A Neo-Nazi skinhead joined a neo-Nazi hate group and left

A Neo-Nazi skinhead joined a neo-Nazi racist hate group and left

Garret became a neo-Nazi skinhead at a young age and then grew up to become a Grand Wizard of a KKK group based in Germany.

One day though, he decided to cut ties and leave that life behind him. An interesting comment from the comments section:

"This is an amazing story that really shows you that nobody’s a bad person, just misguided."

Edited by RobSS

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html

NewsWorldAmericas

Jewish man accused of spray-painting swastikas on own home

A local Rabbi said Andrew King is not welcome at his orthodox synagogue 

Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith
Wednesday 22 March 2017 17:02
spinner_on_white.gifComments
Andrew King is alleged to have spray-painted the swastikas himself, after reporting the incident to police as a hate crime
Andrew King is alleged to have spray-painted the swastikas himself, after reporting the incident to police as a hate crime
 (News10abc)

A Jewish man has been accused of spray-painting swastikas on his own house after he reported the incident to police as a hate crime.

Andrew King claimed he found two swastikas on his home in Schenectady, New York, last month.

Speaking to local newspaper The Daily Gazette at the time, he said “a vein of fear went right through me” when he saw the graffiti. “All that history attached to that Nazi symbol”.

But Mr King was this week arrested and charged with falsely reporting an incident and police allege he painted the swastikas himself, CBS6Albany reports.

He is being held on a $500 (£400) bail.

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html

NewsWorldAmericas

Jewish man accused of spray-painting swastikas on own home

A local Rabbi said Andrew King is not welcome at his orthodox synagogue 

Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith
Wednesday 22 March 2017 17:02
spinner_on_white.gifComments

(News10abc)

A Jewish man has been accused of spray-painting swastikas on his own house after he reported the incident to police as a hate crime.

Andrew King claimed he found two swastikas on his home in Schenectady, New York, last month.

Speaking to local newspaper The Daily Gazette at the time, he said “a vein of fear went right through me” when he saw the graffiti. “All that history attached to that Nazi symbol”.

But Mr King was this week arrested and charged with falsely reporting an incident and police allege he painted the swastikas himself, CBS6Albany reports.

He is being held on a $500 (£400) bail.

He deserves to be prosecuted for wasting police time. That's my point. What's your point?

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

What's your point?

A Jew secretly became a Neo Nazi and got caught ? 

BC :0)

6 hours ago, Zusies said:

Robss I find your content vile. 

I'm sure you do. What's wrong with three good looking white blokes talking about racial harmony and people get on together to enjoy music?

Just now, Zusies said:

Do one Nazi Ped.

This doesn't make any sense, and you didn't answer the question, what's wrong with three good looking white blokes talking about racial harmony and people get on together to enjoy music?

I was all for racial harmony until people started turning up and raping our children....then people told us we need to change our culture and history to suit the invaders...ahem... I mean immigrants.....

I was all for racial harmony when we were all treat as equals...but now immigrants and ethnics have preferred citizen status and their rights trump the rights of indigenous Brits.

It was never a problem....until they went out of their way to make it a problem...and what was 10,000 - 20.000 immigrants a year, become 100,000, 500,000 and 700,000 in a single year at one point...and then we realised....it was replacement they had in mind all along....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I was all for racial harmony

So you're not all for racial harmony now. Well at least that's clear. I know you've attempted to justify this, but I've responded further down.

until people started turning up and raping our children....then people told us we need to change our culture and history to suit the invaders...ahem... I mean immigrants.....

Then you should direct your anger at those behind the agenda, and specifically against those immigrants who commit crimes.

I was all for racial harmony when we were all treat as equals... but now immigrants and ethnics have preferred citizen status and their rights trump the rights of indigenous Brits.

It was never a problem....until they went out of their way to make it a problem...and what was 10,000 - 20.000 immigrants a year, become 100,000, 500,000 and 700,000 in a single year at one point...and then we realised....it was replacement they had in mind all along....

You shouldn't let outside factors influence how you are on the inside. You've obviously changed, but it illustrates the point that racial resentment is a learned behaviour and external programming acts like a filter through which a false view of reality is perceived, as illustrated in this video:

A lot of people who get involved in the extreme far right joined when they were young, and later leave when they realise its a kind of cult.

Many skinheads I know from back in the day have now left all that behind to get on with their careers and bringing up their families.

Edited by RobSS