Racism against black people is stil a reality

RobSS

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

no he was caught on film INSIDE a house being built. He was caught on film inside someone elses property where there was work going on

Apparently, he was inside the house 12 days before the shooting. From the court proceedings I've read, he was an avid jogger, there was no evidence he ever took anything from any house on his frequent runs through the town, and the owner of the house said in court through a lawyer that he may have gone in to drink water from a faucet on the site.

31 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I read some of the court proceedings but couldn't find any proof that he was casing any houses. It was based on an assumption. If he'd been white, they may not have shot him?

“May have not shot him”

and you know that how? You’re making nothing but assumptions because you have no argument. Just strawmen.  This is just regurgitating what the msm says with no basis in reality and I’m really surprised to see it on this forum.

i thought people here were smarter and more aware to obvious media manipulation. 

34 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Really no idea for here. I'm isolated (geographically, not medically). A few days ago I was in a supermarket and maybe 20percent were maskless but today, same place - only me.

There's no real resistance in the UK, only 'protests' which are of course notoriously useless and distracting. Not like in some places but probably because others have had it (the planned tyranny) a lot worse than here. I still can't get my fucking wife to realise what's going on.

that’s rough. I don’t know what I’d do if my spouse didn’t get it after two years. It’s so obvious at this point.

anyway, 20% is better than what it used to be and it’s definitely better than 0%. It’s not where we want it to be but at least it’s something and growing. 

4 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

“May have not shot him”

and you know that how? You’re making nothing but assumptions because you have no argument. Just strawmen.  This is just regurgitating what the msm says with no basis in reality and I’m really surprised to see it on this forum.

i thought people here were smarter and more aware to obvious media manipulation. 

I've actually been reading the proceedings from the actual trial in the courtroom, not the MSM, and the murderers didn't have any evidence that he'd committed a crime, by the account I read.

The term "racism" was coined by Bolshevik Lev Davidovich Bronstein (Leon Trotsky).

As with other Marxist terminology currently in vogue; "white supremacy" "whiteness" "privilege" "social justice" etc, it's been weaponized and thrown around with such gay-abandon it's lost any meaningfulness, just like "Nazi" "*insert* denier". 

"RACIST" -- A WORD INVENTED BY USSR'S LEON TROTSKY

leon_trotsky.jpg

The word "racist" has for a long time been the single most effective fear-word in the leftist and neoconservative arsenal. For decades, they have successfully used it in the political arena to slander traditionalists, shut down debate, and leave opponents running for cover. In the social arena, they have caused even more damage by using it to brainwash impressionable children and young college students, and to teach people to hate their nation, their cultural traditions, and worst of all, themselves.

What surprisingly remains almost totally undiscussed, even on the hard core traditionalist Right, is the word's origin. Did it come from a liberal sociologist? A 60's Marxist college professor? Perhaps a politician in the Democratic Party? No. It turns out that the word was invented by none other than one of the principal architects of the 74-year Soviet nightmare, the founder and first leader of the infamous Red Army, Leon Trotsky.

Take a look at this document if you would, dear reader.

Славянофильство, мессианизм отсталости, строило свою философию на том, что русский народ и его церковь насквозь демократичны, а официальная Россия -- это немецкая бюрократия, насажденная Петром. Маркс заметил по этому поводу: "Ведь точно так же и тевтонские ослы сваливают деспотизм Фридриха II и т. д. на французов, как будто отсталые рабы не нуждаются всегда в цивилизованных рабах, чтобы пройти нужную выучку". Это краткое замечание исчерпывает до дна не только старую философию славянофилов, но и новейшие откровения "расистов".

This is Leon Trotsky's 1930 work, "The History of the Russian Revolution", from which shown above is a passage. The last word in that passage is "расистов", whose Latin transliteration is "racistov", i.e., "racists". This work here is the first time in history one will ever find that word.

My more doubtful readers may check the internet, the microfiche and microfilm at the local library, as well as the numerous books arrayed along the shelves there, but they shall never find an earlier usage of the word "racist" than Trotsky's coinage of the word here.

So the next logical question is what was Leon Trotsky's purpose in inventing this word? To find out, let us look at a full English translation of the paragraph we looked at before.

"Slavophilism, the messianism of backwardness, has based its philosophy upon the assumption that the Russian people and their church are democratic through and through, whereas official Russia is a German bureaucracy imposed upon them by Peter the Great. Mark remarked upon this theme: "In the same way the Teutonic jackasses blamed the despotism of Frederick the Second upon the French, as though backward slaves were not always in need of civilised slaves to train them." This brief comment completely finishes off not only the old philosophy of the Slavophiles, but also the latest revelations of the 'racists.'"

The Slavophiles which Trotsky alluded to were historically a group of traditionalist Slavs who valued greatly their native culture and way of life, and wanted to protect it. Trotsky on the other hand saw them and others like them as an impedement to his internationalist communist plans for the world. This man didn't care one iota about the Slavic Russians whom he supposedly served. To him, Slavophiles, i.e. Slavs that committed the "crime" of loving their own people and trying to protect their traditional ways were simply "backward", and others like them were simply "racists".

The reality of the word's origin is indeed quite a far cry from the left-liberal version of the story: that the word was coined in bona fides to identify people who were just plain bigoted against certain racial groups, and as a rallying cry for good liberals to protect the racial minorities from the bigots. On the contrary, the actual concept behind the word (even though he hadn't invented it quite yet) -- that ethnocentric "backwardness" must take a back seat to "enlightened" internationalism -- was often used by Army-Navy Commissar Trotsky as a rallying cry for good Red Army communists to embark upon murderous rampages against peoples who resisted having their traditional way of life paved over and replaced with an alien system.[1]

Fast-forwarding to today in 2010, the only changes to the word and its underlying concept from 1930 (besides Marxists having perfected the art of achieving the same thing with less blood but no less misery) are that the word's targets have expanded from just Slavs who won't submit to the Marxist internationalist plan to uproot and destroy their culture and traditional way of life, to all white people, Slavic or otherwise, who won't submit to that same vile Marxist plan. Also, those who arm themselves with the word have expanded from a handful of communists to the entire liberal and neoconservative establishment in nations all across the world.

Leon Trotsky, after helping Lenin to create the Soviet murder machine in which he and Trotsky killed 1 to 4 million[2] people, was removed from power and expelled from the Soviet Union in the year 1929 after losing a power struggle to become Lenin's successor to Josef Stalin. However, before fading into the pages of history, Leon Trotsky would do one last thing in 1930 that would arguably cause more damage to the West than Stalin and his successors' entire Soviet nuclear arsenal could ever have done. He would invent a word that would empower literally the most rotten, traitorous weasels within the West to redefine those loyal to their people, their cultural traditions and way of life as the worst evil, and to send the government, the education system, and the mass media on an absolute royal crusade until they themselves and virtually everyone else around them actually believe it. And this unholy creation would be repeated over and over again, bolstered by revisionist history fabricated by more of the same rotten weasels falsely portraying the white man as the sole perpetrator of slavery and genocide in the world, and this would go on and on until the West would submit via demoralization to the entire Trotskyist internationalist agenda without a single shot being fired. We can see the final stages of this playing out right now, with racial double standards having been created here in America (at the expense of American whites, of course), with the creation of "racism" and "hate speech" offenses in Europe (only targeting the indigineous population, of course), with the Canadian and Australian governments having implemented "multiculturalism" as official state policy (at the expense of the pre-existing Canadian and Australian cultures), and most of all, with the huge wave of third-world immigration into the West, supported by all Western governments (otherwise it wouldn't be happening), which is radically changing the makeup and culture of those countries, and is threatening their original populations with becoming a minority in their own countries within just a few decades.

Due especially to Trotsky's hand in the murder of millions of people under the Lenin regime, as well as the ongoing global recession causing many fence sitters to take a side in these affairs, Rightists have a real opportunity to shut the lid on this word once and for all, simply by telling the truth about who invented the word and what its purpose was (and is). It is an opportunity that we cannot afford to miss. One can hardly imagine a true Euro-nationalist movement where most of the people in it believe they are "racists" for daring to embark on such a project, as today's reigning system would have us believe.

https://penetrate.blogspot.com/2010/01/racist-word-invented-by-ussrs-leon.html

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

As with other Marxist terminology currently in vogue; "white supremacy" "whiteness" "privilege" "social justice" etc, it's been weaponized and thrown around with such gay-abandon it's lost any meaningfulness, just like "Nazi" "*insert* denier". 

So why do white people, like yourself, complain about racism directed towards people with the same colour as themselves?

You can't have it both ways. Either you believe racism exists, or you don't, but if it doesn't exist, stop complaining about anti-white racism, otherwise it's hypocrisy.

Racism is a fact, and it affects people in all races.

Racism is just a form of discrimination. One form of discrimination, currently, is discrimination against people who haven't been jabbed.

Edited by RobSS

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

ut it's only one I could've chosen from countless cases, not least the murder of George Floyd.

oh please - keep up.

Floyd died with enough fentanyl (and other narcotics) in his system to kill a horse - the dose he swallowed as he was being arrested was what put him over the edge.

His lungs were 2.5x normal size, full of fluid- that's not caused by an external force.

He was chanting "I can't breathe" repeatedly while being cuffed and while in the back of the car - long before being physically restrained on the ground.

Granted the Israeli neck-hold procedure wasn't a good look, but that's not what killed him.

Read the autopsy reports and see this police complaints professional's explanation.

20mins

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/07/who-killed-george-floyd/

And he certainly wasn't "killed" because he was black.

He died because he was a violent felon with multiple convictions, one previously where he did a home invasion and held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly, and had just been reported for using fake money; he continually resisted arrest, dropped enough drugs to kill an elephant, and died during a legitimate police handling procedure.

His behaviour put him in the position. A black officer would have done the same neck-thing, and he would have died in the back of the cop car of an overdose, regardless.

Furthermore, there's credible evidence the ENTIRE affair, including the riots, was a completely orchestrated psy-op.

13mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GFioHXct1vsi/

For someone contributing to a conspiracy forum you sure do spout a hell of a lot of msm talking points and hold conventional beliefs about world affairs - in every thread you post in.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

So why do white people, like yourself, complain about racism directed towards people with the same colour as themselves?

I complain about anti-white hatred and the agenda throughout our Western societies, through media, education and public policy to belittle, denigrate and erase European history, culture and existence.

Go through all my posts, you will not find one where I'm crying "wasism"

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You can't have it both ways. Either you believe racism exists, or you don't, but if it doesn't exist, stop complaining about anti-white racism, otherwise it's hypocrisy.

Nothing in my post suggests hypocrisy, I was just posting the history of the term.

No where in the post did I say, or imply, it "doesn't exist".

I said "it's been weaponized and thrown around with such gay-abandon it's lost any meaningfulness"

And as with the other terms such as "Nazi" - when things are over-used they loose their strength, like the boy who cried wolf.

It's like the word cunt. It's a very unpleasant word and I very rarely use when in conversation, especially when being serious, because if I went around calling everyone a cunt it wouldn't mean anything.

However, when I do call someone a cunt. It holds meaning.

Jacinda Ardern is a cunt.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I complain about anti-white hatred and the agenda throughout our Western societies, through media, education and public policy to belittle, denigrate and erase European history, culture and existence.

Go through all my posts, you will not find one where I'm crying "wasism"

Apologies for that. Fair enough, but Truthspoon crises "wacism", so have a word with him and tell him to do as you do. Why complain about some using the term, and yet you turn a blind eye when those on your side use the term?

But in any event, there's still been anti-black hatred, if you want to confine yourself to your own definition.

Edited by RobSS

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

oh please - keep up.

Floyd died with enough fentanyl (and other narcotics) in his system to kill a horse - the dose he swallowed as he was being arrested was what put him over the edge.

His lungs were 2.5x normal size, full of fluid- that's not caused by an external force.

He was chanting "I can't breathe" repeatedly while being cuffed and while in the back of the car - long before being physically restrained on the ground.

Granted the Israeli neck-hold procedure wasn't a good look, but that's not what killed him.

Read the autopsy reports and see this police complaints professional's explanation.

20mins

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/07/who-killed-george-floyd/

And he certainly wasn't "killed" because he was black.

He died because he was a violent felon with multiple convictions, one previously where he did a home invasion and held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly, and had just been reported for using fake money; he continually resisted arrest, dropped enough drugs to kill an elephant, and died during a legitimate police handling procedure.

His behaviour put him in the position. A black officer would have done the same neck-thing, and he Floyd would have died in the back of the cop car regardless.

Furthermore, there's credible evidence the ENTIRE affair, including the riots, was a completely orchestrated psy-op.

13mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GFioHXct1vsi/

For someone contributing to a conspiracy forum you sure do spout a hell of a lot of msm talking points and hold conventional beliefs about world affairs - in every thread you post in.

Everything you've brought up was argued out in court but the jury came back with the verdict that George Floyd was murdered.

Edited by RobSS

9 minutes ago, novymir said:

There are no "black people".

Wake_up_Neo_the_matrix_has_you_1024x1024.jpg

Black people do exist, but you're not entirely wrong to see things that way...

David Icke:

"There is a field of consciousness that connects everything, so it doesn't matter if you're black, white, Asian, Chinese, Aboriginal... it doesn't matter what your form is... YOU are part of the same consciousness. YOU are just a unique expression of it, and that perception that we're all connected immediately starts dropping the fault lines the cult is desperate to perpetuate, so that different versions of form can be played off against each other."

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Black people do exist, but you're not entirely wrong to see things that way...

David Icke:

"There is a field of consciousness that connects everything, so it doesn't matter if you're black, white, Asian, Chinese, Aboriginal... it doesn't matter what your form is... YOU are part of the same consciousness. YOU are just a unique expression of it, and that perception that we're all connected immediately starts dropping the fault lines the cult is desperate to perpetuate, so that different versions of form can be played off against each other."

It's just humans to me.

Them with The Truth, and them in opposition to it. Them in opposition is the majority, which means they are still enjoying this dream of detachment, fear, guilt, and false-judgements too much to let it go. They identitfy with and believe what their ego tells them.

Perpetrator and victim are two sides of the duality(2-faced hypocrite) yin-yang coin...neither is representative of Truth or Reality, both are of the nature of this fraudulent "world". The same as predators and prey.

When they deny and reject the Truth(the Solution), the complaints just seem so............stupid. But I've been there, occasionally slip back now and then but get out of it quick, real quick.

Best to just ignore them, and encourage and support Truth in them that are ready and willing, instead of trying to control and force ideas and behaviors on others that aren't ready yet.

This world is a dead-end. Might be best to withdraw investment in it and this life and invest in Spiritual Truth Awareness.

We are responsible for everything, there is no one else, no other, or others to blame. I am responsible. I chose to dream this dream of lies, no real harm done, Reality is as IT Always IS and Ever Shall BE, safe, perfect, completely Loving and Lovable, AS GOD Knows What IT'S Creation and REALITY IS, ETERNAL.

The way back is a reversal of the way in....deny and reject the legitimacy and validity of this "world" and "self", and accept and remember The Truth(Spirit), and allow it to clear out the garbage that is the ego and has been installed by the ego, sever the connection to the larger one(egoMatrix).

That's why Christ said; "...do not love the world or anything of the world, they that love the world have not the Love of GOD in them...". They are deceived. Conned. Self-deception. Assimilated. If they have any Truth in them, they will wake up eventually, none will be forgotten or abandoned.

1 minute ago, novymir said:

Best to just ignore them, and encourage and support Truth in them that are ready and willing, instead of trying to control and force ideas and behaviors on others that aren't ready yet.

This world is a dead-end. Might be best to withdraw investment in it and this life and invest in Spiritual Truth Awareness.

Thanks for your support. If I make a claim, I feel it's my responsibility and duty to see it through. It doesn't mean that I'm right no matter what, so I do keep an open mind, which is why I'm still keeping the door open in case someone can highlight where I'm going wrong. If this turns out to be the case, I'll concede and learn something new. I've found this thread very interesting so far, and have learned a few things. I don't take things personally and have a very thick skin. People think they can kid me, but I can see what they really think. I'm finding it all very fascinating.

10 hours ago, RobSS said:

Apparently, he was inside the house 12 days before the shooting.

ok so you now understand that what i said was factually correct: the guy was jogging around a neighbourhood and entering other peoples property and walking around

The next thing to understand was that the guy was a convicted criminal with a history of theft. You need to look past skin colour on this rob

From the court proceedings I've read, he was an avid jogger, there was no evidence he ever took anything from any house on his frequent runs through the town,

From memory his method as a thief was to run into places and steal things. I think he'd been doing that with shops but i'd need to double check that as this was one story of hundreds i have looked at this year and it wasn't a particularly important one in terms of the grand scheme of the conspiracy (which is the lens through which i view these stories)

and the owner of the house said in court through a lawyer that he may have gone in to drink water from a faucet on the site.

I think the court was not shown his criminal past.

i think, from memory....wasn't the father of the guy who shot him an ex cop or something? Anyway they had a kind of neighbourhood watch thing going on where people were calling each other when they saw suspicious behaviour. The jogger had been spotted by the neighbourhood previously. The father and the son then set out to challenge the guy and potentially apprehend him but the jogger would not speak to them and kept running away (which obviously they then took as a sign of guilt). Eventually the jogger lunged at the sons gun and the son pulled the trigger

Now lets look at this in the wider context. I read something at the time about a change in the law in that state relating to citizens arrest so that is really the bigger story here (see my next post for more info). Then lets zoom out even more and look at the bigger picture. In the bigger picture a number of things are happening:

-the democrats are trying to take peoples guns away

-the democrats are flooding immigrants in across the southern border

-the democrats are defunding the police leading to an increase in homicides

-the democrat funder george soros is paying district attornies who are releasing criminals leading to a crime wave across the nation

-the democrats have changed laws concerning arrest for thefts under certain amounts in some states leading to people walking into shops in california and simply walking out with goods

So when we look at that bigger picture and the reform of the citizens arrest law in georgia (where this guy was shot) we can see a pattern emerging where law abiding citizens are essentially losing all of their protections against criminals. Not only does the state not want them to make arrests themselves nor does it want them to have the means to protect themselves ie guns but it is also releasing more criminals into society whilst also cutting back on the police so that citizens can't even call in the police to deal with situations

The danger here is obvious: the cabal intend to flood all kinds of people into the west including any criminal rapists, murderers, terrorists etc and then it intends to leave law abiding, home owning, family raising people completely at the mercy of those criminal elements and if anyone takes action to defend themselves, their property or their neighbourhood then they will be heavily penalised by the state ie locked up for long sentences

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

See my post above for the context to this information:

Governor Kemp Announces Overhaul of Citizen's Arrest Statute

February 16, 2021

Atlanta, GA – Governor Brian P. Kemp today announced bipartisan legislation to overhaul Georgia's citizen's arrest statute. The bill is being carried by Kemp Administration Floor Leader Representative Bert Reeves (R - Marietta).

"I am proud to announce my administration's significant reforms to our citizen's arrest statute to prevent evil acts of vigilantism and keep our communities safe," said Governor Kemp. "One of the most fundamental rights of any citizen is the right to defend themselves or others, and this legislation does not undermine or infringe on that sacred protection. This bill repeals the current Civil War-era statute in order to prevent the terrible consequences of a vague and outdated law, and clarifies when a citizen, business owner, or law enforcement officer may reasonably detain an individual.

"Last summer, leaders under the Gold Dome took historic, bipartisan action to pass anti-hate crimes legislation and reaffirm that Georgia is a state too great for hate. Our effort to overhaul the citizen’s arrest statute builds on that work with a balanced approach to protecting the lives and livelihoods of ourselves, our friends, and our neighbors. In a national political climate where it often seems like no one can agree on anything, I am proud to say this bill has broad, bipartisan support in the General Assembly, our law enforcement community, and among civil rights advocacy groups.

https://gov.georgia.gov/press-releases/2021-02-16/governor-kemp-announces-overhaul-citizens-arrest-statute

The elites want us at each others throat. Black against white, Muslim against Christian, women against men, children against parents, young against old, poor against rich, worker against employer, etc. By playing identity politics and accusing the other of your perceived discrimination you're playing right into their hands. 

Just walk away from the plantation 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PatriotGirl said:

The elites want us at each others throat. Black against white, Muslim against Christian, women against men, children against parents, young against old, poor against rich, worker against employer, etc. By playing identity politics and accusing the other of your perceived discrimination you're playing right into their hands. 

Just walk away from the plantation 

Spot on. And now we can add vaxxed/un-vaxxed.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RobSS said:

Thanks for your support. If I make a claim, I feel it's my responsibility and duty to see it through. It doesn't mean that I'm right no matter what, so I do keep an open mind, which is why I'm still keeping the door open in case someone can highlight where I'm going wrong. If this turns out to be the case, I'll concede and learn something new. I've found this thread very interesting so far, and have learned a few things. I don't take things personally and have a very thick skin. People think they can kid me, but I can see what they really think. I'm finding it all very fascinating.

For sure I can see you have managed to get a few hackles up, the Americans are dumb as rocks politically anyway. All they have to do is wheel somebody out shouting, USA,USA, USA which trump took great delight in pointing out. 

Edited by Sheepy

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

ok so you now understand that what i said was factually correct: the guy was jogging around a neighbourhood and entering other peoples property and walking around

The next thing to understand was that the guy was a convicted criminal with a history of theft. You need to look past skin colour on this rob

From memory his method as a thief was to run into places and steal things. I think he'd been doing that with shops but i'd need to double check that as this was one story of hundreds i have looked at this year and it wasn't a particularly important one in terms of the grand scheme of the conspiracy (which is the lens through which i view these stories)

I think the court was not shown his criminal past.

i think, from memory....wasn't the father of the guy who shot him an ex cop or something? Anyway they had a kind of neighbourhood watch thing going on where people were calling each other when they saw suspicious behaviour. The jogger had been spotted by the neighbourhood previously. The father and the son then set out to challenge the guy and potentially apprehend him but the jogger would not speak to them and kept running away (which obviously they then took as a sign of guilt). Eventually the jogger lunged at the sons gun and the son pulled the trigger

Now lets look at this in the wider context. I read something at the time about a change in the law in that state relating to citizens arrest so that is really the bigger story here (see my next post for more info). Then lets zoom out even more and look at the bigger picture. In the bigger picture a number of things are happening:

-the democrats are trying to take peoples guns away

-the democrats are flooding immigrants in across the southern border

-the democrats are defunding the police leading to an increase in homicides

-the democrat funder george soros is paying district attornies who are releasing criminals leading to a crime wave across the nation

-the democrats have changed laws concerning arrest for thefts under certain amounts in some states leading to people walking into shops in california and simply walking out with goods

So when we look at that bigger picture and the reform of the citizens arrest law in georgia (where this guy was shot) we can see a pattern emerging where law abiding citizens are essentially losing all of their protections against criminals. Not only does the state not want them to make arrests themselves nor does it want them to have the means to protect themselves ie guns but it is also releasing more criminals into society whilst also cutting back on the police so that citizens can't even call in the police to deal with situations

The danger here is obvious: the cabal intend to flood all kinds of people into the west including any criminal rapists, murderers, terrorists etc and then it intends to leave law abiding, home owning, family raising people completely at the mercy of those criminal elements and if anyone takes action to defend themselves, their property or their neighbourhood then they will be heavily penalised by the state ie locked up for long sentences

Instead of relying on your memory, why don't you look at what was actually said in court? The three white men were convicted of murder, and yet you're trying to distract everyone by relying on your memory, to make out it's the black man who is the criminal. Sheesh!

16 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

For sure I can see you have managed to get a few hackles up, the Americans are dumb as rocks politically anyway. All they have to do is wheel somebody out shouting, USA,USA, USA which trump took great delight in pointing out. 

I can't stand hypocrites. I think this is what it's all about. Ive always had a thing about exposing hypocrisy ever since I was a skinhead. One of my friends is Milo. He is a part of me. See how he deals with hypocrites:

12 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I can't stand hypocrites. I think this is what it's all about. Ive always had a thing about exposing hypocrisy ever since I was a skinhead. One of my friends is Milo. He is a part of me. See how he deals with hypocrites:

Well, look on the Brightside we both know they will repeat themselves ad nauseum and still be waiting for some kind of messiah to save them rather than realise you have to do something yourself about it. That is how it works, look at you lot being walked all over, never realising they are as well. After all they are higher level beings. LOL

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

Instead of relying on your memory, why don't you look at what was actually said in court? The three white men were convicted of murder, and yet you're trying to distract everyone by relying on your memory, to make out it's the black man who is the criminal. Sheesh!

I hate to break this to you rob but the judiciary can be politicised

For example in scotland recently craig murray was thrown on jail for saying that a clique of women around nicola sturgeon had attempted a political character assassination of alec salmond by making false accusations against him. The judiacial system was then used by the political arm of government to silence craig

So what i'm talking about is a trend occuring across the system that is about disarming the law abiding section of society who are focussed on running businesses and raising families and then cutting back the police so that those people are then left vulnerable to the criminal element.

Then the state is releasing more criminals into society whilst allowing more to flood into the country. Its all part of a sinister agenda and if you are supporting it then you are part of the problem

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheepy said:

that's such an ignorant comment

the americans are far shrewder than europeans

europeans have given up their guns, allowed their constitutions to be trampled all over and their countries to be absorbed into a european superstate run by the trilateral commission. Americans understand the importance of these things and their gun ownership is the only thing stopping the NWO from going full martial law fema camp on the west

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1