Is the tide turning?

CarpeDiem

I am reading and hearing some previously devout 'Covid' enthusiasts in the MSM beginning to question what is now happening, after spending nearly two years supporting and promoting this lunacy. One man in particular (who personally makes my skin crawl) is Dan Hodges. My God what a piece of work that man is! Today I was surprised at this rats (Dan Hodges) back peddling, questioning nearly everything he was previously supporting......and he is not the only rat doing it. Will they be told to shut up in the coming hours/days.....of course they will and they will resort back to the rats they truly are. BUT DAMN, IT'S GOOD TO SEE THE 'GREEN SHOOTS' OF REALISATION APPEARING AMONGST THE MSM RODENTS.

We are now slowly but surely making headway against this utter nonsense.

Hold your heads high people. Not there yet and a long tough road ahead. I have never felt so confident in two years....The tide has turned.

When the rats start to jump ship, the ship is in serious, serious trouble. A few will remain and go down with the ship, the others will try and save themselves but ultimately drown.

It depends what country you live in. A 1000 Chinese residents were recently forcibly moved to a vaccination centre at midnight.

In Britain, I can't help thinking that we have been in the eye of a storm over Xmas, but for the unvaccinated it looks as if it's going to be a rocky year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

It depends what country you live in. A 1000 Chinese residents were recently forcibly moved to a vaccination centre at midnight.

In Britain, I can't help thinking that we have been in the eye of a storm over Xmas, but for the unvaccinated it looks as if it's going to be a rocky year.

Boris announced no more curbs.

This seems too generous and normal.

What's his real plan?

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Boris announced no more curbs.

This seems too generous and normal.

What's his real plan?

I suspect one of two things.

1. As the OP said, the game could nearly be up. Perhaps they need to shut this thing down before too many questions get asked.

2. There are some new variants en route, think from France and Cameroon. So could well be the ol trick of playing with your emotions, good cop bad cop thing. Today we are rewarded, tomorrow they have new variant.

We shall see....

52 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I suspect one of two things.

1. As the OP said, the game could nearly be up. Perhaps they need to shut this thing down before too many questions get asked.

2. There are some new variants en route, think from France and Cameroon. So could well be the ol trick of playing with your emotions, good cop bad cop thing. Today we are rewarded, tomorrow they have new variant.

We shall see....

I agree. With the vax injuries catching up now  though I feel that these injuries and deaths will overtake the c19 narrative completely... and when that happens they are going to have some serious questions to answer.

It'll certainly be an interesting year, but they are going to fall quite spectacularly when it does happen. Time is running out for them.

Edited by sleepos2

It's impossible to tell, because of confirmation bias. If someone believes there is a huge awakening, they will encounter more evidence to support that. If they believe the awakening is tiny, they will encounter more evidence to support that.

To turn around what the 'illuminati' have in store for us, the numbers are not high enough. Yet. That is objective. More people need to own their personal power relative to the subject of authority, but are stubbornly and childishly insisting that we need people to tell us right from wrong, and the way things are. Nothing of the sort is true.

I noticed yesterday the JCVI chief said that 'we cant vaccinate the planet every six months'. I agree. People will eventually start to ask questions and push back. 

I think they will push the fourth jab in a few months time (to be 'fully protected' from the Omicron variant) and see how it goes. If uptake is high, then they will continue with 5th/6th etc.

If there is a lot of push back (especially when the masses realise that their 'vaccine passport' will expire if they don't get a 4th), then I think they will back track and then, as a 'compromise', settle on 1 jab per year. "JUST LIKE THE FLU JAB", they will say (I've already noticed that they have start to suggest this idea in the media in the past few days, they are planting the seed in peoples minds). A lot of people will accept that. It seems like a 'fair' trade-off compared to every 3-5 months. 

Once a year will be the ultimate way of keeping people on the hook. "Come on, it's only once a year, then you can get on with your life". The masses will remain asleep, "it's no big deal" they will say. 

Maybe that's the plan all along, start off by pushing the idea of 3-4x jabs per year, which will put people off. Then work backwards. It's like sales, start off with the highest price and work down from there.

Once the masses are accustomed to the vaccine passport system. Then they will swiftly move onto the next agenda (climate change IMO). We will 'learn to live with COVID'. Each winter there will be a 'new variant' to keep people vigilant, masks will be brought back in every year etc.

A family I know in the town near shat themselves when they saw us coming toward them on a walk during the first lockdown. They walked into the main road to pass us and I thought......well you know what I thought. 😂

They are now rebelling and questioning, which is good but I could punch them all in the face for taking two years!

On 1/5/2022 at 10:15 AM, Harry Walker said:

If there is a lot of push back (especially when the masses realise that their 'vaccine passport' will expire if they don't get a 4th), then I think they will back track and then, as a 'compromise', settle on 1 jab per year. "JUST LIKE THE FLU JAB", they will say (I've already noticed that they have start to suggest this idea in the media in the past few days, they are planting the seed in peoples minds). A lot of people will accept that. It seems like a 'fair' trade-off compared to every 3-5 months. 

Once a year will be the ultimate way of keeping people on the hook. "Come on, it's only once a year, then you can get on with your life". The masses will remain asleep, "it's no big deal" they will say. 

Maybe that's the plan all along, start off by pushing the idea of 3-4x jabs per year, which will put people off. Then work backwards. It's like sales, start off with the highest price and work down from there.

I think its always been the case that this is all about getting people 'conditioned' into accepting annual/regular vaccines.

It would be too much to just wipe out huge swathes of the population at once, it has to be done over a period of time in order to cause less alarm.

I personally only know one other person who has admitted to being 'unvaccinated', yet I don't know anyone who has suffered any 'adverse reaction' or otherwise died as a result of having a vaccine. So it would seem to me that most of the vaccines that have been administered are probably just saline injections.

Which is great for everyone I know and love, and great for the pharma companies, who are being paid huge amounts of taxpayers money to deliver these 'vaccines' which are probably nothing more than water, sold at huge markup to maximise profits.

Once people get used to the 'idea' of having to have regular jabs or 'boosters', thats when the more damaging stuff will become more widespread.

Strange but true fact --

I was thinking earlier this evening ( its late night now where I live ) of starting a thread with exactly the same title.

I get the impression that this entire narrative is falling to bits around the Psychopaths attempting to implement their  long term  plans.

An interesting aside is why did they attempt to rush this?

These psychopaths ARE coming down. We need to will their demise into existence in the same way that they have willed this whole farce into existence.

Yes, it does seem like the narrative is starting to crumble. They cannot justify any harsh restrictions with the Moronic variant. 

We've seen more people openly speaking out against the narrative in the media. Is this by design? I'd say possibly.

Sprinkle a few truth bombs here and there to get the public talking. Before swiftly moving on to the next agenda and hope that everyone forgets about it. The masses tend to have short memories when it comes to this stuff. People were 'outraged' at Boris' christmas party for about 1-2 days, before forgetting about it and queuing up for their boosters 1 week after. 

I think that the next agenda will be focused on increased surveillance (drones) and online censorship (to eventually stop people from criticising the government online), with a bit of climate change thrown in (temporary blackouts & energy shortages). Of course there needs to be an 'event' to take place to people to take each agenda seriously.

They will return to COVID in the Autumn time with a new 'variant' that is 'worse than ever'. Before rolling out the 4th jab.

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Strange but true fact --

I was thinking earlier this evening ( its late night now where I live ) of starting a thread with exactly the same title.

I get the impression that this entire narrative is falling to bits around the Psychopaths attempting to implement their  long term  plans.

See this topic I started earlier:

For some reason, the MSM are planting these 'stories' which while the 'completely unaware' will lap up, others may start to question this narrative that has been presented to them over the last couple of years.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I think its always been the case that this is all about getting people 'conditioned' into accepting annual/regular vaccines.

It would be too much to just wipe out huge swathes of the population at once, it has to be done over a period of time in order to cause less alarm.

I personally only know one other person who has admitted to being 'unvaccinated', yet I don't know anyone who has suffered any 'adverse reaction' or otherwise died as a result of having a vaccine. So it would seem to me that most of the vaccines that have been administered are probably just saline injections.

Which is great for everyone I know and love, and great for the pharma companies, who are being paid huge amounts of taxpayers money to deliver these 'vaccines' which are probably nothing more than water, sold at huge markup to maximise profits.

Once people get used to the 'idea' of having to have regular jabs or 'boosters', thats when the more damaging stuff will become more widespread.

Yes, it would look too obvious if large amounts of people are wiped out at once. Further more, it is not a very good business model for Big Pharma, if all their customers are dropping like flies in a short period of time. I think the jabs will keep people's immune system weak, but not TOO weak, just enough so that they 'feel' like they need another booster shot.

But yes, moving forward, I do believe that people will accept 1-2 jabs per year. As long as new 'variants' arrive and the MSM pumps up the fear, people will be queueing up in their numbers.

On 1/7/2022 at 7:06 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

A thread for anti-gov songs may be a good idea for inspiration. No comply and states of mind by Senser hit the mark too. Off topic, but been a Sepultura fan (with their classic lineup) since the late 80s.

Yes the narrative is turning in the UK. Boris and his buddies are narcissistics, and they can sense the tide turning. They want to milk this to their advantage by positioning themselves, as the world leaders, and proud nation to lead the world out if this,by living with the virus - which I'm sure means accepting many of the smaller rules in perpetuity. - masks, passports etc ...    

At a deeper level and some people above questioning the increased speed of the agenda etc ....

Taking a step back into the spiritual world of which this is a reflection. I would suggest that the drivers of this are not evil. It is forced of good and for love.

God/universe is showing us all what the fuck we have become as a collective and with tough love us exposing all the bullshit humanity has entangled itself with since denying god during the fall of man. Sadly this does suck for to the individual - many of whom will suffer during the process.

We must all take a VERY hard look at ourselves and see what part we have played during our lives to contribute to the shit show world we see today and try and purify ourselves.

Written with love.

Mr H

After Sturgeon's announcement yesterday I'm not sure the tide is turning. The UK Gov's are going to double down on the vaxx passes. Up here in Scotland Sturgeon will extend them by diktat as she knows the Scots are too meek to fight back. Wales has fallen along with NI and Scotland already. England will fall that is why we see the No 10 party outrage and boris bashing all over the media. It is a distraction. Diverting the English sheeples rage away from the main issues of Plan B/Restrictions. Come 26th Jan when Plan B restrictions are to expire the MSM will be chock a block full of parties/boris bashing and other scandals as the Plan B restrictions are quietly renewed and possibly extended.

The fact is the passports are now here and here to stay and will gradually be extended. The Rona narrative IMHO seems to have served it's purpose. That being said the current APPEARANCE of a shift in narrative in MSM could well be setting us up for another false flag. As a tool to further discredit and demonise the filth that is anti-vaxxers.

Anecdotally I'm known at work for my outspoken views regarding the rona and have had sheeple there ask me questions recently. However I've come to accept that they may be asking but in reality they really do not want to know unfortunately. At the end of numerous exhausting conversations the general take away from the sheeples point of view was "why won't you just take the jab and we can then get back to normal" or "I'm not fussed about vaaxx passes as Gov can track your phone anyway I have nothing to hide" LOL

Truth is IMHO any awakening from the majority of sheeple will be short lived. As soon as they cannot go to work or go out etc they will buckle and accept whatever is required of them.

• Like 1