeably, even as I write this now so I apologize for any spelling mistakes as there will be a few!

So, would rejection and betrayal by a group of unseen haters be actual visual delusion's bent upon blackmail and using covert torture as cover.

I will try to write a more conceive post upon experiences of personal betrayal. As they 'voice' and some perp's out side my window are distracting my thought process.

I will try again at a later date.

P.S sorry for any spelling mistakes.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It works like this...

 

The 'thinking voice' that people have in their heads... isn't always them....but astral entities who can access your mind and pretend to be you.

 

We can't tell the difference mostly between our own thoughts and the suggestions of astral demons.


Therefore it is easy for the astral entitites to put thoughts into people's heads and turn them against you.

 

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Ephesians 6:12

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear of your trouble Zusies😔 I have aspergers and Ptsd. I used to hate being different from everyone else and I have went through some horribly embarrassing situations desperately trying to fit in with the herd. It broke my heart that no matter how much I tried and tried I would never be like them. David woke me up, I look at my so called mental problems now and I can't believe I ever tried to fit in with those idiots. I do believe in a lot of cultures schizophrenia is seen as a gift and you will be taken care of so you can use it to your advantage for the good of yourself and others. Here in the west is a different story.  They want to lock up anything that doesn't fit their twisted version of reality.  The lunitics truly are running the asylum. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

It works like this...

 

The 'thinking voice' that people have in their heads... isn't always them....but astral entities who can access your mind and pretend to be you.

 

We can't tell the difference mostly between our own thoughts and the suggestions of astral demons.


Therefore it is easy for the astral entitites to put thoughts into people's heads and turn them against you.

 

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but [...]"

 

Just wondering if this is a word to be used/utilized a lot, then what is a more understandable word different from ASTRAL, but with the same intents as that meaning? Just so we can all stand a chance of understanding it better?

 

Whenever-ever-ever I see word "astral" being used, I just think space/cosmos (most commonly linked with lucid dreaming to my knowledge).... but I could be quite wrong, and is that only a small part of it even if I am sort of right?

 

Also Truthspoon, the quote from Ephesians is clearly a spirit world approach to the topic of it all, but how is all that surmountable in ways to apply against the "demons", if not enough people in opposition to authority Or demons (or whatever it is), are not spiritually empowered enough by whatever each our own their beliefs may-be, etc, to overcome the 'Wetiko' low vibration types of the world?....  Then once a few fundaments are realized~ How to Apply Knowledge to usurp or CASE OUT the 'demon-like' mind clouds of what is generally created by psychosis, as one example... I think Truthspoon restful Quiet and Zen, are as you suggest good on the whole, and sleep too, all help if you have a reasonably calming environment to lower the sensory attacks.
 

Against such invasions (as a common example) can be heard to the tune of what's frequently/[DAILY] used in commercial advertising which I always pour SCOLD on OR SWITCHOFF (which is easiest & and rather than get all het up) and rightly so should be recognized as coercive mental narrative assaults for such reasons as they too are demonic by their intention even if they the snidey commercial adverts with these methodologies, may not be hideously fully aware of their own odiousness. Although really I strongly suspect THEY DO KNOW what they are doing (**YES despite being clowns to the hilt as are mostly all market advertizers**) when t,hey create such smouldering cognitively irritating content for release on TV and the radio)  --- This could be a whole lot different from what the OP is drawing attention to, but still important to my mind as it has many similarities. 
 

(PS---- I mention Wetiko as I got reminded of it in a DI video just yesterday, and seems a good starting point, because understanding low vibrations can then lend a hand in what the OP is trying to get a handle on in the process of filtering out that unwanted stuff in the head as described by OP or any of us it is effecting......... This by what  incarnations (most in particular perhaps are sounds or voices as per whatever) there are resulting from the manipulative social structure of todays world and all its "Clown World" baffoonery and sly subliminal trickery).

 

Edited by TetraG
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I say 'astral' I am talking about the dream/spirit realm where these beings exist in non-corporeal form.

 

Demons are empowered by ones feeling of guilt, fear, weakness and generally somehow being submerged in negative traits...

 

They can be conquered..... Jesus Christ and believing in him and invoking him can beat them, the Apostles drove demons out quite easily....

 

But I don't necessarily want to make this a religious topic... there are other ways to remove them... Jesus would be a good way to remove whatever fear, guilt or mental block that is causing you to remain trapped in the darkness though. Sometimes it can be just about forgiving someone. A lot of spirits are trapped in the astral not because they did something wrong but because someone did something to them and they can't let it go.

 

That's why Jesus made such a big deal about forgiveness, ultimately it benefits you more than anyone...

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am not religious, just spirit minded in a number of ways,,,,, anyway..... Your response is alright by me Truthspoon, that is as far as my "imagination" (or conceiving any-"how") will take me (and others) to a plausible conclusion or analogy etc..

In the meantine sorry, I have to use the word "imagination" as I don't quite know what else fits in making these sub-realities (etc) apply for common reality way of making sense,,,, I suppose by my virtual ears what you say makes some sense I suppose but ASTRAL and/or NON CORPOREAL, aren't these words too much dependent on people's imagination to this extent?? -when instead these things could (perhaps) be better explained in more down earth ways please??... (if possible, but whatever you see fit ultimately)     

Edited by TetraG
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TetraG said:

 

Just wondering if this is a word to be used/utilized a lot, then what is a more understandable word different from ASTRAL, but with the same intents as that meaning? Just so we can all stand a chance of understanding it better?

 

Whenever-ever-ever I see word "astral" being used, I just think space/cosmos (most commonly linked with lucid dreaming to my knowledge).... but I could be quite wrong, and is that only a small part of it even if I am sort of right?

 

Also Truthspoon, the quote from Ephesians is clearly a spirit world approach to the topic of it all, but how is all that surmountable in ways to apply against the "demons", if not enough people in opposition to authority Or demons (or whatever it is), are not spiritually empowered enough by whatever each our own their beliefs may-be, etc, to overcome the 'Wetiko' low vibration types of the world?....  Then once a few fundaments are realized~ How to Apply Knowledge to usurp or CASE OUT the 'demon-like' mind clouds of what is generally created by psychosis, as one example... I think Truthspoon restful Quiet and Zen, are as you suggest good on the whole, and sleep too, all help if you have a reasonably calming environment to lower the sensory attacks.
 

Against such invasions (as a common example) can be heard to the tune of what's frequently/[DAILY] used in commercial advertising which I always pour SCOLD on OR SWITCHOFF (which is easiest & and rather than get all het up) and rightly so should be recognized as coercive mental narrative assaults for such reasons as they too are demonic by their intention even if they the snidey commercial adverts with these methodologies, may not be hideously fully aware of their own odiousness. Although really I strongly suspect THEY DO KNOW what they are doing (**YES despite being clowns to the hilt as are mostly all market advertizers**) when t,hey create such smouldering cognitively irritating content for release on TV and the radio)  --- This could be a whole lot different from what the OP is drawing attention to, but still important to my mind as it has many similarities. 
 

(PS---- I mention Wetiko as I got reminded of it in a DI video just yesterday, and seems a good starting point, because understanding low vibrations can then lend a hand in what the OP is trying to get a handle on in the process of filtering out that unwanted stuff in the head as described by OP or any of us it is effecting......... This by what  incarnations (most in particular perhaps are sounds or voices as per whatever) there are resulting from the manipulative social structure of todays world and all its "Clown World" baffoonery and sly subliminal trickery).

 

I really enjoyed reading this post some great points being made. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TetraG said:

I am not religious, just spirit minded in a number of ways,,,,, anyway..... Your response is alright by me Truthspoon, that is as far as my "imagination" (or conceiving any-"how") will take me (and others) to a plausible conclusion or analogy etc..

In the meantine sorry, I have to use the word "imagination" as I don't quite know what else fits in making these sub-realities (etc) apply for common reality way of making sense,,,, I suppose by my virtual ears what you say makes some sense I suppose but ASTRAL and/or NON CORPOREAL, aren't these words too much dependent on people's imagination to this extent?? -when instead these things could (perhaps) be better explained in more down earth ways please??... (if possible, but whatever you see fit ultimately)     

 

Well, you can call it 'imagination' but that implies something you are creating... the astral world is already there of course, full of potential... we all go there every night in dreams...the schizophrenic however is there ALL THE TIME.

 

Schizophrenia was/is known as the Shaman illness because the schizophrenic is in two worlds at once, this 3d reality, and 4d reality.

 

Of course for many if not all schizophrenics it's an extremely unpleasant experience..... but a lot of magic/synchroncity can be created here.... 

 

I don't know what more to say because it's different for everyone. I was in this realm for a relatively short period. It was the most terrifying and incredible experience of my life. My reality had suddenly turned into a movie.... ALL THE MOVIES. All the tropes from the sci-fi and fantasy movies are all taken from the astral schizophrenic experience. You name it: Matrix, Jacob's Ladder, Invasion of the Body Snatchers.... What is real? Who can I trust? Are other people just puppets and filling to an artificial movie scene reality. Yes. They are. Most people are not in control of their own minds let alone their destinies...

 

I am lucky I got back to normality and can write about it..... Being stuck there all the time......to be a full time Shaman?  I chickened out and took the blue pill.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good, I'm not trying to be critic here at this moment, but in summaries go, that seems to me incredibly good mentoring of thought TS, even when put in that quite simple outline way as you do there Truthspoon, both as per the comparison with Shamans who can experience it (Schizophrenia) or as per your experience. What did you move onto instead of go deeper into shamanism, anything like similar to it but less the caught between realities mind warp??

I, despite not minding other people use the word schizophrenia, in moderation, I try to never get hung up on it, but well, like anything I suppose, the medical establishment felt the need to call it something I suppose.. As galling as that can be sometimes, due to LABELISM, and the obvious unpleasantness it can bring a the sufferer.. (or from time to time other people).    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Zusies said:

So, within the last 5 years, I became aware of other explanations to explaining my personal experiences of coexisting with what the majority term Psychosis, as there are many examples of my attempts at breaking it down to its correlating parts, as it's multifaceted with actual parts you can study and research. ( it's the only hallucination I know with which you can achieve this by, then compare it to others testimonies )

 

**Multi faceted** is always an interesting use of words.... so I commend the use of that word, but its useful too to know you also seem to possess as I do, the ability to break things down, when necessary to get at the finer detail or else restack/rehash ideas or more simply blow away unhelpful thoughts like cobwebs of our gray matter..... As in general anybody would to neutralize any problem or reposition yourself constructs into simpler forms if that helps.... To unchain un-useful ideas of notions when the time calls for it.... and where the cause or need to study this, so be it, and should it be in any way real to you or to anyone helping sympathize, well I hope you benefit by giving yourself the time in which to case-note therefore about yourself basicly whether that be temporary or more long-term like in a journal or whatever strikes you as practical. 🙂 
From this internal restructuring if required (or I mean where needs must) you could also assess scenarios whilst fine combing or extracting whats useful about such things as however it is you are inadvertently OR deliberately being approached or viewed by others who may wish to stir up anything they see as strange, and makes you feel uncomfortable or out of place, etc, (which please understand I am NOT suggesting is your fault why this stuff has a habit of happening to you incidently) ..... but such treatment by such people CAN and DOES interfere with you IF YOU LET IT, in circumstances of harassment in particular,

soooo if this OR a feeling of betrayal by society in general becomes a major concern, by all that accumulation of mental bombardment mind-numbing and soul disrupting affliction ---that can all come at you in negative feedback overload as I'm sure you have some ideas about yourself......

So if whatever sources of negative vibes or behaviours by certain members of society where you are aware/or partially aware that something is wrong, either way IT CAN HURT YOU if you don't pay mind enough to what is ACTUALLY happening both within you and things DONE TO YOU, from various careless dimwits of the world.....

Yada yada, soooo I get it can feel overpowering and therefore those 'wretch' or no-good types of people may easily by THEIR TRAITS transfer their problems onto you causing you alarm, for your psyche and state of mind if something feels uncomfortable about certain interactions you've had and don't wish to repeat in a hurry and so on...(And so you understandably become a sort of -social- "pariah" which as you've mentioned in your own words,)  

 

21 hours ago, Zusies said:

The aspect I wanted to focus upon is the active fact of betrayal within Schizophrenia (?) and the resulting isolation which soon proceeds it, the suspicion and imagined rumour campaigns that shadow our paranoia or heightened awareness the strange goading or outright mocking laughter of complete strangers upon the streets, which are there to greet us when approaching. The struggles we endure within our attempts to leave our shadowlands of Kafkaesque, David Lynch scenarios, or highly anxious feelings of being 'Trained' from town to town, or Roasted by unseen 'voices' of harpy twitter storms intended on tearing us apart and devouring us alive, as everybody stands over us with gratification written on their expressions narcissistic smiles.

 

Suzsies -- Hey -- Before reaching this paragraph OP you mention something about family and friends... Are they/were they a cause for definite...I can well imagine dubious friends can stoke up paranoia but before friends, did this get noticed about feeling at odds with your family first of all?? Is it them at first with which you found said "betrayal" and is it THEM (according to paranoia or real concerns) that you are indeed worried or feeling anxious about?   Just asking, either way~ either group of people of "familiars" can of course be concerning if you get many mixed messages flowing back and forth or half baked ideas or dodgy opinions suggested to you on various matters of life... So I simply enquire is that broadly speaking which perhaps taunts your mind if that has anything to do with your experiences at all, especially as your experiences supposedly got worse and then you began to falter more & more did you wondering WHY a lot?... And if so can you trace back to why you might have gotten any sort of paranoia or dubiously nudged in that direction, whatever the case maybe??

 

Sorry to see you've had experiences of narcissistic people as it seems. Narcissistic grins are hideous aren't they just!!... Especially if they seem overly inappropriate to the person aimed at by these mock expressions or 'emotionally provocative or demeaning devices' or patronizing and sarcastic behaviours directed in a way meant to cause psychological or emotional harm or distress etc!

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Btw, I must emphasize I have no experience with hallucination. Like zero in fact.... so I would struggle to know what to say on that..
However if that's the area you Zusies find applies to you, and helps you most to manage better, by comparing experiences with others on that, then go for it,,,, on that note btw, how surreal or dream-like are these experiences if we choose to call them by that instead of "hallucination"... No shame in that word, just saying you know, changing words/dialects to "label" (or rather re-assert in different way) what you/anyone happens to use to explain stuff can help sometimes.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, Thanks for all your kind supportive words, the so called 'Hallucinations' sounds like chavy locals playing 24/7 mind games like a Twitter storm attempting to project negative content on to you, like a sick game, you know intuitively know you're being [email protected]@ked with as it carries all the same traits and methods of emotional abuse, entrapment attempts seeking unhealthy attachment to their projections, this also is validated by locals sniffing around you when out in public or out side of your bedroom window or bathroom. You may see bright laser pen like lights following your line of sight, along with their shadows as the street light reflects their presence. 

I sometimes think this is a new form of cyber crime which gets misconstrued as mental illness being the main goal of participating parties attempts to gaslight an unwanted person just attempting to live their life and co exist with these strange like pursuits of this network of perp's narco form of entertainment. Like Molka or revenge porn with negative outcomes for their chosen scapegoat. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, TetraG said:

Good, I'm not trying to be critic here at this moment, but in summaries go, that seems to me incredibly good mentoring of thought TS, even when put in that quite simple outline way as you do there Truthspoon, both as per the comparison with Shamans who can experience it (Schizophrenia) or as per your experience. What did you move onto instead of go deeper into shamanism, anything like similar to it but less the caught between realities mind warp??

I, despite not minding other people use the word schizophrenia, in moderation, I try to never get hung up on it, but well, like anything I suppose, the medical establishment felt the need to call it something I suppose.. As galling as that can be sometimes, due to LABELISM, and the obvious unpleasantness it can bring a the sufferer.. (or from time to time other people).    

 

Well I don't know if you'd agree but I think I would say that the schizophrenic is permanently immersed in a world of astral magic....

 

The Kundalini awakening thing that people talk about, I would call that schizophrenia....

 

My experiences were wrapped up with the Illuminati, basically advanced Freemasonry which I was trained by in Tokyo, but I quit the training and didn't join.... but I found that they were always anticipating me wherever I went in London.... as a result I moved out to the Arab world and taught English where the Masons are not as present, except I rencountered them in Morocco working at the American Language Centre in Casablanca...

 

If you're a shaman you have to share your astral world not only with the spirits which inhabit that realm but also with many Freemasons, black gang members and occult people who either through rituals or other means, have also being 'plugged' fully into the astral realm. Problem is most of these people are pretty evil and unpleasant. The whole atmosphere of the astral realm is toxic and so you pretty soon are forced to behave in certain ways otherwise you get 'threatened'.

 

I figured out pretty soon that there was no point in remaining connected to the astral realm with these people so I returned to normality, realising from my experience of LSD that something similar had happened and that the schizoid experience must have something to do with psychotropic chemicals.... 

 

I discovered the Dr Abram Hoffer Adrenochrome hypothesis, the Niacin Vitamin B3 regimen, and Zen meditation along with Jesus to negate any 'occult' attachments I had made... and returned to normality over the course of a couple of suspenseful months....

 

I do almost miss the danger and sci-fi style excitement of being in that realm..... of having perfect strangers coming up to me and telling me they know me and making me various offers to join them...... The Freemasons don't even need to go to lodges anymore because the whole world now is their lodge and they receive constant astral communication from spirits and other psychically advanced brothers..

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I watch Harry Potter I am reminded of the schizoid Freemasonic dimension.....

 

I suppose that may well be the point..... most people just think it's fun.......harmless fantasy... but there are certain things in the Potter series which will be familiar to someone in 'astral consciousness' shall we say... many things in fact.... The whole central idea behind Potter is that there is a hidden parallel magical reality unsuspected by the Muggles..... that is entirely correct.... Having seen it, and been part of it and almost recruited to be a permanent member....for this lifetime and several others I can confirm this is true.

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think since I don't have all that worldly experience as you TS, I will just say where you talk of Harry Potter and the Muggles, what is the purpose of the Muggles, as I am ignorant of that movies characters,,, so with a quick quack on duckduckgo,com I see Muggles are non magical folk, and who do not resemble the occult, and I presume merely exist in objective reality alongside it almost oblivious to any occult magic??

 

https://thinkingmatters.org.nz/2008/12/muggle-matters-is-harry-potter-a-doorway-to-the-occult/   

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 The Muggles represent the normal citizens of the country, although they are invariably portrayed as stupid, fearful, selfish and jealous of magic users......

 

In that sense the movie is actively mocking its audience, although the young people who watch it will invariably wish they were magic-users and so as you point out, will possibly, when they get of age, end up joining cults like the OTO and local pagan-wicca groups thinking they can become something like Harry Potter witches.... 

 

It will introduce them to something like the Harry Potter 'parallel' society which is portrayed in the books and the movies, but they will probably realise pretty soon that they are not the good guys, though depending on their powers of self-delusion, which at times in humans appear limitless, they may be able to create a weird make-believe fantasy world for themselves....but at the same time they will likely be completely insane.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...