This one story makes the whole Covid narrative unravel

Grumpy Owl

Birmingham Airport passenger 'caught Covid after being crammed like sardines' on shuttle bus

Phil Reid, 66, said he tested positive for Covid after riding a shuttle bus from his easyJet flight to Birmingham Airport's terminal

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-airport-passenger-caught-covid-22677450

A Birmingham Airport passenger has claimed he 'almost definitely caught Covid after being crammed in like sardines' on a shuttle bus.

Phil Reid, 66, disembarked his easyJet flight, but said it was laughable that signs thanking people for respecting social distancing were plastered on board.

The consulting engineer, who was travelling home with his wife after spending Christmas with family in Edinburgh, said he holds corporations "in utter contempt for the blase way they put health at risk."

"We were one of the first to get on the bus as we were at the front of the plane. More and more people kept piling on so we got pushed to the side.

"I saw these (social distancing) notices plastered onto the side of the bus. A few other people were muttering 'what a joke - all these signs up and they cram us into these buses.'

"I can see the funny side, but I got pretty annoyed as well. We were just stuck in there. When the bus gets going you're obviously rocking backwards and forwards - you can't keep away from people."

Mr Reid said he went to see his son over Christmas and confirmed there were no Covid cases in the family before or since.

He claims he "almost definitely" contracted Covid during the bus journey at about 9.20pm December 29.

"After that I had no further contact. I started to feel groggy on New Year's Eve and then I tested positive a couple of days later, so it all falls into line basically," he added.

Thankfully Mr Reid has experienced mild Covid symptoms and can leave quarantine imminently.

Really, what a load of nonsense.

How is he so sure that he 'caught Covid' while on this bus? The other passengers may have been 'crammed in like sardines', but they are the same people who were alongside him on the flight from Edinburgh for the last hour and a bit.

Also, unless I'm mistaken, doesn't one require proof of a negative test before even being allowed to board a plane? So how does one 'catch Covid' from anyone who tested negative?

Finally, they would have all been wearing masks throughout the flight, and while making the short bus journey from the plane to the terminal building. So clearly the masks do nothing then, if he was able to 'catch Covid'.

So in a nutshell, this story just makes the whole narrative unravel. Man claims he caught Covid from a fellow passenger who would have tested negative before flying and while everyone was wearing masks.

The tests are meaningless and the masks don't work. Case closed!

• Like 2

Birmingham mail, Reach PLC shite. The same article will be somewhere else but with a different airport/city.

Reminds me of this article from start of convid..

Claims a man died of the virus after meeting a skier returning from italy. But was actually in hospital for another reason.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-british-man-88-died-after-contracting-virus-from-skier-in-restaurant-11958214

Coronavirus: British granddad died 'after contracting virus from skier in restaurant'

No he went into hospital due to sepsis

He was admitted to hospital on 3 March with sepsis, but was placed in quarantine having earlier had contact in a restaurant with "a skier who had returned from Italy," a statement from his local church said.

3rd march or 3/3

"The friends of an 88-year-old church choir singer who died after contracting coronavirus say he got the illness at a restaurant after coming into contact with a skier returning from Italy."

So it was third hand information and the 'friends' saying he had been in contact with the skier... so no evidence 

'The father-of-one had not been at church for a month having been at home with an underlying condition,'

Why was he at the restaurant then?

It added that he initially tested negative for the virus, but a week later received a positive result, shortly before becoming "extremely poorly and died".

So who did he meet during that week to a) contact the virus b) pass it on to?

9 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Birmingham mail, Reach PLC shite. The same article will be somewhere else but with a different airport/city.

Yes, but the point is that the article completely contradicts "everything we know so far" according to the mainstream media narrative, and anyone who stops and thinks about this for a second is going to slowly realise that something isn't right.

In effect, this story completely vindicates everything we have been saying for the last two years:

1) the tests are completely ineffective

2) wearing of masks does not stop you catching or spreading this virus

After a 6 month wait, I finally got an appointment with the ophthalmologist that performed cataract surgery in 1 BC. 

We weren't allowed into the building without a muzzle, but faced with a muzzle or going blind, choices are few. Once inside I had to laugh.

What a complete and utter fucking farce. There's a 1.5 metre social distancing rule here, but 15 people were crammed into a small waiting area and there wasn't even 2 FEET distancing. 25 minutes later. I was called in.

She was wearing a muzzle, like a good little sheeple, and I couldn't understand a word she said, so I just mumbled nonsense into my muzzle. She went through the testing, but I made her show me everything that I had to do and she was getting nicely pissed off. 

Finally in desperation, she led me to the front desk and I mumbled at them as well.

The result was I got a bill and a piece of paper with 1 Feb 17:30 for treatment.

Now, I still have to wait until 1 Feb to get treated. Fortunately over here, it's illegal to ask anyone if they've been 'Jabbed', but I'm certain it's on the medical records.

One rule for the fucking plebs and one rule for everyone else. What a load of utter bollocks!

Edited by Mikheil

On 1/14/2022 at 10:00 AM, Mikheil said:

After a 6 month wait, I finally got an appointment with the ophthalmologist that performed cataract surgery in 1 BC. 

We weren't allowed into the building without a muzzle, but faced with a muzzle or going blind, choices are few. Once inside I had to laugh.

What a complete and utter fucking farce. There's a 1.5 metre social distancing rule here, but 15 people were crammed into a small waiting area and there wasn't even 2 FEET distancing. 25 minutes later. I was called in.

She was wearing a muzzle, like a good little sheeple, and I couldn't understand a word she said, so I just mumbled nonsense into my muzzle. She went through the testing, but I made her show me everything that I had to do and she was getting nicely pissed off. 

Finally in desperation, she led me to the front desk and I mumbled at them as well.

The result was I got a bill and a piece of paper with 1 Feb 17:30 for treatment.

Now, I still have to wait until 1 Feb to get treated. Fortunately over here, it's illegal to ask anyone if they've been 'Jabbed', but I'm certain it's on the medical records.

One rule for the fucking plebs and one rule for everyone else. What a load of utter bollocks!

Reminds me of last summer in West Wales when punters were told to wear muzzles to their tables in restaurants. Me, the wife and kids walked in with no fucking masks. We were taken to a table and the people behind us were touching back to back with us. Complete fucking joke. BTW not one customer or member of staff asked us to wear a mask or asked why we weren’t. Why the fuck do people do fucking stupid things and pro-long this bull shit?

Edited by CarpeDiem
  • Like 2

The most amazing thing is that NO debate is allowed that doesn't comply with the narrative. These cunts brag about 'Democracy' and 'Freedom of Speech' but no one smells a rat when debate(?) only has one side. 

Irrespective of the number of people, their qualifications or the proof they offer (like Fauci admitting that the whole PCR test is worthless), nothing against the narrative is allowed. These silly motherfuckers ALWAYS manage to find a wat to 'refute' it.

"That isn't what he meant, you misunderstand." any fucking rubbish and these dozy cunts lap it up. It's mind blowing.

Can you imagine one of your grandparents when he or she was young, fit and healthy, standing in the freezing cold and rain for hours waiting for some cunt to tell them they are sick?  As if people don't KNOW if they are sick.

Today, you don't need symptoms the only way you know you are sick is if some mindless moron shoves a stick up your nose and then decided for you.

Why doesn't 'science(?) invent a test and a vaccine for leprosy, malaria, TB, fucking rabies. If they do, watch the silly twats fighting in queues to be tested for leprosy and then we can declare another scamdemic. Then another scamdemic for Rabies, one for the fucking Plague. Mandatory vaccines, lockdowns no physical contact for any reason, no sex. Watch your loved ones die on TV because if you go near them you'll have to be tested and have another 'booster'

Some cunts will believe ANYTHING. They all DESERVE to die and the sooner the better. maybe when the last cunt snuffs it, sanity will return. I can't fucking wait for it to happen.

Edited by Mikheil