FREE ENERGY - COLD FUSION - TESLAS TECH - MUST SEE

Wow, I was blown away by this. I think this video needs downloading and archiving. Are there apps to download YouTube vids? 

Either way this is mind blowing and absolutely amazing. The possibilities of what this guy presents is WORLD CHANGING! It's huge. 

Edited by Morpheus

• Morpheus changed the title to FREE ENERGY - COLD FUSION - TESLAS TECH - MUST SEE

Further presentation of the technology spoken about in the first video. Here is a video of the realisation of his calculations and boy is it a game changer. This needs to be spread far and wide folks

@zArk @alexa @Macnamara @oddsnsods @EnigmaticWorld @Golden Retriever @skitzorat @DarianF @DaleP @Ziggy SawdustSawdustSawduSawdustSawdustSa @Basket Case @Grumpy Owl

Edited by Morpheus

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

There are plenty of websites that you can use to download YT videos. 

I'll have a look at this when I get time. 

Thanks 

BC 

Are there? I'm not up on it, I'd really like to save these videos personally as I'm not sure how long they'll last. The second video is very good. 👍

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Are there? I'm not up on it, I'd really like to save these videos personally as I'm not sure how long they'll last. The second video is very good. 👍

Never done it on a smartphone but there's plenty out there for laptops / computers. 

A quick search and you'll find something. 

BC 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Further presentation of the technology spoken about in the first video. Here is a video of the realisation of his calculations and boy is it a game changer. This needs to be spread far and wide folks

@zArk @alexa @Macnamara @oddsnsods @EnigmaticWorld @Golden Retriever @skitzorat @DarianF @DaleP @Ziggy SawdustSawdustSawduSawdustSawdustSa @Basket Case @Grumpy Owl

Thanks for putting it on for me to watch Morrpheus but  that absurd pic behind him and the fact that he said the word 'planet' 349 times in the first two minutes minutes meant I personally had to kill it.

I was like a vampire trying to look at a cross.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Thanks for putting it on for me to watch Morrpheus but  that absurd pic behind him and the fact that he said the word 'planet' 349 times in the first two minutes minutes meant I personally had to kill it.

I was like a vampire trying to look at a cross.

Oh right, it shouldn't discourage you from watching. The first one is the one, the second is him bringing his tech into reality. It's very interesting mate. 

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I use these addons that are available on firefox, non-chrome/google/alphabet browsers.

image.png.64cf7fe4b983257ad0a28031bbc4a6e5.png

image.png.ca3dbd1fdec2ee2598c578f747529b33.png

• Like 1

Thanks Morpheus.

I don't know what the minimum units he is required to place a manufacturing order but I don't think it isn't too necessary to spread this video.

All you need is a few influencer post a video, "Look what I've got...." and word will get around and product put in back orders. To keep the initial cost low, start with a phone/laptop charger and may be home unit. To say goodbye to HMRC, he should set up a trust so that he owns nothing and be happy, live by the words of the baldie. 😄

12 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Superb!