Is Manifesting luciferian?

atenea

There is so much about manifesting going on online... opposing theories even. Some of them saying you need to visualize the end result if you want to manifest something, but you don't need to feel it, just think it and believe it. Others say you actually need to also feel it. Some say feeling it would imply law of attraction and some manifestation adepts say that is bullshit. Neville Goddard says that feeling is the secret.

My experience tells me that, no matter what you believe or think - despite the 3D situation - even if you create your own reality, the other person's will also affects the outcome. Some manifestation people say the other person's will doesn't matter because in your reality YOU ARE THE ONLY CREATOR, the other person's thoughts, will and actions do not matter. I struggle with this, because it means we are MANIPULATING/FORCING/IGNORING the other person's free will - that's not very loving to me. Therefore it must be luciferian, or at least not coming from a place of love or God.

What are your thoughts/experiences, does Manifesting come from an evil or a good place?

• Like 1

I think that your thoughts need to be moral and then your words and actions need to be moral and then you will create a moral external life

If enough people do that then the wider world becomes more moral and life becomes better for everyone

In converse when we do the wrong thing we invite chaos into our life and our external worlds will become more chaotic. equally when lots of people do that the wider world becomes chaotic and life becomes harder for everyone

So if we want to 'attract' a better life in a better world then we need to improve how we think about things and then how we behave and in order for the wider world to improve too then we need substantial numbers of other people to be on the same journey

Most people don't give a shit about that though and just want some get rich quick scheme so that they can have a flasher car or designer clothes or some sort of other crap and that is why the world keeps getting worse and it will continue to get worse because there are not enough people looking to put in the legwork into turning that around

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

Manifestation is not evil. There would be nothing on earth without manifestation. It is how you use it that can make it evil. Desire - comes from the latin - from the stars - so true desire is more like our authentic born given desires as we came out of the stars. The question you should ask yourself prior to manifestation is on who's behalf am I wanting to manifest this? If it is for the egoic separate self - then this will most likely at some point lead to suffering - which you may call "evil". If it's authentic from the stars then it usually leads to peace - even if not fulfilled.

Stick with Goddard he is the man. I also recommend the Master Key System.

Yes the emotions matter. In your egoic state you bring forth the past, via memory (muscle, cellular and mental). The point of imagining and doing it with emotion is to create a future memory reference point. so when your brain goes into function, it references future memory rather than past memory. Thus escaping your past and ultimately stepping out of your karma.

• Like 1