Racism against black people is stil a reality

RobSS

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I understand you're looking to politics for a solution. I'm looking for a solution in preserving the culture through are and creativity and working with people.

No i absolutely advocate that people have to take responsibility in their own lives for cultivating and nurturing the things that they want to protect about their culture

but it sounds to me as if you subscribe to the first school that offers no answer to MASS immigration except to shout 'racist' at any attempt to halt it....that is not going to end well for anyone as it plays right into the cabals hands (THEY are behind the mass immigration)

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

you picked a HIGHLY POLITICISED legal case

The other stand out case of the year being the rittenhouse case where a guy who was protecting the business of a non-white family from antifa looters who all have ties to the mega corporations that get them to target mom and pop businesses because they want to hollow out middle america so that they can buy up everything and turn it all into a satanic, corporate hellscape, was accused of being a 'white supremacist' by the fake-left CORPORATE media

I also cited a UK case which no one has disputed. Regarding America, the point is that yes, hatred against black people does still exist. Why not acknowledge that? I'm not reluctant to acknowledge that hatred can also be directed at white people. Skin colour is not the issue. The issue, for me, is discrimination.

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I also cited a UK case which no one has disputed.

i'm not familiar with it

Regarding America, the point is that yes, hatred against black people does still exist. Why not acknowledge that? I'm not reluctant to acknowledge that hatred can also be directed at white people. Skin colour is not the issue. The issue, for me, is discrimination.

i disagree. The issue is demographic shift which the cabal is weaponising against the west

Edited by Macnamara

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

No i absolutely advocate that people have to take responsibility in their own lives for cultivating and nurturing the things that they want to protect about their culture

but it sounds to me as if you subscribe to the first school that offers no answer to MASS immigration except to shout 'racist' at any attempt to halt it

I don't have an answer for mass immigration. I leave that to those who want to play politics, but that doesn't mean I should turn a blind eye to discrimination.

Edited by RobSS

Just now, Macnamara said:

i disagree. The issue is demographic shift which the cabal is weaponising against the west

So you disagree hatred against black people still exists?

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

So you disagree hatred against black people still exists?

i think that negative feelings on all sides are going to increase proportionately with immigration and cultural marxism (ie critical race theory, critical theory, political correctness etc)

7 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I don't have no answer for mass immigration. I leave that to those who want to play politics, but that doesn't mean I should turn a blind eye to discrimination.

what about the descrimination against native british people by the globalists who control the crown?

see i get the feeling that what you want is the crown to use its statutes to make peoples negative feelings illegal ie to silence any indigenous complaints about mass immigration

THATS an agenda...you have an agenda

I on the other hand am a conspiracy theorist trying to make sense of what is going on and breaking it all down with my own analysis ie seeking an ever more accurate relationship with the truth

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

i think that negative feelings on all sides are going to increase proportionately with immigration and cultural marxism (ie critical race theory, critical theory, political correctness etc)

That's quite a negative outlook. I'm more optimistic.

what about the descrimination against native british people by the globalists who control the crown?

see i get the feeling that what you want is the crown to use its statute to make peoples negative feelings illegal

THATS an agenda

I on the other hand am a conspiracy theorist trying to make sense of what is going on and breaking it all down with my own analysis

That's all what I call "red brick" thinking, in other words, political. I'm interested in the "blue bricks" and placing them centre stage.. i.e. music and creativity. A lot of the repertoire I perform is by composers such as Gershwin, Cole Porter, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Jerome Kern and Irving Berlin, etc. A lot of your political allies wouldn't be interested in that just because of their hatred of Jews.

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

That's quite a negative outlook. I'm more optimistic.

that's because it isn't you that is being replaced

i'm sure many people who have created lebensraum in history have felt very chipper but it doesn't change the fact that they are engaged in ethnocide

Is it fair to call it 'lebensraum'? well if the covid jabs are intended to destroy the target populations fertility then yes i think it is

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

That's all what I call "red brick" thinking, in other words, political. I'm interested in the "blue bricks" and placing them centre stage.. i.e. music and creativity. A lot of the repertoire I perform is by composers such as Gershwin, Cole Porter, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Jerome Kern and Irving Berlin, etc. A lot of your political allies wouldn't be interested in that just because of their hatred of Jews.

Well consider what was said in the video clip posted by truthspoon. I think it was mark collet who made the point that christianity as it is understood in the west was the creation of europeans and if christianity had been advanced in another part of the world it would have had a very different character and flavour. The point then being that if you replace the people who formed it then you will change the thing itself

If you replace the people who created the culture you say you like then guess what? That culture will change and be no more

Also you must consider what ROOTS culture. If you try and keep that culture but you swap out the people will much of the deeper meaning of the culture be lost thereby cheapening the culture and making it into an empty, hollowed out facade devoid of the connection to meaning from which it grew?

Edited by Macnamara

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that's because it isn't you that is being replaced

i'm sure many people who have created lebansraum in history have felt very chipper but it doesn't change the fact that they are engaged in ethnocide

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Well consider what was said in the video clip posted by truthspoon. In think it was mark collet who made the point that christianity as it is understood in the west was the creation of europe and if christianity had been advanced in another part of the world it would have had a very different character and flavour. The point then being that if you replace the people who formed it then you will change the thing itself

If you replace the people who created the culture you say you like then guess what? That culture will change and be no more

Also you must consider what ROOTS culture. If you try and keep that culture but you swap out the people will much of the deeper meaning of the culture be lost thereby cheapening the culture and making it into an empty, hollowed out facade?

I don't follow Christianity as an organised religion or institution. It sounds like your battle is against something that's too nebulous and to invisible to apprehend and exorcise. I find it more productive to nurture what can be grappled with, and what can be improved and developed.

Just now, RobSS said:

I don't follow Christianity as an organised religion or institution. It sounds like your battle is against something that's too nebulous and to invisible to apprehend and exorcise. I find it more productive to nurture what can be grappled with, and what can be improved and developed.

but you haven't actually said anything there Robb

There is no assertion of anything solid in what you have just said

it sounds more like mental fluffing to try and ease an ego that suspects that it has a guilty conscience but wants to try and paper over it using language to try and sell the idea to itself

LOL he is firing on all cylinders now, careful he will burst a blood vessel.

but you haven't actually said anything there Robb

There is no assertion of anything solid in what you have just said

it sounds more like mental fluffing to try and ease an ego that suspects that it has a guilty conscience but wants to try and paper over it using language to try and sell the idea to itself

I completely understand that you want to pursue a political solution, but JC said, "my kingdom is not of this world", which is why many Christians don't get involved in political activism.

Just now, RobSS said:

I completely understand that you want to pursue a political solution, but JC said, "my kingdom is not of this world", which is why many Christians don't get involved in political activism.

that's probably the kind of stuff the soldiers said to themselves as they cracked skulls at wounded knee

that's probably the kind of stuff the soldiers said to themselves as they cracked skulls at wounded knee

I'm not familiar with that, but if it's a choice between following JC or following a man who says I should fight, I'd rather follow JC, even if it means forfeiting my life. After all... that's the example he gave.

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I don't follow Christianity as an organised religion or institution.

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I completely understand that you want to pursue a political solution, but JC said, "my kingdom is not of this world"

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

I'm not familiar with that, but if it's a choice between following JC or following a man who says I should fight, I'd rather follow JC, even if it means forfeiting my life. After all... that's the example he gave.

Couldn't help myself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RobSS said:

my feeling from talking to you Robb is that you have no desire to end MASS immigration into the Uk and in fact secretly WANT more of it

The only problem for you is that annoying noise that some people make about ethnocide and genocide and the social engineering of people into global citizens and things like that because it taps at the window of your conscience and that irks you

far better for the crown to stamp on those people and silence them so that they stop their discord within what you, in your narrow (and frankly short sighted) view perceive to be a beautiful symphony of change

For me, in this era of mass jabbing of the populace and their replacement through MASS immigration i am now understanding exactly how all of the terrible atrocities of the 20th century were not only allowed to happen but were often enabled by some

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, skitzorat said:

Couldn't help myself.

JC is not an organised religion. It's men who turned his teachings into an institution. The word "church" is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

23 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I don't follow Christianity as an organised religion or institution

one of the 4 pillars of satanism is moral reletavism which is essentially the belief that the only thing that is good is what is good for you personally

moral reletavism sees no objective morality. If ethnociding people is good for a satanist then they are fine with it. they have no moral qualm about it

my feeling from talking to you Robb is that you have no desire to end MASS immigration into the Uk and in fact secretly WANT more of it

The only problem for you is that annoying noise that some people make about ethnocide and genocide and the social engineering of people into global citizens and things like that because it taps at the window of your conscience and that irks you

far better for the crown to stamp on those people and silence them so that they stop their discord within what you, in your narrow (and frankly short sighted) view perceive to be a beautiful symphony

For me, in this era of mass jabbing of the populace and their replacement through MASS immigration i am now understanding exactly how all of the terrible atrocities of the 20th century were not only allowed to happen but were often enabled by some

You're wrong. I'm not bothered if people want to discuss politics on the forum, or complain about immigration, etc., what bothers me is when posters make provocative remarks that are designed to divide people, such as "the only racism that exists in the UK now is anti-white racism".