Jump to content

Djokovic...A man of the people or just another controlled person?


Brad the lad
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Yet people are only focused on the 'fact' that Djokovic had his visa cancelled and has now been deported 'because he didn't follow the rules', as well as the Australian government didn't want him to become some kind of 'poster boy' for the 'anti-vaxxers'.

 

Most people are overlooking or simply not questioning why the Australian government has this illogical policy in place at all.

 

Because it has nothing to do with 'public health'.

If they could see - properly comprehend - that the Australian decision has nothing to do with public health, then they would/could begin to see how NOTHING has anything to do with public health.

 

Masks 

Isolation 

Lockdowns

All restrictions on movement

Jabs

Passports

 

All the above have nothing to do with public health. This below is still my favourite meme after all this time. So strikingly simple.

 

 

 

IMG_20220116_224010.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Solasta said:

 

I don't think he's controlled anything. He's the defending champion who arrives with some made up excuse. He doesn't even claim to be against vaccinations, says he's for freedom of choice. Can't see what the problem is. Now we don't get to see the best player in the world winning a record grand slam.

you think Djokovic's people did not know how to handle this and could not have reach out to the Australian government before coming? The guy has a children charity associated with WEF. We all know what those kind of charity are for. He is controlled opposition through and through. Else he would not be getting so much media coverage 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kilowon said:

you think Djokovic's people did not know how to handle this and could not have reach out to the Australian government before coming? The guy has a children charity associated with WEF. We all know what those kind of charity are for. He is controlled opposition through and through. Else he would not be getting so much media coverage 

 

 

His people got him a visa for entry. Labelling people controlled opposition because they gave money through charities is hardly unique. He is the reigning champion and world number 1 and that's why he got so much attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

There's a photo of him (presumably from this weekend) in the back of a vehicle with a face muzzle on. Either he's actually clueless, trying to pretend to go along with "some of it", or else it's symbolic (I have been silenced/gagged).

 

Take ya pick.

 

I think it's more likely the first. Many unvaxxed people I know still wear masks. The ''put this in your body'' is where they draw the line.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Solasta said:

 

 

His people got him a visa for entry. Labelling people controlled opposition because they gave money through charities is hardly unique. He is the reigning champion and world number 1 and that's why he got so much attention.

He set up the charity with WEF a big part of it. The charity promote WEF talking point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kilowon said:

He set up the charity with WEF a big part of it. The charity promote WEF talking point. 

 

So your main point of contention is that he must be controlled opposition because of some other stuff related to WEF?

 

If he's controlled, they're fairly shite at it, wouldn't you say?

Edited by Solasta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Solasta said:

 

So your main point of contention is that he must be controlled opposition because of some other stuff related to WEF?

 

If he's controlled, they're fairly shite at it, wouldn't you say?

why are they shite? They got exactly what they wanted. Demonized antivaxxers in the eyes of the general public using one of their famous asset. Like they use Trump to demonized conservative during his presidency. Is Trump any worse for wear for it? Of course not. But conservative are.  This is one of the technique they use and David icke talk about it many times in his books.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why are people always looking for a hero or an enemy?

 

Maybe he's just a tennis player trying to live his life.

 

I believe he's sincere, anyone trying to make out HE is knowingly involved in some psyop has lost their marbles or is part of a psyop themselves.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Djokovic is amongst the world's top tennis players. Without heroes, the world would be nothing. People need heroes because people need to be inspired and that's a good thing.

 

Don't fret. The next Marvel superhero film will be along soon. No need for real life heroes when Hollywood can supply them on celluloid or whatever medium they use these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Don't fret. The next Marvel superhero film will be along soon. No need for real life heroes when Hollywood can supply them on celluloid or whatever medium they use these days.

 

Relax, I didn't mean hero in the way you're trying to imply. I was referring to people being inspired by experience and skill. Only a very mean person would deny people that feeling of being inspired. Look at Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau and how many young singers he's inspired over the years. Heroes are important in many disciplines. Unfortunately, a lot of people resent success because it makes them feel bad.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 1:27 PM, Brad the lad said:

In these times it's great to have someone in the limelight who everyone can aspire to for strength and courage. Having a world class athlete and multi millionaire not sing from the hymn sheet is nothing but a breath of fresh air and it creates plenty of hope. The problem lies when hope is put into others more than yourself though (that can be anyone including Jesus or any other prophet).

 Is it possible that a man in his position doesn't know the meaning of the symbolism involved here?  If we give him the benefit of doubt and say he was too busy playing tennis or to even care, then at some point you think he might at least ask why he has to keep covering one eye in every photo shoot?

 

Controlled opposition has one aim and that is to destroy hope and free will.

 

I do hope he is not leading people astray and a true warrior. Doing the pose in a photo shoot to me though is one step away from accepting the knighthood.....

 

Rise Sir Djokoviv.

tennis2-5978677111659018533_120.jpg

tennis -5979819349621452239_121.jpg

T2eC16F_cE9s4PsN_PBQWEPIsMt_60_1_b0fd633c-ca2b-4fc3-b2fe-894c656aef99_1024x1024.jpg

 

There's an epidemic of one-eyed people, the reason for which I'm sure we're going to find out in the not too distant future.

 

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." (H. G. Wells, The Country of the Blind, 1904)

 

"In regione caecorum rex est luscus" (Desiderius Erasmus, 1466-1536)

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

Relax, I didn't mean hero in the way you're trying to imply. I was referring to people being inspired by experience and skill. Only a very mean person would deny people that feeling of being inspired. Look at Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau and how many young singers he's inspired over the years. Heroes are important in many disciplines. Unfortunately, a lot of people resent success because it makes them feel bad.

 

 

I was being facetious, not serious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Why are people always looking for a hero or an enemy?

 

Maybe he's just a tennis player trying to live his life.

 

I believe he's sincere, anyone trying to make out HE is knowingly involved in some psyop has lost their marbles or is part of a psyop themselves.

 

 

 

Shit, I've been rumbled again. Time for a name change...again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

There's an epidemic of one-eyed people, the reason for which I'm sure we're going to find out in the not too distant future.

 

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." (H. G. Wells, The Country of the Blind, 1904)

 

"In regione caecorum rex est luscus" (Desiderius Erasmus, 1466-1536)

 

 

As a performer and singer, I'm fascinated why so many people in the music world have gone down the route of appearing to have a secret that no one else is supposed to know, and then make out that it must be kept secret. They then signal to each other with hand signs, covering one eye and winking.

 

All these kinds of behaviour are an anathema to me, but I'm also a character actor and my job in that role is to get into the head of a subject and work out what makes them tick. There's no other way of convincing an audience that you are someone, unless you spend considerable time and effort, and go to considerable trouble, to explore the way the character thinks. That's why I have intense discussions with people on the forum. I don't do it for the sake of it just to pass the time, I want to search high and low... ford every stream... follow every highway. When I study a theatrical role or character, I'm forensic, same with the research I do concerning the cabal.

 

Regarding the one-eye, it's not a phenomenon that's found in opera, and opera singers. The art of singing opera requires such dedication and inner integrity, the one-eyed mindset would be antithetical to the requirements of vocal production. That's what I've found, anyway. With classical singing, it's usually what you see and hear is what you get. That's not the case with modern commercial music.

 

The one-eye phenomenon is most prevalent in modern commercial pop music, it became quite public from the mid-1980's onwards, but there are earlier manifestations. It actually goes back to ancient times.

 

There's quite a good study of it in Fritz Lang's 1927 film, Metropolis. In one scene, a black magician by the name of Rotwang abducts a women called Maria. Maria spends her time imparting spiritual knowledge and comfort to the workers down below in the depths of the city, They keep the machines going and the city running. Rotwang uses Maria's face to make a copy. He then gives the Maschinenmensch (the Machine-Human) Maria's face, and she appears as an exact replica of Maria, but she's a programmed machine. When the black magician finishes his work, he tells the Maschinenmensch to go down into the depths to the workers, and he instructs "her" to destroy the work of Maria, in whose image she was created.

 

Below is a 10 minute clip of the scene, but I've set the video to start near the end of the clip, just when the black magician tells her what to do regarding undoing the work of Maria. It's a black and white, silent movie, so there's no sound... only music and occasional text screens describing what's going on, after all,  it's a film made in 1927: 

 

Whoever winks with their eye is plotting perversity:

 

"Whoever winks with their eye is plotting perversity; whoever purses their lips is bent on evil." (Proverbs 16:30)

 

 

Russ Dizdar

 

Someone who spent his life studying this subject was Russ Dizdar. He believed that countless victims of sexual abuse, mind control and multiple personality syndrome have been programmed to become the Super Soldiers for the end-times Chaos before the New World Order, in what he called, The Black Awakening. Some say there are some 40 million of these Super Soldiers worldwide, and four generations of them. Their purpose is to undo God's work on Earth.

 

I don't know if the Black Awakening is true or not, and I don't recommend anyone exploring the subject unless they really want to explore a subject that's very dark and horrific. It's possible Russ Dizdar was just a strange man who liked living in a New Order Fantasy, so you'll have to make up your own mind.

 

Russ Dizdar wrote a book in 2009, called, The Black Awakening: Rise of Satanic Super Soldiers and the Coming Chaos.

 

Russ Dizdar died three months ago, last October. His death provoked a lot of conspiracy theories, but I don't have an inclination to explore them. This is an interview he gave in did in 2013. The interviewer is Gary Stearman:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeRM9_GnGKo

 

 

Edited by RobSS
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Another interesting video with Djokovic, he loves Nikola Tesla and is clearly a spiritual person, as shown in his Wim Hof chat. In this he talks about the Schumann resonance and all that. 

 

The only scenario that plays out if he’s controlled opposition is if he pretends to get very ill from covid, then promotes the jab. Although after actually listening to him, he has real passion for the spiritual aspect of humanity, I think he is a good person. 

 

With 1 eyed symbolism, we don’t know if he’s asked for photos that way or if the photographers asks him to pose like that. As for wef and unicef charity, someone worth hundreds of millions who maybe isn’t aware of the child trafficking issues, is going to go to the biggest charities in the world, as they will believe that will help people the most. 

 

It’s worth listening to him for a few minutes, so you can make up your own mind on his motives. For now I believe he is a good person. He could have forged a fake jab passport, but he was willing to sacrifice his title and perhaps legacy, just to show the tyranny unfolding.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

 

Another interesting video with Djokovic, he loves Nikola Tesla and is clearly a spiritual person, as shown in his Wim Hof chat. In this he talks about the Schumann resonance and all that. 

 

The only scenario that plays out if he’s controlled opposition is if he pretends to get very ill from covid, then promotes the jab. Although after actually listening to him, he has real passion for the spiritual aspect of humanity, I think he is a good person. 

 

With 1 eyed symbolism, we don’t know if he’s asked for photos that way or if the photographers asks him to pose like that. As for wef and unicef charity, someone worth hundreds of millions who maybe isn’t aware of the child trafficking issues, is going to go to the biggest charities in the world, as they will believe that will help people the most. 

 

It’s worth listening to him for a few minutes, so you can make up your own mind on his motives. For now I believe he is a good person. He could have forged a fake jab passport, but he was willing to sacrifice his title and perhaps legacy, just to show the tyranny unfolding.  

I agree with you. He comes across as sincere and humble and on a quest for Spiritual truth and improvement. And I say that having hated Novak for the last however many years. The Wim Hof interview was very good and both came across very well. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Novak has stuck with his principles, surely he could have easily have got faked vaccines and vaccine passports etc, he has lost the chance to be all time grand slam record holder at his favourite grand slam and he is not getting any younger at 34.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

So was I.

 

If you say so. Actually I was agreeing with your premise, especially after you named one of my favourite singers. My post was intended to illustrate the type of "hero" modern kids look up to; i.e. one that isn't real. Many prefer to live in someone else's artificial universe and that is why I fear the metaverse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

If you say so. Actually I was agreeing with your premise, especially after you named one of my favourite singers. My post was intended to illustrate the type of "hero" modern kids look up to; i.e. one that isn't real. Many prefer to live in someone else's artificial universe and that is why I fear the metaverse.

 

We're in agreement. It's sad how the idea of a real hero has been replaced by a fake construct, so that a lot of younger generations are in effect following a kind of pied piper.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...