Knighthood and who deserves them!

moosehead999

I woke up this morning and read Chris Whitty and Van Tam have been given Knight hoods.

This award is for someone who has dedicated their life to a passion, dream, career that is in the interest of the British people.

June Brown and Willian Roache, Dot Cotton, Ken Barlow. 40 to 50 years of being inspirations in acting on T.V.

Jimmy White, snooker player got one years ago and other several sports stars, that deserve this award or honour of British culture.

Any one from any walks of life, that has been productive and inspirational to British people should be made M.B.E. or O.B.E.

Years of hard work and dedication towards charities from so many people go un-noticed. 

Emma Radacanu I feel should deserve an honour but not at this level yet... I think she will one day and deserves one eventually if she can go onto inspire people.

What has got me mad.

Whilst Whitty has just been given a knighthood for all his lies and bullshit on the last 2 years after coming out of nowhere and claiming to be some guru of Virology. I find it and insult to the likes of Marcus Rashford who stood out for kids school meals out of his own pocket at times was given an M.B.E. just to shut him up.

When and where and why and what for has ever Chriss Whitty inspired people of the UK and Van TAM to deserve this award of M.B.E.

There knowledge I could write on the back of the award they have been given, and the lies that go with it.

It seems that an M.B.E. is just as much value as Academy awards. Its just a shitty trophy that means nothing to nobody.

I am very surprised on Gareth's stream last night Sue Cooke Crime watch.

This is one of the most credible presenters on BBC has turned to alt media..

Awakening?

The BBC should throw towel in now while they have chance.

They dish awards out to anybody who is biased.

Whitty and Van tam wont let me come on TV and show them my foi requests... 

That is Bias.

Cooke is right on Gareths live stream, Unbalanced.

But Bilderberg owns CIA and MI6 and NSA.. You open your mouth and they will just dis credit you with all the NSA data on your browsing history.

36 minutes ago, moosehead999 said:

I am very surprised on Gareth's stream last night Sue Cooke Crime watch.

This is one of the most credible presenters on BBC has turned to alt media..

Awakening?

The BBC should throw towel in now while they have chance.

They dish awards out to anybody who is biased.

Whitty and Van tam wont let me come on TV and show them my foi requests... 

That is Bias.

Cooke is right on Gareths live stream, Unbalanced.

But Bilderberg owns CIA and MI6 and NSA.. You open your mouth and they will just dis credit you with all the NSA data on your browsing history.

BBC Crimewatch presenters/researchers have probably come across a load of dirt...the Childline fraud, BBC links to paedos, all sorts of dodgy stuff. That's what got Jill Dando killed. And didn't Sue Cook's colleague - Nick Ross - say he knew some stuff a year or so back (but wouldn't say more)? He must know what's covered up as well.

At least I will now know if Sue Cook joins the "died suddenly after a short illness" brigade that she was targeted.

There are people everywhere doing things for other people and just because they feel they should. Men who say "I'm just going to fix Margaret's gate latch for her" or women who say "I'm just going to give Alf next door some of this pie". You see children keeping a watchful eye on their younger siblings or stroking the local cat. Reflex kind acts that go on everywhere, then all these A holes get knighted!! Imagine what our true history must be? Ordinary folk making the world go around. Arise Sir A hole! 😂

*Emma Raducoocoo didn’t drag herself up from the gutter to win the tennis tournament. - She was groomed for that role from Day One. - Playing tennis from three-years old. - All her life wrapped in cotton wool, practicing at an exclusive academy in Barcelona. - It’s estimated she’ll earn a £Billion (One Billion Pounds Sterling).

Sure, let’s honour the smug little bitch.

She's an elite stooge. Groomed from a young age, like Lewis Hamilton. Though he never got this much fawning and gong worship so quickly. They've been completely blatant with her. One trophy (which bizarrely pitted her against another teenage newcomer) and she's in with the Royals, doing TV ads for Xmas, getting SPOTY, getting NYHL awards.

I think its great that tony blair has been knighted because it proves to anyone out there who knows how evil tony blair is, just how evil the crown are

I've blasted the crown in my posts and hopefully now more and more people can really understand what the crown is all about

The more pedos, mass murderers and woke propagandists the crown knights the more clear things should become for everyone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I think its great that tony blair has been knighted because it proves to anyone out there who knows how evil tony blair is, just how evil the crown are

I've blasted the crown in my posts and hopefully now more and more people can really understand what the crown is all about

The more pedos, mass murderers and woke propagandists the crown knights the more clear things should become for everyone

Spot on!!