Question: Why is the "Law of Attraction" not censored?

On 1/9/2022 at 2:58 PM, QueenRia said:

David says perception creates reality, and the cult knows this, and naturally doesn't want us to know about it.

But ever since "The Secret" came out, there is sooooo much material out there about manifesting and the Law of Attraction - in the mainstream!! More and more people are learning how to create their own reality.

Why are there no efforts made to suppress this kind of material?

At least it seems to me that no efforts are being made...

I think there are two differnent things here Ria . David saying  perception creates reality is not the same as the law of attraction ....

David has the idea that nothing is real , it's all in our heads , if we don't percieve it it's not really there ... which is clearly not true ..

It reminds me of the Zen riddle if a tree falls in a forest will it make a sound if nobody is there to hear ? .. David would say no .. but the answer is obviously yes , because we could leave a taprecorder running , leave the forrest , the tree falls and we can rewind and see there was a sound, 

The Law of attraction is something different , it's about what you focus on you attract to yourself .... so if you dream about wealth , imagine you have it , and put a lot of time and effort into this , you will attract lucky breaks which if followed , will increase your bank ballance , I tried this extensivly in my early life and it Does Work... Litterally hundreds of books have been writen on this by people who have tried it and found it works 

So your thoughts desires and beliefs do form your personal reality ... so you have to watch your beliefs , if you think the world is full of robbers and muggers you will increase the probability of drawing a mugger to you . 

But we are not the only players in the game , you can sit all day and think thoughts of peace love and harmony ... but there are much more powerful beings thinking thoughts of death torture and destruction ... these are the dark spirits and malevolent ET's ... these ET's are much more mentally developed than we are , and thats why they can overide our thoughts and we have a world of poverty war and slavery to 9 to 5 .....

They don't care if a very few of us know these principles , they regard us as mental midgets .... they do care about our belief in God though , that's why they've corrupted religions , and convinced us the idea is primative superstision .... they know from the past if humans come together and ask for Divine help , their plans get misteriously thwarted .....

This is our only way to defeate these advanced beings , Pray for Divine Help. 

6 hours ago, LupaM13 said:

It's not censored because it suits the agenda to denigrate spiritual beliefs that are not the approved version.

Also, LOA is manifestation relabeled and marketed to make money from.it.

The secret behind it all is to use emotion and visualisation as if it has already happened.

LOA is also another version of techniques taught in NLP.

By the way, quantum science now agrees with it all, having denied it all previously...

• 9 months later...

Hello

In the first page, he who told you about the core beliefs, explained very good the idea.

Now, please, let me tell you what I think about law of attraction. It is a scam.

I remember to have listened about it for the first time, maybe 20 years ago. There was a documentary that used the electric light as example for something that we don't understand "but it works", same as law of attraction. This was vastly mocked in media. Soon, LOA turned in a viral-topic, something that flooded every aspect of life. Everybody was speaking about it, experts and ultra-experts appeared from nowhere. LOA was in commercials, TV series, press, it was used as a slogan, it was present in chat with friends. It turned in something sacred. This was annoying as hell. It was a hysteria only surpassed in 2019 and 20 by COVID.

Right.

In that time, I wasn't educated enough to realize it, but I intuited it... As a lot of other trends, LOA managed to sicken me, because it became a religion. It was successful to join almost everybody in a belief system, to reject those who doesn't, created a vocabulary, priest appeared, congregations, sacred words and principles... same that has occurred with a lot of movements.

Feminism is a religion.

Environment is a religion.

Success is it.

Patriotism.

Soccer.

Movie and music stars.

Democracy

Biosecurity

All of them have the features of a cult. Pilgrims, believers, temples, sacred texts, priests, a heaven a and a hell, sins, etc.

Now, I'll tell you how it works.

Check all the material available about LOA. Even the pages of answers of this thread. What is the most common desire of people? Richness, the husband/wife/house/car of his dreams... All things of this world. Things that the matrix can provide. So, the religion of LOA is a scam in which you believe you can get anything you want, as long it is inside the matrix. So you'll never will leave it, because you will be thinking for eternity in its promises. The matrix doesn't give a shit if you get what you want or not. With people thinking and wanting for life, they are trapped in the matrix. Those who get what they want, join in groups. It is a religion. Is a religion in which the believers adore their ego. They are their own all powerful gods.

The great irony, is we are all powerful. But if we are caught in the trap of use our power in wanting money/success/love/car/house... They did put a bait in the center of the matrix and believers in LOA went directly to it.

Few years ago, I read Ask and it is Given (Esther Hicks). I connected the dots. Entities that want us to keep here for eternity, teach LOA. So, the main lie of the LOA is:

«Stay there, because you can get anything you want and have the life as you dream it» But stay there.

So, that's why the cult doesn't censor LOA. It is invention of it.

A bit far fetched.

LOA or manifestation works fine IF you do it properly. Its not about getting property or stuff. It's about living and manifesting from the heart with emotion as if the thing you want has already happened, and, using the correct words to achieve it. Doing it right has nothing to do with ego its about tapping into pure frequencies.

We are told that we are able to manifest our own desired experiences into physical reality simply through applying our consciousness and will.

But it doesn’t seem to be QUITE that simple. The dynamic only seems to work for some and not for others; it only seems to work if you ask in the right way; you can’t want it too much; it misinterprets what you want if there’s a hint or irony or sarcasm in there, and it often gives you the exact opposite of what you want.

…. which all rather begs the question - what’s the point of its all then, if it has to come with so many T&Cs and hoops to be jumped through? And why would a loving, benificent “God” give us a gift that’s just so damned difficult to master and so clearly flawed??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 7:58 AM, QueenRia said:

Hello everybody, I'm new here! 👋🙂

I only recently found out about David's material, been watching all the Brian Rose interviews and some other interviews here on the site.

One question that's been burning on my mind:

David says perception creates reality, and the cult knows this, and naturally doesn't want us to know about it.

But ever since "The Secret" came out, there is sooooo much material out there about manifesting and the Law of Attraction - in the mainstream!! More and more people are learning how to create their own reality.

Why are there no efforts made to suppress this kind of material?

At least it seems to me that no efforts are being made...

I'm curious as to what you guys think or know about this.

- Ria 🙂

Hello Ria, welcome. To answer your question The Law of Attraction materials, books etc haven't been suppressed because it's nonsense. If it (manifesting what one wishes for) actually worked, nobody would be poor, starving, dying of horrible illnesses etc. And I would've won the lottery years ago! 

On 10/4/2022 at 3:18 AM, RobinJ said:

One thing i would like to add is that unless you are on a spiritual journey you will never manifest anything. Plus, it takes intention from the heart to manifest not just a thought pattern or a wish/ prayer etc.

There's plenty of people get their wishes such as a lovely big house, a lottery win or a very well paying job who have no religious/spiritual beliefs at all. In fact most of the very rich don't and they can be quite superficial. It's all down to social networks, connections and random luck. The latter especially with regards to a lottery win- how many lottery winners have just bought the ticket with no belief they'd be the jackpot winner? They did nothing (such as making vision boards or chanting I will win the lottery jackpot over and over again) to make themselves win- it was just random luck.

I won £3,000 from doing a magazine crossword in 1998. I still remember picking the envelope up lying on the mat. It was brown and I inwardly sighed thinking oh what bill is this now. When I opened it I actually gasped in shock. I was poor and that was a huge amount of money to me back in 1998 (heck I still wouldn't sniff at it now). I never believed I'd win, again did nothing to help the win. It was just random good luck.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

On 3/22/2024 at 5:55 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

We are told that we are able to manifest our own desired experiences into physical reality simply through applying our consciousness and will.

But it doesn’t seem to be QUITE that simple. The dynamic only seems to work for some and not for others; it only seems to work if you ask in the right way; you can’t want it too much; it misinterprets what you want if there’s a hint or irony or sarcasm in there, and it often gives you the exact opposite of what you want.

…. which all rather begs the question - what’s the point of its all then, if it has to come with so many T&Cs and hoops to be jumped through? And why would a loving, benificent “God” give us a gift that’s just so damned difficult to master and so clearly flawed??

It only appears to work for those who already have good connections,  wealthy social networks or have some inherited money already! Ever seen it work for a homeless man living in a tent? Nope. It's more nonsense to tease the plebs with.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

3 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

There's plenty of people get their wishes such as a lovely big house, a lottery win or a very well paying job who have no religious/spiritual beliefs at all. In fact most of the very rich don't and they can be quite superficial. It's all down to social networks, connections and random luck. The latter especially with regards to a lottery win- how many lottery winners have just bought the ticket with no belief they'd be the jackpot winner? They did nothing (such as making vision boards or chanting I will win the lottery jackpot over and over again) to make themselves win- it was just random luck.

I won £3,000 from doing a magazine crossword in 1998. I still remember picking the envelope up lying on the mat. It was brown and I inwardly sighed thinking oh what bill is this now. When I opened it I actually gasped in shock. I was poor and that was a huge amount of money to me back in 1998 (heck I still wouldn't sniff at it now). I never believed I'd win, again did nothing to help the win. It was just random good luck.

Thats not how manifestation works or LOA. The reason its not banned is because folks misunderstand how to use it. BTW, when I did NLP back in the day, they taught us a similar technique. Years later it was reinvented and remarketed as LOA. Same stuff recycled. Now its called manifestation.

3 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

It only appears to work for those who already have good connections,  wealthy social networks or have some inherited money already! Ever seen it work for a homeless man living in a tent? Nope. It's more nonsense to tease the plebs with.

Sorry but you're wrong. I have manifested many things. Those who poo poo it generallt don't know how to use it properly or have no belief system to allow it to work for them. Its not about begging for stuff.

9 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

The latter especially with regards to a lottery win- how many lottery winners have just bought the ticket with no belief they'd be the jackpot winner? They did nothing (such as making vision boards or chanting I will win the lottery jackpot over and over again) to make themselves win- it was just random luck.

Lol yes, that's how adverts for the lotteries work. The TV advert is itself a vision board and always shows someone winning or saying something like "it could be you" to install the belief or image of ME willing the lottery and what I want to do with the money. They never show all the losers!  Of course it's all reverse logic, it's the lottery company making money not the 99.9% of punters. If you want to make money out of the lottery you'd be better off buying shares in the lottery company but even that's not guaranteed.