Happy New Year - Whats your/the Resolutions?

DannyUK

This years resolution...

To do everything this year, the same way as I did the last one.
Said no one - ever!
🤔
Let's try it.

See what happens 😁
Happy New Year 🥳
To "Conspiracy Theorists" only.
The rest need not apply themselves, just as they haven't been doing all this time 😎

FB_IMG_1640996311102.jpg.db3d6e8b1ab2f7cecdcea3cc9a0b1f3f.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

I'm not sure of that video. Art is not dead, and the world hasn't ended!

If anyone thinks art's dead, they're probably just sleeping!

As for resolutions for 2022, to continue discovering what has been forgotten and to seek the grail of understanding.

Stay awake everyone, don't lose hope or faith... before long, the long sleep will be over, when the Princess awakens!

Happy New Year!

Rob

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RobSS said:

I'm not sure of that video. Art is not dead, and the world hasn't ended!

If anyone thinks art's dead, they're probably just sleeping!

As for resolutions for 2022, to continue discovering what has been forgotten and to seek the grail of understanding.

Stay awake everyone, don't lose hope or faith... before long, the long sleep will be over, when the Princess awakens!

Happy New Year!

Rob

I would say so, in a way. Perhaps figuratively speaking at the moment but it’s the root of a problem and where this problem is inevitably leading if we stay on this path and continue to let this design of the COVID agenda run it’s course…

So, this needs to be identified,

In the reality of COVID, anything that’s considered the creative part of humanity, or even a creative outlet as an onlooker if you look at it, is all being reduced as not necessary, nonessential.
In the pretence of, ok, to survive, you need to do all this stuff xyz.
We can’t justify removing xyz because of human rights.

People just won’t let us - yet!
But this stuff, (anything artistic, music, dance and sports being examples) all of which is more creative, usually some form of entertainment, we can live without at least theoretically.

But, certain people will surrender almost anything to keep them and be able to participate.

Football and Drinking being perfect examples

Maybe an expert panel of scientists can inform everyone as to why they don’t need and can live without all forms of creativity 🥱

Therefore, we can do without it and it be reduced.

What is being reduced can be marginalised and if this is accepted, it can spread like a cancer through to things that previously couldn’t be reduced because of things like human rights, because people wouldn’t have allowed it.

It can become normalised by participating and accepting this as a reality in other areas such as, arts and creative outlets.
This is all psychologically designed as it is a mind warfare and a form of torture upon the human spirit/soul/psyche.

This is what I was getting at with it anyways.

That and it’s my experience that at social functions, Jack is like a conspiracy theorist talking and it being too real, too on the nose 👃 for the mainstream mindset to accept, even if they feel it, or resonate with it even on some level.

It’s uncomfortable and is why the conspiracy theorist is marginalised.

It’s peoples own insecurities which are being marginalised and externalised as the “conspiracy theorist”.

“Yes, this is a war on the collective Psyche of society.”

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

I feel like I'm on a mission and if anyone thinks I'm an outsider, I don't care what they think. Ever since I left home, in 1979, I've always existed and survived between the fibres of society. So what's going on now is completely second nature to me.

My resolution for 2022 is to keep trusting in the unbelievable and miracles, and not loose faith in my abilities.

The illuminati need to locate the Paraclete. They want to become one with it, so it becomes one of them, but in order to find the Creative force, they try to shut down astral reality. It's possible that's the real agenda behind Covid and the injections. It's a similar technique to smoking an animal out of a burrow.

In the film, the Strangers are a fallen, other-dimensional race with a hive mind. They believe John Murdoch is the culmination of their experiments. They hope he holds the key to their survival, but they're betrayed by Dr. Daniel Schreber, who uses a syringe to imprint false memories in Murdoch, memories that teach Murdoch about the Strangers and their abilities - "A lifetime of knowledge, in a single syringe".

When Murdoch awakens, he fully realises his skills and defeats the leader of the Strangers.

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, RobSS said:

My resolution for the New Year is to keep trusting in the unbelievable and miracles, and not loose faith in my abilities.

The illuminati need to locate the Paraclete. They want to become one with it, so it becomes one of them, but in order to find the Creative force, they try to shut down astral reality. It's possible that's the real agenda behind Covid and the injections. It's a similar technique to smoking an animal out of a burrow.

In the film, the Strangers are a fallen, other-dimensional race with a hive mind. They believe John Murdoch is the culmination of their experiments. They hope he holds the key to their survival, but they're betrayed by Dr. Daniel Schreber, who uses a syringe to imprint false memories in Murdoch, memories that teach Murdoch about the Strangers and their abilities - "A lifetime of knowledge, in a single syringe".

When Murdoch awakens, he fully realises his skills and defeats the leader of the Strangers.

Yes, I remember this film and have shared a few clips from it myself on the forum.

It is all very symbolic and implying certain trends of what’s going today.

People all fall asleep whilst these people make changes/alterations to their world and implant false memories/creating a false reality.

It is always nighttime…

A nightmare and a “scientist” who’s clued up with what’s going on, is working on engineering someone of the experiment world asleep, to wake up to what’s going on.

This is to then be exploited to steal his soul, so the hive mind can share his thoughts, feelings and memories as they’re only part of a swarm, hive mind collective. 
Like A.I. Desiring to become sentient, aware and have individual willpower.

This is an alien species desiring the same…

The Matrix - First One

Thirteenth Floor 

Dark City 

They Live 

Are the four films that should be watched and understood with everything of the agenda of total control, in mind.

The first two help challenge our view of reality.

The second two, what’s behind the control of reality and what they’re trying to achieve - of sorts…

1B00BB75-BD5E-4F93-8859-CFC2A4205AEE.jpeg.8596e840b37d382c8d31a9a0d5afd2dc.jpeg596BE7D6-5C44-4C83-ABBD-D1275A136B1A.jpeg.4ccee419c63c66375281d0921c7d29f0.jpeg

THE BASES PROJECT 26 SAM JENKINS HOW BLACK OPS KILLED ASCENSION

https://www.bitchute.com/video/35j8cyc92Sel/

Edited by DannyUK

8 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

It is always nighttime…

"Always winter but never Christmas" ... The strange thing is, most people don't even seem to notice! Many aspects of reality have disappeared - many people aren't noticing... it's like it's always been like this, and if you mention that things have disappeared, people look at you as if you expect them to be surprised, but they're not! It's all curiouser and curiouser, but quite exciting in some respects, but I try not to let it show.

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1

I hope to draw nearer to God as everything that hinders is stripped away. 

Twenty years ago today I wanted for absolutely nothing. 

I want that back and if it means sleeping on the streets or being incarcerated, then so be it.

The love of comfort has increasingly become the enemy of my soul.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Yes, I remember this film and have shared a few clips from it myself on the forum.

It is all very symbolic and implying certain trends of what’s going today.

People all fall asleep whilst these people make changes/alterations to their world and implant false memories/creating a false reality.

It is always nighttime…

A nightmare and a “scientist” who’s clued up with what’s going on, is working on engineering someone of the experiment world asleep, to wake up to what’s going on.

This is to then be exploited to steal his soul, so the hive mind can share his thoughts, feelings and memories as they’re only part of a swarm, hive mind collective. 
Like A.I. Desiring to become sentient, aware and have individual willpower.

This is an alien species desiring the same…

The Matrix - First One

Thirteenth Floor 

Dark City 

They Live 

Are the four films that should be watched and understood with everything of the agenda of total control, in mind.

The first two help challenge our view of reality.

The second two, what’s behind the control of reality and what they’re trying to achieve - of sorts…

1B00BB75-BD5E-4F93-8859-CFC2A4205AEE.jpeg.8596e840b37d382c8d31a9a0d5afd2dc.jpeg596BE7D6-5C44-4C83-ABBD-D1275A136B1A.jpeg.4ccee419c63c66375281d0921c7d29f0.jpeg

THE BASES PROJECT 26 SAM JENKINS HOW BLACK OPS KILLED ASCENSION

https://www.bitchute.com/video/35j8cyc92Sel/

If that Sam Jenkins book is even true, then there must be truth in project looking glass, so I am hopeful in the end they fail, miserably. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, RobSS said:

"Always winter but never Christmas" ... The strange thing is, most people don't even seem to notice! Many aspects of reality have disappeared - many people aren't noticing... it's like it's always been like this, and if you mention that things have disappeared, people look at you as if you expect them to be surprised, but they're not! It's all curiouser and curiouser, but quite exciting in some respects, but I try not to let it show.

Yes I know what you mean.
This is akin to following 9/11, so many laws and happenings that would otherwise been noticed and resisted as tyranny, was accepted in a passive manner because they where Introduced and enforced as countering the crime/terror and somehow fighting those responsible directly…

Even though it was not. It was fighting the public and those who didn’t accept this where made to feel like terrorists, not wanting to be the nail that stands out…

Then, it’s as if all those new introductions have always existed and are expected.

This was simply the justification.

The same is occurring with COVID.

COVID, also like 9/11 was drilled for just shortly before the “real event”. Same with the 7/7 bombings.

People carefully brush aside and ignore these synchronicities, these issues as if they never happened or don’t matter and without explanation, they obviously mustn’t feel the need for one and it’s because of this, they can accept the official narrative whom also bypass such exploitation and if they can, airbrush them from history.
Then, those who do bring them up are apparently “conspiracy theorists” because simply we want to know how this foresight, this foreshadowing could be possible?

People with minds are then persecuted.

Like, how could an unforeseen novel virus be predictable?

How could so many nations have spent billions on PCR tests and have them placed for testing all over the world before the “virus” occurred and known this would be useful?

This was exposed by their own leaks and then accredited to a computer glitch 🥱

It meant medical test, not limited to PCR tests.

Yeah, right.

The only reason the PCR is useful is because it was preconceived as a useful perception deception tool as part of this COVID deception, that would aid the earliest ushering in of this BS with fabricated statistics that people may not relise until it’s too late and by such a time, the changes desired could already be imposed and be in place and the damage would already be done to bring about the transformation of society…

Least we forget!

I’ll post a comment I’ve made recently…

If you’d like to understand COVID in a nutshell? 

You’re welcome.
Those who have done enough research will know, that this will save those who haven’t done enough/any research a lot of time.
Those who haven’t done enough/any research will think those who have are insane, conspiracy theorists and laugh.
The jokes on them and at their expense if only they knew it.
Duality is often ironic like that…

^ In reference to the music video below - We want your Soul ^

E24F23B4-41E5-46DA-A22B-5A07E9E0D31C.jpeg.2e4d1b48af648277119d8d7b5a07961a.jpeg

This song may as well be performed by the A.I. of  🦅 Eagle Eye 👁 - I hope people get this…
DCDA1EDB-4DB4-4338-AA95-117D2D9CA166.jpeg.6b3cc2e3445642fb6c59601ecf904613.jpeg
Angels and Demons

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I want to come through 2022 with my genome and liberty intact

i hear you.

Some things to think about 🤔

You’ll need to have confirmed your age as YT doesn’t like people watching this but I can’t find it anywhere else atm. It’s actually about 40-50 min then it repeats. This will show the chemical/big pharma attack upon soldiers and civilians to get people to do what they want. Apparently with the aim of creating the perfect soldier - super soldier. This then extends into A.I. And the use of a chip implanted in the brain 🧠 to remove pain, fear and get an individual to carry out orders etc etc you get the idea. Worth watching!

I’d say the whole series is worth watching from the reptilian/demon to the virus 🦠 situation.

But, at least watch the last two episodes of Season 2.

Millennium (TV Series 1996‑1999)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115270/

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Morpheus said:

If that Sam Jenkins book is even true, then there must be truth in project looking glass, so I am hopeful in the end they fail, miserably. 

I would say for sure, they’ve attempted this and been attempting it for a long time.

The success is in keeping people suppressed and within a lower state of consciousness, with all the chemicals and silent weapons for quiet wars etc

Not that they have been absolutely successful in doing this, otherwise it wouldn’t be necessary to continue this agenda injecting everyone and hooking them up to the SMART Grid.

The next step is Transhumanism, the war upon the chakra system and the irradiation of heart is designed to do this.

So those behind this can become “God” of this artificial sub reality.

288201E8-2739-4063-8E17-87787E2C6B89.jpeg.4351677c36b41d76536755672deb5fe3.jpeg

https://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/james_casbolt/james_casbolt.html

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Saved said:

I hope to draw nearer to God as everything that hinders is stripped away. 

Twenty years ago today I wanted for absolutely nothing. 

I want that back and if it means sleeping on the streets or being incarcerated, then so be it.

The love of comfort has increasingly become the enemy of my soul.

It is the enemy of many souls…

On 1/2/2022 at 11:24 PM, TetraG said:

Refreshing & Re-energizing the Troops (us!.. Lol)... With Time Team Tony Robinson... 😁👍

Interesting video, I may watch more of this Timeline series…  

73F10589-E037-4B19-99FA-AD3E3AFAA724.jpeg.0766ebe30c5558e74d9c079655555c02.jpeg

🔁 History has a funny way of repeating itself doesn’t it 🌀

Royalty advisers done well out of the Black Death - Rothschild Agents Start out as Royal Advisors and become their “Bank Managers” usually to overcome the debt 💸 of War, which they then TAX the poor to payback and create a stage for population control…

It makes you wonder did Black Death begin by making up the idea of Black Death before it actually existed to then poison ☠️ and kill off half the population of Europe?

Then when they did, this became known as Black Death as we know it and the same type of trickery and skullduggery occurred, alongside Warfare to kill off the “surplus population of peasants/useless eaters?

Now, it’s half the population of the world - at least - if they can get away with it.

365A8149-B77A-40B9-919C-379B848B9E51.jpeg.3959556548ccec90b6f9e71082ae0309.jpeg

“Computer Prediction” - Club of Rome

Billy Goat 🐐 Gates - Blocking out the Sun 🌞 

What tax are we to expect is coming our way? 🤔

Obviously it can be considered in part by way of the furlough…

Unless these people have learnt from their mistakes and while creating an atmosphere for revolution, they offer the solution so they will more likely accept it as the easy “alternative” to the despair of the hunger games society, offered up out of the mess that has deliberately been created?

Then, we have the social credit system to subdue any uprising and revolution so people don’t see what’s happening!

That Social Credit System will be connected to this SMART Grid as part of this 5G infrastructure being introduced…

We have, Anti-Globalist Protestors today”

44B859DA-5940-44F2-9EC2-37844E03027A.jpeg.6c47a47107017183c449052324554b27.jpeg

Why didn’t people snap sooner?

We should ask the same again about what’s going on now…?

War tax

Pole tax 

Black Death 

Commissioners sexual assaulting their Women

… The last straw …

Do people need to see politicians actually fucking their wives to see that we are all being fucked by them anyway? 🤔

03D2C712-2F24-4160-ADD8-35277B5163E1.jpeg.1129610111a01e6c73899f7614362ddd.jpeg
C8C12924-23FD-4CDC-B90F-3155132AD1FA.jpeg.5e29e2a37b9795e449fd212fbbbe56b6.jpegE60B6178-FBF2-42A2-B8DC-DE72E760CB26.jpeg.283f040f953e644c3b7bd22d4e931d37.jpeg

We Need Bakers and Butchers!

26B14167-8B12-49D8-88DB-89286BFA165D.jpeg.ac061e86dfc300902d0c931cab9258e5.jpeg

Is this even why today, the msm reality tv paints Essex as a bunch of mindless brain dead idiot/zombies already hooked up to 5G/SMART Grid?

Or maybe it’s just me that thinks/sees that 🤔😆 at least in terms of the media portrayal…

I would suggest it’s a psychological war based upon the past and a form of suppression.

People could rule themselves. 

Accept the law should it be ordained.

Self governance was the revolution!

Today, they read and obey contractual laws everywhere and believe it be “because it’s the law”.
People have been watching too much “
reality TV” telling them what to do and stereotyping people of “what not to do” so people would psychologically want to disassociate with such attitudes or mindsets…

They'd by default, automatically want to socially distance themselves from such ideals/ideas and peoples.

This is the aim of the mind invaders and why a people who have had their perceptions crafted by these mind invaders, can’t see that those perceptions aren’t their own, but they’re that of a spell, a hypnotic trance that has been crafted!

Human Rights - being trampled on and altered today… Enter Transhumanism 

685A3F87-C964-4DD2-BAFD-82439F378C3E.jpeg.5d25690b617d39f3a9175b52132d50e2.jpegB0769E5D-EA4A-4834-B118-46B47FFE5F9C.jpeg.7a7951986a14cfca5955eccba49a8ade.jpeg

The One Law

Do what you like, so long as you don’t impose it on anyone else!

Refuseniks - Revolutionaries 

BF8C476F-DF3B-42E4-8837-C3DB4D098460.jpeg.7b92b4b52c16b4089eb930e1d0e6c559.jpeg

🌈

1EE19179-362E-4EAB-8791-DA78F88FCEDE.jpeg.59e367b344f4f5d73031ef1ef8ca46e4.jpeg

Tony Robinson - Robin Hood

“Timeline” 2003

Down in the Park

Romanticism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanticism

52679949-6753-41F6-93F9-F81F992A99C2.jpeg.651fc5131e1500851caf91e1fdfdcb4c.jpeg

“Zero” Point

Edited by DannyUK

• 11 months later...

Something I written last year…

499-E7-B4-D-0-DAB-4-EC9-BB76-E7976011-BCg

🎄Merry Christmas Everyone! 🤶 

Don't let the bastards grind you down 🪓

Everything to do with the "V" is a scam and designed to destory your spirit, designed to place you within bowel, base root consciousness, the lower chakras and within chronic frustration, stress and looking over your shoulder, or else a wide eyed 👁 mind controlled zombie idiot.

The "V" itself is designed to block higher states of consciousness, the war of the seven seals. 

2-EEBE353-8-F8-C-4-DAD-AD1-A-6185-E88-CB

94075-DEC-0-BD2-499-B-A0-AD-9-E420-A08-B

This is all psychological deception, design, scripted.
Don't comply with it, much worse is planned to come. 
"The Hunger Games Society" - limit and rationing of resources. 
Comply or die - you're denied resource access, comply or starve - survival of the sickest.
Don't keep pushing back the line in the sand, that's how tyranny takes hold but some people will only wait until then, when it's too late to see and admit what exists and state what's actually occurring and will remain in denial suggesting "Conspiracy Theory" until this time next week or next year, it's accepted as truth, as if its always been accepted as truth "that everyone knows that" as if it was never denied as a "Conspiracy Theory" this time last week or last year...

Anywhere that pushes fascism "V" nonsense just don't do it if you can't do it without participation in fascism, you can't do it without complying with things that are questionable to your intelligence, they simply don't make sense, to do the things you've always done without having to participate in complete and utter lunacy! 🌙 
This is a sick and crazy society.
If enough people say no it can't be enforced, but enough people have to not be sick and psychologically damaged/weak because of being exposed to this type of warfare.

Nothing is being targeted more at the moment, than anything considered entertainment, R&R.
This is being considered as not important, as not an essential part of life or daily living.
That, if you want to participate in this, you have to comply and so people will "go with it without it" without appearing impacted, until this seeps into all aspects of life by becoming normalised if you're expected to do anything considered "normal" by "having a life"...

This is for a reason to stress everyone out if you have balls, brains and a backbone to see and speak this and not just comply so you can have some form of "escapism". 
This mentality of "escapism" is being designed to trap you and have you building your own prison.

0543-D015-1-E2-C-40-EA-8-CDF-14575-C545-

Virtue Signalling morons, complete and utter prats of the "robot radicals" attempt to make compliance a virtue and noncompliance a sin. 
To have people participating with any amount of nonsense, simply for an easy life.

This is psychological warfare!
(This is a new religion and it is, psychological fascism!)

It's spiritual warfare, it's designed to destory and dominate people's spirit until they're turned into something that is no longer human...
Anyone who can't see this are completely in a chosen state of ignorance because this state benefits or comforts them in some way, they are in denial, p!ss!ng into the wind, carrying out lateral flow tests or shoving things up their nose until they tickle their own brains. 

Who knows, maybe they're testing if or not they actually have one 🧠

DBA128-F4-DA34-4-E2-C-815-E-CE1487-BE807

Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animals!

Edited by DannyUK

’Happy winter solstice everyone ❤️🙏🕉🌟

This celebration, like most, is astrological. 

The magic/energy/power of God is there in the magnificence of the sun and stars. 

Helios Biblos = Greek, meaning Sun Book = derivation of the word Bible (or Bi-Baal though there is 2 Gods. Bi-Baals). 

Sun is the ‘Son’. 

The sun "dies" for three days during the winter solstice, when it stops in its movement south, to be born again or resurrected on December 25th, when it resumes its movement north.

In some areas, the calendar originally began in the constellation of Virgo, and the sun would therefore be "born of a Virgin”. 

The sun/son is the "Light of the World”. 

The sun/son "cometh on clouds, and every eye shall see him”. 

The sun/son rising in the morning is the "Savior of mankind."

The sun/son wears a corona, "crown of thorns" or halo.

The sun/son "walks on water”. 

The sun's/son's "followers," "helpers" or "disciples" are the 12 months and the 12 signs of the zodiac (zodiac-zoo-animals) or constellations, through which the sun must pass.

The sun/son enters into each sign of the zodiac at 30°; hence, the "Sun of God" begins his ministry at "age".

The sun/son is hung on a cross or "crucified," which represents its passing through the equinoxes, the vernal equinox being Easter, at which time it is then resurrected’. 

WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE, HAVE AN AMAZING FESTIVE SEASON ✨❤️

Stolen

90434825-18-D4-4706-A65-D-FF51-E4075835.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Something I written last year…

499-E7-B4-D-0-DAB-4-EC9-BB76-E7976011-BCg

🎄Merry Christmas Everyone! 🤶 

Don't let the bastards grind you down 🪓

Everything to do with the "V" is a scam and designed to destory your spirit, designed to place you within bowel, base root consciousness, the lower chakras and within chronic frustration, stress and looking over your shoulder, or else a wide eyed 👁 mind controlled zombie idiot.

The "V" itself is designed to block higher states of consciousness, the war of the seven seals. 

2-EEBE353-8-F8-C-4-DAD-AD1-A-6185-E88-CB

94075-DEC-0-BD2-499-B-A0-AD-9-E420-A08-B

This is all psychological deception, design, scripted.
Don't comply with it, much worse is planned to come. 
"The Hunger Games Society" - limit and rationing of resources. 
Comply or die - you're denied resource access, comply or starve - survival of the sickest.
Don't keep pushing back the line in the sand, that's how tyranny takes hold but some people will only wait until then, when it's too late to see and admit what exists and state what's actually occurring and will remain in denial suggesting "Conspiracy Theory" until this time next week or next year, it's accepted as truth, as if its always been accepted as truth "that everyone knows that" as if it was never denied as a "Conspiracy Theory" this time last week or last year...

Anywhere that pushes fascism "V" nonsense just don't do it if you can't do it without participation in fascism, you can't do it without complying with things that are questionable to your intelligence, they simply don't make sense, to do the things you've always done without having to participate in complete and utter lunacy! 🌙 
This is a sick and crazy society.
If enough people say no it can't be enforced, but enough people have to not be sick and psychologically damaged/weak because of being exposed to this type of warfare.

Nothing is being targeted more at the moment, than anything considered entertainment, R&R.
This is being considered as not important, as not an essential part of life or daily living.
That, if you want to participate in this, you have to comply and so people will "go with it without it" without appearing impacted, until this seeps into all aspects of life by becoming normalised if you're expected to do anything considered "normal" by "having a life"...

This is for a reason to stress everyone out if you have balls, brains and a backbone to see and speak this and not just comply so you can have some form of "escapism". 
This mentality of "escapism" is being designed to trap you and have you building your own prison.

0543-D015-1-E2-C-40-EA-8-CDF-14575-C545-

Virtue Signalling morons, complete and utter prats of the "robot radicals" attempt to make compliance a virtue and noncompliance a sin. 
To have people participating with any amount of nonsense, simply for an easy life.

This is psychological warfare!
(This is a new religion and it is, psychological fascism!)

It's spiritual warfare, it's designed to destory and dominate people's spirit until they're turned into something that is no longer human...
Anyone who can't see this are completely in a chosen state of ignorance because this state benefits or comforts them in some way, they are in denial, p!ss!ng into the wind, carrying out lateral flow tests or shoving things up their nose until they tickle their own brains. 

Who knows, maybe they're testing if or not they actually have one 🧠

DBA128-F4-DA34-4-E2-C-815-E-CE1487-BE807

Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animals!

Creator of Rudolph.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_L._May#Early_life

"The most popular Christmas song, after all, is White Christmas, written by Jewish songwriter Irving Berlin and described by author Philip Roth as a song that “de-Christs” Christmas and “turns it into a holiday about snow."

https://web.archive.org/web/20221218191315/https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/2012-12-10/ty-article/.premium/chemi-shalev-bar-refaelis-chrismukkah/0000017f-ef02-d0f7-a9ff-efc7ef260000

• Like 1

On 12/25/2022 at 6:52 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Creator of Rudolph.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_L._May#Early_life

"The most popular Christmas song, after all, is White Christmas, written by Jewish songwriter Irving Berlin and described by author Philip Roth as a song that “de-Christs” Christmas and “turns it into a holiday about snow."

https://web.archive.org/web/20221218191315/https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/2012-12-10/ty-article/.premium/chemi-shalev-bar-refaelis-chrismukkah/0000017f-ef02-d0f7-a9ff-efc7ef260000

Could you be trying to say we’re being culturally invaded through psychological manipulators/engineers instigating a subconscious platform within the human psyche, through institutions like The Frankfurt School, Tavistock Institute and Common Purpose and the like?

Just as Adolf Hitler and genuine national socialists claimed, not those double agents of globalisation, most of which where picked up later on and easily transitioned, whilst those who were genuine received the rope, who cared not a jot for the nationalist cause but sought to use it to engineer a Zionist agenda within Palestine for their global power mongers, doing their bidding?

Which now can be seen as a window upon the satanic powers manipulating global politics wherever this agenda finds itself. Those with eyes to see…

* Orion Blinded * 

If so, I’d have to agree with you.

But I don’t know. That might not be what you’re saying?

Jimi Hendrix If Six Was Nine - Big Political Ego Scene - Phantom Self

Israel in Palestine

https://sendvid.com/pg8ibcoe

TGSNTtvPart04

https://sendvid.com/caz18mn6

Adolf Hitler Against New World Order

https://sendvid.com/8v42svqt

Operation Winter Storm

Operation Dark Winter

"Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse"

White Christmas 

Just like the Movies