Jump to content

Rose - Icke 6


Recommended Posts

Guest Gone Fishing...
On 1/16/2022 at 9:42 PM, greatdayforfreedom said:

Rose/Icke 6. 


21st Jan - 5pm UK time.

BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Basket Case said:


21st Jan - 5pm UK time.

BC

 

Thanks BC. I know people knock Brian Rose... but I think he is does some of the best Icke interviews I have ever seen and every one of their interviews has been utterly epic.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

but I think he is does some of the best Icke interviews

 

I don't like Brian but yes, all the interviews with David were great. 

 

Brian even got off his ass when the IoW ferry was being stupid about masks and travelled down to meet and interview David on the island. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The previous offices of London Real are just around the corner from where I used to live in London....Every time he made those walking and talking videos I saw my local Co-op and the Whetherspoons pub where I used to go for a cheap curry and a free pint.

 

I don't know what to make of Brian Rose.... I guess he must have a marketing background and that's his bread and butter.... anyone here actually signed up for his services?

 

I was almost tempted because basically his company acts as a motivator to get people to do social media stuff and gives them deadlines and goals to achieve.... and if you've paid for it you're more likely to do it....


Some also say that he was dodge for claiming to have paid for a new Social Media video platform but just ended up paying for bandwidth  from another video company... 

 

I dunno..... I want to like the guy.... He is eminently likeable...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Fluke said:

How much is he flogging for this interview then? Or do we have to sign up.?

 

It's free. 

Just use an email to access.. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fluke said:

How much is he flogging for this interview then? Or do we have to sign up.?

 

You have to sign up then spend the next 6 months dealing with spam emails in your in box.... I don't know......just waiting for a link to turn up and I'll click that and see.

 

Don't think there'll be any money involved but the stream could be badly choked as it usually is....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

The previous offices of London Real are just around the corner from where I used to live in London....Every time he made those walking and talking videos I saw my local Co-op and the Whetherspoons pub where I used to go for a cheap curry and a free pint.

 

I don't know what to make of Brian Rose.... I guess he must have a marketing background and that's his bread and butter.... anyone here actually signed up for his services?

 

I was almost tempted because basically his company acts as a motivator to get people to do social media stuff and gives them deadlines and goals to achieve.... and if you've paid for it you're more likely to do it....


Some also say that he was dodge for claiming to have paid for a new Social Media video platform but just ended up paying for bandwidth  from another video company... 

 

I dunno..... I want to like the guy.... He is eminently likeable...

From what I hear his courses are a scam, he’s a total narcissist and very money driven. He’s a very good interviewer and I’ve enjoyed many of his podcasts, but I wouldn’t pay him a penny for anything. His freedom platform was a total scam. 

 

I was recently listening to the True Geordie podcast with Dorian Yates. The Dorian Yates London real interview is what made London real, and even though Dorian Yates was a bodybuilder, he was awakened by David Icke and was the one who recommended Icke to Brian Rose. 

 

In that recent podcast, Yates says the Rose just scammed people with his freedom platform and as a result he had cut ties with him. 

 

Whilst i think Rose is a rat, I am looking forward to this interview later as I haven’t listened to David Icke for a while

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well you're my good friend Seeker, but personally I don't consider being 'money driven' and a 'narcissist' the worst crimes in the world....

 

Unless he has specifically scammed people, which I do not know....then I don't know what to think.....

 

What people call 'narcissist' are just people who are driven to succeed and make money.....it's not my style..... but I don't begrudge people who have that extra restless energy in them to do stuff.

 

I am just open to whatever...... I looked into his web-services and they seemed to be pretty much what you might expect.....  maybe some people were scammed, like I said I don't know....  I would ask for more information.... I know he requested donations to create a new video platform and just ended up buying bandwidth from Daily Motion or something....

 

Maybe he is a conman, maybe he isn't.... but at least we got these great Icke interviews....  Anyone wanna add anything.... I don't have an opinion one way or another.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What annoys me the most about Rose is that he talks time and time again about how he champions 'free speech' and is a  staunch supporter of it. The comments section of his channel reflects something vastly different. He outrightly censors and shadowbans  people, including me, sure that's his prerogative, but it's  the flagrant hypocracy that I have such a distain for him.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

His office is just round the corner from where I live, by what used to be the Old St roundabout, and he campaigned to be the next Mayor a while back. That's all I'm going to say!

 

761136956_BrianRoserunningforLondonMayor(October2020).jpg.5a873d7e038f07cdb5bd3f5e9e8bd7f0.jpg

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a funny thing.....he ran for mayor a while back, I guess he's one of the last to think that David Icke and conspiracy stuff could be mainstream again, it was from 2005 to 2015.....and was broadly becoming accepted into the mainstream....but I believe the Neo Nazis and Hitler people fucked that all up for us with their bullshit and ruining the internet free-speech party for everyone.

 

We had been discussing the JQ for years.......and it was almost becoming part of the mainstream....so they deployed their special agent provocateur the one time lefty prick who hates white people Andrew Anglin, or Andre, as he was known when he posted on the previous Icke forum....what a cunt that guy was....

 

And a few years later a free speech false flag was created which effectively ended free-speech for everyone.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Maybe he is a conman, maybe he isn't.... but at least we got these great Icke interviews....  Anyone wanna add anything.... I don't have an opinion one way or another.

at this point in time i'll just focus on DI talk and somewhere along the way i'll soak up some info about BR....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I couldn't bring myself to listen to Brian Rose, but I'd be really interested in a conversation between David Icke and James Delingpole!

 

David Icke nailed it, but it is mostly what all of us here know already 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Seeker said:

David Icke nailed it, but it is mostly what all of us here know already 

 

I think Delingpole would wheedle out new revelations. I'm sure it'll happen in the not too distant future.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, RobSS said:

His office is just round the corner from where I live, by what used to be the Old St roundabout, and he campaigned to be the next Mayor a while back. That's all I'm going to say!

 

761136956_BrianRoserunningforLondonMayor(October2020).jpg.5a873d7e038f07cdb5bd3f5e9e8bd7f0.jpg

Gollum.

My precious. slurp slurp.

And his hands/fingers look like the alien thing on john hurts face in Alien.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Anti Facts Sir unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...