David Ickes comments on the cult controls the world video

moosehead999

I saw the video today, and as for someone who has not a lot of time, I watched every minute of it.

David never mentions who the cult are. He only mentions the Rockerfellers.

Unless I am watching a non subscribed or unedited version of the video, I have only one conclusion he is talking about the Rothschilds family.

Down to my own deep and extensive research on Bilderberg, half of David Ickes interview is breathtaking. But it is when he starts going off course at the end of videos it starts to become debatable.

That last video he made has got my own research matched with his own about the lockdowns and furlough schemes and the history of Thatcher and the Miners in Yorkshire and the take over of coal mines.

Silence payments to shut down indy businesses. 

But if you do not all mind my own views that counter argue Davids interview.

I trust everything David says in the interview till the near end.

His interview breaks my own theories of Covid.

I do actually trust my own views on the World War costs and Covid being nothing more than a crash and rebuild, profit scenario.

My view on Bilderberg is actually, lets say, I do not believe there will be a one world government and one currency global.

Davids view I will also on Crypto, I do not think Rothchilds has the power to control a central government, due to the failure of wars on Iraq and Afghanistan and also North Korea.

I do actually believe that Bilderberg are planning things in advance of 3 to 4 years, but it is central banks lending money and austerity over a period of time.

As for David saying that skills and shortages of money is being controlled to create A Hunger Games Society. 

I think the world is controlled by Rothchilds for a reason. Because David Icke has not explained the Guilded era on here which I have researched.

The reason that Rockerfellers, Vanderbilts and Rothchilds plan things 100 years ahead. 

There is a point in history that created the last 30 years with Bill Gates.

I researched a lot of stuff and what gives everything away is Edward Snowden.

When you see that youtube video of David Partius of CIA going into the hotel in Switzerland in 2019 from some you tube camera.

This is the point I saw Rothschilds making their biggest mistake ever, coming out of the shadows.

If you read the Bilderberg Agendas from years ago. They become talking points and then one word headline agendas.

1. A Stable Strategic Order - A course of events from 2019 till 2022 = lockdowns in a stable order globally.
2. What Next for Europe? - France, Austria, Germany, Netherlands leaving EU after the Covid passport stuff.
3. Climate Change and Sustainability - Still in the twist - electric cars???
4. China - Wuhan lab and Covid 19 release - Hong Kong Riots.
5. Russia - Navalny poisoning and Ukraine situation.
6. The Future of Capitalism - Global Fascist experiment.
7. Brexit  - Article 16 coming soon.
8. The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence - Google Quantam Computing.
9. The Weaponisation of Social Media - Donald Trump Incitation of White House and Bleach drinking on Twitter.
10. The Importance of Space - Social Distancing, please stand 2 meters apart, hands face space.
11. Cyber Threat - ???? Happens all the time.