Maajid Nawaz fired by LBC for spouting "Covid Conspiracy"

This is an absolute disgrace:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10379307/Presenter-Maajid-Nawaz-accused-tweeting-deranged-rubbish-vaccines-leaves-LBC.html

LBC have just fired the former Islamic Radical, since boy made good, from LBC.

He was always a very moderate presenter trying to reflect and bring together opposing views, even if the sides can't reconcile.

But apparently, his daring to even slightly question the Covid orthodoxy was too much....

I don't trust this Maajid Nawaz fella one bit, and remain suspicious of him.

I believe he once tried to 'recruit' Tommy Robinson to join him at his 'Quilliam Foundation'.

I suspect he is some kind of 'controlled opposition', as many other LBC 'presenters' are.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I don't trust this Maajid Nawaz fella one bit, and remain suspicious of him.

I believe he once tried to 'recruit' Tommy Robinson to join him at his 'Quilliam Foundation'.

I suspect he is some kind of 'controlled opposition', as many other LBC 'presenters' are.

But at least he wasn't following the Ferrari, O'Brien, Dale vaxx position.

I'm not religious, so i don't care about his previous/current religious position as such. I just saw him as a reformed advocate for freedom and democracy.

On 1/8/2022 at 12:01 AM, Fluke said:

Haven't listened to LBC in years. I bet Steve Allen is a covid bed wetter. Poisonous queen.

I kind of liked Nick Abbot though.

Used to love Abbot. Listened to him on Virgin and the original 90s Talk Radio. Used to crack me up with some of the callers. Elizabeth from Cheddar, Ade who can't get laid etc. He's good mates with Carol McGiffin who is questioning this and Nick himself hasn't really spoken about this madness. I like to think he thinks it's all BS.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Teardropexplodes said:

Used to love Abbot. Listened to him on Virgin and the original 90s Talk Radio. Used to crack me up with some of the callers. Elizabeth from Cheddar, Ade who can't get laid etc. He's good mates with Carol McGiffin who is questioning this and Nick himself hasn't really spoken about this madness. I like to think he thinks it's all BS.

He knows mate he knows. Do you remember Barry from Guilford? Think it was Clive bull.