Racism against black people is stil a reality

RobSS

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

So what's you're solution, apart from complaining?

well in defence of 'complaining' consider that i am one person in a population of about 70 million people. How many people are out there on the internet 'complaining' about all the things that i speak about?

Not that many even though many people would probably agree with much of what i say

Now imagine if MILLIONS of people FLOODED he internet and the offline spaces with these complaints so that it became a cacophany. Do you think the cabal could continue getting away with all they are getting away with?

No chance

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

i'm not just complaining on a forum

the MASS immigration aspect is only one of MANY aspects of the conspiracy that i talk about. It got talked about a lot more in the wake of the migrant crisis and it is going to get talked about a lot more now as people can see that this post brexit tory government is still carrying on all of the globalist agendas of the EU and that migrants are being ferried over the english channel using border force boats and RNLI boats

But i talk about many solutions which are things that people of all skin colours can engage with

in terms of solutions to the MASS immigration issue its more that i am making an appeal to common sense to people of all skin colours in that if it continues certain things are going to happen in our reality which the cabal intend to happen and we all need to ask ourselves if that is really what we want to see happen?

All sounds very well intentioned, but it's a bit vague and I think there are different kinds of related issues that are more important, but thanks for the reply.

well in defence of 'complaining' consider that i am one person in a population of about 70 million people. How many people are out there on the internet 'complaining' about all the things that i speak about?

Not that many even though many people would probably agree with much of what i say

Now imagine if MILLIONS of people FLOODED he internet and the offline spaces with these complaints so that it became a cacophany. Do you think the cabal could continue getting away with all they are getting away with?

No chance

I used to think like that when I was very young. I admire your idealism.

Just now, RobSS said:

All sounds very well intentioned, but it's a bit vague and I think there are different kinds of related issues that are more important, but thanks for the reply.

well its all going to come into sharper and sharper focus for people as time moves forward

but by then i'll be speaking about the next thing that will be about to happen and those people who argued with me now and said i was 'crazy' will be right back to doing the same again about my next predictions

that's been the pattern for over a decade now and i don't see it changing

Just now, Macnamara said:

well its all going to come into sharper and sharper focus for people as time moves forward

but by then i'll be speaking about the next thing that will be about to happen and those people who argued with me now and said i was 'crazy' will be right back to doing the same again about my next predictions

that's been the pattern for over a decade now and i don't see it changing

You've got your vision and I have mine, which is to return the Holy Spear to the Grail.

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I used to think like that when I was very young. I admire your idealism.

lol oh i didn't say that i think it will happen!

i don't think it will happen. I think the train is going to crash into a brick wall

what i'm saying is that i AM doing MY bit in what could prevent that from happening if everyone else did the same....but they won't so buckle up!

Edited by Macnamara

I want all creeds, all races to have the chance to live the best life they have the chance to live. I just happen to believe that's usually within cultures and societies where their kind, their peers, are the traditional majority and thus the chances of discrimination, marginalisation and trouble fitting in are reduced.

To me, the idea that black people are going to get a better life in some inner city shit-hole or in the 5G-flooded streets of Croydon, is simply absurd. That destroying the English way of life, good and bad, is somehow okay and that the English people already here would not be unhappy about millions of random foreigners coming in, and the strain on services, housing, schooling and transport that it has inevitably caused. 

I grew up seeing the likes of Hounslow, Southall and areas of London being turned into "multicultural" ghettos. It was not beautiful. It was not wonderful. Things were not better for it. I saw my schools paralyzed by fear of "racism" and some Asian kids taking full advantage of it, in their twisted ways. We stopped simply learning our sums and writing essays, and mucking about. We started being lectured sternly about allegations of kids being called bad names. Nevermind the kids with glasses, or being ginger, or not being sporty, or girls from poor homes being called smelly and retard. No, the only thing to get the teachers and heads into a tizz was the race card. And this was early 80s.

Anyway. The elite want to destroy variety, their want to turn culture into one big beige blob that's controlled and miserable and constantly at loggerheads with themselves. They hate beauty, they hate tradition. They want all of us on this planet to be in a state of division, of clashes in every possible way from racial to ideological to religious to what party we might vote for.

lol oh i didn't say that i think it will happen!

i don't think it will happen. I think the train is going to crash into a brick wall

what i'm saying is that i AM doing MY bit in what could prevent that from happening if everyone else did the same....but they won't

Carrying the burden for humanity is a huge undertaking if you don't have a clear and specific idea how you can alleviate that burden, which is why i recommend working on things you can change that are within your abilities. One has to learn to walk before one can run.

I agree the system will crash but somehow we'll get through and a Way will be found as things unfold. I trust in God's plan.

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I grew up seeing the likes of Hounslow, Southall and areas of London being turned into "multicultural" ghettos. It was not beautiful. It was not wonderful. Things were not better for it.

stop! you'll ruin robbs beautiful dream of changing britain

London's teenage murder toll hits shameful record high as boy, 16, is stabbed to death in Hillingdon making him the capital's 30th young homicide in 2021

52413035-10358203-image-a-63_16409660477

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10358203/Londons-teenage-murder-toll-hits-shameful-record-high-boy-16-stabbed-death-Hillingdon.html

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I trust in God's plan.

weren't we given FREE WILL so that we would determine our own fate through whether or not we lived in accordance with natural law? ie through RIGHT ACTION and not through self delusion....

so you are hoping for the cavalry to ride in at the last minute and save us?

i wonder how many russian christians hoped for the same as they were dragged off to die in gulags by the jewish bolsheviks?

but maybe you feel you are different and beyond such terrible things?

Edited by Macnamara

We had a black family down our street. I loved them. The boy was a super kid, though neurotic as hell. His sister was so cute and funny, I was always fond of playing with them in the street and the odd time we were allowed in by their strict parents. Their mum made the most amazing curry, which I can still smell to this day when I think about it.

But were they happy where they were, in 70s England? Hardly anyone else in the street talked to them or welcomed them much, and they kept to themselves mostly. I know the boy really wanted to go back home, and I think they did eventually. 

Not a textbook case, and I don't think they wanted for money all that much, so not your typical Croydon-in-2021 family.

6 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I want all creeds, all races to have the chance to live the best life they have the chance to live. I just happen to believe that's usually within cultures and societies where their kind, their peers, are the traditional majority and thus the chances of discrimination, marginalisation and trouble fitting in are reduced.

To me, the idea that black people are going to get a better life in some inner city shit-hole or in the 5G-flooded streets of Croydon, is simply absurd. That destroying the English way of life, good and bad, is somehow okay and that the English people already here would not be unhappy about millions of random foreigners coming in, and the strain on services, housing, schooling and transport that it has inevitably caused. 

I grew up seeing the likes of Hounslow, Southall and areas of London being turned into "multicultural" ghettos. It was not beautiful. It was not wonderful. Things were not better for it. I saw my schools paralyzed by fear of "racism" and some Asian kids taking full advantage of it, in their twisted ways. We stopped simply learning our sums and writing essays, and mucking about. We started being lectured sternly about allegations of kids being called bad names. Nevermind the kids with glasses, or being ginger, or not being sporty, or girls from poor homes being called smelly and retard. No, the only thing to get the teachers and heads into a tizz was the race card. And this was early 80s.

Anyway. The elite want to destroy variety, their want to turn culture into one big beige blob that's controlled and miserable and constantly at loggerheads with themselves. They hate beauty, they hate tradition. They want all of us on this planet to be in a state of division, of clashes in every possible way from racial to ideological to religious to what party we might vote for.

I hope I'm making a contribution to countering a lot of the things you mention. I'm involved with an opera company and give concerts, for example, encouraging other musicians to create variety in life, which I think you mentioned, and I try to communicate the wonder of life.

If everyone did something to make their street or neighbourhood more creative, the country would be a much better place to live in. Doing something is much better than watching TV and complaining all day, and eating fast food, so health and fitness is another positive area for development.

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

We had a black family down our street. I loved them. The boy was a super kid, though neurotic as hell.

just one quick post...then i'll go

who knows what kind of mental strain it puts on a child being in that situation

likewise who knows what mental strain it will put on kids of all ethnicities growing up in multicultural ghettos

equally who knows what mental strain it will put on white kids to be turned into a despised minority in their own ancestral lands

Just now, Macnamara said:

Well i need to get some sleep, so good night gents. Will catch up with you later

LOL you off then, Jews Bolshevism, the third Reich, Communists, Blacks, any new ones tomorrow? 

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

stop! you'll ruin robbs beautiful dream of changing britain

London's teenage murder toll hits shameful record high as boy, 16, is stabbed to death in Hillingdon making him the capital's 30th young homicide in 2021

52413035-10358203-image-a-63_16409660477

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10358203/Londons-teenage-murder-toll-hits-shameful-record-high-boy-16-stabbed-death-Hillingdon.html

This is just copy-and-paste complaining.

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

just one quick post...then i'll go

who knows what kind of mental strain it puts on a child being in that situation

likewise who knows what mental strain it will put on kids of all ethnicities growing up in multicultural ghettos

equally who knows what mental strain it will put on white kids to be turned into a despised minority in their own ancestral lands

The thing about this diversity multicultural hell-hole of a society they've imposed on everyone is that NOBODY comes out of this for the better. It's not "oh woe is me, I am white", because all the races, all the cultures, all the nationalities (or what they once were and stood for) are gonna be fucked over and NONE of them will emerge unharmed from it all.

That's the most evil part of it. We're all being played. 

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
21 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

LOL you off then, Jews Bolshevism, the third Reich, Communists, Blacks, any new ones tomorrow? 

BOOM 

And then silence.. 

(very quick fleeting visit 😉

BC 

There are many things that can be done, like become more creative and better as a person. If everyone did that, instead of pointing fingers, a lot of problems would be solved, and the country would be a much better place.

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

There are many things that can be done, like become more creative and better as a person. 

Treat everyone as you wish yourself to be treated. The maxim of the prophets. Its that simple, fuck being creative or even fit and healthy, we just need to follow the advice.

If everyone did that there'd be no more racism, crime or expoitation or wars, it would all fade away. We'd have heaven on Earth.

Its simple, we've known for 2000 years, but few do it.

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Treat everyone as you wish yourself to be treated. The maxim of the prophets. Its that simple,

It's never a waste of time to keep repeating that!

fuck being creative or even fit and healthy, we just need to follow the advice.

I didn't mean to imply that anyone must be creative or fit and healthy, it was just an idea!

If everyone did that there'd be no more racism, crime or expoitation or wars, it would all fade away. We'd have heaven on Earth.

Again, this can never be repeated too often!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Treat everyone as you wish yourself to be treated. The maxim of the prophets. Its that simple

Nothing wrong with that, except that within the context of this debate, this maxim is often framed as being mutually exclusive to the position of being critical of mass immigration (not saying you hold this view). One could even argue they are mutually inclusive, as in i wouldn't want my culture to subsume some other place in the world because of an overt political agenda, and i don't want it here either.

I've been an immigrant myself, i have immigrant friends. Some of them i've even discussed this subject with, and first and foremost (in my small bubble of reality), they are individuals who made some fairly bold life changing decisions to be where they are, and i judge them on that level. Freedom of movement is fundamental to our individual rights. Agenda driven mass immigration must be resisted, because it is undemocratic at the very least, and in reality merely a branch of the same fuckery by those orchestrating the covid hoax.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spideysensei said:

Nothing wrong with that, except that within the context of this debate, this maxim is often framed as being mutually exclusive to the position of being critical of mass immigration (not saying you hold this view).One could even argue they are mutually inclusive, as in i wouldn't want my culture to subsume some other place in the world because of an overt political agenda, and i don't want it here either.

I've been an immigrant myself, i have immigrant friends. Some of them i've even discussed this subject with, and first and foremost (in my small bubble of reality), they are individuals who made some fairly bold life changing decisions to be where they are, and i judge them on that level. Freedom of movement is fundamental to our individual rights. Agenda driven mass immigration must be resisted, because it is undemocratic at the very least, and in reality merely a branch of the same fuckery by those orchestrating the covid hoax.

So what solutions do you have, if any?

6 hours ago, RobSS said:

So what solutions do you have, if any?

Don't you tire of asking this?

I mean, after annoying other contributors in another thread by clutching your pearls too often you made one specifically... (I think the mods even stepped in to ask you to)

and now I find it its actually about THIS VERY SAME ISSUE!

And your saying the exact same things! hahaha 

hahahaha You can't make this shit up! lolz

image.png.75e0299480fab43b443d3a3da0b0b055.png

image.png.94301b2bbf93dfe4d11c278135176ecf.png

image.png.9987bd14934762dc4bdbc1e1b2a3505b.png

image.png.7c2fbe383ce7f7ef5e5e705a86a62caf.png

You either have the memory of a goldfish (yes I know the 3 sec thing is a fallacy) or you have a deliberate agenda such as compartmentalizing and thus breaking up the flow of the entire forum.

As it is this very same "issue" you've been stuck on - "racism" - which isn't conspiratorial in of itself, especially the way you continually present it - as your "issue" 

And even when the likes of Mac kindly provides the background and solid documentation of the conspiratorial aspects repeatedly, you just dismiss them straight out/ignore or argue/refute in an endless cycle, which shows you're not even the remotely interested in coming to a greater awareness of the conspiratorial aspects of it. 

I think you're doing this; rehashing the same thing and create new threads because you just like to be the centre of attention.

Or you're deliberately trying to cause issues with the forum.

Or you have the memory issue.

It has to be one of them.

Perhaps you need to seek professional help for your mental problems around your "racism" - because we're just conspiracy nut jobs around these parts and obviously haven't been able to assist in helping you through it, any manner at all since August.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Don't you tire of asking this?

I mean, after annoying other contributors in another thread by clutching your pearls too often you made one specifically... (I think the mods even stepped in to ask you to)

and now I find it its actually about THIS VERY SAME ISSUE!

And your saying the exact same things! hahaha 

hahahaha You can't make this shit up! lolz

image.png.75e0299480fab43b443d3a3da0b0b055.png

image.png.94301b2bbf93dfe4d11c278135176ecf.png

image.png.9987bd14934762dc4bdbc1e1b2a3505b.png

image.png.7c2fbe383ce7f7ef5e5e705a86a62caf.png

You either have the memory of a goldfish (yes I know the 3 sec thing is a fallacy) or you have a deliberate agenda such as compartmentalizing and thus breaking up the flow of the entire forum.

As it is this very same "issue" you've been stuck on - "racism" - which isn't conspiratorial in of itself, especially the way you continually present it - as your "issue" 

And even when the likes of Mac kindly provides the background and solid documentation of the conspiratorial aspects repeatedly, you just dismiss them straight out/ignore or argue/refute in an endless cycle, which shows you're not even the remotely interested in coming to a greater awareness of the conspiratorial aspects of it. 

I think you're doing this; rehashing the same thing and create new threads because you just like to be the centre of attention.

Or you're deliberately trying to cause issues with the forum.

Or you have the memory issue.

It has to be one of them.

Perhaps you need to seek professional help for your mental problems around your "racism" - because we're just conspiracy nut jobs around these parts and obviously haven't been able to assist in helping you through it, any manner at all since August.

You're creating a mountain out of a molehill, and you spent all that time on that reply? LOL - Is there really anything wrong, now and again, asking if a poster has a solution? I'm not saying this applies to you, so don't get worked up, but some people don't want a solution, they want a race war, like that white supremacist bloke in the video I posted, wanted white women to make "white babies". I'd imagine people like that getting triggered when asked if they have a solution!

Edited by RobSS