The Coming Lockdown and the 5G Technological Weapon, Imitating Virus like Symptoms?

DannyUK

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

we need a poll.

whos has a 5g mast or lamp post 5g transmitter within 10 metres of their house?

what do ya think the results would be? 5% yes? or less

Truthfully..

I don't think that many people will actually know or care enough - based on your average "conspiracy theorist" to your unquestioning order follower - to respond and assume it is one of those "conspiracy theories" until it's already too late and impacting them by it being in use as its intended purpose.
They won't even notice or question it going up and being installed if they're this unquestioning...

They won’t believe it if they see it, yet can’t see COVID and believe that. This is how insane these situations are and COVID could be said to be foreshadowing the effects of 5G that will be dismissed as another COVID scam when it’s actually impacting people in a very real way. This is what I’d suggest is most likely anyhow…

Then, the repurcussions being labelled the 666th variant mutation of COVID which is more dangerous than any other before it as it turns people into flesh eating zombies and if its COVID and the msm state it, it's immediately true and people will believe it, especially in regards to COVID.

It doesn't matter if its true or not or if they've laughed their arses off at so called conspiracy theories that 5G is said to cause the symptoms that are being linked to say, COVID.

That's absurd and can't be backed up yet, claims of such exaggeration by the msm don't seem to have to be backed up and the same people don't demand that they be backed up, they accept such at face value? 🤔

Funny that when you notice it and think about it. Problem is, they don't...

Thats entirely the problem they don’t see.

The problem is, 5G is being designed to be near everyones homes all over everywhere if they're intended to have a 5G device that works or anything and everything that is intended to be linked to the SMART GRID 24/7.

That's the wet dream of such a surveillance tool, monitoring each and every individual otherwise it wouldn't work and we wouldn't even be seeing such a platform rolled out as it doesn't and wouldn't make sense...

It's the only way the technology will work and in the long run for everything SMART it is designed to be this way, however long it takes, even if your home is only impacted dead last, even if society has to be contained in smaller and smaller concentration camps such as "SMART Cities". 

If it is outside your home, you need to be against it and know why it shouldn't be there and warned about the potential dangers.

The people who don't know this and don't know that they have such outside their homes will far outweigh the people who are aware of the dangers in my opinion. Otherwise, so many people wouldn't be allowing it, the same goes for the vaccine and mask wearing etc 

More people should be aware of the implications who just aren't or they're passive about it.

Even fewer would view the Icke forum.

The gap between conspiracy theorists house to conspiracy theorists house is too big…

Maybe all like minded people on here should check their own high street, local schools and hospitals?

This would be much more practical and telling at the moment, as this tech will spread from such zones to being outside peoples homes even if it isn’t already.

Edited by DannyUK

Biggest irony is (most) people somehow believe CV19 exists when it doesn't, yet don't believe in 5G causing harm when it does.

They've been led to fear something fictional, while something real does actual damage to them and their lives.

As for a poll, since no layman 5G meters currently exist to measure/detect it, it's unlikely many people would know. I don't know, yet I have EMR detectors and can feel this shit via physical symptoms. There's a lampost within 10m of my home, and a main base station about 50m away. All I can say is the stuff has got stronger in the past year, and harder to shield from.

4G, 5G, radar, something else? They'll never tell us.

In Bojos defence... We have all had one too many lemonades, done a bit too much cocaine, & forgotten the party. 

He did his best.
Emma N.

F0C78EBD-1DA6-4666-AD01-B3524F816983.jpeg.e84d849b5340cb4dd8cb265147cea78f.jpeg

(He didn’t know it was a “party” and thought it was “a work event🥱)

Could it all be a rouse to get Labour in who will be more tyrannical than Conservatives? 🤔
All this time, all this fascism due to the big C and V, lockdowns, not a peep out of Labour.
In fact, often times they display the attitude of the lockdowns should be more severe as to try and show some form of “opposition” to “the right”.
Boris has a party and they’re all getting out their prams.
Get your priorities straight you sensationalist arse holes!
Yes, BoJo is a hypocrite and showing the fact that everything C and V is all BS and unnecessary otherwise they’d follow their own “advice and mandates” sold as law, rules and regulations.

Me thinks, BoJo has held off another lockdown that should have occurred already by now (from the 7th Jan) and the establishment are coming down hard on him.
Or at least, making it appear this way, that such another lockdown should and will be necessary and BoJo has delayed the inevitable and as such, people are working against him more than ever in accordance of moving forward this agenda.

Of course, I don’t believe it and that what BoJo has done is actually what he has been told, but that such psychological framing will occur to give the impression, the illusion of him being “in control”.

What do you think? 🤔🧐

Edited by DannyUK

18 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Biggest irony is (most) people somehow believe CV19 exists when it doesn't, yet don't believe in 5G causing harm when it does.

They've been led to fear something fictional, while something real does actual damage to them and their lives.

As for a poll, since no layman 5G meters currently exist to measure/detect it, it's unlikely many people would know. I don't know, yet I have EMR detectors and can feel this shit via physical symptoms. There's a lampost within 10m of my home, and a main base station about 50m away. All I can say is the stuff has got stronger in the past year, and harder to shield from.

4G, 5G, radar, something else? They'll never tell us.

Yes, that’s exactly what I mean and was getting at.

This discrepancy between 5G damage and COVID.

One they deny as “conspiracy theory” - 🤣 while making such faces 🤤- and the other they accept as fact even though it’s only a theory an agenda to induce a state of fascism, destroy the old system to pave way for the new…

This state of cognitive dissonance is unbelievable when you see it and the deciding factor here is, authority.

People believing or disbelieving what authorities tell them creates the different association.

How people can’t see they’re being led, lied to and taken the piss out of by authorities is beyond me to be honest. It’s evident and blatant although people may disagree on what’s going on how and why, it’s obvious we are being taken the piss out of, collectively.

Whilst those who can’t see it laugh their way to their own demise whilst pointing at “conspiracy theorists”.

I’ve had a friend of a friend suggest to me, get one conspiracy theory and keep with it, don’t pick all conspiracy theories or suggest that everything is a conspiracy theory, as they can’t see that it’s all one conspiracy, one agenda of control.

Or, they associate the things I’m suggesting with that of David Icke and his reptilian analysis to dismiss anything else that isn’t directly related to such reptilian matters such as covid being a fraud, scam and an agenda. 
They can’t see that they’re using a completely different theory themselves to try and discredit another aspect of the conspiracy and are actually in their mind, clutching at different conspiracy theory themselves to justify their ignorance over something else.

It’s unbelievable that this level of ignorance exists.

Yes, it is unbelievable this 5G roll out.

I did have an EMF reader also and tested it on various items around the house and a mobile tower and it did drastically increase.

I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve definitely been driving along in various places in a car and all of a sudden felt very woozy, sick, dizzy or brain fog and I’ve noticed this is on roads with these mobile towers and it’s without a doubt when it occurs.

I’d suggest they’re pumping out frequencies of peoples brainwaves that have been recorded in different states of fear etc

What to do about this other than tearing these down, I don’t know.

They do this with other towers not just 5G and I would suggest that 5G allows the specific targeting of more isolated areas and individuals, whilst the tag, the jab, the unique “MAC Address” allows a specific individual to be targeted more so over other people within their immediate area.

It’s open to speculation at this point but it’s not good.

Even at its basic grassroots level it’s a surveillance tool to monitor each and every individual.

An in-depth post should be made about how to identify different towers and such.

I’m sure many people have tried..

I’m sure many variations exists and don’t know enough about this myself tbh I’m sure there’s many ways of concealing this and the fact it’s being concealed should be a point of concern and suspicion, especially if it’s just going up now and being installed in certain areas.

Watch for trees being cut down, removed altogether and such like, it’s usually just before they try install this and it’s much easier to identify for people being cautious about this.

5G on the high street - at least what I’ve noticed on mine and around my area - will have a big tower at the end of a road, usually by a church - targeting or is this to do with lay lines and imitating this energy artificially? -  and then will have repeaters travelling along the high street and very obviously thick wire on lamp posts at either end of the street, that for now is external to the lamp post halfway up the lamp post so it is very noticeable when this form is being introduced.

This is what I’ve seen and usually a camera or two around such lamp posts as they’re obviously expecting such vandalism!

High streets that have long since had trees planted along them, often have them all removed to make way for the 5G signal up and down the street.

People who want to look out for this stuff can do, but those who won’t/don’t see this as a problem won’t even notice this is happening I’m sure and obviously, everything COVID is a perfect cover from what’s going on. As it’s an overwhelming point of concern in itself and all this 5G infrastructure can be rapidly deployed lockdown to lockdown when most of these sheeple are indoors.

I speculate that in many areas the infrastructure for 5G is being placed but not always switched on etc or waiting for more infrastructure to travel the signals along.

This will result in removing more trees along various routes that probably have never been trimmed or removed ever before.

I made a post on this awhile back either before COVID or during it I can’t remember now…

They where removing trees from areas claiming it was due to “climate change” and some sort of fungus and this was happening all over the place over the last few years at least leading up to the introduction of 5G.

Very obviously, at least in my mind to do with 5G and it’s being lied about why these trees are being removed, so even this at a base root level, if you pardon the pun, this can’t be used by those who wouldn’t necessarily be against 5G, would be against it because of the amount of damage this will do to the trees, the environment in order for it to even work, let alone what damage it could be used to cause when it is installed and used the weapon that it is!

You can even see how deceptive and inverted this is…

We are removing all these trees due to climate change as though it’s protecting the environment, when really this is going to cause damage to the environment so the 5G infrastructure can be introduced, which will later further damage the environment when it’s in use. That level of deception alone is one big scam and those who see nothing wrong with 5G won’t even see this as being a problem.

It obviously is and more people need to identify with this and this alone if they don’t believe 5G used on its own is bad, what damage to the environment is needed for 5G to work is bad enough on its own!

We are having trees replaced by artificial communication antennas.

It’s madness.

Also, do you know what shaman and natives view trees as?

Communication antennas for consciousness.

Whilst 5G is for what?

Artificial consciousness and producing this artificial sub reality that we will all be tethered to.

Don’t try explaining such to someone who is not a “conspiracy theorist” though 🥱

Another thing is wildfires. It helps get rid of mass amount of trees it would be obvious was being removed for this “SMART Grid” which is really fucking stupid like all of this inversion.

"The forest kept shrinking but the trees kept voting for the axe.
For the axe was clever and convinced them that since his handle was wood, he was one of them
" - - West Asian Fable

@Diesel

Some where lost prior to the forum hack/attack unfortunately 🙄

The attack that suspiciously happened as we entered into “COVID Lockdowns”

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

In Bojos defence... We have all had one too many lemonades, done a bit too much cocaine, & forgotten the party. 

He did his best.
Emma N.

F0C78EBD-1DA6-4666-AD01-B3524F816983.jpeg.e84d849b5340cb4dd8cb265147cea78f.jpeg

(He didn’t know it was a “party” and thought it was “a work event🥱)

Could it all be a rouse to get Labour in who will be more tyrannical than Conservatives? 🤔
All this time, all this fascism due to the big C and V, lockdowns, not a peep out of Labour.
In fact, often times they display the attitude of the lockdowns should be more severe as to try and show some form of “opposition” to “the right”.
Boris has a party and they’re all getting out their prams.
Get your priorities straight you sensationalist arse holes!
Yes, BoJo is a hypocrite and showing the fact that everything C and V is all BS and unnecessary otherwise they’d follow their own “advice and mandates” sold as law, rules and regulations.

Me thinks, BoJo has held off another lockdown that should have occurred already by now (from the 7th Jan) and the establishment are coming down hard on him.
Or at least, making it appear this way, that such another lockdown should and will be necessary and BoJo has delayed the inevitable and as such, people are working against him more than ever in accordance of moving forward this agenda.

Of course, I don’t believe it and that what BoJo has done is actually what he has been told, but that such psychological framing will occur to give the impression, the illusion of him being “in control”.

What do you think? 🤔🧐

My thoughts exactly 🙄

36C8B368-1AA6-4769-92F7-DB51DCD61A93.jpeg.bc79791942f6ac5901c0c8ff49f93b7a.jpeg

• Like 3

9F3CFDEF-AB50-468A-A159-169B2AA0A5E7.jpeg.ab51a76e53dfc358e2c31ee6ded02334.jpeg

What event could possibly occur to remove this level of criticism and put it on the back foot?
Either, BoJo will be made to “take this seriously” by ushering in even more fascism and enforce new lockdown measures making it look like this is due to these “pressures” of COVID regs and passes etc then the attack dogs will back off or the time has come to replace him with someone who will do this and in many areas, do the opposite of what BoJo has stated to continue this agenda and maintain people in a state of uncertainty and confusion etc there’s no opposition here, only agenda being played out.

3DD79566-B793-43A0-8DC2-DAD0C380971E.jpeg.ccc904c18d23024ae65af77eeccbf2d0.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Quite simply, if you've played 'the sims' before, know that you're the sim! If you were a criminal and were given the chance to use high tech to abuse others, would you? The ultimate game of fun whereby the victims have nowhere to hide. The perfect weapon that can't be proven. It's been going on for years, now they're not happy to have the odd random person to play with, they want them all.

They weren't allowed to kill you because you've been their addiction. Now they're being given the ultimate game, new rules, where they can kill you and kill a lot of people whenever they choose. They have a pandemic to hide behind.

Hello 5g!

40 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

Quite simply, if you've played 'the sims' before, know that you're the sim! If you were a criminal and were given the chance to use high tech to abuse others, would you? The ultimate game of fun whereby the victims have nowhere to hide. The perfect weapon that can't be proven. It's been going on for years, now they're not happy to have the odd random person to play with, they want them all.

They weren't allowed to kill you because you've been their addiction. Now they're being given the ultimate game, new rules, where they can kill you and kill a lot of people whenever they choose. They have a pandemic to hide behind.

Hello 5g!

You're right, it's a GAME!

Perpetual War!

This is the theory of nanotech in the body to control everyone, everything.

The thing the nanotech is hooked up to, is a technological SMART Grid of the future which is monitored through a central A.I. 

Here's the GAME - "METAL GEAR" "Transhumanism" - A state of perpetual war by "The Patriots/The Philosophers" aka The Globalists Intelligence Web of Control - Foreshadowing/Revelation of the Method of sorts by "THE GAME"

If you think in terms of basic reality as being a WAR like Skull and Bones ☠️ you're there, as the war is on everyone and our basic idea of everyday reality, this is the battlefield not simply limited to a war frontline implemented within soldiers in a fight but within all civilisation population as this war of control is upon all of civilisation!

PMC - Private Military Contract

THE SYSTEM NANOMACHINES 

Swarm/Hive Mind - For Crowd Control Manipulating Collective Consciousness - "SMOOTHER TEAMWORK" - Police Military State, The more more aggressive police types as if without emotion - Sleeper Cells waiting to be triggered already transhumanised 

If you don't play by the rules and refuse, you maybe a terrorist, a terrorist enabler, capable of committing atrocities like War Crimes!

You'll have no ID if you bypass this and you won't be allowed access to anything and you'd be locked out by this system of control.

Money Access to your SMART anything/everything - it's total control!

This isn't a conspiracy theory but a predetermined reality - AGENDA

This is more of the same...

People should understand that these are exactly the same things being spoken about and they relate to reality, beyond the concept of the GAME/MOVIE

Here's the reality GAME...

RADIOACTIVE SWABS AND GRAPHENE IN VACCINES PRODUCE ACUTE RADIATION SYNDROME

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5aOY0e0SBW1x/

IMG_5806.jpeg.4edda5b8ea0460e248c92426fb691764.jpeg

Here's "the philosopher's" legacy in terms of Metal Gear

The Reality - Bankers Intelligence Web of Control Globalists

The GENES for creating an entirely new form of warfare...

Do you see any connections with reality?

Or, is it all a work of fiction? 🤔

'If you thought you were living in a society based on Christian principles, or Jewish or Muslim ones for that matter, then think again.
We all live under the New Secular Order (Novus Ordo Seclorum) now, and this is just the beginning.

The modern global finance system was created by the Knights Templar, a medieval military and religious Order which officially came to a controversial and mysterious end on Friday, 13 October 1307 when the Roman Catholic Church closed them down, accusing their leaders of heresy and strange religious beliefs.

During the era of the Crusades the Templars possessed a huge multi-national empire, and until their demise they were arguably the most powerful organisation on Earth. Could the official version of history be correct, that the entire organisation and its members had gone forever without a trace by 1312 AD?

According to popular theory, the Templars went underground and formed the secret society of the Freemasons to preserve their secret tradition. Inside sources do not always openly accept the relationship between the Templars and the Freemasons, although there are obvious connections between these two groups, and Masons make no secret of their continued interest in the Knights Templar.

There is no doubt that esoteric secret societies claiming direct descent from the Templars do exist today, which follow the ancient Egyptian mysteries.

In April 2002 a number of big financial companies merged to form one of the world's largest investment corporations, and on 27 September 2002 the new company was named "Isis" after the ancient Egyptian goddess.

Isis Asset Management Plc confirm their appreciation of the ancient Egyptian religious tradition by incorporating the crown of Isis, a horned solar disc, in their official logo. The company's own literature does not mention the religious or historical significance of this new name in the world of global finance, and it would not be apparent except to those with prerequisite knowledge. It would be understandable why, two years into the new millennium, a huge international financial institution has chosen to be named after an ancient deity, if the men who control the company possessed some knowledge of the ancient mysteries.

Those who control the world's largest corporations and financial institutions - the high-priests of capitalism - are among the most influential and powerful men on Earth. The strategies which they employ, and the policies to which you are expected to surrender, directly disobey the fundamental laws of humanity which most religious people believe were given to our ancient ancestors by God himself.

The origin of their ideology can be traced back through an ancient brotherhood which survives today in the form of modern secret societies. The course of history has been set, and the future of human civilisation shall be decided, by the influence of these businessmen - the most powerful men in the world.'

IMG_5812.jpeg.948cca547d6cd573ae645e474451b626.jpeg

The Great Reset” Deception - History Repeating Itself…
IMG_5815.jpeg.f7dac39d68e3634b4656150901b2cd53.jpeg

What about this one?

Just sharing info :
'The Tartarian Empire lasted 1000 years, and was basically written out of history.
The Tartarians lived all over the world, but had their nation in what is now Russia.
They were Giants, with different biology than us.
They got their power from the Aether, where we get our power from food and water. 
They created these marvelous structures, one in particular (not pictured) took 12 hours to construct.
Many structures are precision, mortarless structures. 
Our American slaves did not build Washington D.C., plantations in the south, or any of these buildings.
They did, however, EXCAVATE these buildings, after what is known as the "Mudfloods". 
I'm sure everyone has seen evidence of the mudfloods, whenever you see a building that has half a window, half a door, or steps up to the first floor, that's a mudflood building.
What we see now, those are rooftops.
There are many more stories below the ground. 
Cities get buried with mud, taking with them the majority of their inhabitants. 
Then, the real owners of the world repopulate those cities, handing over these buildings to government agencies, capitol buildings, etc. 
The giants you see here, the "Tartarians", are who built these structures.
Slaves and day laborers excavate what they can, take photos of it, and claim they built it.
The Russian Tsarism collapsed in 1917 and it was the Jewish Lenin and his team that destroyed it, "the Jews" and their supporters established the new order.
Again, very recently, the Ottoman empire collapsed.
During the First World War, many buildings were destroyed and mysteriously burned down in the Ottoman Empire.
Of course, with many valuable works such as libraries in them. On the same dates, the Spanish flu ...
The destructions in the cities of San Francisco and Chicago in the USA as fires and earthquakes.

During the Jewish Bolshevic Revolution, 66,000,000 people were murdered, and the Tartarian Empire ceased to exist.

The Rothschild Banking Cartel financed and controlled the Bolshevics who took over Russia.

Great efforts were made to erase this from history.

After their defeat in WWI, Germany was struggling due to the central bank in power (Rothschild) making life impossible for the Germans. 
Adolf removed the central bank, and created his own currency, backed by the labor of the nation. 
During the Great Depression in the United States, Germany was thriving with their new currency. 
The Jews boycotted Germany, and forced Germany into war, a war that they did not want.
In 1940, Great Britain governed 16 Million square miles for their 46 million residents, while Germany governed 232 THOUSAND square miles, for their 85 million Germans. 
Great Britain ruled the World
While Germany bombed munitions depots, the Allies were bombing the cities, destroying as much evidence of the Tartarian Empire as possible. These structures were healing centers (hospitals) and free energy devices. Domes were "resonators". Organs played healing music. The technology was stolen, and or destroyed.
Now we live in a world where we believe that average men and slaves, who could not read or write, built these magnificent structures, all with flimsy hand tools, horses and buggies.
History is written by the victor, and they always lie.
No one admits to their atrocities when writing history books. 
We, the great U.S. have done our fair share of shenanigans... Kennedy, Cuba, Reagan attempt, many many many things....
We (the world) have lived through many resets, the oldest one well known is that of Noah's Ark. 
History has embellished many old stories.
The last resets were around early to mid 1800s, and early 1900s.
In 1903, John D Rockefeller funded the American Public Education system, with these goals: to make people stupid, to obey authority, to be obedient workers to pay a future illegal income tax.'

RADIOACTIVE SWABS AND GRAPHENE IN VACCINES PRODUCE ACUTE RADIATION SYNDROME

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5aOY0e0SBW1x/

^ Should be Watched ^

With...

±    THEY NEVER NEEDED YOUR CONSENT   -   CONTEXT OF THE WHOLE MOVIE DECEPTION REVEALED   ±

THE FALL

They tell you in the Movies/Games

ghost-in-the-shell-2017.jpeg?w=2000&h=64

😷 Smooth Criminals? 🤔

Only criminals and great deceivers wear masks

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What is it with Javid telling the truth lately? - Not fully of course but we are seeing a ‘softening’
This and we need to treat COVID like flu - Why? because it is and always has been… It has just been rebranded that’s the bit that’s “overlooked”. We are then being told to expect at least a jab a year program for COVID…
Is this a stooge setup and waiting incase BoJo is made to leave?

If so, why is he really being made to leave?
They’ve been coming after BoJo big time ever since we should have entered into another phase of lockdown by the 12th Jan.

For some reason, this was avoided.

We didn’t and he seemed to ease off, they’ve cooked up and overplayed this “party” bit as a cause and pretence of potentially moving BoJo and at the same time, we are having this passive attitude towards what was once denied and considered “conspiracy theory”…
What’s going on? 🤔
This “party” bit was known about for a longtime and it is being executed now for another means/reason.
All those people impacted at this time while these hypocrites where partying but giving out lockdown orders, those just speaking up now using other peoples suffering not being able to see loved ones in hospital etc etc they don’t give a dam about this, could have pointed this out at any time they’re just reading scripts, string pulled by their lobbyists, still not stating the obvious that perhaps their own rules aren’t being followed because they know it’s all bullshit 🥱

Instead, this is for something else, perhaps to create a deliberate shake up psychological confusion?

One week they’ll be saying this and next week, everything will have changed.

They’re scrapping COVID passes apparently, remember no masks and a few months later masks where being “mandated”. Change of party or PM and all of a sudden, COVID passes are being introduced again “based upon the data”…

In my mind, there is something else going on here or at least to anyone looking at this beyond the surface, something is happening behind the scenes we ain’t seeing or being told, it’s all being put into this excuse to target BoJo over a party when there are a lot more reasons to actually go after BoJo that everyone is passive about, supporting or just going along with.

Whodathunkit 🙄

Just like the "conspiracy theorists" told you from the start...

It's as funny as it is sad.

Your egos are so massive you'll never admit to being fooled... & WRONG.’ Emma N.

702B41BB-C011-4B88-B0DB-619A2E1DBDB1.jpeg.c21c314623f85f3b35148f10497f019b.jpeg

FOXDIE 🤔 - Nanotechnology Genome 🧬 Soldiers aka “SuperSoilder”
Does it remind you of anything, seem vaguely familiar?
Nah… Nothing. Can’t think of anything…

As well as all the purposes of control through these means, we will see an orchestrated “rapture” event one day via this technology where a mass amount of people will just randomly “drop dead”, as peoples DNA clock will all be set to come to end through the same technological techniques by messing with their DNA all on a particular set date. The scammers will continue to deceive following such an event, it is all designed to deceive based upon exploiting multiple religions. 

This most definitely needs to be identified for all those who have been deceived by this scam…
DOCTOR FINDS TREATMENT FOR VAXX VICTIMS, SEES MAJOR IMPROVEMENT IN BLOOD!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/koqZKj2d1EqL/

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Learn to know your body, learn to know your thoughts. Learn to discern the real aches, pains etc, once you get used to it, you recognise what's not yours instantly. Trust your intuition, never ignore it. When you get something that's not yours, train your body not to react, it's so hard. This is a silent, hidden war. I know what frequencies can do.

Lately, we had power cuts in my area and trees that must be more than a hundred years old cut down, not chopped up properly and just left where they've dropped. When you love nature and you see that you just want to fucking scream! We had this humming for ages that sudddenly stopped before christmas. No one knows what it was, why it started or why it stopped.

I got up one morning and thought wtf, every nerve in every tooth was killing me. Am not joking it's one thing after another but it's so random, you just know it's not normal and it's not you. So I had that on and off for intermittant times in the day and full on at night when I went to bed. Lasted a week on and off. Then it was the scalp crawling like something wanted to get out, heat like snapping pains on the chest just below the chin (not the neck) like someones flicking fucking elastic bands at you. Again on and off for a couple of minutes here and there.  Nerve pain in the fingertips at night and then nerve pain all over the body. What feels like a full on cold coming on, gone an hour later. SNOT does not work that way! Sore throat gone after an hour or so.

Then you're right as rain again which is the way it seems to go. You start thinking you're going nuts but then you see a pattern. For a random day, you can't get up the stairs because your body isn't letting it happen and everything hurts. The next day, fucking whizzing up them like super man because THAT's your norm.

Funniest so far was getting up in the morning on random mornings over this particular week this was all going on and I was bouncing off each door jam and the door of the bedroom to get to the bathroom. I was falling all over like I was pissed, bashing my toes, whacking my knee.......all to be told when I went to visit a family member that they'd had a power cut the day before (different area to me) and had got up that morning falling all over like they'd been drinking.

I just pissed myself when they told me. It's getting fucking ridiculous!

Edited by Puzzle
sometimes I go all around the houses

3 hours ago, Puzzle said:

Learn to know your body, learn to know your thoughts. Learn to discern the real aches, pains etc, once you get used to it, you recognise what's not yours instantly. Trust your intuition, never ignore it. When you get something that's not yours, train your body not to react, it's so hard. This is a silent, hidden war. I know what frequencies can do.

Lately, we had power cuts in my area and trees that must be more than a hundred years old cut down, not chopped up properly and just left where they've dropped. When you love nature and you see that you just want to fucking scream! We had this humming for ages that sudddenly stopped before christmas. No one knows what it was, why it started or why it stopped.

I got up one morning and thought wtf, every nerve in every tooth was killing me. Am not joking it's one thing after another but it's so random, you just know it's not normal and it's not you. So I had that on and off for intermittant times in the day and full on at night when I went to bed. Lasted a week on and off. Then it was the scalp crawling like something wanted to get out, heat like snapping pains on the chest just below the chin (not the neck) like someones flicking fucking elastic bands at you. Again on and off for a couple of minutes here and there.  Nerve pain in the fingertips at night and then nerve pain all over the body. What feels like a full on cold coming on, gone an hour later. SNOT does not work that way! Sore throat gone after an hour or so.

Then you're right as rain again which is the way it seems to go. You start thinking you're going nuts but then you see a pattern. For a random day, you can't get up the stairs because your body isn't letting it happen and everything hurts. The next day, fucking whizzing up them like super man because THAT's your norm.

Funniest so far was getting up in the morning on random mornings over this particular week this was all going on and I was bouncing off each door jam and the door of the bedroom to get to the bathroom. I was falling all over like I was pissed, bashing my toes, whacking my knee.......all to be told when I went to visit a family member that they'd had a power cut the day before (different area to me) and had got up that morning falling all over like they'd been drinking.

I just pissed myself when they told me. It's getting fucking ridiculous!

Sounds to me like technological weapons.

I have the same on and off but thankfully not been noticing any noise pulsations as of late.

But I have herd them before in various places.

Sometimes randomly feeling like energy zapped, faint/sleepy and others I have my energy back similar to what you've mentioned here...

I'd reckon it is some sort of sound energy weapon that does something to the way the body circulates oxygen/energy and you don't always hear this type of technology at work but can feel the implications.

In any case, whenever you hear this tech at work, it is some sort of negative interference by those PTB up to no good!

20220123_005158.jpg.b650f98516074aea1cde4cdf2d8d75dd.jpg

• Like 1

It most definitely isn’t over and isn’t planned to be. But, they have played this cooling off in the UK whilst other nations have got even more aggressive.

IMG_5908.jpeg.c69bb1f9a5fb954e012e5409940b4c72.jpeg

At the same time of this easing back in the UK, they’ve cooked up this idea of a party that Boris is singlehandedly being blamed for and it seems to me, that this isn’t really why they’re going after him but that the PTB behind the scenes are/have been trying to get Boris to move on something and he is holding back and so are putting on all this pressure. Or at least trying to make it look like this.
They can then sell us all this type of gaslighting crap and then do a shuffle round or a complete switch political puppets in the UK and then flip flop on all of the above and bring back COVID passes and so on…

IMG_5923.jpeg.b7f205af6296f0225f9a49d42778cf90.jpeg

I reckon as I have done for a while tbh…
They’re going to synthesise a collapse of infrastructure starting with technology, the internet, ordinary digital currency…
When this occurs shelves will empty and they’ll get people to comply with COVID IDs as a form of resource management through big capitalist stores like Tescos etc and sport stadiums.
This is why traffic light systems that aren’t actually being used yet are on so many stores, they’re beefing up their security so it looks and feels like you’d cattle being herded etc

IMG_5896.jpeg.7c0c6da8f079116aa163cb3a82860c1e.jpeg

This type of thing “Dark Winter” has been foreshadowed in many places but very obviously here…
I’ve thought about what could be the trigger/warning sign of this as it will be ushered shortly after.
It could just be a complete Digital Black Out - Die Hard 4 Fire Sale Kind - which would be enough and be the most likely and actually “the best option” as bad as it will be.
The others are Volcanic Winters and the other is Nuclear Winter.
These are the only things that could generate the atmosphere they want as well as having the added impact of potentially blocking out the sun as these psychopaths want to do.

An event that impacts the US to create their agenda 2030 map of how they want the US is what I believe will be the trigger event to present the downfall of the old economy, then everyone will be made to associate with this event “The Fall of Liberty” - "Birth of Babylon the Great" - and will want to do anything they can to bring about some form of system to manage the chaos which will be their NWO.

It’s being planned for as all this infrastructure is being brought in.
I’m only surprised people aren’t still being forced to line up outside shops as they’d be expected to do when these traffic light 🚦 systems, are doing what they’re intended to do and have military style police “maintaining order”.
It’s very obvious these big businesses get the picture before us and prepare for what they know is coming and you call it out, your a conspiracy theorist.
It happens and people pretend they never denied it as paranoid delusions from a nut job conspiracy theorist 🤔

IMG_5914.jpeg.9b7820425693a8abd4bc04c46a599067.jpeg
If this is successful - Global Ban on Sun-Dimming - what couldn’t be stopped is a Volcanic or Nuclear Winter, it would be seen and sold as an unfortunate byproduct event, natural, accidental/unavoidable costs etc whilst really it could be triggered.
They want to create an atmosphere that disconnects people from the sun and towards Transhumanism for their own survival.
It’s the only way enough people would comply and kill off "the excess".

IMG_5911.jpeg.834fb164d0a90aff03cfcbfe4dba0a96.jpeg

IMG_5910.jpeg.8ca3bc4228638914fc4ad4f9e8873334.jpeg
  • Like 1

Digital Censorship - ⛓️ DATA of Life 🧬The best or worst genetic material turned into the next generation? Controlling the Digital Flow of Information...

💀 "We are not Human" ☠️ "We think for you"- Digitising Society - Assimilation - A.I. Control/Censorship 🏴‍☠️ - S3 "Selection for Societal Sanity"

"It's not about control but... Creating Context." - Free Will Self/Phantom-self Mask

6FC7ECE2-ABA5-45E0-881E-494CF909285B.jpeg.9dcfe70ecffe147161dd46b785fb4839.jpeg

🧬

1277086276_Screenshot2022-01-24at15_13_41.png.f0866c94582d1c8f5abc0714270a5b65.png

THE ORDER

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mSQEaaahtiwc/

Edited by DannyUK

Status of Competition in the Telecommunications IndustryTelecommunication Systems and Cablesimage.jpeg.6f05e2d77fadb907f496591c58c1f019.jpeg

There was a huge push during the early 1900s towards telcom installation everywhere. From 1910 to 1915 the numbers had increased so much that the streets no longer looked like they once did either. Although the EMF created from these would have been much less than what we have today in the form of the 5G towers it possibly would have made many feel quite sick and even develop.....flu like symptoms.  Maybe even "Spanish" flu like symptoms?

Here's what happened when students went to school during the 1918 pandemic  - ABC7 Los Angeles

This photo could quite well be a hoax but I doubt it. There was HELPLESS critical thinkers back then and even more of them around today.

The basic rule of fault finding is what has changed or what was happening at the time the problem first occurred? It might not give you the answer but it will always steer you in the right direction. In a throw away society though who wants to fault find?

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 1