Do you trust Belfield, Vernon and Hugo Talks ?

Greenhulk50

Belfield , Vernon and Hugo Talks are YouTubers who constantly talk about the Coronavirus pandemic, they post videos everyday, they also sell merchandise T-shirts, hoodies, mugs etc  

I don't trust any of them ! 

Interested to hear your opinion what do you think of them?

Personally I check Alex belfield and Hugo talks in the morning. Not every video but the ones that sound like something I could have missed the day before.

some of it is interesting.

Some make me look into it a bit more.

i don’t buy merchandise so they don’t take money out of my pocket.

most of it is news clips that I may have missed....

i guess each to their own. I don’t particularly trust them but I’m sure there are a lot who don’t trust icke or Alex Jones or the bbc or even The Sun newspaper.

Belfield is ok but can be a huge dick and has a massive ego which puts me off. He’s also not as awakened as others and dare not say too much or go too far. He does his job though for people at the start of their awakening journey I guess.

Vernon Coleman is amazing, he speaks what he believes and has integrity. He’s done a lot in terms of awakening some of my friends and is a valuable asset. He’s never said anything that sits uncomfortable with me.

Hugo talks also is fantastic in my opinion. He’s also never said anything that sits uncomfortable with me and also dives deep into things I’ve never even thought to think deeply about and picked up on things before any other person has. No reason not to trust him unless he says certain things that certainly wouldn’t sit right.

• Like 1

I definitely don't trust Belfield, also I suspect that he is a freemason like his mate Jim Davidson.  I watch Carl Vernon, and post some of his videos.  I don't know what to make of him, what's his background? He has written books on anxiety, and how to deal with arseholes, and he sells T-shirts, all Convid related.  Apparently he's had the jabs, a friend of his posted saying this but the comment was removed. Could he also be a freemason? His wife posted saying he was not, she could be lying of course.

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I definitely don't trust Belfield, also I suspect that he is a freemason like his mate Jim Davidson.  I watch Carl Vernon, and post some of his videos.  I don't know what to make of him, what's his background? He has written books on anxiety, and how to deal with arseholes, and he sells T-shirts, all Convid related.  Apparently he's had the jabs, a friend of his posted saying this but the comment was removed. Could he also be a freemason? His wife posted saying he was not, she could be lying of course.

Dr Vernon Coleman gets trolled and attacked a lot for speaking out, I wouldn’t believe for a second he had the jabs and random comments can’t really be taken seriously. He passionately speaks out about the dangers of jabs and has even cried on his videos about the death they have caused.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Dr Vernon Coleman gets trolled and attacked a lot for speaking out, I wouldn’t believe for a second he had the jabs and random comments can’t really be taken seriously. He passionately speaks out about the dangers of jabs and has even cried on his videos about the death they have caused.  

LOL. I wasn't talking about Vernon Coleman,  I was talking about Carl Vernon!

Vernon Coleman  is one of the good guys.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Belfield , Vernon and Hugo Talks are YouTubers who constantly talk about the Coronavirus pandemic, they post videos everyday, they also sell merchandise T-shirts, hoodies, mugs etc  

I don't trust any of them ! 

Interested to hear your opinion what do you think of them?

With regards to Alex Belfield, I don't subscribe to his channels  so don't watch his videos regularly.

While I like to think that "leopards can change their spots", I don't trust him implicitly being he is ex-BBC, therefore he has been through the whole 'journalist training programme', so could very well be some kind of controlled opposition. In much the same way as I feel about Anna Brees, don't seem to see her mentioned much in this forum now.

As for Hugo Talks, yes I do follow his Youtube channel, though I don't always get to see what he posts on other channels, the content he says is "too spicy for Youtube".

Remarkably, this fella has done really well for himself, despite seemingly no-one knowing who exactly he is.

There is a lot he does that I do actually agree with and enjoy watching and listening. But I do think sometimes he can be guilty of regurgitating the same 'disinformation and misinformation' that gets circulated around, though at least he does offer his own opinion and interpretation on things.

I watch with an open mind, and prefer to make my own judgements.

Same goes for the likes of Paul Joseph Watson.

1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I have nothing to say about Carl Vernon, as I don't watch his videos, nor do I know anything about him.

As for Dr Vernon Coleman, while I think he may be 'one of the good guys', I do wonder sometimes if he has got someone 'pulling his strings'.

I know that Coleman has been a maverick and quite out-spoken over the years, but I did find it odd that he suddenly became a flagship for BrandNewTube as it was emerging, then turned the occasional YouTube videos he made (despite claiming he'd stop doing so because of 'censorship') into 'promos' for BNT.

So yeah, I find it hard to trust anyone implicitly, so I just listen to what they have to say and then rely on my own judgement and make my own mind up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Lol sorry, my bad. I skimmed that and just saw the word Vernon and since that was in the title for the Dr I assumed he was the subject. 

Would say the same for Carl Vernon though to be fair. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Belfield is ok but can be a huge dick and has a massive ego which puts me off. He’s also not as awakened as others and dare not say too much or go too far. He does his job though for people at the start of their awakening journey I guess.

Vernon Coleman is amazing, he speaks what he believes and has integrity. He’s done a lot in terms of awakening some of my friends and is a valuable asset. He’s never said anything that sits uncomfortable with me.

Hugo talks also is fantastic in my opinion. He’s also never said anything that sits uncomfortable with me and also dives deep into things I’ve never even thought to think deeply about and picked up on things before any other person has. No reason not to trust him unless he says certain things that certainly wouldn’t sit righ.

Sorry if I have confused you I was talking about YouTuber Carl Vernon not the Doctor Vernon Coleman.

Belfield is curious. I feel he's a genuinely aggrieved ex BBC employee (à la Partridge), genuinely critical of the agenda, but would sell out (if not already) for the right price. He fits neatly into the controlled opposition side.

Vernon presents youtube acceptable resistance, mostly harmless.

Hugo doesn't hold back as far as i can tell, openly critical of everything from the start. I follow his videos because he puts the effort into rounding up the latest news which i don't have time to dig for myself. A bit like this forum really. He could easily be someone here.

• Like 1

I don't trust any of them. Carl Vernon is a prat. I remember clearly during the height of the lockdown he did a phone in and someone was reporting on the dover illegals invading my beautiful Island and he skirted round the issue by talking about a bloody orange! I am being serious! Strange bloke. Annoying voice, and patronising. Tata! Dickhead. 

Alex is okay but again very narcissistic. Somebody said he wasna freemason. I probably concur. Its a shame because i used to enjoy his call ins but i got bored with the childish sexual innuendos. I don't mind vulgarities and i kind of dig that humour, but if you are going to be telling innuendos at least make them funny. The playground stuff isn't for me really. I was always more interested in the British public calling in but as usual he has to pipe up and drain them out.

He stopped a call in once because someone wouldn't stop talking about a topic and he had a bitch fit. Instead of cutting the caller off he unplugged the entire livestream like the diva he is. I liked hearing the working class lads and lasses calling in. But i must say i just dont listen anymore. 

Hugo talks is okay but i take it with a pinch of salt. 

If you want real insight listen to ukcolumn, styxhexanhammer666 etc theres better stuff out there. But dont trust anyone. That is silly. 

• Like 3

Only really seen Bellfields vids for a short while, so can only comment on him. He comes across as some self important ex BBC presenter (which surprise, surprise he is 😂). He is a nobody who has jumped on the Covid band wagon. He basically tells his audience what THEY want to hear. He has now jumped on the merchandise band wagon to make as much as he can whilst the Covid BS is still circulating. Once Covid is forgot (when WE have won) so will the likes of Bellfield be forgot. Just a fake vaccinated man spewing out what he has learnt people like to hear about Covid!?!?…….within the boundaries of Youtubes free speech that is 😂

As I understand it he is currently in Florida or somewhere whilst his ‘team’ carries on his work in the UK. He says he needs a holiday because he works severn days a week………….He truly is an ex BBC employee!

Edited by CarpeDiem

17 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Huh. Has he mentioned that before or do you have a source/twitter post or something?

Just watched his phone in from Florida or wherever he is. Claims he was/is a carer so HAD to have TWO jabs. Around 37.44 he says he is. Reckons he will not have a booster, but he will when push comes to shove, believe me. This bloke has just tapped into what some people want to hear and has an audience because of it. Might be wrong but I just get the feeling there is more to this guy than he let’s on.

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem said:

Just watched his phone in from Florida or wherever he is. Claims he was/is a carer so HAD to have TWO jabs. Around 37.44 he says he is. Reckons he will not have a booster, but he will when push comes to shove, believe me. This bloke has just tapped into what some people want to hear and has an audience because of it. Might be wrong but I just get the feeling there is more to this guy than he let’s on.

Well well, the plot thickens. I'm sure i've been seeing him on youtube more or less since covid began, but i never knew he was a carer. You'd think for someone so apparently aware of what's going on he'd be hesitant to take these jabs under any circumstances (was he so hard up he needed to be a carer? can't have managed his money well from his BBC days and i find that surprising). To be fair, he's not singing the praises of the jabs as far as i can gather, but yes when he needs that booster what is Alex Partridge to do. Is he not aware of the sports injuries? I'm sure he's done something on it. I think you're right, there is more to the guy than he lets on.

28 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Well well, the plot thickens. I'm sure i've been seeing him on youtube more or less since covid began, but i never knew he was a carer. You'd think for someone so apparently aware of what's going on he'd be hesitant to take these jabs under any circumstances (was he so hard up he needed to be a carer? can't have managed his money well from his BBC days and i find that surprising). To be fair, he's not singing the praises of the jabs as far as i can gather, but yes when he needs that booster what is Alex Partridge to do. Is he not aware of the sports injuries? I'm sure he's done something on it. I think you're right, there is more to the guy than he lets on.

To be fair to Mr Belfield, I think it was his Aunt who was in a home and he says he had double vax to be able to see her. I think calling himself a carer is being over dramatic on his part (something he seems to do a lot). Is his vax status a personal sacrifice or is the reason an excuse? I am not sure. Each to their own I suppose. The thing I do not like is, he was reluctant to talk about his vax status (fair enough) until people questioned it and he was then in reality forced to admit it. For me personally, someone who claims to be the voice of reason and questioning most, if not everything in MSM should not be vaxxed……but hey thats just my opinion! For me he was happy to be vaxxed to begin with, VOR took off and he realised most, if not all of his audience were awake so he had to get on side with them. Maybe I am wrong but as with Covid 19 Sars Cov 2 something aint quite right about both of them!

• Like 1

Belfield gets a bit annoying with his constant sexual obsessiveness and references.

Hugo talks came from nowhere. Who even is he?

Vernon is ok but he will suddenly shout really loudly halfway through a video..makes my ears hurt.

• Thanks 1

Indeed, he's always on about the size of his little willy. I watched him for a few months and then he started to censor me for no reason. I personally think he's a pied piper, or paid piper. Its all lovey showbiz crap, with campness to boot. Has he got a misses, at first I thought he was gay, it makes no difference, but he does mention Mrs Belfield quite a lot? Definitely a shil, a good one too, my acquaintances believe in him. Anyone who is still on youtube has to be a shil, they ban everything, to them whistling on a Tuesday should be illegal.

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2022 at 8:45 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

With regards to Alex Belfield, I don't subscribe to his channels  so don't watch his videos regularly.

While I like to think that "leopards can change their spots", I don't trust him implicitly being he is ex-BBC, therefore he has been through the whole 'journalist training programme', so could very well be some kind of controlled opposition. 

Who was David Ickes former employer?

Belfield talks to Mark Steele about 5G. Belfield doesn't shut him down but suggests he doesn't know about it and would need to see more evidence. Interesting how Steele got through, so Belfield must have his number..

Notice the butterflys on the shirt.

• 1 month later...