IKEA cutting un-vaxxed workers sick pay if self isolating

moosehead999

I just read that IKEA are cutting sick pay for unvaccinated workers on a case by case basis if they contract the fake virus and have to self isolate.

I can understand any company wanting to cut sick pay for anyone who is using the fake virus opportunity to get a couple of weeks off when they have no symptoms.

What I can never understand, is why should an unvaccinated worker who is forced to wear a mask all day, and work with unvaccinated and vaccinated workers who have got a cold or flu and hiding the symptoms at work cos they are scared of no sick pay. That means someone who is deliberate spreading a cold round others and an unvaccinated person is caught in the cross fire of working with people spreading it on purpose. That means the unvaccinated person who is wearing a mask and taking caution even though we know they don't work, is going to end up on sick and a bad time keeping record because of others posing a risk. So the vaxxed up get full sick pay and the unvaxxed don't. Even though its the vaxxed or purposely at work with a cold person. If it was me, I'd be saying to IKEA, I get full sick pay or I wont be coming f**king back, how does that sound. They moan they are short of staff. Now they are intimidating unvaxxed over sick pay. I know what I would say. Laters Bro... I am off to work somewhere else.

2 hours ago, moosehead999 said:

I just read that IKEA are cutting sick pay for unvaccinated workers on a case by case basis if they contract the fake virus and have to self isolate.

I'm pretty sure if someone looks into this more closely, they will find this is probably illegal.

Besides surely as we've seen already, it makes no difference if someone is 'vaccinated' or not, they can still 'catch and spread' this.

2 hours ago, moosehead999 said:

I can understand any company wanting to cut sick pay for anyone who is using the fake virus opportunity to get a couple of weeks off when they have no symptoms.

And this is the biggest problem that companies and employers are facing - huge numbers of people 'off sick' that are perfectly healthy.

The staff are on zero hr contracts except senior management so they don't get sick pay just ssp. This is lazy journalists getting a free product placement advert for big c or mpanies. Morrison's sainsburyd Iceland Asda all are zero contract employers.

Unless the step is removal of ssp for the unvaxxed vaccine or starve.

And they will neither be able to buy or sell or eat unless they comply

novax Novak how they love their word plays. The emphasis on targetting the unvaccinated while lasy journalist keep smirking is starting to get my blood boiling. 

The emphasis on the ssp is the key they will remove ssp  for the unvaxxed get it or starve.

Neither buy nor sell for those who refuse to take the beast

My wife’s an account what she’s told me is they will be paid the minimum legal gov requirement for sick because they paid there workers more .

If your not jagged with the devil jag you revert back to the minimum.

scandanavian big companies are all complicit .

🤷‍♂️

I have a person came near me other day, said he had cold symptoms, he did a lateral flow test, positive. The company have a policy to take a photo of the test before they get sent home.

I would rather a company gets stricter on the people at a workplace and do temp checks random on people, like checking a pub toilets, every hour and keep a proper track of what's going on at the time than not at work.

Then I get, yeh but you say there is no such thing as Covid and tests dont not work, that is not my point. Cold and Flu are rife every winter and lateral flow tests might be fake to a lot of CT people, but the tests do have some idea even if its only 20% of detecting a small amount of cold. My point is, temperature checking is the most reliable form of any influenza. Because in airports in far east, it has been very reliable for seeing people with any temperature, which is the most common symptom of any influenza.

My views that Covid is a hoax have nothing to do with tests, vaccines or quarantines. My point is, there is an influenza around us everyday, regardless of what the Cult has renamed it. I think companies getting ripped off by fake sickkies, should ramp up check on workplaces to cut down the fraudster faking a sick leave for the fake virus.

1 minute ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Are the unvaxxed likely to go and get tested though?

This is the problem, you have people going into work and scared of losing money. But then you have unvaxxed could get caught out and get sent home due to the arsholse spreading influenza (aka - clod - flu - fake virus)

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

And this is the biggest problem that companies and employers are facing - huge numbers of people 'off sick' that are perfectly healthy.

It will boil down to, why do you care, its a fake virus. But it is not a fake virus, its an influenza that's been amplified into fake virus. And fake tests amplified from fake past tests.

Edited by Grumpy Owl