Jump to content

Djokovic...A man of the people or just another controlled person?


Brad the lad
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

The problem is Danny you are not observing events and making logical deductions you are observing events and INDUCING your own conclusions. You're making the facts fit your conclusions, whereas what you have to do is make the conclusions fit the facts.

 

It is not a logical or rational basis to find the truth... at least in my experience as a researcher, writer and experiencer.

 

The facts should be fairly simple to fit a valid conclusion but you seem to have to write pages and pages just to make a simple point.


We call that 'scaffolding' in textual analysis. It means your conclusions won't stand up on their own.

 

 

 

 

So you don't agree with Danny's way of providing info. Fine.

 

But don't lay into it and call it out for something it ain't. He gives excellent, straightforward info loaded with very clear reference points (images, text, video) and helps to frame what is happening, what has happened, and what the end goals might be, in an excellent format.

 

Yeah his posts are long. But at least you come away with good, clear understanding. And it's written without ego. Unlike some around here.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

So you don't agree with Danny's way of providing info. Fine.

 

But don't lay into it and call it out for something it ain't. He gives excellent, straightforward info loaded with very clear reference points (images, text, video) and helps to frame what is happening, what has happened, and what the end goals might be, in an excellent format.

 

Yeah his posts are long. But at least you come away with good, clear understanding. And it's written without ego. Unlike some around here.

 

I don't make out to know anything 100% because I'm forever learning. That's why I'm here in the first place.

 

Only a fool knows it all.

 

Ps- I'm not calling anyone a fool here before that gets taken the wrong way. I've got enough on my plate with the cabal thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2022 at 4:39 AM, DannyUK said:


Thought Police - Doublethink

 

It’s very clearly a psychological deception, playing with symbolism and terms.
His name is “Novak” - Novax/Novac

No Vaccine 💉 

Use

C30F9F05-3D19-4DF3-98FF-A7E7F3A9E9FE.jpeg.608ed631e882b86d07248ba7facfa64b.jpeg

if that is true and we can all see in plain sight that novax Novak is bleeding obviouss then 

1 his career and that little injoke has to have been completed manipulated.

2he has to be at the top of his game at this time not in McEnroe or navararilove or any other time. It has to be now 

3 the whole stage the wins losses and successes have to manipulated for now 

4 the ultimate conspiracy before our very eyes.

5hes the ultimate hcheat on a stage of cheats and bull shit 

6 like biff and Marty mcfly the simulation is exposed he's afucking cheat and someone has had enough and named and shamed him and all the rest.

7 the wacowski trannie brothers sisters them and us matrix is true.

8 the ultimate stage of liars thoevs and cheats..

It has to be now so therefore novax Novak you have been rumbled 

9Jeff bezos Elon musk (skum noel) gates Warren  Buffett  bil gateeS  JEWS all arrived from nowhere and so young too novax novak. To build a Masonic global empire so quickly and so far reaching has to have been made by precise warlike strategy I suggest they are merely fakes clones or even hologram to serve as the face of the western union money launderers gangs wuwu soc a serious organized criminals association thieves liars cheats and vagabonds

It's your kids Marty it's your kids. 

Do we see clones don't need cash synths are programmed to prop the illusion but they give all their money to their agent.

The ultimate wet dream  every celebrity gives all there money assets and cash to their church of the poison but ever so lacivious lip licking smirking absolute impunity AI  mind.

 

 

On 1/19/2022 at 4:39 AM, DannyUK said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

More Information on Transhumanism Vax and Metal Gear Revelation of the Method

‘Stop calling yourself 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the support 👍 @Basket Case - @Anti Facts Sir
@Brad the lad ; We are all learning here. Some people want to push absolutes.
There are no absolutes, it's the belief in them which maintains a conspiracy over individuals own minds and the collective.
Dualism, Good guys vs Bad guys and everything which flows from that. Duality is the perpetual war/flaw.
This reality of war/oppositions is constant that's why this reality is a prison/trap and a sentence of perpetual suffering unless ones mind seeks out this illusion he believes to be real by creating these absolutes, projecting them and becoming bound by them as if they're external.
This is a hijack on the collective mindset. We have been fixated, entrained, defined into a prison of limitations. The mind is put in a box/cube.
 
The cycle of reincarnation is the trap of suffering.
That trap, so long as suffering exists is a prison for your mind.
This prison is created and presided over by a parasite of human consciousness, that uses human suffering, extreme states of consciousness as a source of life-force energy as these parasites are cut off from a source, (a source of abundant renewable energy) they have no connection with the sun.
They've been cut off and cast out and as such, feed off of human life-force energy/biophotons as that abundance of renewable energy, so long as humanity are connected and tethered to their life-force source, so will this parasite upon human consciousness.
 
6D76838D-C97F-430D-AA7E-198669ABBB97.jpeg.5f2869c5fe88a40792df8bf65ba24cef.jpeg
 
Related to the original thread here…
 
I don’t want to hijack this post here but anything shared here is just my view and there’s no need to get out of anyones prams about it.
People can see for themselves what’s occurring here and will be more so by actions that are taking place following.
As stated, I believe this will be used as a way and means of justifying how the “unclean”, “the untouchables” aka the Nonvaxxed are treated.
It’s wrong to call all of these people anti-vaxxers, one is that this isn’t even a vaccine and the other is, there are many reasons to refuse having a "vaccine" not just because you're automatically antivax.
This is about creating a polarity to push the issue/division.
9/11 - You're either with us or you're with the terrorists. This means you have to submit to any desired actions or whim of the state and you have, Fascism!
 
You don’t front the exposure of what’s occurring here by wearing a mask, refusing to get a vaccine and then investing in an alternative “vaccine” for something that doesn’t exist and at the end of the day you still end up getting a "vaccine" and everyone else's solution is, to get a "vaccine".
Vaccine - Continual Gene Therapy, DNA editing, becoming tethered to technology used to control you or death and sterilisation by a method eugenics "cleansing" the population.
 
It’s a psychological scam and deception.
Sorry if that upsets anyone but guess what, I don’t give a fuck 😆
Good for you, if it's the only thing you're upset about, you're lucky!
FYI - Don't meet your hero's/idols 
It’s my opinion and it’s one that may tread on people toes when they’ve made their minds up.
No one would have/could have known what was occurring when all this stated with Novak, regardless of whatever his background maybe, these are just hints of a basis of something not being quite right with him, as the global cult ritualistically shines through him.
It alone could only give specuation but this move to fund an "alternative vaccine" - Wow what a solution 🤩
The fact his name is 
Novax Covid Jok(e)
Is someones idea of a joke and fucking with people. 
 
Now, we can tell for sure that something deceptive and sinister is occurring here that still leads towards the reality of having a vaccine to treat something that doesn’t exist, never been proven to exist and has never been isolated - Which means it's existence can't even be shown to exist let alone making/starting development of something to "counter" it. What is therefore produced to counter it is a farce and a scam, it has alternative purpose, all of them "vaccines" and at it's best, it's SNAKE OIL lobbied by the state and their global empire!
It stinks and people should just take a step back for a moment and think about it.
This whole idea of messing with peoples minds, them not being able to see the symbolism and suggestion, just believing it all to be a gimmick is the kind of thing that has many masons and the like involved in rituals they have no idea about and just think its all a big laugh for shit and giggles that can eventually lead people towards this state of affairs and only mocking those who can see something isn't right and we are essentially being mocked by the same people playing "the good guys" and the "bad guys"...
 
1984
Big *Brother* “vs” Underground *Brother*hood
State/Vatican  “vs” “Revolutionaries”/Freemasonry
Order out of Chaos - Playing off polarity against polarity - Masters of Duality 
BD644669-3BAA-4ED9-A01E-7BA144976A09.jpeg.d5170696ba94e2acb9f4e94abf1f9234.jpeg
 
Me… Me… Me... 😅
2F517A8E-0A8B-428A-99FE-3AB1F17071DD_4_5005_c.jpeg.1397235fcab273473f98fd22be05eae7.jpeg
I think I will try and explain my posts for people who don't get them, understand them
If you just don't like them then you can just fuck off 😁 
 
I try to show interconnected patters in the posts I make but don’t always discuss everything as I leave it to be inferred by the perceiver, mostly to see if others can see it - the patterns - as I believe to actually see this conspiracy unfolding as it does, that many people just can’t see, even though it’s happening right under their nose - or, often times people taking the piss right under our nose etc - people have to be able to see synchronistic/interconnected patterns for themselves elsewhere, not just here limited within whatever context given, rather than someone telling them all the time.
One person can't see them all play out.
So, some of this may only be seen by a limited likeminded audience I guess, but that’s not the point…
More likeminded people need to be aware of this to pick up on whatever other people miss essentially, as no one is going to see the totality of this, as we are all, always in one state of mind or another.
It’s impossible to be within this state of mind or any single state of mind all of the time, that’s how this game is continually played to deceive people and those behind it get away with it, often exploiting people at their most vulnerable and our minds mostly hypnotised by a fantasia.
 
The Reptilian - Mind Parasite
No one will see all these patterns as they play their agendas out but this is the mind cast everyone is under to essentially keep hypnotised and have these people behind this playing with their minds whilst those impacted are blissfully unaware that it’s even happening.
These patterns they lay, feed psychologically perceptions to exploit human consciousness towards a certain place, often, so humans will consume themselves.
This trap is energetic sustenance for these parasites.
They’ll deny and fight with people who even suggest this and “defend the postage stamp” as their own view and how dare anyone suggest this isn’t their own view…
When people default to the postage stamp, its almost always not their own view and they've never even thought about it beyond that limited definition of "absolutes" usually using limited terms and repeating them.
 
This is the trance spell/hypothesis and "Wetiko" mindset as I see it, it’s a locking down of their own mind to that which processes information and seeks to protect authority as if the authority are their own beliefs/opinions that are being defended.
You need to beware of your own Wetiko state of mind as everyones mind slips into this and the idea is to become conscious of it - self aware of it!
They don’t have to see this as protecting any said authority, they see it as protecting themselves, their own opinions, beliefs, their minds and use their egos/phantom-self as a bodyguard for the mind.
That’s the spell.
It appears, you’re at war with yourself or defending demons 🤔
"Harmonic Resonance"
 
This is how religion and politics have long since hijacked peoples minds, now the hijacking has sought to remove many from even processing religious and philosophical concepts altogether, those are fed to them through the filter of "experts".
The masses, they don’t just entrust this to someone, delegate responsibility, but receive the information in a way that when it’s received by them, it’s somehow now, their own view.
It’s what they think, feel and believe, its like their minds have downloaded an update and that is absolute from source and fire-walled off from us "hackers-conspiracy theorists".
It’s not, it’s the hijacking of their brain processing information - reward or denial system like training a dog - and the shutting down of their own ability to speculate, as if that that is bypassed altogether, they just receive it, store it and repeat it...
Await the next update, even if it conflicts with the former, here are the "patches" to keep out those "hackers".
Speculation is being removed, negated as self thought is being negated by being consumed with egotistical merits and such. “Worldly” things.
The idea of doubt makes people feel really uncomfortable, as if this doubt is within themselves and not that of this deception, as they’ve confused self and this identification system, that when first noticed and entered into makes people feel as if they’re losing their minds, so they’ll distance themselves from this understanding and accept the system.
 
69EF84E9-48BF-4D1C-9E81-9943AC549574_4_5005_c.jpeg.25ff2504feafbc8a40b5992b6ee0f805.jpeg
Otherwise, they're "bad" and batshit crazy...
 
This is why many people keep away from awakening to this because they’re keeping away from their own self doubt - anxiety, depression, view of self/environment/nature.
It's this polarisation which is developing the subconscious mind, the more this artificial system grows.
In other words, the more the fake reality environment grows that human mind wasn't supposed to be bound by!
The subconscious exists because of this artificial system, which is the basis of this control system...
Until people wake up this will be managed by someone else, unbeknownst to those who are blissfully unaware. This is the comfort of allowing someone else to govern the responsibility of self doubt over so many things, eliminates these states of mind others/we would rather avoid within themselves/ourselves, so they accept this system of control and conformity.
 
Fascist rule is comfortable - It's easy, that's the problem!
4B0C5279-277A-4291-89A2-E55472D0DD63.png.1ef9d80bf2deb89dd522f37620885781.png
"Iron Man - Man of Steel - Archons - "Thin White Duke"
 
Nothing has to change beyond how information perceived is inferred.
What I do try and always discuss is the actual information of the agenda that is relevant.
Then place some form of media to show synchronistic patterns of one form or another.
I’m sure because of this, some of the stuff may go on unnoticed or overlooked and some people won’t see it, the patterns of synchronicity I’m trying to get across, just the same as not seeing patterns behind the hypnotic trance.
You'll just see absolutes their bounds of definition and not how they seep into one another.
 
The Irony of this scene isn’t lost by the way 🥱 duality is funny like that.
It demands you doublethink…
😷
 
It’s a form of creative slant that I’m sure not everyone will appreciate and some try to label schizophrenic in itself. This to me, is like how conspiracy theorists get labelled delusional, when it’s often times, those behind the conspiracy of what is being discussed, is yes, Delusional.
Not those inferring and showing the likelihood of a conspiracy!
 
"It's too similar.."
 
This is the con trick here for the marginalising of “conspiracy theorists” who are - right or wrong - freethinkers labelled anarchists because they mean this system of control could fall apart… 🤔 Where would we all be if everyone did it? 😱
 
 
But I’m here anyway interested in seeing synchronicities and patterns in what’s occurring and using whatever to get this across from all forms of media and creativity to unlock a certain state of mind that is being closed off in my view by the wetiko hypnosis process.
Sometimes that means going on a bit, most of the stuff I make notes over a period of time or sometimes just that day.
I’ll try to make them shorter but I’m hoping some posts will be used as a resource tool for reference and used by people researching from it etc
This is why I make some posts myself just trying to understand why I keep seeing certain patterns I haven’t always quite identified and fully understood.
Here is a good example…
 
 
This has occult spiritual meanings at it's core, but it also has genome 🧬 meanings in reference to this COVID scam. Optogentics, gene targeting connotations towards genetic manipulation, which could be used to erase information/memories in peoples DNA, create false ones or be even used to set a “timer” to create an artificial end date.
This could be used to induce an artificial “Rapture” type event where all of a sudden a mass amount of people just drop dead.
This I would suggest is one of the satanic objectives to play people and would be one of the greatest ways of controlling this method and performing something that many people would otherwise rightly assume would be very unlike to occur.

It would be without this artificial control system playing this out purely so people can be deceived  🙌 

< Big *Brother* “vs” Underground *Brother*hood >
< State/Vatican  “vs” “Revolutionaries”/Freemasonry >
🦅
 
Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2022 at 5:40 PM, RobSS said:

Relax, I didn't mean hero in the way you're trying to imply. I was referring to people being inspired by experience and skill. Only a very mean person would deny people that feeling of being inspired. Look at Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau and how many young singers he's inspired over the years. Heroes are important in many disciplines. Unfortunately, a lot of people resent success because it makes them feel bad.

Bread and circuses

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2022 at 12:27 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes, I must admit I am questioning myself too 😀. I disliked him mostly because I liked Andy Murray and Rafa Nadal and so I disliked Novak because he was just too damn good mentally against those players, especially after all Rafa's injuries. But to be honest I had never really bothered to listen to Novak and I think most of us make those kind of assumptions about people and we don't have the time to look into every single individual, we have to make snap judgements. I admit I was wrong on Novak; having watched a few videos of him now he comes across as a very down to earth, humble and open guy. 

If i ever watch tv, may it be the news or sports, I make sure to turn off my emotions and not to take any sides.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

I'm thinking Novak is part of the game, nowt but pure distraction, and also a veiled warning, 'see we kicked out a sports star, so don't think we won't skull fuck you peasants'.

 

So why is the UK and Ireland now scrapping Covid passports.. and reverting to what they call 'pan A'. It seems indeed that perhaps the example of Djokavic has had the contrary effect on world opinion and the UK government for one apparently consider that this has all gone too far.... It looks like it's all over to me.... or at least the beginning of the end.........

 

Perhaps Novak is just a normalish person who happens to have personal convictions which have clashed with the global agenda.... it's not that rare amongst elite sports-stars... what about Christian Ronaldo and his support for Palestinians...? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

MOD NOTE;
You need to continue/read/respond to the PM you are engaged in with all 3 Mods.
You have not read/responded for 3 days now.
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

So why is the UK and Ireland now scrapping Covid passports.. and reverting to what they call 'pan A'. It seems indeed that perhaps the example of Djokavic has had the contrary effect on world opinion and the UK government for one apparently consider that this has all gone too far.... It looks like it's all over to me.... or at least the beginning of the end.........

 

Perhaps Novak is just a normalish person who happens to have personal convictions which have clashed with the global agenda.... it's not that rare amongst elite sports-stars... what about Christian Ronaldo and his support for Palestinians...? 

 

 

I don't think it's over in UK and Ireland, just a pause for breath, and it appears far from over in Australia, NZ etc where the general sheep have no issues with apartheid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2022 at 7:50 AM, DannyUK said:

Heres another "coincidence"..

 

Novak - No Vaccine

Djokovic  - Covid Jok (e) too 🙄😅🙄

Wow. Weird ay...

I bet it's a coincidence!

Yeah I know, the poor guy can't help his name, he has always been called that...

Says somene who misses the point 😴 "Coincidence Theory" galore all the mainstream "deniers" 🤭

 

Stoodge, setup from the start to take the piss out of the public!

He maybe aware of it from the start, who knows.

Point is, it's a complete setup.

 

That's why he was chosen to fulfil this role as a catalyst for the anti-vaxxers to get behind for all the little piggies going to market to be butchered, as all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

People shouldn't take it at face value and I know many people won't accept it anyway, but almost if not all mainstream sporting personalities are part of a military operation involving Transhumanism and mind control from their existence in the sport until after they've left.

This is being transitoned in some small way onto all of humanity.

It's far worse than many would be prepared to admit in sport, acting and musician artists etc because so many people look up to and idolise them and would be prepared to defend them and dismiss the notion completely.

It needs investigation, it will come out eventually!

People fight to defend them who otherwise have absolutely no clue and just wouldn't want it to be true anyway...

 

Speaking of which, from listening to Ickes Dot Connector Video Cast above...

 

😂

Have you seen or heard anything like it in your life?

 

 

WA Premier deploys indigenous aide to translate English into English
WATCH: Western Australian Premier Mark McGowan's 'racist' stunt
https://www.rebelnews.com/wa_premier_deploys_indigenous_aide_to_translate_english_into_english

 

What spin and a psychological stunt.


Do you really think they couldn’t find an aborigine that spoke aboriginal?
Or that they’re laughing in your face and don’t even care that you know it and can see it?

Or in some cases, not so much.

They’re taking the absolute piss!

It doesn't matter to them when you find out or that you do.

 

 

Perhaps the entire point of this post, is to illustrate to people that this is in fact the Truman show gone live?

In each last unique point of attention, sits a unique opinion.

Does any of this actually matter?

I believe it does, but I guess we will all find out for sure one day

 

"Don't believe in yourself, don't  deceive with belief

knowledge comes with deaths release " - from quicksand by David Bowie.

Edited by MarcusOmouse
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

 

Perhaps the entire point of this post, is to illustrate to people that this is in fact the Truman show gone live?

In each last unique point of attention, sits a unique opinion.

Does any of this actually matter?

I believe it does, but I guess we will all find out for sure one day

 

"Don't believe in yourself, don't  deceive with belief

knowledge comes with deaths release " - from quicksand by David Bowie.


Reality is within the observer.
The death cults objective is to control and map out a central belief system/perspective within the observer (all observers) so they’ll manifest a reality which the death cult want to appear by society willing it into existence. 
They’ll go on to project a particular reality which benefits them.

Not by the death cults power and imposition as they’d like people to believe.

It’s a perception deception upon the masses so their consciousness can be exploited to form a reality that those who conduct this would like to achieve.

They're exactly like a conductor with as much power and influence of a conductor like waving a magic 🪄 wand about.
They’re not making the music happen or even playing the instruments but they’d like all those deceived by this to believe they’re responsible for the totality of the music being played as a result.

Nothing would happen if all those playing the instruments weren’t entrained upon the conductor, to know how and when to act because they’ve had it browbeaten into them until it eventually becomes second nature or like a mechanical process.

This has happened to society and they’re no longer aware they’ve had a particular reality browbeaten into them so a certain form of reality appears as a second nature and experienced as a given without question but by association.

This is by becoming bound by label consciousness and no longer associating and experiencing that which is actually being labelled anymore.

Punished for missing their cue’s or Applauded for getting it “right”.

The “right”, is their version of reality.

Society is divided and ruled by those who have the “right ideas and views” and those “conspiracy theorists” are attacked and marginalised for having “the wrong ideas and views” because such isn’t what those behind this control system would like society to be entrained upon, as they may become aware of this deception, this hijacking of their minds that they don’t even believe “they’re being played like musical instruments”.

This is symbolic of Truman becoming aware that life is scripted, he is in a circus and trapped in a television commercial etc 
They wave their arm about and society “make a noise” the response and aren’t aware that they’re being played as much as playing themselves, they just responding likewise to a well orchestrated and scripted cue.

 

 

This is a metaphor to the society, the subconscious mind and the death cults influence. We are told to entrain on this or that by a blind obedience to authority that has long since been browbeaten into is and then context is generated to create some sort of form, alter certain perception/association with what’s occurring to have a desired effect and then by society observing it, a certain reality is generated and expected out of those situations.

A manipulation on fears and desires.

We then have these psychologically framed by those doing this.

 

As society is waking up to this, the next step is A.I. becoming the human mind so we don’t stop manifesting their ideals for our reality by becoming self aware of the deception over the subconscious mind.

Truman waking up to a life trapped in a TV commercial - Advertising and Marketing becoming the Engineering of Consent 

This is basically how and why - as I see it anyway - society is being made, over a long period of time to manifest various religious/spiritual prophecies as we are being deceived into playing them out so those concepts can be exploited to manifest their desired world through hijacking our belief system and association with what we’d like those concepts to represent, not that of the world they’re actually creating. This is to say, the conscious reality people are aware of can be a front, a mask, a deception for a very different reality that is being created by hijacking the subconscious. If we are not aware this is happening, we can have false associations as to why they’re occurring and then hope this is a manifestation of a certain belief system for example, this being how our fears and desires are played to create their reality.

This is my understanding.

 

By controlling context they can control reality.

That’s why they do this and it’s also part of ritual, such as manifesting entities within the room. 
All the participants are willing the manifestation of this within their subconscious and entraining upon it through rituals they may not even be consciously aware that such is what they’re doing, that those ritual practices represent a particular form and so are still shocked that such has appeared as it has, when really they’re opening the potential space for this to occur within a reality that a group or people are projecting.

A group of people can do this and influence those not even apart of this ritual into perceiving the same concept. Just how society is impacted.

In terms of the above I suspect we are being laughed at from the start.

Many people didn’t get the joke and probably Novak garnered too much support because of this and the solution was the investment of a new vaccine to get people back in-line with the reality that the problem of COVID is still “very much real and genuine” and a solution is necessary to a problem that doesn’t actually exist at all.

It still helps control the narrative and gets rid of the false sentiment of support that has been garnered and conjured up by this joke and also attempt to make those “anti-vaxxers” appear foolish so they may back off.

It can still be used as a talking point also in aiding the narrative of how do we treat “anti-vaxxers” as well as other pawns such as this will be used as examples.

The worst thing would be making an example of someone who is sincerely completely against all of this and they have the impact of generating support against this scam because of being sensationalised as Novak was.

Almost all of those wouldn’t have a msm fan fair and would happen in small dark corners, as small as they can get away with, with as little conscious attention as possible and they’d have to try and generate such support and attention all by themselves through their own efforts and they’d be denied and censored like the rest of us.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DannyUK said:


Reality is within the observer.
The death cults objective is to control and map out a central belief system/perspective within the observer (all observers) so they’ll manifest a reality which the death cult want to appear by society willing it into existence. 
They’ll go on to project a particular reality which benefits them.

Not by the death cults power and imposition as they’d like people to believe.

It’s a perception deception upon the masses so their consciousness can be exploited to form a reality that those who conduct this would like to achieve.

They're exactly like a conductor with as much power and influence of a conductor like waving a magic 🪄 wand about.
They’re not making the music happen or even playing the instruments but they’d like all those deceived by this to believe they’re responsible for the totality of the music being played as a result.

Nothing would happen if all those playing the instruments weren’t entrained upon the conductor, to know how and when to act because they’ve had it browbeaten into them until it eventually becomes second nature or like a mechanical process.

This has happened to society and they’re no longer aware they’ve had a particular reality browbeaten into them so a certain form of reality appears as a second nature and experienced as a given without question but by association.

This is by becoming bound by label consciousness and no longer associating and experiencing that which is actually being labelled anymore.

Punished for missing their cue’s or Applauded for getting it “right”.

The “right”, is their version of reality.

Society is divided and ruled by those who have the “right ideas and views” and those “conspiracy theorists” are attacked and marginalised for having “the wrong ideas and views” because such isn’t what those behind this control system would like society to be entrained upon, as they may become aware of this deception, this hijacking of their minds that they don’t even believe “they’re being played like musical instruments”.

This is symbolic of Truman becoming aware that life is scripted, he is in a circus and trapped in a television commercial etc 
They wave their arm about and society “make a noise” the response and aren’t aware that they’re being played as much as playing themselves, they just responding likewise to a well orchestrated and scripted cue.

 

 

This is a metaphor to the society, the subconscious mind and the death cults influence. We are told to entrain on this or that by a blind obedience to authority that has long since been browbeaten into is and then context is generated to create some sort of form, alter certain perception/association with what’s occurring to have a desired effect and then by society observing it, a certain reality is generated and expected out of those situations.

A manipulation on fears and desires.

We then have these psychologically framed by those doing this.

 

As society is waking up to this, the next step is A.I. becoming the human mind so we don’t stop manifesting their ideals for our reality by becoming self aware of the deception over the subconscious mind.

Truman waking up to a life trapped in a TV commercial - Advertising and Marketing becoming the Engineering of Consent 

This is basically how and why - as I see it anyway - society is being made, over a long period of time to manifest various religious/spiritual prophecies as we are being deceived into playing them out so those concepts can be exploited to manifest their desired world through hijacking our belief system and association with what we’d like those concepts to represent, not that of the world they’re actually creating. This is to say, the conscious reality people are aware of can be a front, a mask, a deception for a very different reality that is being created by hijacking the subconscious. If we are not aware this is happening, we can have false associations as to why they’re occurring and then hope this is a manifestation of a certain belief system for example, this being how our fears and desires are played to create their reality.

This is my understanding.

 

By controlling context they can control reality.

That’s why they do this and it’s also part of ritual, such as manifesting entities within the room. 
All the participants are willing the manifestation of this within their subconscious and entraining upon it through rituals they may not even be consciously aware that such is what they’re doing, that those ritual practices represent a particular form and so are still shocked that such has appeared as it has, when really they’re opening the potential space for this to occur within a reality that a group or people are projecting.

A group of people can do this and influence those not even apart of this ritual into perceiving the same concept. Just how society is impacted.

In terms of the above I suspect we are being laughed at from the start.

Many people didn’t get the joke and probably Novak garnered too much support because of this and the solution was the investment of a new vaccine to get people back in-line with the reality that the problem of COVID is still “very much real and genuine” and a solution is necessary to a problem that doesn’t actually exist at all.

It still helps control the narrative and gets rid of the false sentiment of support that has been garnered and conjured up by this joke and also attempt to make those “anti-vaxxers” appear foolish so they may back off.

It can still be used as a talking point also in aiding the narrative of how do we treat “anti-vaxxers” as well as other pawns such as this will be used as examples.

The worst thing would be making an example of someone who is sincerely completely against all of this and they have the impact of generating support against this scam because of being sensationalised as Novak was.

Almost all of those wouldn’t have a msm fan fair and would happen in small dark corners, as small as they can get away with, with as little conscious attention as possible and they’d have to try and generate such support and attention all by themselves through their own efforts and they’d be denied and censored like the rest of us.

 

I like this. Well said

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DannyUK said:


Reality is within the observer.
The death cults objective is to control and map out a central belief system/perspective within the observer (all observers) so they’ll manifest a reality which the death cult want to appear by society willing it into existence. 
They’ll go on to project a particular reality which benefits them.

Not by the death cults power and imposition as they’d like people to believe.

It’s a perception deception upon the masses so their consciousness can be exploited to form a reality that those who conduct this would like to achieve.

They're exactly like a conductor with as much power and influence of a conductor like waving a magic 🪄 wand about.
They’re not making the music happen or even playing the instruments but they’d like all those deceived by this to believe they’re responsible for the totality of the music being played as a result.

Nothing would happen if all those playing the instruments weren’t entrained upon the conductor, to know how and when to act because they’ve had it browbeaten into them until it eventually becomes second nature or like a mechanical process.

This has happened to society and they’re no longer aware they’ve had a particular reality browbeaten into them so a certain form of reality appears as a second nature and experienced as a given without question but by association.

This is by becoming bound by label consciousness and no longer associating and experiencing that which is actually being labelled anymore.

Punished for missing their cue’s or Applauded for getting it “right”.

The “right”, is their version of reality.

Society is divided and ruled by those who have the “right ideas and views” and those “conspiracy theorists” are attacked and marginalised for having “the wrong ideas and views” because such isn’t what those behind this control system would like society to be entrained upon, as they may become aware of this deception, this hijacking of their minds that they don’t even believe “they’re being played like musical instruments”.

This is symbolic of Truman becoming aware that life is scripted, he is in a circus and trapped in a television commercial etc 
They wave their arm about and society “make a noise” the response and aren’t aware that they’re being played as much as playing themselves, they just responding likewise to a well orchestrated and scripted cue.

 

 

This is a metaphor to the society, the subconscious mind and the death cults influence. We are told to entrain on this or that by a blind obedience to authority that has long since been browbeaten into is and then context is generated to create some sort of form, alter certain perception/association with what’s occurring to have a desired effect and then by society observing it, a certain reality is generated and expected out of those situations.

A manipulation on fears and desires.

We then have these psychologically framed by those doing this.

 

As society is waking up to this, the next step is A.I. becoming the human mind so we don’t stop manifesting their ideals for our reality by becoming self aware of the deception over the subconscious mind.

Truman waking up to a life trapped in a TV commercial - Advertising and Marketing becoming the Engineering of Consent 

This is basically how and why - as I see it anyway - society is being made, over a long period of time to manifest various religious/spiritual prophecies as we are being deceived into playing them out so those concepts can be exploited to manifest their desired world through hijacking our belief system and association with what we’d like those concepts to represent, not that of the world they’re actually creating. This is to say, the conscious reality people are aware of can be a front, a mask, a deception for a very different reality that is being created by hijacking the subconscious. If we are not aware this is happening, we can have false associations as to why they’re occurring and then hope this is a manifestation of a certain belief system for example, this being how our fears and desires are played to create their reality.

This is my understanding.

 

By controlling context they can control reality.

That’s why they do this and it’s also part of ritual, such as manifesting entities within the room. 
All the participants are willing the manifestation of this within their subconscious and entraining upon it through rituals they may not even be consciously aware that such is what they’re doing, that those ritual practices represent a particular form and so are still shocked that such has appeared as it has, when really they’re opening the potential space for this to occur within a reality that a group or people are projecting.

A group of people can do this and influence those not even apart of this ritual into perceiving the same concept. Just how society is impacted.

In terms of the above I suspect we are being laughed at from the start.

Many people didn’t get the joke and probably Novak garnered too much support because of this and the solution was the investment of a new vaccine to get people back in-line with the reality that the problem of COVID is still “very much real and genuine” and a solution is necessary to a problem that doesn’t actually exist at all.

It still helps control the narrative and gets rid of the false sentiment of support that has been garnered and conjured up by this joke and also attempt to make those “anti-vaxxers” appear foolish so they may back off.

It can still be used as a talking point also in aiding the narrative of how do we treat “anti-vaxxers” as well as other pawns such as this will be used as examples.

The worst thing would be making an example of someone who is sincerely completely against all of this and they have the impact of generating support against this scam because of being sensationalised as Novak was.

Almost all of those wouldn’t have a msm fan fair and would happen in small dark corners, as small as they can get away with, with as little conscious attention as possible and they’d have to try and generate such support and attention all by themselves through their own efforts and they’d be denied and censored like the rest of us.

 

You need a blog however lol. Something like Blurt or substack 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 11:27 PM, Brad the lad said:

In these times it's great to have someone in the limelight who everyone can aspire to for strength and courage. Having a world class athlete and multi millionaire not sing from the hymn sheet is nothing but a breath of fresh air and it creates plenty of hope. The problem lies when hope is put into others more than yourself though (that can be anyone including Jesus or any other prophet).

 Is it possible that a man in his position doesn't know the meaning of the symbolism involved here?  If we give him the benefit of doubt and say he was too busy playing tennis or to even care, then at some point you think he might at least ask why he has to keep covering one eye in every photo shoot?

 

Controlled opposition has one aim and that is to destroy hope and free will.

 

I do hope he is not leading people astray and a true warrior. Doing the pose in a photo shoot to me though is one step away from accepting the knighthood.....

 

Rise Sir Djokoviv.

tennis2-5978677111659018533_120.jpg

tennis -5979819349621452239_121.jpg

T2eC16F_cE9s4PsN_PBQWEPIsMt_60_1_b0fd633c-ca2b-4fc3-b2fe-894c656aef99_1024x1024.jpg

Could you imagined what would have happened to tennis Australia ,if all the other international tennis stars supported him and left the country as well , the outcome would have been totally different, but of course most people won't stick their head above the parapet .

Not that I'm a sports fan in anyway shape or form

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, peter said:

Could you imagined what would have happened to tennis Australia ,if all the other international tennis stars supported him and left the country as well , the outcome would have been totally different, but of course most people won't stick their head above the parapet .

Not that I'm a sports fan in anyway shape or form


This is what they should do if there’s any respect and decency in the sport and simply not have a game so they wouldn’t be able to do this, to make a statement.

The fans would have likewise protested and people will see where the power resides. Instead, this event seeks to show that the power still resides within these tyrants, these low lives, this is what will happen if you don’t do what you’re told and everyone else cowers down into a corner accepting it and Novak’s actions supports the necessity of some sort of vaccine for something that doesn’t exist.

This could also be a tool to stop him from being idolised as this anti-vax figure and get people off his back as stated above.

 

People find this hard to believe but I don’t know why…

I fully and honestly believe that many people involved in the whole spectrum of sports, have already had these Transhumanist experiments carried out on them, the great majority of idolised sporting figures, to make them puppets to the machine.
Optogentics and Gene Editing practices carried over from Military Experiments on creating SuperSoldiers. This process went from idolising war heroes to idolising sport figures and the technology/military experiments went with them.

 

 

The process of this is creating a technological telemetry for all the processes of the body to eventually be hooked up to the A.I. SMART Grid and they’ve tested this somewhere haven’t they…

(So the read out from this nanotechnology in the body are displayed and processed via the SMART Grid. Whilst this nanotechnology in the body can be interfered with by pulses of light. This appears to be part of quantum dot technology in technology we use every day and technology being tethered to this in the body)

 

People may now be coming around to the idea and understanding this is desirable to happen to the masses today. But where has this been tried and tested.

Where else other than sports?

The answer to that is in the entertainment industry, actors and artists.

This is where these practices would have initially taken place, to create script readers, robots and has been developed into greater extremes as they’ve understood the technology/genetics more and more to be able to create certain people for different roles and extremes rather than a hit and miss exercise or “creating various defects” so they could be understood and eliminated rather than only simply creating a bunch of idiots.

 

 

This started to happen around WWII - although I’m sure this has happened before in ancient history, it has just been understood once again. 
As these flaws where understood, they needed to do more research on this and this is where a black budget operation has to come out into the open and be seen on display, otherwise the research can’t possibly take place, only a large amount of people involved within it “for the science” don’t actually fully understand what they’re involved within.

 

 

The was the Human Genome Project.

 

Limiting this technology to only actors/artists doesn’t create the extremes of telemetry that someone’s body gives out when under various stress, pressures conditions that the likes of sport gives out so certain research can be carried out to formulate. At first the technology can be used to read what makes someone like this tic and then try to synthesis those statistics within someone created to fulfill that role, bred for the purpose, not left to chance or nature.

Understanding what creates or allows these extremes in someone’s genetics who is “a natural at something” then trying to artificially recreate this within someone else.

 

This is the type of research that would be carried out to grow children in labs and break down the family unit so people are bred specifically to fulfil a certain role and kill off the useless eaters via eugenics practices.

 

Then, you have all these statistics of an individuals read out on a screen, you can flick a switch and stop people from breathing or cause them to have a heart attack.

This also would be desirable to work the other way, of adapting the body to cope with greater extremes and take in more oxygen etc etc which is a form of research desirable for applications on their own military rather than for use as a weapon on an “enemy”/the mass general population.
It’s all about control…

 

 

This technology could be used to simulate a “rapture like event” if this is introduced into the greater population of a mass amount of people dropping dead by flipping a switch.
A certain “batch of people” are entered into a system and just like targeting one individual the whole batch could be targeted simultaneously. Obviously used to create the desired psychological affect.
This is beyond all reasonable doubt in my mind that this is being planned and prepared for by this death cult.

Technology is their be all and end all, answer to all their prayers.

 


It sounds too fantastic to be believed but it is happening and has been for a long time.

People should do their own research on this before dismissing it. Of course, it would be very difficult to identify or research who this technology is being tried and tested on today within the sporting arenas in particularly, but I would certainly like to know 🤔 and would suggest that is actually far worse than anyone would like to believe…

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:


This is what they should do if there’s any respect and decency in the sport and simply not have a game so they wouldn’t be able to do this, to make a statement.

The fans would have likewise protested and people will see where the power resides. Instead, this event seeks to show that the power still resides within these tyrants, these low lives, this is what will happen if you don’t do what you’re told and everyone else cowers down into a corner accepting it and Novak’s actions supports the necessity of some sort of vaccine for something that doesn’t exist.

This could also be a tool to stop him from being idolised as this anti-vax figure and get people off his back as stated above.

 

People find this hard to believe but I don’t know why…

I fully and honestly believe that many people involved in the whole spectrum of sports, have already had these Transhumanist experiments carried out on them, the great majority of idolised sporting figures, to make them puppets to the machine.
Optogentics and Gene Editing practices carried over from Military Experiments on creating SuperSoldiers. This process went from idolising war heroes to idolising sport figures and the technology/military experiments went with them.

 

 

The process of this is creating a technological telemetry for all the processes of the body to eventually be hooked up to the A.I. SMART Grid and they’ve tested this somewhere haven’t they…

(So the read out from this nanotechnology in the body are displayed and processed via the SMART Grid. Whilst this nanotechnology in the body can be interfered with by pulses of light. This appears to be part of quantum dot technology in technology we use every day and technology being tethered to this in the body)

 

People may now be coming around to the idea and understanding this is desirable to happen to the masses today. But where has this been tried and tested.

Where else other than sports?

The answer to that is in the entertainment industry, actors and artists.

This is where these practices would have initially taken place, to create script readers, robots and has been developed into greater extremes as they’ve understood the technology/genetics more and more to be able to create certain people for different roles and extremes rather than a hit and miss exercise or “creating various defects” so they could be understood and eliminated rather than only simply creating a bunch of idiots.

 

 

This started to happen around WWII - although I’m sure this has happened before in ancient history, it has just been understood once again. 
As these flaws where understood, they needed to do more research on this and this is where a black budget operation has to come out into the open and be seen on display, otherwise the research can’t possibly take place, only a large amount of people involved within it “for the science” don’t actually fully understand what they’re involved within.

 

 

The was the Human Genome Project.

 

Limiting this technology to only actors/artists doesn’t create the extremes of telemetry that someone’s body gives out when under various stress, pressures conditions that the likes of sport gives out so certain research can be carried out to formulate. At first the technology can be used to read what makes someone like this tic and then try to synthesis those statistics within someone created to fulfill that role, bred for the purpose, not left to chance or nature.

Understanding what creates or allows these extremes in someone’s genetics who is “a natural at something” then trying to artificially recreate this within someone else.

 

This is the type of research that would be carried out to grow children in labs and break down the family unit so people are bred specifically to fulfil a certain role and kill off the useless eaters via eugenics practices.

 

Then, you have all these statistics of an individuals read out on a screen, you can flick a switch and stop people from breathing or cause them to have a heart attack.

This also would be desirable to work the other way, of adapting the body to cope with greater extremes and take in more oxygen etc etc which is a form of research desirable for applications on their own military rather than for use as a weapon on an “enemy”/the mass general population.
It’s all about control…

 

 

This technology could be used to simulate a “rapture like event” if this is introduced into the greater population of a mass amount of people dropping dead by flipping a switch.
A certain “batch of people” are entered into a system and just like targeting one individual the whole batch could be targeted simultaneously. Obviously used to create the desired psychological affect.
This is beyond all reasonable doubt in my mind that this is being planned and prepared for by this death cult.

Technology is their be all and end all, answer to all their prayers.

 


It sounds too fantastic to be believed but it is happening and has been for a long time.

People should do their own research on this before dismissing it. Of course, it would be very difficult to identify or research who this technology is being tried and tested on today within the sporting arenas in particularly, but I would certainly like to know 🤔 and would suggest that is actually far worse than anyone would like to believe…

 

 

so much of what passed for sport is as fake as WWE. Things like Lebron James winning an unlikely title for Cleveland against Golden state warrior on the anniversary of the original King James. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...