Jump to content

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS: FREEMASONRY EXPOSED (NEW documentary)


Recommended Posts

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/louderthanlove
SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/totaldisclosure
Website: https://www.totaldisclosure.net
Email: [email protected]

All my content is FREE as integrity dictates information must never be behind a pay wall. However, that doesn't mean this work doesn't have personal and financial costs, if you feel you can afford it and you want to receive special perks as a subscriber and early bird access to all my content, please subscribe or donate using any of the channels available. If you want to ask for a different payment method please contact me directly. I answer every email.

CRYPTOCURRENCY
Bitcoin: 1BPHawP3az6cvtqec2kY31b67dcrmd5r5Z
Ethereum: 0x0eEaD0c628686d50262F35baB738108c8c1347CB
Litecoin: LQRExz6L5LgvPRHpYJBMHmReWSuy5DSmWh

Freemasonry takes from the Babylonian Kabbalah, an esoteric religion infused in black magic. Sadly, Freemasonry has a dominant presence in politics, religion, and even law enforcement. The elites use secret societies to filter their members and make sure those who take the oath fall in line. Occult rituals mark the pace since initiation, and they get worst from there. Freemasons swear an oath to protect their brothers, even if that means covering up for crimes.

Betraying that oath is punished with financial ruin and sometimes even with death. It’s not until the 32º degree that Freemasons learn the truth, the architect of the universe they worship was Lucifer all along. It’s at this point when they initiate their involvement in black magic, satanic ritual abuse, and other atrocities. Freemasonry is, without a doubt, the largest and most powerful secret society today. Freemasonry conceals its occult practices behind a facade of respectability and charity.
 
Please like the video, subscribe and hit that notification bell so you can our content first.

EPISODE 1: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ziMUXELU04tK/

EPISODE 2: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dmxfdmd1bAKF/

EPISODE 3: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fXzaESSMQpQO/

EPISODE 4: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xQyitiAQr7V6/

EPISODE 5: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bq7pbEOrr3wy/

EPISODE 6: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0AU5dfFfE0ol/

EPISODE 7: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ymi8SsP3LFXS/

EPISODE 8: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bt0IBzI65Awk/

 

 

Order Out Of Chaos 1.png

Order Out Of Chaos 2.png

Order Out Of Chaos 3.png

Order Out Of Chaos 4.png

Order Out Of Chaos 5.png

Order Out Of Chaos 6.png

Order Out Of Chaos 7.png

Order Out Of Chaos 8.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just finished this, I had to type at the time so that’s why I struggled to hear some of it. I learned some interesting things. I was going to ask about Altiyan Childs, then he came up. A few questions:

 

What exactly is this religion? You mention the Kabbalah, Zohar, Torah, which is considered Jewish, or sabbatean frankist by some. I have a hard time believing that all Jews are a part of this. So is it a small portion of people who identify as Jewish, but are actually something more satanic? Giving the rest of the Jews a bad name? 

 

I know Altiyan Childs’ main message was that Jesus was the answer. I can see hints in the Talmud of a character being ridiculed who could be interpreted as Jesus. I can see the Satanism in the world, which in my mind means there’s an opposite. However as I’ve asked in a new thread, why would a loving god sacrifice his son in a brutal manor? Sacrificing in a bloody way seems satanic to me? I’m not disputing Jesus, just this action seems strange to me. 

 

Also with the pyramid symbolism, why do you have a pyramid in your logo? 😆

 

Overall a good watch though, thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Just finished this, I had to type at the time so that’s why I struggled to hear some of it. I learned some interesting things. I was going to ask about Altiyan Childs, then he came up. A few questions:

 

What exactly is this religion? You mention the Kabbalah, Zohar, Torah, which is considered Jewish, or sabbatean frankist by some. I have a hard time believing that all Jews are a part of this. So is it a small portion of people who identify as Jewish, but are actually something more satanic? Giving the rest of the Jews a bad name? 

 

I know Altiyan Childs’ main message was that Jesus was the answer. I can see hints in the Talmud of a character being ridiculed who could be interpreted as Jesus. I can see the Satanism in the world, which in my mind means there’s an opposite. However as I’ve asked in a new thread, why would a loving god sacrifice his son in a brutal manor? Sacrificing in a bloody way seems satanic to me? I’m not disputing Jesus, just this action seems strange to me. 

 

Also with the pyramid symbolism, why do you have a pyramid in your logo? 😆

 

Overall a good watch though, thank you. 

 

Thank you for your nice review!!!

 

The Luciferian religion is basically a mixture in between the Ancient Mysteries, Druidism, and Babylonian-Phoenician-Canaan paganism.

 

You are not mistaken, I suffered harsh hardware issues and just replaced my PC and still need to replace my laptop. The sound is deficient in some of the episodes, my apologies for that as some of it was also recorded 2 years ago when my conversational English wasn't as fluid.

 

Yes, the Jewish religion by itself is not Satanic neither is the Torah. The Talmud is indeed Satanic. What's known as the Khazarian mafia infiltrated the Jewish people early on and from then they have infiltrated everything since.

 

Why would God allow children to be raped? Allow pedophiles to exist? We just don't know. There is a purpose in granting us free will and everyone in the Jesus story had the choice, even Jesus himself when he was tempted by Lucifer to switch sides.

 

Judas had a choice, the Romans had a choice.

 

As for my logo, here: https://totaldisclosure.net/qa/

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, totaldisclosure said:

 

Thank you for your nice review!!!

 

The Luciferian religion is basically a mixture in between the Ancient Mysteries, Druidism, and Babylonian-Phoenician-Canaan paganism.

 

You are not mistaken, I suffered harsh hardware issues and just replaced my PC and still need to replace my laptop. The sound is deficient in some of the episodes, my apologies for that as some of it was also recorded 2 years ago when my conversational English wasn't as fluid.

 

Yes, the Jewish religion by itself is not Satanic neither is the Torah. The Talmud is indeed Satanic. What's known as the Khazarian mafia infiltrated the Jewish people early on and from then they have infiltrated everything since.

 

Why would God allow children to be raped? Allow pedophiles to exist? We just don't know. There is a purpose in granting us free will and everyone in the Jesus story had the choice, even Jesus himself when he was tempted by Lucifer to switch sides.

 

Judas had a choice, the Romans had a choice.

 

As for my logo, here: https://totaldisclosure.net/qa/

Ah yes I forgot about the Khazarian’s and the likes of Sabbatai Zevi who I read the Jews rejected as the next coming. And that began a breakaway following, the Zohar, leading to the Kabbalah, Jacob Frank, Rothschilds, then Illuminati/ freemasonry, infiltration of even Christianity, like the pope for example. 

 

Thank you for clearing it up, it’s a very deep and confusing topic, designed that way imo. 

 

From stories i hear, there is 100% something positive to this Jesus character. I’ve had people tell me he’s rescued them from tormenting demons, they’ve met him in various states of consciousness. The way some people talk about their experiences, like Tyson Fury, the way he describes his experience has conviction for me personally. 

 

One conclusion you may have heard is that Jesus was a Jewish fictional creation to enslave the goyim, or is actually Satan. Channels like Know More News on bitchute and various books conclude this. I don’t know what your counter argument to this is, but I personally have a hard time believing it. 100% the churches at the top are hijacked, especially the Vatican. But when a bunch of devil worshipers like the Rockefeller’s are trying to make society atheist, then that speaks volume to me. 

 

Thanks for everything 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 11:16 PM, Seeker said:

Ah yes I forgot about the Khazarian’s and the likes of Sabbatai Zevi who I read the Jews rejected as the next coming. And that began a breakaway following, the Zohar, leading to the Kabbalah, Jacob Frank, Rothschilds, then Illuminati/ freemasonry, infiltration of even Christianity, like the pope for example. 

 

Thank you for clearing it up, it’s a very deep and confusing topic, designed that way imo. 

 

From stories i hear, there is 100% something positive to this Jesus character. I’ve had people tell me he’s rescued them from tormenting demons, they’ve met him in various states of consciousness. The way some people talk about their experiences, like Tyson Fury, the way he describes his experience has conviction for me personally. 

 

One conclusion you may have heard is that Jesus was a Jewish fictional creation to enslave the goyim, or is actually Satan. Channels like Know More News on bitchute and various books conclude this. I don’t know what your counter argument to this is, but I personally have a hard time believing it. 100% the churches at the top are hijacked, especially the Vatican. But when a bunch of devil worshipers like the Rockefeller’s are trying to make society atheist, then that speaks volume to me. 

 

Thanks for everything 😁

 

I'm a big Tyson Fury fan

 

He is the best thing to happen to boxing since Iron Mike Tyson

 

And yes, Tyson is a great example. I have lots of conviction in my Christian beliefs but I've never believed in "converting" people.

 

To each its own as long as they dont hurt anybody.

Edited by totaldisclosure
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...