Question: Why is the "Law of Attraction" not censored?

On 1/9/2022 at 2:58 PM, QueenRia said:

David says perception creates reality, and the cult knows this, and naturally doesn't want us to know about it.

But ever since "The Secret" came out, there is sooooo much material out there about manifesting and the Law of Attraction - in the mainstream!! More and more people are learning how to create their own reality.

Why are there no efforts made to suppress this kind of material?

At least it seems to me that no efforts are being made...

I think there are two differnent things here Ria . David saying  perception creates reality is not the same as the law of attraction ....

David has the idea that nothing is real , it's all in our heads , if we don't percieve it it's not really there ... which is clearly not true ..

It reminds me of the Zen riddle if a tree falls in a forest will it make a sound if nobody is there to hear ? .. David would say no .. but the answer is obviously yes , because we could leave a taprecorder running , leave the forrest , the tree falls and we can rewind and see there was a sound, 

The Law of attraction is something different , it's about what you focus on you attract to yourself .... so if you dream about wealth , imagine you have it , and put a lot of time and effort into this , you will attract lucky breaks which if followed , will increase your bank ballance , I tried this extensivly in my early life and it Does Work... Litterally hundreds of books have been writen on this by people who have tried it and found it works 

So your thoughts desires and beliefs do form your personal reality ... so you have to watch your beliefs , if you think the world is full of robbers and muggers you will increase the probability of drawing a mugger to you . 

But we are not the only players in the game , you can sit all day and think thoughts of peace love and harmony ... but there are much more powerful beings thinking thoughts of death torture and destruction ... these are the dark spirits and malevolent ET's ... these ET's are much more mentally developed than we are , and thats why they can overide our thoughts and we have a world of poverty war and slavery to 9 to 5 .....

They don't care if a very few of us know these principles , they regard us as mental midgets .... they do care about our belief in God though , that's why they've corrupted religions , and convinced us the idea is primative superstision .... they know from the past if humans come together and ask for Divine help , their plans get misteriously thwarted .....

This is our only way to defeate these advanced beings , Pray for Divine Help. 

6 hours ago, LupaM13 said:

It's not censored because it suits the agenda to denigrate spiritual beliefs that are not the approved version.

Also, LOA is manifestation relabeled and marketed to make money from.it.

The secret behind it all is to use emotion and visualisation as if it has already happened.

LOA is also another version of techniques taught in NLP.

By the way, quantum science now agrees with it all, having denied it all previously...

• 9 months later...

Hello

In the first page, he who told you about the core beliefs, explained very good the idea.

Now, please, let me tell you what I think about law of attraction. It is a scam.

I remember to have listened about it for the first time, maybe 20 years ago. There was a documentary that used the electric light as example for something that we don't understand "but it works", same as law of attraction. This was vastly mocked in media. Soon, LOA turned in a viral-topic, something that flooded every aspect of life. Everybody was speaking about it, experts and ultra-experts appeared from nowhere. LOA was in commercials, TV series, press, it was used as a slogan, it was present in chat with friends. It turned in something sacred. This was annoying as hell. It was a hysteria only surpassed in 2019 and 20 by COVID.

Right.

In that time, I wasn't educated enough to realize it, but I intuited it... As a lot of other trends, LOA managed to sicken me, because it became a religion. It was successful to join almost everybody in a belief system, to reject those who doesn't, created a vocabulary, priest appeared, congregations, sacred words and principles... same that has occurred with a lot of movements.

Feminism is a religion.

Environment is a religion.

Success is it.

Patriotism.

Soccer.

Movie and music stars.

Democracy

Biosecurity

All of them have the features of a cult. Pilgrims, believers, temples, sacred texts, priests, a heaven a and a hell, sins, etc.

Now, I'll tell you how it works.

Check all the material available about LOA. Even the pages of answers of this thread. What is the most common desire of people? Richness, the husband/wife/house/car of his dreams... All things of this world. Things that the matrix can provide. So, the religion of LOA is a scam in which you believe you can get anything you want, as long it is inside the matrix. So you'll never will leave it, because you will be thinking for eternity in its promises. The matrix doesn't give a shit if you get what you want or not. With people thinking and wanting for life, they are trapped in the matrix. Those who get what they want, join in groups. It is a religion. Is a religion in which the believers adore their ego. They are their own all powerful gods.

The great irony, is we are all powerful. But if we are caught in the trap of use our power in wanting money/success/love/car/house... They did put a bait in the center of the matrix and believers in LOA went directly to it.

Few years ago, I read Ask and it is Given (Esther Hicks). I connected the dots. Entities that want us to keep here for eternity, teach LOA. So, the main lie of the LOA is:

«Stay there, because you can get anything you want and have the life as you dream it» But stay there.

So, that's why the cult doesn't censor LOA. It is invention of it.

A bit far fetched.

LOA or manifestation works fine IF you do it properly. Its not about getting property or stuff. It's about living and manifesting from the heart with emotion as if the thing you want has already happened, and, using the correct words to achieve it. Doing it right has nothing to do with ego its about tapping into pure frequencies.

We are told that we are able to manifest our own desired experiences into physical reality simply through applying our consciousness and will.

But it doesn’t seem to be QUITE that simple. The dynamic only seems to work for some and not for others; it only seems to work if you ask in the right way; you can’t want it too much; it misinterprets what you want if there’s a hint or irony or sarcasm in there, and it often gives you the exact opposite of what you want.

…. which all rather begs the question - what’s the point of its all then, if it has to come with so many T&Cs and hoops to be jumped through? And why would a loving, benificent “God” give us a gift that’s just so damned difficult to master and so clearly flawed??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 7:58 AM, QueenRia said:

Hello everybody, I'm new here! 👋🙂

I only recently found out about David's material, been watching all the Brian Rose interviews and some other interviews here on the site.

One question that's been burning on my mind:

David says perception creates reality, and the cult knows this, and naturally doesn't want us to know about it.

But ever since "The Secret" came out, there is sooooo much material out there about manifesting and the Law of Attraction - in the mainstream!! More and more people are learning how to create their own reality.

Why are there no efforts made to suppress this kind of material?

At least it seems to me that no efforts are being made...

I'm curious as to what you guys think or know about this.

- Ria 🙂

Hello Ria, welcome. To answer your question The Law of Attraction materials, books etc haven't been suppressed because it's nonsense. If it (manifesting what one wishes for) actually worked, nobody would be poor, starving, dying of horrible illnesses etc. And I would've won the lottery years ago! 

On 10/4/2022 at 3:18 AM, RobinJ said:

One thing i would like to add is that unless you are on a spiritual journey you will never manifest anything. Plus, it takes intention from the heart to manifest not just a thought pattern or a wish/ prayer etc.

There's plenty of people get their wishes such as a lovely big house, a lottery win or a very well paying job who have no religious/spiritual beliefs at all. In fact most of the very rich don't and they can be quite superficial. It's all down to social networks, connections and random luck. The latter especially with regards to a lottery win- how many lottery winners have just bought the ticket with no belief they'd be the jackpot winner? They did nothing (such as making vision boards or chanting I will win the lottery jackpot over and over again) to make themselves win- it was just random luck.

I won £3,000 from doing a magazine crossword in 1998. I still remember picking the envelope up lying on the mat. It was brown and I inwardly sighed thinking oh what bill is this now. When I opened it I actually gasped in shock. I was poor and that was a huge amount of money to me back in 1998 (heck I still wouldn't sniff at it now). I never believed I'd win, again did nothing to help the win. It was just random good luck.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

On 3/22/2024 at 5:55 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

We are told that we are able to manifest our own desired experiences into physical reality simply through applying our consciousness and will.

But it doesn’t seem to be QUITE that simple. The dynamic only seems to work for some and not for others; it only seems to work if you ask in the right way; you can’t want it too much; it misinterprets what you want if there’s a hint or irony or sarcasm in there, and it often gives you the exact opposite of what you want.

…. which all rather begs the question - what’s the point of its all then, if it has to come with so many T&Cs and hoops to be jumped through? And why would a loving, benificent “God” give us a gift that’s just so damned difficult to master and so clearly flawed??

It only appears to work for those who already have good connections,  wealthy social networks or have some inherited money already! Ever seen it work for a homeless man living in a tent? Nope. It's more nonsense to tease the plebs with.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

3 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

There's plenty of people get their wishes such as a lovely big house, a lottery win or a very well paying job who have no religious/spiritual beliefs at all. In fact most of the very rich don't and they can be quite superficial. It's all down to social networks, connections and random luck. The latter especially with regards to a lottery win- how many lottery winners have just bought the ticket with no belief they'd be the jackpot winner? They did nothing (such as making vision boards or chanting I will win the lottery jackpot over and over again) to make themselves win- it was just random luck.

I won £3,000 from doing a magazine crossword in 1998. I still remember picking the envelope up lying on the mat. It was brown and I inwardly sighed thinking oh what bill is this now. When I opened it I actually gasped in shock. I was poor and that was a huge amount of money to me back in 1998 (heck I still wouldn't sniff at it now). I never believed I'd win, again did nothing to help the win. It was just random good luck.

Thats not how manifestation works or LOA. The reason its not banned is because folks misunderstand how to use it. BTW, when I did NLP back in the day, they taught us a similar technique. Years later it was reinvented and remarketed as LOA. Same stuff recycled. Now its called manifestation.

3 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

It only appears to work for those who already have good connections,  wealthy social networks or have some inherited money already! Ever seen it work for a homeless man living in a tent? Nope. It's more nonsense to tease the plebs with.

Sorry but you're wrong. I have manifested many things. Those who poo poo it generallt don't know how to use it properly or have no belief system to allow it to work for them. Its not about begging for stuff.

9 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

The latter especially with regards to a lottery win- how many lottery winners have just bought the ticket with no belief they'd be the jackpot winner? They did nothing (such as making vision boards or chanting I will win the lottery jackpot over and over again) to make themselves win- it was just random luck.

Lol yes, that's how adverts for the lotteries work. The TV advert is itself a vision board and always shows someone winning or saying something like "it could be you" to install the belief or image of ME willing the lottery and what I want to do with the money. They never show all the losers!  Of course it's all reverse logic, it's the lottery company making money not the 99.9% of punters. If you want to make money out of the lottery you'd be better off buying shares in the lottery company but even that's not guaranteed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 2:20 AM, Ethel said:

There are several reasons why there have been no efforts to suppress knowledge regarding the law of attraction, as follows

1.) What you read and hear about the so-called law of attraction is vastly oversimplified. The Secret is basically Law Of Attraction for toddlers. It promotes the view that "all you need to do is focus on what you want, and you'll get it", but this is a crude oversimplification since the vast majority of people are actually creating their reality via their subconscious beliefs. Most of humanity are more unconscious than conscious, and most of humanity have some really not very nice core beliefs, so the PTB know that the average person isn't going to do very much with it. They can manage the small stuff, but the average person isn't going to manage to win the lottery or acquire huge wealth because this simply isn't a match to the contents of their subconscious. I can consciously manifest very small stuff, i.e. books, clothes, unusual or distinctive phenomena like "pink car" or stuff like that, but I couldn't use it for stuff like lottery wins because what would be required for that would take profound spiritual transformation. Ditto for over 90% of the population. You can only attract what you are a match to.

Here are some common unconscious beliefs which a significant percentage of the population have operating in their unconscious, like a virus operating in the background on a computer:

• I am bad
  • There is something wrong with me
  • It's not okay to feel this way
  • God is punishing me
  • I am unlovable
  • I'm not good enough
  • I am powerless

This is just a selection. These are created via the socialization process and are mostly unavoidable in most of the population purely because of human design. I'll expand further. Children have no capacity for reasoning. If a child is told by their Mother that something they have done is "bad", the child doesn't differentiate between "I have done something bad" and "I am bad". Because they can't. If these kind of experiences happen often enough, the child eventually forms a core belief based upon their rudimentary interpretation of experiences. In an ideal world, parents would be able to guide their children through the socialization process without doing too much damage, but most people are too damaged themselves to manage this, so effectively, we have a population of people who mostly see themselves as varying degrees of bad, powerless and unworthy, or as being at the mercy of a vengeful and uncaring God etc. A large part of the suffering in this world is caused by core beliefs, in fact most of it is. You will most likely not become a millionaire with the law of attraction because there is no point of reference for doing so. Most people will most likely not find their "soul mate" with the LOA because they have unconscious beliefs of not being good enough or lovable enough, to varying degrees. Most people will most likely not find the house or job of their dreams because sadly, deep down in their subconscious, most have beliefs which block these things from manifesting. The powers that be know this, they are masters of occult knowledge so I'm not sure why you think they would need to censor LOA. They have socially engineered a society in which the average person is more interested in molding their child into a "good", obedient slave, than teaching their child to love, respect and value themselves as the infinite consciousness they truly are - which is why most of us will never climb the pyramid, never break the glass ceiling, never get out of the rat race. Some folks, like myself, didn't even get into the rat race, we were so badly damaged by life. Sorry if all of this is depressing to you.

However... there is a small glimmer of hope, and that lies in us as individuals working to change our unconscious core beliefs. I will not tell you this is easy, it's actually pretty difficult because beliefs exist in networks and are often interwoven with each other. You may find, after realizing that you have several core beliefs working against you, to begin working on one, only to find it is being held up by another one, and so on, and so on. It's kind of like a bowl of spaghetti. However, theoretically, if you use one of the many, many methods for changing core beliefs, and manage to change all of your negative core beliefs, then create more empowering ones, then you can begin to manifest things which are a match to your new beliefs. This is a lengthy process. It could take years, in some cases, and is dependent upon several other factors, such as your own emotional availability and what method of changing core beliefs you are using.

Interestingly, your thoughts are also generated by your subconscious beliefs, but your thoughts also manifest your reality, whilst your reality reinforces your subconscious beliefs. 😉 It is clear this reality wasn't designed to be "easy" to navigate.

To put it all in perspective, here it is in simple terms. Your reality is probably 95% or more generated by your subconscious, and the other 5% (I'm being generous) by your conscious thoughts. 

The real reason "The Secret", and most of the other bunk out there on the subject of LOA isn't censored is because it's mostly not applicable to the average person. People with "little me" outlooks, even unconsciously, don't get wealth, fame, soulmates, or all of the material stuff they want. Think smaller - or the stuff you don't want.

2.) The other reason IMO that things like "The Secret" aren't censored is because they are most likely illuminati creations in the first place. The powers that be will enjoy immensely making the average person think they have a chance of creating the life of their dreams easily even when, for the majority of us, it simply isn't the case. People's disappointment is great 'loosh'. I first learned about LOA in 2015 and thought I was going to become a millionaire with the partner of my dreams and everything I ever wanted. I didn't. It took me about a further 4 years to realize that was because of my subconscious beliefs. Imagine the disappointment of millions of people who all find out the same as me. That's a lot of loosh. 

Bloody hell, that is one of the best breakdowns and explanations for why LOA doesn't work for many and mirrors my own conclusions on this topic almost to a tee. I would never have been able to so brilliantly and concisely piece it together like that though. Kudos to you, and thanks. 

• Like 1

Personally I think the  missing piece that most don't know is what their core values are. Not beliefs, values.

Core beliefs are as you say above. Core values are what your soul needs to feel complete and free of programming.

I posted an old NLP exercise here a while ago titled 'how to find your purpose.' It starts with finding your values with a simple technique.

It was truly transformational for me and put me on a path to healing. To be happy you just make decisions based on your core values and things just work out rather smoothly 😊 

9 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:
  • I am bad
  • There is something wrong with me
  • It's not okay to feel this way
  • God is punishing me
  • I am unlovable
  • I'm not good enough
  • I am powerless

This is one of the reasons LOA doesn't work. It cancels it out. 1-1 = 0

Other reasons such as telling other people what you are working for. This includes their negative opinion about it though they may not say it. Again it cancels it out.

Also, having lack of energy....which most people suffer due to parasites, over spending energy in unnecessary area such as day to day worry, caring too much etc. It all counts and it makes it obvious that your inner work, IS important to get ahead.

Edited by DaleP

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

This is one of the reasons LOA doesn't work. It cancels it out. 1-1 = 0

Other reasons such as telling other people what you are working for. This includes their negative opinion about it though they may not say it. Again it cancels it out.

Also, having lack of energy....which most people suffer due to parasites, over spending energy in unnecessary area such as day to day worry, caring too much etc. It all counts and it makes it obvious that your inner work, IS important to get ahead.

Yep indeed. On my journey I came to first realise that many (me too) were failing in LOA was because of lack of action towards the goal. The Secret doesn't really give enough weight to the need to take action. Then I realised that my old beliefs were holding me back. It is impossible to manifest much if your core beliefs are those of 'I don't deserve good things' or 'there is something wrong with me'. And finally I have identified another level which is similar to what you say here. For every 1 person that benefitted from The Secret, there probably 2 million who beat themselves up for not being able to do what was proclaimed 'to be simple but powerful' knowledge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yep indeed. On my journey I came to first realise that many (me too) were failing in LOA was because of lack of action towards the goal. The Secret doesn't really give enough weight to the need to take action. Then I realised that my old beliefs were holding me back. It is impossible to manifest much if your core beliefs are those of 'I don't deserve good things' or 'there is something wrong with me'. And finally I have identified another level which is similar to what you say here. For every 1 person that benefitted from The Secret, there probably 2 million who beat themselves up for not being able to do what was proclaimed 'to be simple but powerful' knowledge. 

Yeah, people can be funny old ducks really, its almost like they beg for the emotional pain so they can prove it to themselves that it doesnt work. Attitude is everything. You are absolutely right about the action part too. Folks are generally lazy and expect stuff to be handed to them without any effort. Making LOA or manifestation work is about living it as if it has already happened and taking any kind of action that will get you there.

• Like 1

Just now, RobinJ said:

Yeah, people can be funny old ducks really, its almost like they beg for the emotional pain so they can prove it to themselves that it doesnt work. Attitude is everything. You are absolutely right about the action part too. Folks are generally lazy and expect stuff to be handed to them without any effort. Making LOA or manifestation work is about living it as if it has already happened and taking any kind of action that will get you there.

The other thing which I never hear anything about and that 'blocks' a lot of people off from manifesting, is people not being willing to cut those people off around them that are lowering their vibration/or keeping them tethered to their old ways/beliefs. It is similar to what @DaleP is saying, but I would go one step further. Yes, no doubt the 'noises' people around you make about your plans/goals, can either consciously (or probably more commonly subconsciously) bring you down and put doubt in your mind about your goals, as well as subconsciously put fears such as 'they will not approve', or 'they might leave me if I become successful' etc.. 

But more than that and something I am coming to believe about this LOA stuff, is what if you are say in a relationship with someone who because of their own karma/soul agreements 'chose' to live a life based in poverty or tied to the system? How would you manifest your goals of freedom, tethered to someone who is manifesting theirs of poverty and lack of freedom? Now of course you can argue that you probably shouldn't be together, but that is the point, many stop at letting people go that are either blocking their manifestations, or tethering them to the old. Thankfully over the years with my healing journey, I have become very good at manifesting, but previously when I didn't really have any goals, I was happy to go along with say a partners goals and because of the choices of partner, they always tended to be driven and very good at achieving their goals. In many ways, you can easily block each other, especially if you are manifesting different things and are operating from different levels of consciousness, and many do stay in co-dependent relationships. 

In many ways, I am coming to realise that your best chance at not only manifesting (but more importantly, getting closer to living on a Soul level) it might be only possible as a lone wolf. Many people in the Matrix are so easily  controlled because they are tethered so strongly with their friends and family. It stops billions of people from waking up and facing reality. But even for us 'Spiritual' or 'Awake' people, we can also be too tethered to others to really achieve all that we can be. It stops us fully becoming who we are and finding our Soul purpose. 

• Like 1

I probably wasn't as clear as I could have been in my post above. I guess what I mean by being 'tethered' to others is that it must limit your expansion. If we for arguments sake say that consciousness expansion is on a scale of 1-100, with 100 being 'enlightenment' (for arguments sake, whether that exists or not is debateable). If you were starting to vibrate at 80 on the scale but you are surrounded by those at 70, eventually you are either going to have to sacrifice those around you by cutting them off, or you would have to 'stunt' yourself to continue to be able to relate to those around you. I think we can relate within a certain frequency band, say 10-15, but beyond that it becomes impossible. 

I have been noticing this in my own life, to the point that I now struggle to relate to most people in the matrix, and even people in my own family it is now almost impossible to relate to them. Fortunately I live in a different Country so it is not an everyday issue, more like a once in a few years thing, but when I do go back 'home' it gets harder and harder as they try to relate to me in the same way they always did, but me being a completely different person. In friendships I have had to cut several people off over the last few years as I no longer 'resonate' with them. The problem is, the more you grow and heal, the less people match your vibration so it is not for the faint hearted. So lets say the goal you want to manifest is 80 on the scale, how many won't get there because they will not make the sacrifices (in cutting loved ones off) to move beyond the 60-70 they are operating at to resonate with their loved ones? 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

The other thing which I never hear anything about and that 'blocks' a lot of people off from manifesting, is people not being willing to cut those people off around them that are lowering their vibration/or keeping them tethered to their old ways/beliefs. It is similar to what @DaleP is saying, but I would go one step further. Yes, no doubt the 'noises' people around you make about your plans/goals, can either consciously (or probably more commonly subconsciously) bring you down and put doubt in your mind about your goals, as well as subconsciously put fears such as 'they will not approve', or 'they might leave me if I become successful' etc.. 

But more than that and something I am coming to believe about this LOA stuff, is what if you are say in a relationship with someone who because of their own karma/soul agreements 'chose' to live a life based in poverty or tied to the system? How would you manifest your goals of freedom, tethered to someone who is manifesting theirs of poverty and lack of freedom? Now of course you can argue that you probably shouldn't be together, but that is the point, many stop at letting people go that are either blocking their manifestations, or tethering them to the old. Thankfully over the years with my healing journey, I have become very good at manifesting, but previously when I didn't really have any goals, I was happy to go along with say a partners goals and because of the choices of partner, they always tended to be driven and very good at achieving their goals. In many ways, you can easily block each other, especially if you are manifesting different things and are operating from different levels of consciousness, and many do stay in co-dependent relationships. 

Could be that OR it's not in alignment with the direction you are meant to be moving.

Supposing if you had a desire to buy a porch made of gold...... So what? So that you get picture taken and strikes your ego?

Another example is being with someone. Obviously people get together, marry etc because they thought the other person was IT but many times it doesn't work out and they go separate ways. There is always learning if you search but if your intention was to remain till you die, then obviously the coupling didn't work out. This is because they got caught in the curse that has been placed. The only way to have a long lasting successful relationship is to have a common purpose.

12 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

In many ways, I am coming to realise that your best chance at not only manifesting (but more importantly, getting closer to living on a Soul level) it might be only possible as a lone wolf. Many people in the Matrix are so easily  controlled because they are tethered so strongly with their friends and family. It stops billions of people from waking up and facing reality. But even for us 'Spiritual' or 'Awake' people, we can also be too tethered to others to really achieve all that we can be. It stops us fully becoming who we are and finding our Soul purpose. 

Agree.

Also, as you sublime yourself, meaning get rid of many weakness and ego which makes you closer to the One, then bodily, material desires get rather meaningless. Not saying that is something you should aim but it is the byproduct of subliming because you see more from a different level of perspective. Like many little arguments you hear from people is neither here no there to me.

As for people waking up, many can't since they are already trapped in hell.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I probably wasn't as clear as I could have been in my post above. I guess what I mean by being 'tethered' to others is that it must limit your expansion. If we for arguments sake say that consciousness expansion is on a scale of 1-100, with 100 being 'enlightenment' (for arguments sake, whether that exists or not is debateable). If you were starting to vibrate at 80 on the scale but you are surrounded by those at 70, eventually you are either going to have to sacrifice those around you by cutting them off, or you would have to 'stunt' yourself to continue to be able to relate to those around you. I think we can relate within a certain frequency band, say 10-15, but beyond that it becomes impossible. 

I have been noticing this in my own life, to the point that I now struggle to relate to most people in the matrix, and even people in my own family it is now almost impossible to relate to them. Fortunately I live in a different Country so it is not an everyday issue, more like a once in a few years thing, but when I do go back 'home' it gets harder and harder as they try to relate to me in the same way they always did, but me being a completely different person. In friendships I have had to cut several people off over the last few years as I no longer 'resonate' with them. The problem is, the more you grow and heal, the less people match your vibration so it is not for the faint hearted. So lets say the goal you want to manifest is 80 on the scale, how many won't get there because they will not make the sacrifices (in cutting loved ones off) to move beyond the 60-70 they are operating at to resonate with their loved ones? 

Yes I agree with you here. Then of course when you do unhook yourself from friends and family you can get all their issues thrown at you. Some will see it as selfish, some display hurt, some refuse to understand it no matter how many ways you try to explain it. I do think you need alone time to grow.

I have a friend in a tight family of 4, she desperately wants to find her spiritual self but is constantly dragged back into the fold.

When I gave away and sold everything I owned to move out of the UK some family members still assumed I would come back after a year or two. I had no intention to do so. Our journeys are personal, and the good news is that its much easier to find others of a like mind now without having to live in a kibbutz or join a cult!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

This is why one of my teachers said most will end up in hell and I now understand.

As you say, it's not for the faint hearted and many will not want to let go.

For me, I had no choice but to let go and die many times, it was ripped out from me so when you have so many experiences, it becomes easy.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I forgot to add.....but if you want to get out of the shithole....you need a woman though you don't have to marry her. It could be a short relationship but need a woman.