The Museum of Youth Culture

RobSS

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that's a shame but it does make you wonder if that is the fate of all movements?

Hopefully, the tree produced an acorn that found fertile ground, out of which a brand new tree can grow to great heights!

This is what I mean when I say, skinheads have fun... it was always a different kind of party with Judge Dread at the mic... an old-fashioned knees-up, going with the rhythm and flow

19 hours ago, RobSS said:

This is what I mean when I say, skinheads have fun... it was always a different kind of party with Judge Dread at the mic... an old-fashioned knees-up, going with the rhythm and flow

fun and music are important but they come a distant second to responsibility don't they?

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

fun and music are important but they come a distant second to responsibility don't they?

Ideally, they should go hand in hand, otherwise the intellect overrides the spirit. When the intellect relegates the spirit to second place, there's a danger of tyranny. That's why the religious leaders conspired together to get rid of Jesus Christ.

4 hours ago, RobSS said:

Ideally, they should go hand in hand, otherwise the intellect overrides the spirit. When the intellect relegates the spirit to second place, there's a danger of tyranny. That's why the religious leaders conspired together to get rid of Jesus Christ.

they git rid of jesus because he was TAKING RESPONSIBILITY by calling out their corruption through the public display of tipping over the tables of the money changers who had a racket going to exploit people who were trying to cultivate their connection to spirit in the temple

The money changers were controlling the half shekle which was the only permitted currency within the temple precinct and they colluded to price fix.

Edited by Macnamara