Question: Why is the "Law of Attraction" not censored?

23 hours ago, JCP said:

Speaking of frequency, one method of meditation I've been trying is to couple different frequencies from a cranial electrotherpy stimulation (CES) device and matching it with an identical audio frequencies from youtube using headphones. I clip the CES electrodes to my earlobes and choose an electrical frequency; find a matching pure tone or binaural beat frequency on youtube, put the headphones on and let er rip. The combination of electrical + audio stimulation in the same frequency gives an enhanced effect (to me anyway). I've had the the most success using 111hz and 7.83hz (Schumann Resonance Frequency of the earth), but other frequencies have their uses too. It may not be for you but when you mentioned "frequency", I thought I'd tell you what I do.

This is the one I use:

BOB BECK CES DEVICE BT-11 MAX BIO TUNER

Picture 1 of 7

Interesting about "The Matrix" movie and "The Immortals". It seems there was a lawsuit involving the two.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-matrix-wins-unreasonable-plagiarism-lawsuit-brought-by-writer-thomas-althouse-9301094.html

When you look at that video above, surely those pojnts for the vegas nerve are the same as acupuncture points aren't they? Ive had an interesting vegas nerve experience too during a meditation. I saw and felt it as a pulse going up my spine to the top of my head, accompanied with huge goose bumps! It's a wild ride this spiritual one 🤓

• Like 1

To my annoyance, the body and how it works, including many aspects we generally don't understand yet, is an integral part of things. Of course it means that specific aspect is what i need to focus on but i digress;

JCP's earlier post about emotions as activator reminded me of the doctor from Heroes that tried to 'enable something' within himself based on his dad's research, and failing consistently until the moment his custom injection was coupled with a large amount of adrenalin from being very very angry. At that point it suddenly clicked and gave him an 'ability'. Sorry for the mild spoilers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

emotions create our diseases, except for poisons eaten or introduced into our system. Similar concept to Heroes eh?

YES, I suspect that emotions do cause disease, but conversely, I also suspect that emotions paired with intent can also cure disease.

PS - I've been wanting to reply to some of your posts but been a little busy lately - please bear with me 😀 Do you have a link to your frequency topic? I'll be back

• Like 2

On 10/7/2022 at 8:32 PM, JCP said:

You mention that there's as many ways to manifest as there are people, but I disagree

This is what I said:  "because each mind works differently, not every approach works for every person. The mechanics of it are the same, but the way to get a person to make the actual shift is different for everyone." -- as an example, some people naturally don't do as much questioning and thinking with their mind. So they are easier able to get into a state of flow, "a state of allowing" as some call it. They set an intention and then don't doubt it anymore, so it manifests. For these people it works well to, for example, do meditations, or "just do something else", distract themselves, do some happy thing. This is what some teachers teach. But for others, this approach doesn't work, so for them those teachers sound like they're teaching BS. Those people have to use a different approach to get themselves into the right states, and so they would, for example, use an approach where they constantly & actively work on changing their thoughts with regard to the desired outcome. They do a lot of mental work, vs. doing the freeflowing "feel-good" approach. This is what I mean, and it's true in my experience. This is why you have many people dismiss the teachings of certain persons, while many actually have success with these techniques. Many so-called "Law of Attraction"-teachings are here (on this thread) dismissed as as a way to get people to "visualize" and not do anything, and so never change anything. But in truth there ARE people who use these teachings and GET RESULTS. 

My point is: we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss certain teachings only because we think they're BS. 

I also want to add: 

"Spiritual journey" for many people is a luxury they can't afford, because they are being kept in survival mode. The first step for those people would be to learn how to manifest, so they can get out of constant survival. Once they've done that step, they are now in a position to further develop their consciousness. They have more time and peace to do meditations, read books and whatever.

This is a no-brainer. 

This is also the reason why people on this planet are kept in survival mode. So they have no chance to wake up. Sometimes it seems to me that people here arrogantly dismiss beginners-teachings like "Law of Attraction" as bogus kindergarten stuff, while for many people it would be the first step necessary toward awakening.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, QueenRia said:

This is what I said:  "because each mind works differently, not every approach works for every person. The mechanics of it are the same, but the way to get a person to make the actual shift is different for everyone." -- as an example, some people naturally don't do as much questioning and thinking with their mind. So they are easier able to get into a state of flow, "a state of allowing" as some call it. They set an intention and then don't doubt it anymore, so it manifests. For these people it works well to, for example, do meditations, or "just do something else", distract themselves, do some happy thing. This is what some teachers teach. But for others, this approach doesn't work, so for them those teachers sound like they're teaching BS. Those people have to use a different approach to get themselves into the right states, and so they would, for example, use an approach where they constantly & actively work on changing their thoughts with regard to the desired outcome. They do a lot of mental work, vs. doing the freeflowing "feel-good" approach. This is what I mean, and it's true in my experience. This is why you have many people dismiss the teachings of certain persons, while many actually have success with these techniques. Many so-called "Law of Attraction"-teachings are here (on this thread) dismissed as as a way to get people to "visualize" and not do anything, and so never change anything. But in truth there ARE people who use these teachings and GET RESULTS. 

My point is: we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss certain teachings only because we think they're BS. 

I have to slightly disagree with your point that "because each mind works differently"

If that were true we would not be so easily controlled by the global cabal.

The nub, i feel, is that everyone learns differently, not that their brains are different.

Some are visual, some are feelers, some are auditory etc, therefore the approach to learning needs to fit them, or it wont take root no matter how hard they try.

Also, re your other post about a "Spiritual journey" for many people is a luxury they can't afford, because they are being kept in survival mode."

This is really not true at all.Nobody is being 'kept' in any situation. We ALL have a choice, if we want to make it. But choice takes courage, which many lack. Most people dont set out with a "I'm going on a spiritual journey" mindset. They are shown things which lead them to question. The more you question, the more you get shown, this then becomes your spiritual journey which can go as far as you want it to go. Many will get shown things and dismiss it, thereby choosing not to take the steps for further growth. Just like many will choose to stay in a dead end job for years, never choosing to better themselves or find more peace.

Awakening comes in many formats, not everyone will be triggered by the same thing. What wakes them is what resonates with them in their life at that moment. For some its a big trauma event, for others its a single piece of knowledge which hits the right spot in their deeper self.

Ive met hundreds of freedom people, and 'spiritual' ones, and they all have a mixed bag of belief systems, many of which are very unhealthy to mind, body and spirit.

Anger is at the top of most of these issues and the inability to deal with it and be rid of it, along with all the other dark emotions.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 8:08 PM, RobinJ said:

When you look at that video above, surely those pojnts for the vegas nerve are the same as acupuncture points aren't they? Ive had an interesting vegas nerve experience too during a meditation. I saw and felt it as a pulse going up my spine to the top of my head, accompanied with huge goose bumps! It's a wild ride this spiritual one 🤓

Sorry for the delayed response. I had to research the vegus nerve because I hadn't heard of it. As it turns out they are acupuncture points and it does stimulate the vegus nerve. When I used my machine, I didn't know the mechanics of how or why it worked, just that it did ........ so thanx for bringing it to my attention. It is the tenth cranial nerve, and is the longest cranial nerve in the body. That's why you felt it up your spine and into your head. :classic_biggrin: It also connects to the major organs. 

https://www.morningsideacupuncturenyc.com/blog/acupuncture-and-the-vagus-nerve

image.png.d696c3fd185b6b6e9394adfd947da20f.png

image.png.08d2a4e5d914cfc93bf0daaa9908a0ac.png

Yes, it is a wild ride 😜 but remember ....... It's Just A Ride ~ Bill Hicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNEyLn1Zz_g 

Oh yes, and the vagus nerve carries fluid up and down the spine. Its what you feel when you do transcendental meditation. I only ever felt it once, but it was super powerful, blissful experience, for me it was also an inner visual experience. Ive seen the vagus nerve end at the base of the skull described as a second inner eye like the pineal gland and that when in the right meditation zone they can connect to each other. Its part of the kundalini mind heart connection. I would think the heartMath institute has plenty to say on this too

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 11:26 PM, RobinJ said:

Oh yes, and the vagus nerve carries fluid up and down the spine. Its what you feel when you do transcendental meditation. I only ever felt it once, but it was super powerful, blissful experience, for me it was also an inner visual experience. Ive seen the vagus nerve end at the base of the skull described as a second inner eye like the pineal gland and that when in the right meditation zone they can connect to each other. Its part of the kundalini mind heart connection. I would think the heartMath institute has plenty to say on this too

I've had good results using BlissCoded sounds that is based on the golden ratio (Fibonacci sequence) instead of binaural beats. It enables me to enter the meditative state very quickly and what I've found different is I get a very mild sensation on my tongue like when it's placed on an 9v battery, but not as intense. I haven't heard anyone else make this claim, but I get the same effect every time I use it. I also experience what I call "Cosmic Rain" where either red or green particles appear in my mind's eye and flow into my head that seem to produce a cleansing effect on my etheric tubes and give a euphoric feeling. I have purchased other products from him, but none have quite equaled the original ones below.

I got an email from Marcus (the developer) giving instructions on how to do astral projection using the BlissCoded sounds. He instructed me to acquire the meditative state while sitting, and then to 'stand up' out of my body, while my physical body remained seated. To my surprise it actually worked, but the shock of seeing myself exit my body caused me to snap out of it and was immediately sucked back in. I haven't tried it again, but I think I'm ready to give it another go. Thank you for mentioning HMI. I've registered with them and have started watching their free videos. Good stuff so far 😁 

https://blisscodedsound.com/

On 10/23/2022 at 12:12 PM, RobinJ said:

Interesting, will give it a go. I tried to get his free samples to try but nothing came from the sign up. Frequency is the root of everything IMO

On his FAQ page

Q: I entered my details but didn't get the samples.
A:  Make sure to check your spam folder (even though it's not spam). Also make sure you're logged in to the same mail account you entered.

If you can't find it or never got it, you can contact him  - Marcus Knudsen -  Support email: [email protected]

I'm sure he would have no problem helping.

Yes, I agree that frequency is at the core of everything. I think Nikola Tesla knew it too when he said "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration", but TPTB kept that knowledge suppressed. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2022 at 9:23 PM, RobinJ said:

yeah I tried all that with bliss man' web site but i think their autoresponder has a problem. I experimented with playing my frequency stuff over the top of his. Actually blended quite well. would like to experiment with more though

I tried to send you the demo pack but this form doesn't support mp3.

On 1/9/2022 at 2:58 AM, QueenRia said:

Hello everybody, I'm new here! 👋🙂

I only recently found out about David's material, been watching all the Brian Rose interviews and some other interviews here on the site.

One question that's been burning on my mind:

David says perception creates reality, and the cult knows this, and naturally doesn't want us to know about it.

But ever since "The Secret" came out, there is sooooo much material out there about manifesting and the Law of Attraction - in the mainstream!! More and more people are learning how to create their own reality.

Why are there no efforts made to suppress this kind of material?

At least it seems to me that no efforts are being made...

I'm curious as to what you guys think or know about this.

- Ria 🙂

Glad you found David and woke up. That was a good interview but not half or even a quarter of Davids work. Try to find one of his seminars "Where from Here?", "The Answer 2020", "Nature of Reality". You probably won't find any of his uncensored material on YouTube. You'll have to hunt it down on the internet or subscribe to Ickonic. His new book "The Trap" is a good read. I just finished it not too long ago. If you like books I suggest his new book as well as "The Answer", "Perception Deception" and "Phantom Self". It's not just perception that creates reality. It goes deeper than that young padawan. The Secret was a good documentary about Law of Attraction. But to understand that you have to understand Natural Law first and the Nature of Reality. Your consciousness has to be on a level that it is not on now. I can tell it isn't because you are asking. But that's OK now that you are awake and found David you'll be just fine. I believe no efforts are being made because the elite know that 99% of the people will not be able to even manifest a dream because of the poisons that are affecting their brains and wellbeing. By poisons I mean yes poison and addiction to apps and the internet, Gucci, Prada, how many likes, Netflix. etc. etc. 99% of ppl work from cradle to grave and will find that they don't have the time to study the materials because they need the slave money to buy things... calcified pineal gland. I advise you to start watching what you are eating to decalcify your pineal gland. no joke, your consciousness will not elevate if you keep injecting those poisons in you. Anyways, Welcome.

On 10/17/2022 at 3:26 PM, RobinJ said:

This is really not true at all.Nobody is being 'kept' in any situation. We ALL have a choice, if we want to make it.

Yes, I know that. This is not my point at all. I'm getting the impression you are mincing words... 🤦🏻‍♀️ I've literally heard David say that people "are kept" in a certain state of consciousness. Society is structured in a certain way as to keep us in a state of fear and ignorance. This is what I was trying to say. If a person is living in fear and ignorance, it's a step up to discover the "Law of Attraction" and that they can change outcomes by changing their thoughts. This is the first step for many people that gets them started on a real spiritual journey.
And this is why my original question, why this material wouldn't be censored, was justified. 

I have to slightly disagree with your point that "because each mind works differently"

If that were true we would not be so easily controlled by the global cabal.

The nub, i feel, is that everyone learns differently, not that their brains are different.

Ok, so you call it "learning", I call it "working". But I'm not a native speaker, so maybe that's the problem.
Examples: I'm autistic, so I would say that my brain does indeed "work" differently than a neurotypal person's brain. Also, I've done life coaching and worked with different people whose brains or minds seemed to "work" differently. As a result they needed different approaches to arrive at the same result, which is to change their inner self in the desired way.
Maybe you are calling this "learning" instead of "working", I'm not sure. 

Edited by QueenRia

Another example came to mind: some people are more the logical thinker type. Those are the ones that would be good at math, programming, natural sciences etc. Then there are others who are more intuitive, creative, less in their head, maybe more emotional... those would be the ones that are good at art or human relational/social stuff. In these cases I would say "their minds work differently".  Would you say this counts as "learning", in your words?

Edited by QueenRia

On 10/30/2022 at 3:32 AM, Skotfreezy said:

Glad you found David and woke up. That was a good interview but not half or even a quarter of Davids work. Try to find one of his seminars "Where from Here?", "The Answer 2020", "Nature of Reality". You probably won't find any of his uncensored material on YouTube. You'll have to hunt it down on the internet or subscribe to Ickonic. His new book "The Trap" is a good read. I just finished it not too long ago. If you like books I suggest his new book as well as "The Answer", "Perception Deception" and "Phantom Self". It's not just perception that creates reality. It goes deeper than that young padawan. The Secret was a good documentary about Law of Attraction. But to understand that you have to understand Natural Law first and the Nature of Reality. Your consciousness has to be on a level that it is not on now. I can tell it isn't because you are asking. But that's OK now that you are awake and found David you'll be just fine. I believe no efforts are being made because the elite know that 99% of the people will not be able to even manifest a dream because of the poisons that are affecting their brains and wellbeing. By poisons I mean yes poison and addiction to apps and the internet, Gucci, Prada, how many likes, Netflix. etc. etc. 99% of ppl work from cradle to grave and will find that they don't have the time to study the materials because they need the slave money to buy things... calcified pineal gland. I advise you to start watching what you are eating to decalcify your pineal gland. no joke, your consciousness will not elevate if you keep injecting those poisons in you. Anyways, Welcome.

Thank you for the kind welcome! 😊 

By now I've read (listened to) The Trap and started to read other books of David's. Although my question in this thread may have sounded like a beginner's question, I'm not new to the spiritual side of things. Everything David says about Infinite Love and the nature of reality is already familiar, which also tells me he is speaking Truth. What is new is the conspiracy side of things, but even that is nothing I'm surprised about because I've always intuitively felt "something was off" in this world. 

It was the "Law of Attraction" that originally put me on the spiritual path, many years ago. I think this is the case for a lot of people, it starts them on a true journey of awakening. Not all of them, but many. And this was the motivation behind my question: the cult would be safer to censor this material. But I think I understand now that it's easier said than done for them. After all, they still have to work through humans and have to have a humanly believable reason for all their actions...

8 hours ago, QueenRia said:

It was the "Law of Attraction" that originally put me on the spiritual path, many years ago. I think this is the case for a lot of people, it starts them on a true journey of awakening. Not all of them, but many. And this was the motivation behind my question: the cult would be safer to censor this material. But I think I understand now that it's easier said than done for them. After all, they still have to work through humans and have to have a humanly believable reason for all their actions...

mark passio says that the most occulted knowledge is natural law and that as a result most people do not know what is right and what is wrong and it is that confusion that is leading to chaos

10 hours ago, QueenRia said:

Another example came to mind: some people are more the logical thinker type. Those are the ones that would be good at math, programming, natural sciences etc. Then there are others who are more intuitive, creative, less in their head, maybe more emotional... those would be the ones that are good at art or human relational/social stuff. In these cases I would say "their minds work differently".  Would you say this counts as "learning", in your words?

No, thats not what I mean really. What I mean by learning style is some are visual learners, some are auditory or other various methods.

The fact is that many dont know how to really use LOA and as such end up using it as a kind of excuse to dismiss spiritual matters as with mnay of the 'new age' labeled stuff. As Mac said, this spreads more confusion and anger etc. I am convinced there are many ways to wake up ( especially in the spiritual sense.) For me it was more about psychology and brain health which led me to  other things, plus Ive always been super independent and rules are deffo NOT my thing 😆 

• 6 months later...
On 9/19/2022 at 9:20 AM, Ethel said:

There are several reasons why there have been no efforts to suppress knowledge regarding the law of attraction, as follows

1.) What you read and hear about the so-called law of attraction is vastly oversimplified. The Secret is basically Law Of Attraction for toddlers. It promotes the view that "all you need to do is focus on what you want, and you'll get it", but this is a crude oversimplification since the vast majority of people are actually creating their reality via their subconscious beliefs. Most of humanity are more unconscious than conscious, and most of humanity have some really not very nice core beliefs, so the PTB know that the average person isn't going to do very much with it. They can manage the small stuff, but the average person isn't going to manage to win the lottery or acquire huge wealth because this simply isn't a match to the contents of their subconscious. I can consciously manifest very small stuff, i.e. books, clothes, unusual or distinctive phenomena like "pink car" or stuff like that, but I couldn't use it for stuff like lottery wins because what would be required for that would take profound spiritual transformation. Ditto for over 90% of the population. You can only attract what you are a match to.

Here are some common unconscious beliefs which a significant percentage of the population have operating in their unconscious, like a virus operating in the background on a computer:

• I am bad
  • There is something wrong with me
  • It's not okay to feel this way
  • God is punishing me
  • I am unlovable
  • I'm not good enough
  • I am powerless

This is just a selection. These are created via the socialization process and are mostly unavoidable in most of the population purely because of human design. I'll expand further. Children have no capacity for reasoning. If a child is told by their Mother that something they have done is "bad", the child doesn't differentiate between "I have done something bad" and "I am bad". Because they can't. If these kind of experiences happen often enough, the child eventually forms a core belief based upon their rudimentary interpretation of experiences. In an ideal world, parents would be able to guide their children through the socialization process without doing too much damage, but most people are too damaged themselves to manage this, so effectively, we have a population of people who mostly see themselves as varying degrees of bad, powerless and unworthy, or as being at the mercy of a vengeful and uncaring God etc. A large part of the suffering in this world is caused by core beliefs, in fact most of it is. You will most likely not become a millionaire with the law of attraction because there is no point of reference for doing so. Most people will most likely not find their "soul mate" with the LOA because they have unconscious beliefs of not being good enough or lovable enough, to varying degrees. Most people will most likely not find the house or job of their dreams because sadly, deep down in their subconscious, most have beliefs which block these things from manifesting. The powers that be know this, they are masters of occult knowledge so I'm not sure why you think they would need to censor LOA. They have socially engineered a society in which the average person is more interested in molding their child into a "good", obedient slave, than teaching their child to love, respect and value themselves as the infinite consciousness they truly are - which is why most of us will never climb the pyramid, never break the glass ceiling, never get out of the rat race. Some folks, like myself, didn't even get into the rat race, we were so badly damaged by life. Sorry if all of this is depressing to you.

However... there is a small glimmer of hope, and that lies in us as individuals working to change our unconscious core beliefs. I will not tell you this is easy, it's actually pretty difficult because beliefs exist in networks and are often interwoven with each other. You may find, after realizing that you have several core beliefs working against you, to begin working on one, only to find it is being held up by another one, and so on, and so on. It's kind of like a bowl of spaghetti. However, theoretically, if you use one of the many, many methods for changing core beliefs, and manage to change all of your negative core beliefs, then create more empowering ones, then you can begin to manifest things which are a match to your new beliefs. This is a lengthy process. It could take years, in some cases, and is dependent upon several other factors, such as your own emotional availability and what method of changing core beliefs you are using.

Interestingly, your thoughts are also generated by your subconscious beliefs, but your thoughts also manifest your reality, whilst your reality reinforces your subconscious beliefs. 😉 It is clear this reality wasn't designed to be "easy" to navigate.

To put it all in perspective, here it is in simple terms. Your reality is probably 95% or more generated by your subconscious, and the other 5% (I'm being generous) by your conscious thoughts. 

The real reason "The Secret", and most of the other bunk out there on the subject of LOA isn't censored is because it's mostly not applicable to the average person. People with "little me" outlooks, even unconsciously, don't get wealth, fame, soulmates, or all of the material stuff they want. Think smaller - or the stuff you don't want.

2.) The other reason IMO that things like "The Secret" aren't censored is because they are most likely illuminati creations in the first place. The powers that be will enjoy immensely making the average person think they have a chance of creating the life of their dreams easily even when, for the majority of us, it simply isn't the case. People's disappointment is great 'loosh'. I first learned about LOA in 2015 and thought I was going to become a millionaire with the partner of my dreams and everything I ever wanted. I didn't. It took me about a further 4 years to realize that was because of my subconscious beliefs. Imagine the disappointment of millions of people who all find out the same as me. That's a lot of loosh. 

This is great stuff Ethel. Thanks for taking time to carefully answer the questions reLOA and post the Mark P vid cuz I think he nails it.

Gotta do that Shadow Work, get at subcon beliefs and then maybe look at "LOA" but only if one is open to recv what turns up.

• Like 1