The Titanic

RobSS

The Titanic

A summary of the video linked to below by Neutrino Astrology:

Our global civilisation is like the Titanic sailing across an ocean. Nothing could possibly cause it to sink, they thought, but early in 2020, it collided with an ice-berg and the stock markets crashed. Nothing's been the same since.

When a mighty ship suffers a hole, or a series of holes below the waterline, the ship gradually starts to take in water. In terms of global civilisation, everything is starting to break down... in government and politics, religion and the economy, in the family and hospitals, in the police and the legal system.. Where the hull's plates were securely riveted together, they're coming apart - in slow motion. Now in 2022, as gallons of water floods into the holds, the ship is starting to tilt to one side.

This is an analogy for the transition from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius. Many people feel like they're drowning. They're clinging onto the ship's railings for balance. People feel like they've no power. People adopt victim consciousness. Victims are enslaved to the physical world, to the material world. The victim believes they are only this mind, this body and their five senses. They take no responsibility for what's in their life. Everyone else is to blame. It's everyone else's problem, but not their own.

When the ship left land, who would've thought that on the way, the ship would get into trouble? All the systems are breaking down for the Aquarian age. This collision is telling us to let go of being dependent on the old institutions and systems, but if we cling on, and don't let go, we're going to go down with the ship. There's going to be a lot of victim consciousness playing out in the world in 2022.

Awake people will start jumping into lifeboats... bobbing on the ocean, on the waters of purification. In the distance, the system is capsizing, but people are still craving after titles, and how much money they can accumulate, but they're victims too.

Watching the Titanic sink is a scary time, but a necessary process to break the old systems that don't serve humanity any longer, so that we can build something new and improved.

A lot of people go into deep denial thinking... such an event could never happen! This is the mass psychosis formation many people are talking about. Denial is being on the Titanic... believing nothing's wrong... believing that things are going back to normal if we just follow what the authorities tell us to do.

So there's the captain of the ship, lying through his teeth... "Oh! We're just going through some rough waters... just stay in your cabins and don't go on the decks.  Don't walk around and don't talk to other people. Don't check things out for yourself."

The people obeying the captain, will say, "It's their fault. They're putting us at risk. They're capsizing the boat because they're all leaving the cabins and going to one side." Even as the ship starts sinking, some will say, "It could've been worse.. if we didn't stay in our cabins, we could've drowned!"

Let this water rush in. Get off the Titanic, if you're still on it. Don't try to save the system. It's dying.

Pray and meditate. Ask for guidance. Why am I here? Who am I? These are all good questions.

The answers will come from your creative being, your unique and authentic you, and your true inner power.

You'll no longer be that grey blob they want you to be. Don't let go of your uniqueness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjbUkTjBj0g

Edited by RobSS

I just thought I'd try to keep the Titanic afloat a bit as I've been meditating on the idea that the Titanic, as an allegory, is very similar to the Leviathan metaphor that's always been an iconic cultural symbol.

I've already asked if anyone has done any research, on this beast, in the end-times thread, but I thought I'd also ask here, as I'm currently making it a project, so if anyone has anything, please do share.

• Like 1

thank you Robs for the Titanic thread  😊

the sinking of the Estonia is the biggest Ship tragedy since the sinking of the Titanic......with also many unsolved questions....

Edited by Moonlight

On 1/20/2022 at 3:36 AM, RobSS said:

I just thought I'd try to keep the Titanic afloat a bit as I've been meditating on the idea that the Titanic, as an allegory, is very similar to the Leviathan metaphor that's always been an iconic cultural symbol.

I've already asked if anyone has done any research, on this beast, in the end-times thread, but I thought I'd also ask here, as I'm currently making it a project, so if anyone has anything, please do share.

I once read a VERY detailed (and fairly convincing) book which took the opinion that Olympic and Titanic were swapped. 

Damage to Olympic by a military ship when she was barely out of dock, sowed the seeds of the plan. The hull was not secure enough, post-accident, to take the iceberg contact. If of course we believe that's what caused it to sink, and not an explosion inside the furnace as witnesses testified at the inquest.

Then you factor in Marconi, the wireless operator, being central to the "failure" of the "rescue" ship Carpathia to get the correct signals to go to Olympic (masquering as Titanic)'s aid. The wealthy businessmen on the way to NY to discuss the Federal Reserve. Many did not make it.

Egos wanting to break the speed/time record for the trip. Lack of enough lifeboats. Just a whole load of bad karma surrounding a single journey.

It was a lie, used to cover another agenda (sabotaging any opposition to the Federal Reserve), which went wrong but was still successfully covered up despite the senseless deaths of innocent people.

Does kinda sound familiar.