Jump to content

The End Days


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, alexa said:

 

 

And just in the days of Noah those that listened survived, I see this as no different, all we can do is say, it's not what you think it is, God Bless your Hearts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

 

 

I believe in Jesus Christ and that he'll return, but he said he's not going to return until the Paraclete arrives. When that one arrives in the world, then Jesus Christ will make himself known. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

I believe in Jesus Christ and that he'll return, but he said he's not going to return until the Paraclete arrives. When that one arrives in the world, then Jesus Christ will make himself known. 

 

 

 

Christ is already known, but did they listen with eyes to see and ears to hear, no one is coming back because no one left, do you not know this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bobb said:

 

Christ is already known, but did they listen with eyes to see and ears to hear, no one is coming back because no one left, do you not know this?

 

 

What do you mean by no one is left?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

rob

Just now, RobSS said:

"So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just..." 

 

 

And the God of this world blinds the eyes of the wicked, now who is it that is wicked, those that deceive the innocent for their own gains, or those that have the deceiver as the master!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

I only ask that people believe in the Redeemer.

 

 

And in your heart can you face the God that has been with you all your life with truthful conviction and say, my life is an open book for all to see in all it's ugliness and I am not ashamed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I only ask that all become humble before the God of life, for we are stupid in His light, we are trying to become more but held back by stupidity, if I know one thing about this God it's this, He values your honesty above all than failure.

Heaven's door is now opening, will you be there, I hope so, I want so, be so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bobb said:

 

And in your heart can you face the God that has been with you all your life with truthful conviction and say, my life is an open book for all to see in all it's ugliness and I am not ashamed!

 

I've been to hell, and am traversing Purgatory. Faith in the Redeemer leads to the grail of understanding, and Jesus Christ.

 

"No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell." Carl Jung

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

No.

 

 

 

 

Oh, okay you're Satan then, mmmmmmmm, I know who I am and I am not that snob, I am not above the throne of heaven, as dirty harry said "a man's gotta know his limitations", and I am happy with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bobb said:

 

Oh, okay you're Satan then,

 

No.

 

1 minute ago, bobb said:

 

mmmmmmmm, I know who I am and I am not that snob, I am not above the throne of heaven, as dirty harry said "a man's gotta know his limitations", and I am happy with that.

 

 

Whatever

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

No.

 

 

Whatever

 

 

 

Okay you are tepid water and Jesus spits in your face, he did so with me, difference is that when he just got out of sight I legged it down to the nearest catholic church flung open the doors and said "I have just been blessed and my shirt is soaked with Jesus spit, now what's the bidding...... oi the shirt I said not the trousers, have to be half decent when I leave", yeah made a bundle that day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bobb said:

 

Okay you are tepid water and Jesus spits in your face, he did so with me, difference is that when he just got out of sight I legged it down to the nearest catholic church flung open the doors and said "I have just been blessed and my shirt is soaked with Jesus spit, now what's the bidding...... oi the shirt I said not the trousers, have to be half decent when I leave", yeah made a bundle that day.

 

whatever

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cor, I dunno what are we gonna do robss, to get you to realise that you are more than you think you are, look goin beddy bye's now to wrestlle with that serpent of old, and if you've seen mine you'll know that's a fitting description, night night, don't let the milankovitch cycle bite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...