Rose - Icke 6

Guest Gone Fishing...

Started late just like every other previous interview...
lt was long but felt short.
l could have listened for a couple of more hours.
Big Up Mr. Icke  😎

Guest Gone Fishing...

Rose/Icke 6 is the final episode of a six part series that started with the broadcast of Rose/Icke on March 18th, 2020 during the early days of the pandemic when the world was paralysed by fear.

That first episode would go on to be watched worldwide over 20 million times and was followed up with our broadcast of Rose/Icke 2 on April 6th, the second largest YouTube livestream in the world that day with over 65,000 concurrent viewers.

30 minutes later that episode, which would have become the most watched video podcast in human history, was deleted and banned from YouTube and started London Real’s famous fight for Freedom of Speech against every major technology platform in the world.

We were banned, censored, deplatformed, defamed, intimidated, hacked, and shut down by every major payment provider, software company, mainstream media organisation, government regulator, and social media platform.

phased, London Real pushed on during lockdown and under extreme pressure. With the help of the globally mobilised London Real Army, we created the Digital Freedom Platform with our own technology and broadcast Rose/Icke 3 on May 6th to over 1.3 million people, the largest live broadcast of a human conversation in history.

Now after five episodes and nearly two years later, it's finally time to look back on everything that was said and put it all in proper historical perspective.

It’s finally time to show the truth that was being told during the entire pandemic and lockdown.

It’s finally time for The Vindication. 

https://freedomplatform.tv/rose-icke-6-the-vindication/

• Guest pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I have only read terrible reviews about his courses.

Seems like a bit of a con man and wanna be, who occasionally makes some good content....

A great number of people feel that they've been ripped off by Brian Rose. I've got no reason to personally hate or disliker him, but I do feel sorry for the people who trusted him and feel betrayed.

Guest Gone Fishing...

l'm going to clean this thread of all off topic nonsense.
The other Mods will take a look at this tomorrow.
l asked TS to apologise twice, but he has ignored me and gone offline.
Not good.
BC

• Guest locked this topic

There are numerous topics within this forum that members can use to further discuss Brian Rose, use the Search function!

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/search/&q="brian rose"&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_in=titles

This thread was meant to be used for discussion of David Icke's latest interview, so it is extremely disappointing that certain members have chosen to derail this topic by resorting to personal attacks, baiting and insults.

When this topic is unlocked again, perhaps anyone who actually watched this could give us some thoughts and opinions on what was discussed in the interview please.

About the interview.

I thought it was excellent. Got a bit repetetive towards the end for me, yet points worthy of repetition.

For those who knock Icke for his appearance with Brian Rose.

Towards the end of the interview, David actually said that he didn't like some of the things that Rose has done.

He said that to his face.

In summary, I saw two people who, for all of their failings ( just like the rest of us) are actively attempting to seek the truth.

And AFAIC, Love and the truth are inseparable

• Like 1

David was spot on and on top form as usual. I had to listen to it over two days as it was a long one but there was a lot to cover and also to recap from before. I agree with what @MarcusOmouse said also. David did state he didnt like some of things Rose did and i was pleased to hear that. 

But at the end of it all we might not always agree with each other but we are all on the same team. We need a good mix of minds if we are going to get through this and bring an end to it all, so we must embrace each others foibles so that we see more perspectives on things.

I also liked when he stated again that the rona doesnt exist, which we were all saying here at the start in March 2020. We all suspected it was flu rebranded and we can still see that they have not proven otherwise. Hats off to David yet again for another blinder.

• Like 1

Guest m754
32 minutes ago, Alnitak said:

David was spot on and on top form as usual. I had to listen to it over two days as it was a long one but there was a lot to cover and also to recap from before. I agree with what @MarcusOmouse said also. David did state he didnt like some of things Rose did and i was pleased to hear that. 

But at the end of it all we might not always agree with each other but we are all on the same team. We need a good mix of minds if we are going to get through this and bring an end to it all, so we must embrace each others foibles so that we see more perspectives on things.

I also liked when he stated again that the rona doesnt exist, which we were all saying here at the start in March 2020. We all suspected it was flu rebranded and we can still see that they have not proven otherwise. Hats off to David yet again for another blinder.

Yes, but what was the point of it all? They could have/were already bringing in 100% surveillance of a dumbed down complaint people even before this. They had no need to go through all this? And now what? Where are the massive injuries and deaths in 2021 that DI had predicted? If life is back to normal what was the point of it all? Why ask us to prepare for doomsday when the cabal were already planning to retreat sooner or later. They  do when and what they want to do...

So unless it is explained what was the purpose of the past 2 years, and I am not sure it has been explained why do it..? Flu itself could have been used as an excuse, or a variant thereof...something has unfolded through in the unseen which is not being shared with us.

Unless that is clearly explained, we the ones who stood strong, will not be vindicated. 

Edited by m754

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I can't stand this superficial man, he's the kind of guy you know is a hack no matter how authentic he tries to be. Whenever I watch him I sense an extremely negative energy, and he's so arrogant. He invited Dr David Icke because he knows he would get views and therefore have more people check his scam courses out.

The reason why I'm so mad right now is because I've just found out he shadow-banned me from his channel for criticizing him. 

Edited by MarkBirtley
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 2:44 PM, MarkBirtley said:

Honestly I can't stand this superficial man, he's the kind of guy you know is a hack no matter how authentic he tries to be. Whenever I watch him I sense an extremely negative energy, and he's so arrogant. He invited Dr David Icke because he knows he would get views and therefore have more people check his scam courses out.

The reason why I'm so mad right now is because I've just found out he shadow-banned me from his channel for criticizing him. 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 3:24 PM, RobSS said:

His office is just round the corner from where I live, by what used to be the Old St roundabout, and he campaigned to be the next Mayor a while back. That's all I'm going to say!

761136956_BrianRoserunningforLondonMayor(October2020).jpg.5a873d7e038f07cdb5bd3f5e9e8bd7f0.jpg

After having the agenda and the current situation explained to him clearly and in great detail by David Icke, on numerous occasions, Brian Rose campaigns for a substantial increase in police numbers in London and for them to be digitally better equipped. WTF!

I have a fully-costed plan that delivers an additional 10,000 police and the training they desperately need.

What do I mean by further digitisation of the police? 

• Streamlining the reporting of crime online and improving police efficiency
  • Making data available across agencies, improving accuracy and effectiveness, preventing key information from falling through gaps in the system
  • Reducing non-digital administration and repurposing of materials, again improving police efficiency
  • Providing additional transparency through social media to move beyond a press release culture
The full Make London Safe page

The main page