Have you signed the "Give Tony Blair a Taste of the Rope' petition yet?

Truthspoon

Yeah i did. Pointless though these things are, it's nice to see it over 1 mil.

I mentioned it to my partner, she wanted to sign it also. When we looked it was buried under half a dozen other similar petitions, some of which had 50k in them. I thought this was a bit suss and they could easily be consolidated into one. I imagine they do this with other petitions they're trying to stifle.

I suspect it's a psy operation.

Give him a knighthood, wind the plebs up. Someone starts a petition (who?) give the plebs some hope that it might achieve something. Debate it and distract.

Movies always have a bad guy for the audience to hate. Also see platos cave.

Just my opinion..

• Like 2

On 1/7/2022 at 5:46 PM, Truthspoon said:

Well, not quite.... but first we start by removing his knighthood.

https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-tony-blair-to-have-his-knight-companion-of-the-most-noble-order-of-the-garter-rescinded

Just in case anyone missed it.

Change.org petitions don't achieve anything.

Apart from data-harvesting of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Change.org petitions don't achieve anything.

Apart from data-harvesting of course.

That's not true. It gets reported by the media and thus enters 'communal reality'...... I think it's a pretty big statement to say that a million people signed a petition to rescind Blair's Knighthood.

I'm under no illusions that it will achieve this goal, but at least we have registered our discontent... It will have a knock-on effect...may wake up a few people and encourage others that they are not alone..... 

I think the worst thing is to be afraid of speaking your mind... obviously we have to be careful.... but why would you be worried about 'data harvesting' if you're signing a declaration against a mass murderer....

You have to be smart these days.... saying and doing some things can get you in big trouble... but you have to use your discernment...

If we start being cynical and afraid of exercising free speech then we have already built our own Gulag in our own homes.

Sometimes it only takes a handful of people to stop them in their tracks....it's not time to abandon our power and give way to cynicism and defeatism.

This is from one of my books:

Sometimes it doesn’t even take strange mystical shenanigans to change things: eighteen people with telephones can change the course of human history. On August 11th Peter Walker of the Guardian reported that the Advertising Standards Authority had banned what it deemed an ‘offensive’ antiterror hotline advert which had been previously broadcast on the radio station Talk Sport. The advert was designed and broadcast as part of an effort to set-up something like a Stasi style citizen spy ring in which citizens were encouraged to spy on each other and report anything deemed suspicious to the authorities by phoning the ‘anti terror hotline’. Suspicious activities according to the advert consisted of ‘paying cash’ and a man ‘liking to keep himself to himself’. The transcript of the advert was as follows:

"The man at the end of the street doesn't talk to his neighbours much, because he likes to keep himself to himself. He pays with cash because he doesn't have a bank card, and he keeps his curtains closed because his house is on a bus route. This may mean nothing, but together it could all add up to you having suspicions." The Guardian reported: “The advert attracted 18 complaints from listeners who considered it offensive to encourage the reporting of those doing nothing illegal, or who thought it could cause harassment or victimisation.”

The advert was banned on the grounds of causing serious offence and the fact that if those eighteen people had not registered complaints then perhaps we would now be hearing many more calls to spy on our neighbours who are doing nothing wrong. One can imagine the kind of climate of fear and mutual suspicion that such a programme would engender and we would be moving ever more quickly to something approaching the totalitarian tyranny which the bleakest prophecies of our present day are always forecasting. It needn’t be so. As long as there are a few people willing to make their voice heard and say ‘no!’. Sometimes it only takes a thought or a phone-call to make the world a better place.

Edited by Truthspoon

44 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

That's not true. It gets reported by the media and thus enters 'communal reality'...... I think it's a pretty big statement to say that a million people signed a petition to rescind Blair's Knighthood.

I'm under no illusions that it will achieve this goal, but at least we have registered our discontent... It will have a knock-on effect...may wake up a few people and encourage others that they are not alone..... 

I think the worst thing is to be afraid of speaking your mind... obviously we have to be careful.... but why would you be worried about 'data harvesting' if you're signing a declaration against a mass murderer....

"Reported by the media" - yes that is true, but in all honesty, Change.org petitions will never achieve anything, unless they go along with the flavour agenda of the moment.

I signed it. I once saw photos of limbs scattered at the sides of roads in Iraq and the limbs belonged to small children.

Change.org probably doesn't 'change' much at all but I wanted to declare my distaste for the very idea of this.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a Scottish skitter ( watery shit ) just like the other Scottish skitter brown of Dunblane infamy , just a coincidence on his watch , Robin Cook, Princess Diana , Dr David Kelly , War Cimes in the middle-east by the soon to be peace envoy to the middle-east etc,etc,etc, enough evidence to hang him a hundred times over ,and then some1430090317_charleslynton.jpg.20f9378f32e49f8b48eec34d69f657a8.jpg

On 1/9/2022 at 1:29 PM, Basket Case said:

Not a popular man.. 

Great to see signs of this fact. 

Screenshot_20220101_114403.jpg

Do you really believe a monarchy should rule any people in the world and this parasitic system is acceptable ,have you any Idea what they have done to children , babies , they are ghouls enough survivers of satanic masses will testify to that royalty.jpg.c91cfe291b65fe11535a0e4018a98186.jpg

The only way we will ever see justice is if the people grow some balls drag the twat out from under whatever rock its hiding under tie a rope round its neck (personally id use barbed-wire instead) and hang it from a good stout tree. 

Edited by Itsjaybigjay