HAARP testing 13, 14 January 2022

Janet W

Hold onto your hats! The HAARP super-weapon will be firing up with 114 phased transmitters to carry out a Lunar Echo Radar experiment. (The last time this was done on 19 - 20 January 2008, nothing weird happened...)

At the risk of being mid-controlled, for those curious enough to want to tune in and listen to these sinister radio transmissions, all you need is a short-wave radio capable of covering 3200 kHz and 9585 to 9615 kHz.

Shall we see weather control and earthquakes coinciding with this test...?

Technical details here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FYPjbUobz8_caaUpA1PCXyeRrBsd54QR/view

Edited by Janet W

16 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

will we see jabbed ppl jumping around uncontrollably?

Absolutely not, nothing will happen , it doesn't work because the earth is a globe

I'm sorry, to much do you think?, I know it was a cheep shot , but chickens always have a habit of coming home to roost🤣

On 1/11/2022 at 5:09 PM, Janet W said:

It may be interesting to see what happens, I watched Suspicious0bservers latest show last night, and apparently a coronal hole stream from the Sun is due to impact Earth around the same time. While these often cause an uptick in geomagnetic activity, with little consequence - compared to the larger solar flares - I will keep a curious eye out as there are a couple of possibilities here:

1) combination of HAARP activity and coronal hole stream impact causes earthquakes and/or weather changes

- "its because of HAARP, its deadly!"

- "its because of the sun, the disaster is coming soon!"

2) nothing happens of note

- "see, HAARP isn't this deadly weapon you conspiracy theorists make it out to be"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

2) nothing happens of note

- "see, HAARP isn't this deadly weapon you conspiracy theorists make it out to be"

That one!

Anyone might think earthquakes and weird weather never happened before HAARP. And we must remember, correlation is not the same as causation...

10 hours ago, peter said:

Absolutely not, nothing will happen , it doesn't work because the earth is a globe

I'm sorry, to much do you think?, I know it was a cheep shot , but chickens always have a habit of coming home to roost🤣

i expect nothing more from 💩 on the bottom my shoe

you like cheap shots

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i expect nothing more from 💩 on the bottom my shoe

you like cheap shots

Your post was a cheap shot on Janet W, you have failed to  notice the irony once again

On 1/11/2022 at 5:09 PM, Janet W said:

Hold onto your hats! The HAARP super-weapon will be firing up with 114 phased transmitters to carry out a Lunar Echo Radar experiment. (The last time this was done on 19 - 20 January 2008, nothing weird happened...)

At the risk of being mid-controlled, for those curious enough to want to tune in and listen to these sinister radio transmissions, all you need is a short-wave radio capable of covering 3200 kHz and 9585 to 9615 kHz.

Technical details here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FYPjbUobz8_caaUpA1PCXyeRrBsd54QR/view

I wonder why they're doing this now!

6 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Come come people. Has no one noticed the volcano and tsunami in Tonga on 15 January? Obviously this minor pacific island has been made the demonstration target of the sinister HAARP super weapon.

It was just a coincidence of course.

Anyway, how did the testing go? What did they learn from this experiment?

8 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It was just a coincidence of course.

Anyway, how did the testing go? What did they learn from this experiment?

Yes, coincidence, though the conspirasphere (once they put the two events together) will likely come to a different conclusion.

Too early to tell what the results were. Sometimes they do this stuff just so amateurs can listen, develop their equipment, and in this case go: "gee-wizz - I can hear HAARP's signal reflected from the moon". Which is of little practical use, but pretty cool when you hear it and to know your radio gear is working well to detect other weird stuff.