The Coming Lockdown and the 5G Technological Weapon, Imitating Virus like Symptoms?

DannyUK

So…
Cinemas won’t let you book a viewing after the 6th January…
Bus drivers are being told work is going to scale back after the 6th due to COVID.
So, it looks like a predetermined COVID lockdown is being prepared for on the 7th January, the end of this week - maybe it will be officially announced then - for after the weekend Monday 10th Jan.

Do you really believe they’re trusting and following the science hour by hour?
Or that this is a predetermined psychological war?
Why all the skullduggery?
Ain’t it great that COVID knows not to really harm anyone or get serious all this week, but politicians know in advance that things are going to get real serious after the 7th Jan.
Or does this just sound like one of those conspiracy theories to you? 🤔🧐

Those behind this, know that far more people will be willing to accept a lockdown now just after Xmas and New Year, that we would be prepared to go with the flow of a lockdown to extend the holiday’s.
That’s obviously the good side for many people but they must be aware to what’s happening here and be switched on to it!

It appears they’re planning by stealth to anticipate another lockdown by the 10th January at least, but will likely be announced by the end of this week and have told certain businesses owners in advance, so they’re preparing without telling anyone, they’re just not taking orders for certain dates etc and certain employees are being advised of this likelihood…
This is obviously the most well behaved deadly virus in all of human history - Year after year, we are seeing these repetitive patterns.

What is also concerning, a mass 5G rollout/switch on is planned for 5th January.

170F0874-F211-4DD9-811B-9D41823C6F69.jpeg.830ff4b662624bdff880e90d87670e8c.jpeg

Problem is, they’re doing exactly what they’re supposed to be doing and it ain’t what people are being told…

More 5G January 5th, 2022. Radiation Sickness Flu Like Symptoms May Rise.
https://www.independentconservative.com/2021/12/21/more-5g-january-5th-2022-radiation-sickness-flu-like-symptoms-may-rise/

At a certain point, many people can be triggered/targeted to be sick as if suffering with COVID like symptoms, whilst being oblivious to psychological deception taking place here if it does.

5G is “repurposed technology” of that of a weapon.
It is a weapon, disguised as communication tool.
Why is this so hard for people to understand?
It ain’t a conspiracy theory.
5G frequency spectrums where previously known and utilised as a technology that was previously used as a weapon.
It’s now being rolled out for the proposed purpose of offering a service so people will accept the installation of weapons on every street corner as a way and means of controlling the public.
Even in the play out way of the SMART Grid. But, we are planned to be physically tethered to that SMART Grid.

I’m not sure how far and wide this is or if it’s only in the US.
Some people really don’t get it and think, well 5G is already switched on here and there blah blah blah.
That ain’t the point or the problem.
The point is, 5G towers can be turned on to act like communication antennas and then also be used as a weapon to target people and once this targeting occurs, we could see the reaction of virus like symptoms by changing the frequency the 5G is operating on for instance.
Whilst, those who have been injected appear to be the best candidates for victims, targets by this.
They can then be sold the idea of this being a “deadly variant” and that the other vaccines don’t work for this, this appears more like an actual pandemic because it’s actually the V and the 5G, triggering virus like symptoms…

This is just an idea and we need to be open to the possibility instead of being had by such a psychological scam if it occurs.
Then we can all be sold the idea or forced into vaccinations based on “the seriousness of the variant, without addressing these concerns of 5G and if or not the people most impacted had or didn’t have the previous vaccines?

How anyone can’t understand or speculate on the idea that this just maybe possible, is beyond me.
It’s because people don’t want to believe it more than they can say and prove this isn’t happening or that it can’t possibly happen.

I am obviously deeply cynical about this possibility.
It’s often by people who haven’t even spent a moment researching the potential/possibilities of this and don’t know that the frequency 5G is being set to work on, is the worst technology possible for what it is supposed to be providing for one and the other is that the reason this technology is going ahead regardless of it being unfit for purpose, the implications and the fact that no long term health and safety tests have been provided for this, is so that 5G communication towers can operate upon the same frequency of previously known energetic weapons.

5G is therefore being purposed to imitate the technology of energetic weapons.

Only and absolute idiot wouldn’t question the reality of what’s actually going on here and most of them are people who wouldn’t know that this is what’s happening because they’ve never researched this to begin with, to prove or dispove.

They only listen to official sources, much like the vaccine and everything COVID. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Exactly, Danny...I've thought the 5G aspect was always a key part of what's been going on, what's planned, why they want these jabs, just all of it. And yet even on here, the majority have dismissed it as being nothing to bother about.

My longterm experiences with this evil fucking tech somehow made me instantly aware and attuned to the scam they were trying under the guise of some bullshit pandemic and deadly virus. I have never believed that for a second. Now, the part 5G-type SMART tech has to play in it, well that's another matter.

I'll be interested to see what unfolds, because I ain't jabbed, neither is my other half, and neither is one of my folks. Yet we have EMR flooding our street 24/7.

• Like 2

The cinema thing is weird, not just England but rest of UK, Australia, most of the US, Poland etc. Could be the grid or internet going down as well. Literally just been checking random cinemas for bookings fuck all, except one film called '355' which appears to be sinister as fuck. Buy batteries etc.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Exactly, Danny...I've thought the 5G aspect was always a key part of what's been going on, what's planned, why they want these jabs, just all of it. And yet even on here, the majority have dismissed it as being nothing to bother about.

My longterm experiences with this evil fucking tech somehow made me instantly aware and attuned to the scam they were trying under the guise of some bullshit pandemic and deadly virus. I have never believed that for a second. Now, the part 5G-type SMART tech has to play in it, well that's another matter.

I'll be interested to see what unfolds, because I ain't jabbed, neither is my other half, and neither is one of my folks. Yet we have EMR flooding our street 24/7.

Yes I believe so. 

People don't need to do much research to see that 5G as a tool for communication - it is officially being installed for - is a joke - perhaps a killing joke.

It's platform for what it is supposed to serve as is poor to say the least.

It's so bad that trees and buildings get in the way.

This has idiots saying "well how can it damage my health if it can't even penetrate a wall/tree" in between attempting to lick their own ears I'd imagine...

The point is, this should be enough to say, the infrastructure isn't practical because to overcome these obstacles, the limitations of 5G you therefore need mass amounts of 5G towers, therefore, the platform is unsustainable because as a platform it's unfeasible and wouldn't be cost effective.

Therefore, you'd use something else.

The reason this is happening is because the tech is actually being designed to work as a weapon by imitating the platform of a weapon, whilst attempting to appear as something else, a communication service. If it was only being used for communication then you could and would use something else that would be more practical and avoid 5G altogether and label 5G onto something else that is actually practical other that what we have now...

Not instead, it being funded as a political tool globally whilst the regulators are in bed with the people who are pushing this.

But, it's going up anyway without longterm testing "officially"...

This, to anyone with any sense is/should be all deeply sinister and wrong and it's coming from a people preaching to us the values of "Sustainable Development" and to sell us this, they need to pull the plug on the former system, so the previous system appears to be unsustainable so we can be sold their bullshit!

Sustainable-development.png.1d78c31ea2cb3f74eea685f4ff0d6775.png

So, just here alone it really stinks.

Of course, the mass amount of their SMART Grid for longterm control is what's of the upmost importance as this would be the ultimate eavesdropping tool, not just on and off your tech which you can ditch even if you are currently tethered via a 2 year contract, you can ditch it, it will tether it to you...

It would be the start of an assimilation process, a technological tethering.

The design I ultimately believe is a unique data set for each and every individual, that would make fingerprinting look like child's play, a light signature - this will be used in tandem with quantum dot tech - and this will very likely serve as a replication of your genetic pattern, while this will be "branded" as if you're owned and the property of this system. It has other attributes/potentials of using this as a way of being triggered via Optogenetics and a host of technology that will trigger a desired brain wave/impulse.

This is the ultimate tool I believe and it is more sinister and longterm than potentially using the same tech in its infancy to synthesise a viral like reaction, in the already vaccinated to springboard or justify the mass vaccination of everyone. It would seem too bold and that people would and should see this and demand/put an end of the placement of this SMART Grid infrastructure from being put in place and be a great risk to those behind this.

But, they don't appear to care how bold they're anymore, many people will just accept anything and not see this because they don't want to even believe this is possible as a reality. It scares them that it maybe true and can set in a state of despair so people avoid it and laugh at the conspiracy theorists at an attempt to save their sanity while calling us insane, not the agenda because they don't want to see the agenda and it's that which is of course, insane...

unnamed.jpg.0672653e71aced2c82b9d261ceb28e78.jpg

More here...

🌈 The COVID Rainbow 🌈

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have to agree,when the first lockdown was imposed in 2020,it was the 5g continued rollout exemption that was a major red flag.

Also the initial reports of "covid" in Wuhan and the Princess Cruise ships,all 5g pilots.

The 100 year old coverup of the "Spanish Flu",when new radio technology emerged,with masking and lockdowns is largely forgotten from history,although research can find contemporary news articles:including the involvement of Johns Hopkins University and Bill Gates' Grandfather.

The same players,part of the psychopathic cabal intent on imposing their totalitarian stranglehold on the populace.

"Slowly But Surely,They Drew Their Plan Against Us"- HGWells

The coming (Final?) Lockdown is,I fear,part of a concerted plan to finally crash the old economy,not least by staging "natural disasters".Who can be blamed if La Palma blows or a "meteor storm" strikes while everyone is on their knees?

A broken population is easy to control: if you want food and shelter,come with the soldiers to the camps...a nice shower awaits!"

Edited by Niknik
  • Like 2

The ONLY thing you need to know is as soon as David Icke mentioned 5G he was deleted WORLDWIDE by (Government Propaganda Tool) mainstream media.

THAT tells you everything you need to know.

The world should have listened March 2020.

COVID19 = Mass murder by the cult owned mainstream media.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, DannyUK said:

So…
Cinemas won’t let you book a viewing after the 6th January…
Bus drivers are being told work is going to scale back after the 6th due to COVID.
So, it looks like a predetermined COVID lockdown is being prepared for on the 7th January, the end of this week - maybe it will be officially announced then - for after the weekend Monday 10th Jan.

Do you really believe they’re trusting and following the science hour by hour?
Or that this is a predetermined psychological war?
Why all the skullduggery?
Ain’t it great that COVID knows not to really harm anyone or get serious all this week, but politicians know in advance that things are going to get real serious after the 7th Jan.
Or does this just sound like one of those conspiracy theories to you? 🤔🧐

Those behind this, know that far more people will be willing to accept a lockdown now just after Xmas and New Year, that we would be prepared to go with the flow of a lockdown to extend the holiday’s.
That’s obviously the good side for many people but they must be aware to what’s happening here and be switched on to it!

It appears they’re planning by stealth to anticipate another lockdown by the 10th January at least, but will likely be announced by the end of this week and have told certain businesses owners in advance, so they’re preparing without telling anyone, they’re just not taking orders for certain dates etc and certain employees are being advised of this likelihood…
This is obviously the most well behaved deadly virus in all of human history - Year after year, we are seeing these repetitive patterns.

What is also concerning, a mass 5G rollout/switch on is planned for 5th January.

170F0874-F211-4DD9-811B-9D41823C6F69.jpeg.830ff4b662624bdff880e90d87670e8c.jpeg

Problem is, they’re doing exactly what they’re supposed to be doing and it ain’t what people are being told…

More 5G January 5th, 2022. Radiation Sickness Flu Like Symptoms May Rise.
https://www.independentconservative.com/2021/12/21/more-5g-january-5th-2022-radiation-sickness-flu-like-symptoms-may-rise/

At a certain point, many people can be triggered/targeted to be sick as if suffering with COVID like symptoms, whilst being oblivious to psychological deception taking place here if it does.

5G is “repurposed technology” of that of a weapon.
It is a weapon, disguised as communication tool.
Why is this so hard for people to understand?
It ain’t a conspiracy theory.
5G frequency spectrums where previously known and utilised as a technology that was previously used as a weapon.
It’s now being rolled out for the proposed purpose of offering a service so people will accept the installation of weapons on every street corner as a way and means of controlling the public.
Even in the play out way of the SMART Grid. But, we are planned to be physically tethered to that SMART Grid.

I’m not sure how far and wide this is or if it’s only in the US.
Some people really don’t get it and think, well 5G is already switched on here and there blah blah blah.
That ain’t the point or the problem.
The point is, 5G towers can be turned on to act like communication antennas and then also be used as a weapon to target people and once this targeting occurs, we could see the reaction of virus like symptoms by changing the frequency the 5G is operating on for instance.
Whilst, those who have been injected appear to be the best candidates for victims, targets by this.
They can then be sold the idea of this being a “deadly variant” and that the other vaccines don’t work for this, this appears more like an actual pandemic because it’s actually the V and the 5G, triggering virus like symptoms…

This is just an idea and we need to be open to the possibility instead of being had by such a psychological scam if it occurs.
Then we can all be sold the idea or forced into vaccinations based on “the seriousness of the variant, without addressing these concerns of 5G and if or not the people most impacted had or didn’t have the previous vaccines?

How anyone can’t understand or speculate on the idea that this just maybe possible, is beyond me.
It’s because people don’t want to believe it more than they can say and prove this isn’t happening or that it can’t possibly happen.

I am obviously deeply cynical about this possibility.
It’s often by people who haven’t even spent a moment researching the potential/possibilities of this and don’t know that the frequency 5G is being set to work on, is the worst technology possible for what it is supposed to be providing for one and the other is that the reason this technology is going ahead regardless of it being unfit for purpose, the implications and the fact that no long term health and safety tests have been provided for this, is so that 5G communication towers can operate upon the same frequency of previously known energetic weapons.

5G is therefore being purposed to imitate the technology of energetic weapons.

Only and absolute idiot wouldn’t question the reality of what’s actually going on here and most of them are people who wouldn’t know that this is what’s happening because they’ve never researched this to begin with, to prove or dispove.

They only listen to official sources, much like the vaccine and everything COVID. 

It's an IIA psychological warfare operation, that's what's at play. A video was posted earlier on the mega thread of people's heads exploding, bleeding through their eyes etc. If that's what the trigger is from 5G, then shit me, I fear we're going to be absolutely wiped out mentally from this and some people are to be left scarred for life. It's frightening prospect, this year's going to be fucked up. 

4 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Doris has a briefing at 5pm, we'll see what that brings

Seven key announcements from Boris Johnson's Covid-19 press conference, including future of 'plan B'

Boris Johnson warns a new lockdown is possible - but won't be introduced now

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/seven-key-announcements-boris-johnsons-22642930

Today, he revealed the findings of the review into how well plan B is working, and said the country would stick with the current rules. It means no new lockdown measures will be introduced for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yesterday - no, no lockdown today, maybe tomorrow

Today - no, no lockdown today, maybe tomorrow

and on and on and fucking on it goes.

GASLIGHTING.

Keeping us (well, trying to keep us) in a constant state of anxiety and fear, as if not "following the science" will lead us to be punished again.

Fuck them. We are not the criminals. THEY ARE. 

(I say this generally, I am not arsed either way what they say because I don't believe a word and never have, but it still boils my piss).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yesterday - no, no lockdown today, maybe tomorrow

Today - no, no lockdown today, maybe tomorrow

and on and on and fucking on it goes.

GASLIGHTING.

Keeping us (well, trying to keep us) in a constant state of anxiety and fear, as if not "following the science" will lead us to be punished again.

It's all based on "maybe", "could", "possible". Psychological manipulation and social engineering.

That's why I rarely pay any attention to any of these 'press conferences', its just about getting people glued to the telly in order to swallow more 'fear porn'.

Prior to any 'announcements', the media have already done a great job with their 'speculation' on "what the PM is likely to announce" (they in the main already know because they will have already been 'briefed' on the details) - ie the 'could', 'maybe' and 'possible'. And then immediately following such press conferences, the media follow on with more 'could', 'possible' and 'maybe'.

There 'could' be a cataclysmic volcano that erupts tomorrow, and 'maybe' causes a gigantic tsunami, which has the 'possibility' of causing worldwide devastation. Doesn't mean it is going to happen though.

Energy flows where attention goes. And we manifest our own reality through our own thoughts and perceptions.

Fear is the greatest tool that can be used to manipulate peoples' perceptions, and thus alter their perception of reality, which then ends up creating a whole new reality.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Niknik said:

I have to agree,when the first lockdown was imposed in 2020,it was the 5g continued rollout exemption that was a major red flag.

Also the initial reports of "covid" in Wuhan and the Princess Cruise ships,all 5g pilots.

The 100 year old coverup of the "Spanish Flu",when new radio technology emerged,with masking and lockdowns is largely forgotten from history,although research can find contemporary news articles:including the involvement of Johns Hopkins University and Bill Gates' Grandfather.

The same players,part of the psychopathic cabal intent on imposing their totalitarian stranglehold on the populace.

"Slowly But Surely,They Drew Their Plan Against Us"- HGWells

The coming (Final?) Lockdown is,I fear,part of a concerted plan to finally crash the old economy,not least by staging "natural disasters".Who can be blamed if La Palma blows or a "meteor storm" strikes while everyone is on their knees?

A broken population is easy to control: if you want food and shelter,come with the soldiers to the camps...a nice shower awaits!"

Exactly, unfortunate as it is…

From the perspective of 5G…

The lockdowns aided the ushering in of 5G infrastructures everywhere, the backbone of a lot of 5G towers went up all over the place whilst everyone - for the most part - was locked indoors.

This doesn’t mean much of that infrastructure has been turned on in many places or is in anyway being used as it’s eventually designed to facilitate, but it’s there ready to support 5G whenever they make a few amendments which will likely take place, under the pretence of other lockdowns. Spreading this over broader areas.

Especially in schools and hospitals.

I could be wrong but I don’t suspect for a moment they’ve used 5G like this on a broad spectrum yet to create the illusion of a virus of illness. If and where they have done this would/could be isolated so the game isn’t given away before this spectrum is absolute, maybe even at sporting venues to test this on players/spectators would be a perfect example of it being used and where I believe this type of tech has been used. This being to see how precise this can be used to impact one person but not the person/people next to them in crowded areas. This type of testing would make sense, regardless of its insanity in general, this explains this type of test.

Players/Spectators who have been given the shot.
This is so they can be targeted Individually and not the person next to them and that those who have been vaxxed will be more susceptible to this type of tech o believe is the game here. So an individuals DNA can be entrained on…

It’s not so much they don’t care if you see, that’s part of it, but another part of it is testing this technology that works in tandem with the shot. That’s my view anyhow and that this has further implications by a persons DNA being limited via technology and it then becoming branded through this process - mark of the beast.

As sick as this sounds and I mean the traditional use of the word * sick *

This is what we are looking at and it’s right under our nose!

To this death cult, we are the pig of course and that is also no coincidence. Read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion for a perfect example…

This is by using quantum dot technology and optogentics, bioluminescence.
This is even meantioned at the beginning of the film in the form of firefly’s - I believe they where - but it is definitely in the movie.
It’s revelation of the method.

I don’t profess to completely understand this, I only know there’s something to this.
Technology is being used in the body, so forms of lights, perhaps even unseen by the eye because it comes off technology like 5G, Quantum Dot Displays and the ever advancing resolutions which we can’t perceive anyways - what other light source information could be coming or designed to come through this tech which explains why this information overload is necessary? - which then impacts the brain, alters behaviours and emotions by altering frequency.

These are all things that need questioning and researching more!

This can also be the likes what occurred at the likes of the Travis Scott incident - Astroworld 

These are proposed testing grounds as they’re perfect examples of creating the perfect scenes and scenarios to test this tech and is just my opinion as this is the type of stuff I’d imagine seeing and to me “as a conspiracy theorist” this explains why we are seeing the likes of footballers just dropping to the ground and that this isn’t completely random based upon the Vax and then a reaction.

They wouldn’t give them the same substance, they could all line up and be given the saline and used as a marketing stunt to get everyone else to have theirs, all the kids who look up and idolise them etc if they wanted to do it this way.

Instead, it makes more sense to me that they’re being used as Guinea Pigs on a world stage and this is also for psychological reasons.

The vax is there in this respect, not to kill a load of people like some of the jabs can do to remove the “useless eaters” but are specifically within the likes of sports people to test this type of technology on fit and healthy people to see the results, carry out this type of testing and basically rub peoples noses in it. This is why it’s worth paying the price of seeing people in sporting events collapse, even though it could and should have the impact of demonising the vax.

If people are eventually forced into football grounds anyways to get food and resources once the bottom falls out, where the vax is put between people and that rationing of food and resources, this will create the atmosphere where many will accept the vax regardless of seeing this and simply hoping for the best because they want to eat…

But, people are being shown this in advance of that for a reason, so they’re making the conscious decision to enter into this - as those behind this agenda see it. People should not enter into this!

Many will at a point of survival. It’s sickening and the survival of the sickest!

A couple of videos as examples I’ve shared on here previously…

These aren’t absolute but revelation of the method, revelation of the technology in question just shown in the light/context of the movie. They’re imitating this design. This is what people sometimes fail to see or fail to grasp and so only see it as a far fetched concept of a movie and not see that the concept maybe based upon tech that’s developed or being designed and drip fed into the public domain in some way…

👁 Looker 👁 

Incredibles 2

I posted more about this here. People really do need to do their own research. 

This technology follows experiments on soldiers, the so called super soldiers - which again is even mentioned in the movie - which is really about creating the perfect order follower, not a fucking Robocop, G.I. Joe, Million Dollar Man or comic book hero’s and villains…

This is where Transhumanism comes from and Transhumanism comes out of alchemy/chemical alterations by drugs of various kinds used mainly upon the military to overcome fears of war and such. So they’ll go ahead regardless of their health and emotional state…

This again is even told to us in the likes of this documentary.

This was looking at how to bend someone’s will using “healthcare” and it should be seen as grotesque and sickening!

Most people won’t see and feel it for what it is in my opinion, that’s why they don’t get all of this that’s actually occurring…

DNA is being turned into a technological ticker tape, to be read and tweaked…

The SMART Grid is what will be reading it and imposing frequency.

5G infrastructure is so no one or no place can be beyond the bounds of reach and targeting of said technology.

This again is a crude example that could actually create something like this which isn’t explained well in the movie.

“The Cell”

You have cellular phones and you have, cells as in cells within your body.

People assume this is all a big joke without any gratifications. This should to any sane mind seem possible but we are handing over our minds to those behind this technology and this deception!

Thats what’s insane and those behind this. Not those who are pointing this out which is what it’s turned into by those who can’t feel or see these gratifications!

The death cult are seeking methods and means of artificially creating an apocalyptic rapture type atmosphere and event eventually as a result along this path.

This is in part where this is leading towards the failure of the old system before the beginning of the new, society effectively dropping like fly’s/turning into mindless zombies and only a few sane people appearing to survive and be stuck within this chaotic atmosphere, wishing and hoping that this is revelation of their chosen God and that as a result, they’ll be saved when this in turn, has people clinging to a planned and rolled out deception of those behind this agenda in my opinion.

These people are systematically playing/exploiting peoples beliefs!

Good luck telling your friend, family or neighbours.

They’ll believe you’re insane, trust me I know!

People shouldn’t want to believe this or accept it but need to see where this is leading if they continue to accept what’s going on and that’s why we are being shown this…

Or of course, it’s just shit and giggles and another not job conspiracy theorists wet dream from their parents back room/basement. Thanks to COVID, and the collapse of the economy, there will be many more of us and people need to switch themselves on and quick!

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Out of likes, but superb stuff. It makes absolute sense to me, but then I've had about 15 years to prepare for this and be outside of the "normal" way of life and "normal" way of being able to do stuff, so I've watched all the pieces slowly move into place. Without ever really getting a true idea of the end game, because so much of it has been open to speculation and misinformation ("oh they are doing this for X, and that for Y") to try and send us down blind alleys.

I don't pretend to have predicted or had an idea of how they were going to make this happen, but I just knew what they were capable of and where the 2010s seemed to take society into a realm that simply wasn't sustainable. I knew in my gut, I had this cloud over me, that something was going to have to change. I just never imagined they'd actually try and do it now, this fast, and get away with it up to this point.

But again, because I'd been witnessing the dumbing down and disconnection of previously intelligent and normal people into phone-addicted morons, I wasn't really surprised that there was no pushback against the PTB's blatant fakery and gaslighting.

Edited by Anti Facts Sir
  • Like 5

On 1/4/2022 at 10:36 AM, Ynot Hump said:

The ONLY thing you need to know is as soon as David Icke mentioned 5G he was deleted WORLDWIDE by (Government Propaganda Tool) mainstream media.

THAT tells you everything you need to know.

The world should have listened March 2020.

COVID19 = Mass murder by the cult owned mainstream media.

Yep, I made a post about it at the time - made several similar since - shortly after the forum was attacked and we lost all those posts and original info.

This was right as this COVID BS was getting underway...

A few months later myself suffered a house fire right on the back of posting about suspicious weather attacks and the Beirut bombing incident, which I still strongly believe was some sort of new technological weapon of some kind, perhaps a new form of small nuclear weapon but I haven't done anymore research into this tbh and it needs to be done.

COVID has kinda taken over everything, with us not knowing what's happening with it one day to the next...

The Beirut Bomb was officially the largest non-nuclear explosion in all history and it accidentally took place in Beirut... Please...

This has military intelligence written all over it and we know they have these new "high-tech Mini SMART Nuclear bombs" but has anyone in the public domain seen one go off, know what it would look like to identify these and the implications of such bombs?

I don't think so.

This incident that is officially the largest blast from a "nonnuclear bomb" - at least nothing like the devastation of a nuclear blast we have seen previously - would be a perfect candidate of investigation of these new lower scale nuclear weapons. Just my thinking anyhow...

Nuclear - New Clear Space - New World Order = Nuclear Bombs

CHINA is a global asset and so people may not understand this...

The fabrication is that they're not and creating this fictitious enemy by making them appear to be the villain of a NWO to lead people into a fight "they can't win" as they're not designed to do so. "Chasing the Dragon..."

It's of course no accident "COVID" being planted here.

Eventually, creating a war of resources to place CHINA in a hole with their backs against the wall, turn everyone on CHINA and out of such a conflict, we get the new globalist system everywhere.

It wouldn't surprise me that if the scam of COVID is in some small way "exposed" in the mainstream, what is exposed is the communist lobbying of organisations such as WHO about fraudulent data and cyber attacks etc and other groups peddling the COVID statistics as a cover.

Anyone with any sense knows there's no excuse as to how and why so many organisations can play this game and not call this out and be fooled by this type of conspiracy by CHINA. It's a conspiracy of the globalists within all their domains, but a cover could be placed here to "expose how CHINA did this".

Don't believe it for a second.

This resource war of the hunger games society is equally fictitious but it is being created and tested for in a number of ways under everything COVID which has created the perfect hysterical atmosphere to prepare for this.

Even though people with any sense know that it is all BS the * ramifications * not gratifications * 

ps excuse any previous mistakes there's ever chance I may have been drinking and sleep deprived but people should be use to typos if they read my posts 🤣 - the ramifications of their BS, the implications are real and people need to be aware of them, but if you fight for COVID you'll as easily fight CHINA and not see them as the same problem here, this fictional enemy so the New World Order can have its day in the Sun, whilst feeding us shit and leaving us in the dark...

The same type of event is likely to take place * Beirut testing ground * when we see The Hoover Dam incident as we walk through the valley of the shadow of death - Death Valley - which would have further reaching consequences by design.

Some form of tech weapon will trigger this when they're good and ready triggering this "Dark Winter" scenario...

This would be the precursor of such an event in my opinion.

Whilst this type of atmosphere Dark Winter is possible from both

Nuclear Winter - Volcanic Winter 

The precursor for this within this game foreshadowing just so happens to be a virus/pandemic based on the real world Dark Winter exercise carried out by John Hopkins in 2001, whilst since we had this "real" COVID Pandemic we have had the spell casting of this "Dark Winter" that we are "entering into" as they play these conscious entanglements games...

When the plug is pulled on the old net, we are going to see these cyber attacks to remove/lose COVID data as skilfully as the handling of state sponsored/institutional pedophilia cases by politicians and lawyers who are equally as guilty, covering their own tracks and then blaming a limited hangout to protect the corruption of the institution as a hole and deny what's actually happening as a matter of "National Security"...

Not before that data be gathered, blame China and then we see cyber attacks, which are equally blamed on China.

This is what I imagine...

👁️

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 2:34 PM, Captainlove said:

Alot of posters on this forum said there will be a full lockdown on the 27th december. but that didn't happen. Have you any proof other than cinema bookings. Just asking.

Nope just asking questions, then seeing if anything else points in these directions that anyone else may have noticed???

It all maybe psychological or from another intended purpose entirely.

It is surely no coincidence however that this anomaly is being pointed out all over the world for some reason.

Someone will have made this happen and it would be important to ask why?

Are cinemas planning on all going a holiday and if so, why?

What for?

The only thing I could think of is that either they maybe aware of something we are not or that this is psychological.

Is it so intelligence agencies can then use this point to ask these questions, they be allowed to circulate and sink the idea of "just another conspiracy theory nothing to worry about, maybe we should start censoring/banning circulators of false news more severely etc etc"

Or is this actually a cockup and evidence of hindsight being shown?

This is what is difficult to know unless you're the people behind this web of lies.

If we are not the people behind this, such is what is left open to question and debate, which is why I am here anyways...

In terms of lockdown...

We can see what's going on here and the agenda but are left to determine the dates unless we are the ones actually carrying this out and can see "the plan".

Based on these circumstances this should lead people to ask questions rather than "trust the science".

These questions lead to a predetermined plan that we are expected to believe these circumstances have only changed this way because of spontaneous information and so no planning has been in the works to facilitate what is being announced when such inevitably takes place.

We should be able to see such planning because this is an agenda and will be being prepared for.

At such a time, these people where telling everyone contradictory information, which if seen, shows deception, highlights an agenda which is the conspiracy.

Which is what I'm getting at because a lot more planning goes into these lockdowns than the public are made aware of until its casted upon them...

Big Business may get alerted to this sooner and if so, actions by them with this knowledge maybe able to show such hindsight.

Just at the start of everything COVID many big businesses all seem to have their CEO's changed? 🤔

Maybe this needs to be speculated upon...

We go back and from, no lockdown being necessary to, we are reviewing the science daily and then all of a sudden, one day we will hear another lockdown is needed, which has apparently only been determined that day because of the data, the science, why?

As say today it is said, new information has highlighted that such is needed, so we will be under lockdown from day X, when the workers of the plan would have known this a lot sooner when we was being told not to worry...

This is what us "Conspiracy Theorists" need to analyse and we only do that by asking these questions.

If we can see this, we can see we are being lied to and that such isn't based on immediate data analysed that day as we are being told, but it is part of an agenda which is being prepared for, then by such a date, inflated data goes in and a bullshit lockdown can come out right on point because this is all fraudulent based upon those behind this agenda and their whims...

If we can see and analysis such information, we can see a conspiracy exists and not just a "conspiracy theory".

It's only a theory until this happens by such a date and then it's a conspiracy and by that time, people have dismissed this was previously called a conspiracy theory and it is now accepted based upon the official rhetoric of the establishment, they'd hopefully be less likely to swallow if they can see what I'm getting at here and ask these questions whenever such does actually occur for whatever reason, we need to see this.

The date is questionable, the agenda is not. It's matter of timing and we need to see and show hindsight to that agenda that proves a conspiracy exists.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 7:03 PM, Morpheus said:

It's an IIA psychological warfare operation, that's what's at play. A video was posted earlier on the mega thread of people's heads exploding, bleeding through their eyes etc. If that's what the trigger is from 5G, then shit me, I fear we're going to be absolutely wiped out mentally from this and some people are to be left scarred for life. It's frightening prospect, this year's going to be fucked up. 

Yes, it is possible it's all a sting and then this will happen at a late date equally said to be spontaneous who knows?

But if this is the case, unless you're a coincidence theorist, people must be able to see that such was deliberately setup to turn those who ask these questions into troublemakers. The system makers don't want people who ask questions...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

D58719D2-CA8C-4D7E-AE29-0B3DE8E434E9.jpeg.3247e2b68c7dffbcc2ae55d13c9db2ca.jpeg

Boris Johnson dismisses fantastic numbers of people killed and maimed by the fake vaccines worldwide as ‘mumbo jumbo’.  

I wonder if his Nuremberg trial jury will think that

Johnson says perhaps 30% to 40% of those in hospital ‘with Covid’ are un-fake-vaxxed meaning that by his own figures 60% to 70% HAVE been fake-vaxxed. It works then?

https://davidicke.com/2022/01/07/johnson-dismisses-fantastic-numbers-of-people-killed-and-maimed-by-the-fake-vaccines-worldwide-as-mumbo-jumbo-i-wonder-if-his-nuremberg-trial-jury-will-think-that/

The Immortal - Jellyfish - Vaccine!

0ED3F13B-A73B-4F08-9E1D-796AA9AA7683.jpeg.9baea0898c316f5845a24986b27581d7.jpeg

2AA63567-6082-4E45-B1C8-E7C8D3004539.jpeg.a1a9f333b627bf4b02fe9f7d3de5a98a.jpeg

NHS frontline staff battling Omicron Covid surge struggling to cope in 'War Zone'

https://apple.news/Ah4YX9dKuQKacKdoa0TKd-Q

Psychological propaganda to enter in Military as "War Zones" need the army right?

COVID-19: Troops deployed to London hospitals as Johnson warned he can no longer be 'dismissive' about NHS staffing levels

Some 200 Armed Forces personnel are being deployed to support the NHS in London as hospitals grapple with staff shortages. Military medics will assist NHS doctors and nurses with patient care, while general duty personnel will help fill gaps caused by other absences.

https://apple.news/ATSH3rzQlRJ6NwP7xjD-p7Q

Novak Djokovic’s family accuse Australia of treating him like a criminal

https://apple.news/AchJkpADqSwu6rXz14RVAIw

^ The shift of treating of the nonvaccinated as criminals/terrorists...^

I guess the difference between the nonvaxxed and being treated like a criminal or like a terroist, depends if you're also a "Conspiracy Theorist" and not vaccinated. If you denounce all conspiracy theories and you're not vaccinated then you're just a criminal 🙄

COVID is less dangerous in an unvaccinated denouncer/denier of all conspiracy theories than it is in an unvaccinated conspiracy theorist.

Then, the consequences could be much more grave. For you and all them who you come into contact with.

Even over the internet.

As then COVID spreads like a plague like never before seen, passing conspiracy theory upon conspiracy theory, which even stops the vaccines in the vaccinated from working properly as then they stop getting more and more vaccines...

Which in turn stops them from getting a COVID passport and this being used as a way and means of controlling society for your own safety. We need saving from from ourselves!

This means if you're an unvaccinated conspiracy theorists, you're a terrorist not just a criminal.

I know it sounds stupid, but its true 😱🤪

Only the most dangerous people will understand me and this level of sarcasm.

If you understand this you're a terrorist and should go and hand yourselves in immediately.

COVID: If there is no virus, why are people dying?

D21E8F0D-3BB5-44E7-9AB0-FF0546BA0B2A.jpeg.f336de46720de29eeeb7d0da7760a722.jpeg

Yesterday, I published one of my articles explaining how the existence of SARS-CoV-2 was fabricated—when, actually, the virus doesn’t exist at all.  Naturally, people who haven’t been reading the 450 or so articles I’ve written about the pandemic fraud then ask,

So why are all these people getting sick and dying?”  

Today, I’m republishing one of my articles that answers that question:  Since the beginning of this false pandemic, I’ve been offering compelling evidence that SARS-CoV-2 doesn’t exist.  Then people ask, “So why are all these people dying?”  

I have explained that, many times, and in this article I’ll explain it again.  

First of all, the whole notion that COVID-19 is one health condition is a lie. COVID IS NOT ONE THING.  

This is both the hardest and simplest point to accept and understand.  

Don’t reject the existence of the virus and then say, “So what is THE cause of people dying?”

There is no ONE CAUSE. There is no one illness. There is no “it.”  

By far, the biggest sources of illness we are dealing with are lung conditions: called pneumonia, flu, flu-like disease, TB, other unnamed lung/respiratory problems.  THESE ARE BEING RELABELED “COVID.” It’s a repackaging scheme.

People are dying for those traditional reasons, and their deaths are being called “COVID.”  

Thus, the old is artificially made new. It’s still old.  In this wide-ranging group of people who have traditional lung conditions, by far the largest population is the elderly and frail.  They are dying in nursing homes, in hospitals, in their houses and apartments.

In addition to their lung problems, they have been suffering from a whole host of other conditions, for a long time, and they’ve been treated with toxic drugs for years.  They’re terrified that they might receive a diagnosis of “COVID,” and then they ARE given that diagnosis. THEN they’re isolated, cut off from friends and family. They give up and die.  

This is forced premature death.  

Some of these elderly and frail people are heavily sedated and put on breathing ventilators—which is a killing treatment.

In a large New York study, it was discovered that “COVID” patients over the age of 64, who were put on ventilators, died 97.2 % of the time. Staggering.  

Many of these elderly and frail people are put on antiviral drugs—e.g., remdesivir—which are highly toxic.  

Some of these elderly and frail patients are now dying from reactions to the COVID vaccine—and of course, their deaths are listed as “COVID.”  

Why else are people dying?

In many cases, it’s a simple matter of bookkeeping. They die in hospitals for a variety of reasons, and staff write “COVID death” on their files. In the US, states receive federal money based on these statistics.

https://davidicke.com/2022/01/07/covid-if-there-is-no-virus-why-are-people-dying-2/

Edited by DannyUK

11 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Nope just asking questions, then seeing if anything else points in these directions that anyone else may have noticed???

It all maybe psychological or from another intended purpose entirely.

It is surely no coincidence however that this anomaly is being pointed out all over the world for some reason.

Someone will have made this happen and it would be important to ask why?

Are cinemas planning on all going a holiday and if so, why?

What for?

The only thing I could think of is that either they maybe aware of something we are not or that this is psychological.

Is it so intelligence agencies can then use this point to ask these questions, they be allowed to circulate and sink the idea of "just another conspiracy theory nothing to worry about, maybe we should start censoring/banning circulators of false news more severely etc etc"

Or is this actually a cockup and evidence of hindsight being shown?

This is what is difficult to know unless you're the people behind this web of lies.

If we are not the people behind this, such is what is left open to question and debate, which is why I am here anyways...

In terms of lockdown...

We can see what's going on here and the agenda but are left to determine the dates unless we are the ones actually carrying this out and can see "the plan".

Based on these circumstances this should lead people to ask questions rather than "trust the science".

These questions lead to a predetermined plan that we are expected to believe these circumstances have only changed this way because of spontaneous information and so no planning has been in the works to facilitate what is being announced when such inevitably takes place.

We should be able to see such planning because this is an agenda and will be being prepared for.

At such a time, these people where telling everyone contradictory information, which if seen, shows deception, highlights an agenda which is the conspiracy.

Which is what I'm getting at because a lot more planning goes into these lockdowns than the public are made aware of until its casted upon them...

Big Business may get alerted to this sooner and if so, actions by them with this knowledge maybe able to show such hindsight.

Just at the start of everything COVID many big businesses all seem to have their CEO's changed? 🤔

Maybe this needs to be speculated upon...

We go back and from, no lockdown being necessary to, we are reviewing the science daily and then all of a sudden, one day we will hear another lockdown is needed, which has apparently only been determined that day because of the data, the science, why?

As say today it is said, new information has highlighted that such is needed, so we will be under lockdown from day X, when the workers of the plan would have known this a lot sooner when we was being told not to worry...

This is what us "Conspiracy Theorists" need to analyse and we only do that by asking these questions.

If we can see this, we can see we are being lied to and that such isn't based on immediate data analysed that day as we are being told, but it is part of an agenda which is being prepared for, then by such a date, inflated data goes in and a bullshit lockdown can come out right on point because this is all fraudulent based upon those behind this agenda and their whims...

If we can see and analysis such information, we can see a conspiracy exists and not just a "conspiracy theory".

It's only a theory until this happens by such a date and then it's a conspiracy and by that time, people have dismissed this was previously called a conspiracy theory and it is now accepted based upon the official rhetoric of the establishment, they'd hopefully be less likely to swallow if they can see what I'm getting at here and ask these questions whenever such does actually occur for whatever reason, we need to see this.

The date is questionable, the agenda is not. It's matter of timing and we need to see and show hindsight to that agenda that proves a conspiracy exists.

Thanks Danny, I really enjoy your content. keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Thanks Danny, I really enjoy your content. keep up the good work.

Thanks mate.

I can’t hear or see anything reported yet about this, apart from a campaign attacking Boris for various blunders and now people are accusing Boris of ignoring their calls for another lockdown, based on apparent “evidence” that the moronic variant - Omicron - will start to impact Britain in no less than 2 weeks if Britain doesn’t enter into another lockdown pact…

I really don’t know where they pull this BS from, or how they could anticipate the spread of a virus without openly just making it up and it being seen to be this way because they simply can make anything up whenever they want to fit in with their agenda rollout. It makes other leaders look foolish for saying contradictory statements based on how fascist they want to be and it is all designed to spread confusion and uncertainty in society. We thought it was bad with everything Brexit 🙄🥱

To me, it’s more about psychological framing, telling us to expect this or that within their given timeframe of their “predictive models” so they can then justify such a thing by such a time and have engineered the consent of the public into accepting/expecting such by such a time. Society are more likely to be willing to enter into whatever it is by this psychological invasion…

By this “framing” Boris could almost look as if he is “heroically” trying to stop another lockdown and various people are pressuring him to enforce yet another one or are going to sabotage him by exposing his various blunders, to put pressure on him to do what they want him to do etc 

I don’t believe it for a minute, he of course will just do whatever he is told yet the media very much looks like this can be interpreted.

Since not entering into another lockdown, all of his blunders are being sensationalised in the news from MP parties ignoring lockdown measures - as they all know it’s complete bullshit of course - to having his flat refurbished and funded by lobbyists so long as Boris will be in their back pocket…

This could and should be used to discredit the whole COVID campaign but instead it is being used to discredit Boris and place COVID on a pedestal because “that’s true” and it’s all these other blunders of Boris that are not credible.

If a people/person are so deeply corrupt, then they can lie about anything but that’s where the msm start branding you a conspiracy theorist for pointing this out 🥱 

Covid: Drakeford accuses Johnson of failing to protect England
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59895505

Britain got it wrong on Covid: long lockdown did more harm than good, says scientist

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/02/britain-got-it-wrong-on-covid-long-lockdown-did-more-harm-than-good-says-scientist

UK lockdown warning: Britain could face ANOTHER shutdown – Sajid Javid sounds alarm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1546697/uk-lockdown-latest-sajid-javid-uk-travel-rules-boris-johnson-covid-measures

Sajid Javid warns lifting travel curbs could lead to Covid lockdowns
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sajid-javid-warns-lifting-travel-curbs-could-lead-to-covid-lockdowns-zq7rrfrxt

Covid news — live: Fourth jab not yet needed, say UK government advisers as country records 178,250 new cases

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-cases-omicron-vaccines-latest-b1988430.htmlhttps://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-cases-omicron-vaccines-latest-b1988430.html

🥱

🐍 Politics and Terrorism 🐉 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Yup, looks like Boris is being set-up, blamed for the tsumani of moronic and alphabet fake diseases, to be replaced by an even-more-willing stooge.

20 or 30 years ago, that Drakeford creature would have been some useless fussy unpopular boss of a carpet store, getting on everyone's tits with his constant jobsworth behaviour and iniatives. Instead, this pathetic and insane fucker is somehow running Wales.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

While of course they’re playing this down or blaming foreign actors…

One type of example of this technology would be through 5G.

It really is an elephant in the living room that this isn’t even brought up as a possibility? 🤔

Turning up or down the frequency

5G and implanting everyone with something that tethers them to the SMART Grid would allow those behind this to know where someone is at any given time in reference to this 5G SMART Grid as a surveillance tool of the person as opposed to their technology wherever they may leave it, they become the device they can’t just get rid of it and they know the surveillance is in reference to them and that individuals signature.

This can allow the direction of those weapons to be imposed upon that individual, if it be by 5G or another DEW (Direct Energy Weapon).

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

F631B0F5-62CD-4CCB-A37A-07053044B26A.jpeg.4d33ca512448bddc0dc5c9fc176b99f0.jpeg

The Brain Invaders

Here's some propaganda for ya...

👑 Community Immunity - thankfully, I'm immune from the community, the mindless rabble 🙏

I'm seeing a pattern here? 🤔

Then again, I am a Conspiracy Theorist maybe it's just me...

Sell outs and Brain Invaders.

Music is being used as a cultural weapon.

It long has been used this way, but it should be blatantly obvious and never more noticeable.

I'm sure many won't want to see it, more than that they can't see something to this.

When you don't see it, this is influencing the subconscious of society, specifically targeting various groups of society...

Except from perhaps here 🤔

If ever you was wondering who all the mind control victims were hooked up to military intelligence all other the world, throughout all the msm, now we know and have a very good place to start!

Here:

2056277972_Screenshot2022-01-11at13_44_11.png.986760f625dbd760297a8579cfb1bad2.png

https://plandemicseries.com/

THE PLAN (PLANDEMIC)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vc7hcN2SzXGZ/

Edited by DannyUK