How the David Icke forum looked in 2007

RobSS

3 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

Who can remember dark eternal from the old forum. He had people going that he really was part of the illuminate. 

I think something possibly was going on with him....he may indeed have had Illuminati family.... there's another member here on the forum who I suspect has Illuminati family connections but I won't say who.

There was another member called Perfect One who definitely got mixed up with the Illuminati through he husband...but the mods of the time worked together to get her banned.....Either because they didn't like seeing other people in the spotlight or because they had order to 'shut-it-down' who knows.... There was definitely an OTO cult thing going on in high places here for a bit though.

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I still miss steppwear. Depressing bastard. But funny. 

His video about how to keep sunlight out of your house so you didn't know whether it was day or night was manically humorous.. he really was a character.

Also remember his collection of incandescent light-bulbs...... he had stashed away hundreds...

Miss that Anders guy too....... he was a guy who had lived a dozen lives and knew all the secrets....  

• Like 2

Anyone remember Moral Man?

He was a Christian who didn't like homosexuals, and he wrote these academic level blog posts on the things homosexuals get up to.... but he can only have found out about it all by going to gay websites and writing everything down....

I never laughed so much in my laugh as reading Moral Man's posts where he had this academic level of English, like a research paper or something, then quoting all these passages of 'gay chat' and different sexual activities of gay men, and being appalled by it all, but always remorselessly formal as if's writing for a PHD or something.

12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

His video about how to keep sunlight out of your house so you didn't know whether it was day or night was manically humorous.. he really was a character.

Also remember his collection of incandescent light-bulbs...... he had stashed away hundreds...

Miss that Anders guy too....... he was a guy who had lived a dozen lives and knew all the secrets....  

I learned so much from Anders - he gave so much to the forum, to anyone who offered to help with research. No doubt taht the bastards took him out.

I first joined the David Icke forum in 1999, and there were only a total of about 4 or 5 members and about 15 threads, there only being one general section, others! Posts were few and far between. Things didn't really pick up pace until 2001 with  9/ll, which really started to get people interested the subject.

Another catalyst that brought a lot of people to the forum were the London bombings, on 7th July 2005. I remember when TS joined the forum, then, as EP. He has changed a lot since.

Very few posters have remained active from the beginning through to current times. People have came and gone.

On 1/1/2022 at 2:47 PM, RobSS said:

Astral reality was created in accordance with the Kabbalah, which was a divinely ordained through the Logos. In other words, the integral structure of astral reality and our reality system was always sound, just as God intended, but then the fallen angels created another reality over that, and it's that reality which they're now closing down. As they close down that reality, they also hope it will destroy the Kabbalah. They demonstrated that symbolically with their attack on the two towers: 

Hmm... I have to agree but I am confused. Astral reality is a consequence of the Logos, yes, I am coincidentally reading "The Tree of Life - a study in Magic", by Israel Regardie. But how can the Astral be destroyed? by definition, it cannot. In the Astral lies EVERYTHING that we think, it generates there, it reflects there and it manifests there, it's the origin, the end and the sustainance of our thoughts/dreams/subconscious/intuition, and more importantly, it's the place where our material reality deflects and reflects. If the Astral is destroyed... we become pure automats. We become void of intuition, creativity, etc. Which 'other reality' have the fallen angels created?

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, atenea said:

Hmm... I have to agree but I am confused. Astral reality is a consequence of the Logos, yes, I am coincidentally reading "The Tree of Life - a study in Magic", by Israel Regardie. But how can the Astral be destroyed? by definition, it cannot. In the Astral lies EVERYTHING that we think, it generates there, it reflects there and it manifests there, it's the origin, the end and the sustainance of our thoughts/dreams/subconscious/intuition, and more importantly, it's the place where our material reality deflects and reflects. If the Astral is destroyed... we become pure automats. We become void of intuition, creativity, etc. Which 'other reality' have the fallen angels created?

I agree with what you've written and apologise for not being clearer. I didn't say astral reality was being destroyed. Fallen angels have created a false reality within astral reality. That reality isn't being destroyed either. The word I used was closing down. It's that reality which our rulers are connected to and that's why they're floundering. In creating chaos, the Fallen angels want our connection with the Logos destroyed. They've no respect for the Kabbalah. They've even used it to lead men astray, who in turn use the Kabbalah to create our prison planet. Hope that's a bit clearer!

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RobSS said:

I first joined the David Icke forum in 1999, and there were only a total of about 4 or 5 members and about 15 threads, there only being one general section, others! Posts were few and far between. Things didn't really pick up pace until 2001 with  9/ll, which really started to get people interested the subject.

Another catalyst that brought a lot of people to the forum were the London bombings, on 7th July 2005. I remember when TS joined the forum, then, as EP. He has changed a lot since.

Very few posters have remained active from the beginning through to current times. People have came and gone.

I joined the forum in 2008, and then I un-joined after 2-3 years because I got scared. I was waking up and super-excited telling all my friends and family about the truth and nobody wanted to believe me, they thought I was going mad and it was affecting me badly, so I left. There was someone interesting I recall who claimed to be an 'insider' of an elite family, and he had posted an account of answers to questions people asked him on another site:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?page=23&topic=3&message=161085&mpage=1&showdate=9/24/05

I saved the pdf but we're not allowed to attach .pdf documents, so I'll post here some screenshots of some of the questions/answers.

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 22.21.21.png

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 22.21.33.png

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 22.21.42.png

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I agree with what you've written and apologise for not being clearer. I didn't say astral reality was being destroyed. Fallen angels have created a false reality within astral reality. That reality isn't being destroyed either. The word I used was closing down. It's that reality which our rulers are connected to and that's why they're floundering. In creating chaos, the Fallen angels want our connection with the Logos destroyed. They've no respect for the Kabbalah. They've even used it to lead men astray, who in turn use the Kabbalah to create our prison planet. Hope that's a bit clearer!

Ahhh... gotcha, yes that makes sense, thanks for clarifying! I see what you mean :)

3 minutes ago, atenea said:

I joined the forum in 2008, and then I un-joined after 2-3 years because I got scared. I was waking up and super-excited telling all my friends and family about the truth and nobody wanted to believe me, they thought I was going mad and it was affecting me badly, so I left. There was someone interesting I recall who claimed to be an 'insider' of an elite family, and he had posted an account of answers to questions people asked him on another site:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?page=23&topic=3&message=161085&mpage=1&showdate=9/24/05

I saved the pdf but we're not allowed to attach .pdf documents, so I'll post here some screenshots of some of the questions/answers.

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 22.21.21.png

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 22.21.33.png

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 22.21.42.png

I remember that poster and that post. From what I remember, the poster wasn't very conversational, so I wondered if someone had copied it from an original source and copied and pasted it on to the DI forum?

Do you remember a poster called "zsymon"? She submitted 100's and 100's of posts about her experiences in astral reality. The thread must have run into over 90 pages.. I think she was disabled and used astral reality as a means of escapism from ordinary reality.

13 hours ago, RobSS said:

I remember that poster and that post. From what I remember, the poster wasn't very conversational, so I wondered if someone had copied it from an original source and copied and pasted it on to the DI forum?

Do you remember a poster called "zsymon"? She submitted 100's and 100's of posts about her experiences in astral reality. The thread must have run into over 90 pages.. I think she was disabled and used astral reality as a means of escapism from ordinary reality.

Could be, yes.

I don't remember zsymon. I wish they were back, those people :)

Has anyone got a copy of he old forum? I remember I got lambasted after creating a thread about how get rid of pikeys who decided to park up for a weekend on the park opposite. All I could hear was their generators and dogs barking app night. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Has anyone got a copy of he old forum? I remember I got lambasted after creating a thread about how get rid of pikeys who decided to park up for a weekend on the park opposite. All I could hear was their generators and dogs barking app night. 

A few years ago, there was a big brouhaha in the tranquil seaside town of Cromer, Norfolk, which became popular in the Victorian period. About 100 travellers took over the town. Pubs, shops and restaurants had to close, as there were reports of rape, theft and assault. The town went into 'lawless lockdown'. The manager of the local cinema switched the outside lights off, so as not to attract unwanted attention. The rozzers were heavily criticised for not being prepared and having enough resources, even though they'd received reports of "disturbances" in Lowestoft, and that a group of travellers were heading for the county. The plod even ignored public concern on social media. The end result was that the heat didn't have enough resources to deal with the situation. Busies who arrived at the scene found themselves heavily outnumbered and were unable to take positive action. The long arm of the law embarrassingly put out a tweet referring to the disorder as 'low-level'". In a review of what happened, Babylon said they'd learned a lesson, and that they'd truly come to understand the power of social media.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RobSS said:

Ooh, that sounds interesting!! 

I hope she joins the forum again. I'm always interested in these things.

Jurgen Ziewe has great books on his experiences in the astral realm. 

Would be great to get the above thread back, I bet she had some wonderful stories to tell.

On 1/2/2022 at 9:00 AM, Truthspoon said:

I think something possibly was going on with him....he may indeed have had Illuminati family.... there's another member here on the forum who I suspect has Illuminati family connections but I won't say who.

Jason Blaha  was dark eternal exposed long time ago

https://truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/66838-dark-eternal-aka-jason-blaha.html

On 1/2/2022 at 12:47 PM, Fluke said:

I still miss steppwear. Depressing bastard. But funny. 

He died many year's ago was discussed on forum can't remember the details but can remember his video about his dirty cooker lol 

11 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

Jason Blaha  was dark eternal exposed long time ago

https://truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/66838-dark-eternal-aka-jason-blaha.html

Being a nutjob doesn't exclude you from being Illuminati.....if anything it makes it even likelier.

It is perfectly possible for instance for a member of the Illuminati to see another person 'shapeshift' into a lizard because Illuminati people are basically schizophrenic to various degrees, thus such hallucinations or 'astral images' as the Roscrucians call them, are common.

Did you think the Illuminati were sane?

You need to reassess your idea of what the Illuminati really are... Illumination for instance, the apotheosis of their degree and rituals is basically induced schizophrenia...this also explains the child abuse they get up to, because this also helps induce schizophrenia in later life.....

I've seen these people at close quarters...I know what they're like.... All of them are scarcely hanging on to reality.

Edited by Truthspoon

21 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Remember that freemason ''Grandmaster'?  He was always saying how nice Savile was, and denying he had anything to do with paedophilia,  and always commended his 'charity' work.  Steppewar is much missed. RIP.

I waged a one-man war with that Mason filth for possibly a couple of years.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 4:14 PM, Fluke said:

I was posting as early as 2006 and thats how i remember it too grumpy. 

Anyways times change no point dwelling on it. Forums are not what they used to be. 

How did you come across the forum?

• 4 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 11:50 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

I remember Edelweiss Pirate! So many characters back then.

Does anyone remember 'Lime Lady' & 'Tiswas' back in 2001/2 ? I believe Lime Lady was a Mod at the time & Tiswas was the biggest troll to have walked the forum. 🤣