Racism against black people is stil a reality

RobSS

It's been claimed that the only racism in the UK is racism against white people, a claim which is not true.

Unfortunately, racism against blacks is also happening in America, for example, the recent case in which three white men were found guilty over the murder of a Black jogger in Georgia. The men chased the Black 25-year-old in their trucks before shooting and killing him in cold blood.

All racism is positive energy gone awry and doesn't benefit humanity, especially when reinforced with untrue claims.

Skin colour offers no clue as to the character or the quality of the person underneath, so to believe white people are superior to black people (or vice versa) is ridiculous, and a sign of inner insecurity over personal identity.

Edited by RobSS

• RobSS changed the title to Racism against black people is stil a reality

I don't think that is the case but what i have learned speaking with woke people is that when they say 'white supremacy' what they mean is that a person doesn't agree with allowing themself to become a demographic minority

The logic of 'political correctness' is that the majority is the 'oppressor'. of course this accusation isn't levelled at black people in countries where black people are a demographic majority. It isn't levelled at brown people in countries where brown people are the demographic majority and it isn't levelled at yellow people in countries where yellow people are the demographic majority

For example no one accuses chinese people of being 'yellow supremacists' for wanting to remain chinese and no one accuses the indians of being 'brown supremacists' for wanting india to remain indian. That accusation is only levelled at european people for wanting to remain european and that is very telling. It tells you that this particular aspect of the conspiracy is reserved for white people only. The existence of white people is clearly a problem for SOMEONE

But here's the problem: SOMEONE has to be the demographic minority. So i think that the morally correct situation in each country is for the INDIGENOUS people to be the demographic majority

There are many countries around the world where a black person can go and be part of a black demographic majority. The same is not as true for white people and especially as the cabal seek to make white people the demographic minority in their own ancestral lands

So why is that fate being decided EXCLUSIVELY for white people and are white people 'racist' for not wanting to become a despised minority not only in their own ancestral lands but essentially ANYWHERE on the globe? Why are they being singled out for that treatment?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I don't think that is the case but what i have learned speaking with woke people is that when they say 'white supremacy' what they mean is that a person doesn't agree with allowing themself to become a demographic minority

The logic of 'political correctness' is that the majority is the 'oppressor'. of course this accusation isn't levelled at black people in countries where black people are a demographic majority. It isn't levelled at brown people in countries where brown people are the demographic majority and it isn't levelled at yellow people in countries where yellow people are the demographic majority

For example no one accuses chinese people of being 'yellow supremacists' for wanting to remain chinese and no one accuses the indians of being 'brown supremacists' for wanting india to remain indian. That accusation is only levelled at european people for wanting to remain european and that is very telling. It tells you that this particular aspect of the conspiracy is reserved for white people only. The existence of white people is clearly a problem for SOMEONE

But here's the problem: SOMEONE has to be the demographic minority. So i think that the morally correct situation in each country is for the INDIGENOUS people to be the demographic majority

There are many countries around the world where a black person can go and be part of a black demographic majority. The same is not as true for white people and especially as the cabal seek to make white people the demographic minority in their own ancestral lands

So why is that fate being decided EXCLUSIVELY for white people and are white people 'racist' for not wanting to become a despised minority not only in their own ancestral lands but essentially ANYWHERE on the globe? Why are they being singled out for that treatment?

You're deflecting. My point was that it's not true to say, "the only racism that exists in the UK now is anti-white racism".

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You're deflecting. My point was that it's not true to say, "the only racism that exists in the UK now is anti-white racism".

well it is correct in terms of institutional racism as that including what is pushed by the corporate media is now essentially all geared towards anti-whiteism

at street level it is hyperbole

Just now, Macnamara said:

well it is correct in terms of institutional racism as that including what is pushed by the corporate media is now essentially all geared towards anti-whiteism

at street level it is hyperbole

No, there's still evidence that racism against coloured people exists at "street level", as you put it, not only in the UK, but also in America.

Regarding institutional racism:

UK police chiefs consider public admission of institutional racism

Britain’s most senior police leaders are considering making a public admission that their forces are institutionally racist...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/dec/12/uk-police-leaders-debate-public-admission-institutional-racism

Nothing new, of course. There has always been institutional racism in the police. Even I have experienced that.

7 minutes ago, RobSS said:

No, there's still evidence that racism against coloured people exists at "street level", as you put it, not only in the UK, but also in America.

no i'm saying that it is hyperbole to say that racism doesn't exist at street level

But within the system there is most definately anti-white racism

7 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Regarding institutional racism:

UK police chiefs consider public admission of institutional racism

Britain’s most senior police leaders are considering making a public admission that their forces are institutionally racist...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/dec/12/uk-police-leaders-debate-public-admission-institutional-racism

Nothing new, of course. There has always been institutional racism in the police. Even I have experienced that.

you are failing to see that within context

really what we are witnessing there is the globalist mandarins who form the british system telling us that the british police are too white and that they are about to carry out a radical overhaul of the british police

In effect what they will now do is make the british police more GLOBALIST and less british. It won't be about making britain 'less racist' it will be about making britain less white

You have to understand that they use language codewords. For example when they want to say that they want to make a place less white they won't say that because it would be openly hostile so instead they will use a euphemism and say that they want 'greater diversity' so that they sound like they are pursuing good instead of the truth which is that they are pursuing genocide

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

no i'm saying that it is hyperbole to say that racism doesn't exist at street level

But within the system there is most definately anti-white racism

It's not just hyperbole, it's a downright lie to say racism against coloured people no longer exists in the UK, and then you wonder why so many white people turn against you and you when you try and defend stupid comments like that?

you are failing to see that within context

really what we are witnessing there is the globalist mandarins who form the british system telling us that the british police are too white and that they are about to carry out a radical overhaul of the british police

In effect what they will now do is make the british police more GLOBALIST and less british

You're changing the subject. This thread is not about the globalist agenda. It's about racism against coloured people in the UK, which is a fact.

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You're changing the subject. This thread is not about the globalist agenda. It's about racism against coloured people in the UK, which is a fact.

well to determine how much of that is irrational hatred against people for having a different skin colour and how much of it is frustration from people at being ethnically replaced you would have to separate those things and measure them

how are you going to do that?

well to determine how much of that is irrational hatred against people for having a different skin colour and how much of it is frustration from people at being ethnically replaced you would have to separate those things and measure them

If someone feels they're being ethnically replaced, does that give them the right to verbally and physically attack, insult or even murder coloured people who have nothing to do with the ethnic replacement agenda? 

2 hours ago, RobSS said:

It's been claimed that the only racism in the UK is racism against white people, a claim which is not true.

Unfortunately, racism against blacks is also happening in America, for example, the recent case in which three white men were found guilty over the murder of a Black jogger in Georgia. The men chased the Black 25-year-old in their trucks before shooting and killing him in cold blood.

All racism is positive energy gone awry and doesn't benefit humanity, especially when reinforced with untrue claims.

Skin colour offers no clue as to the character or the quality of the person underneath, so to believe white people are superior to black people (or vice versa) is ridiculous, and a sign of inner insecurity over personal identity.

Yes, actual racism does unfortunately exist, I don't deny this.

Thankfully 'actual racists' only represent a minority of our populations, and indeed I would like to believe that the majority of people have no problem with and get along quite fine with people from other races.

The crux of the problem is understanding 'why' this happens though and it all boils down to 'prejudices' formed by peoples' 'perceptions'.

There is of course a big difference between 'actual racism' and 'perceived racism'.

Of the two, it is 'perceived racism' that is the bigger problem, in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

here is of course a big difference between 'actual racism' and 'perceived racism'.

Of the two, it is 'perceived racism' that is the bigger problem, in my opinion.

Perceived racism is bigger problem in terms of it being a wider problem, but actual racism is a bigger problem in a specific way because it can ruin or even end  life. It almost ruined my life when I was a teenager.

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Perceived racism is bigger problem in terms of it being a wider problem, but actual racism is a bigger problem in a specific way because it can ruin or even end  life. It almost ruined my life when I was a teenager.

But what is the cause of 'actual racism' though?

Would you care to share your own experience? It might help others to understand, though I appreciate you may not wish to go into details.

19 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Would you care to share your own experience? It might help others to understand, though I appreciate you may not wish to go into details.

And personally I have only ever met one or two people I would call overtly racist and they probably hated quite a lot of groups. They were also of low intelligence.

I never 'saw colour' until I was conditioned to. I actually still don't really see it unless it is pointed out. I just see people.

And now I'm going to be able to say 'I just see dead people' (vax joke).

There are countless causes of racism. It could be caused by inner insecurity regarding one's personal identity. Racism could arise out of a realisation that there are some in society who would like the indigenous of a society to be erased. It could be caused by people with low intelligence, or peer pressure, jealousy, spite or even self-hatred. Racism could be caused by snobbery, self-pride and ego - the feeling that one is superior to other races, tribalism. There are so many things that cause racism, even demonic possession is a possibility.

In the 1970's and 80's, racism was very prevalent in London. Usually, racism expressed itself in snide remarks, like "why don't you go back to your own country", or name-calling, or giving a white person preferable treatment. In many situations I found myself excluded. There were certain pubs I couldn't go into for fear of being violently assaulted by National Front supporters. I even experienced racism at gigs where bands like Madness and the Specials were performing. Sadly, I could write a long book documenting the amount of racism I've received.

12 minutes ago, RobSS said:

There are countless causes of racism. It could be caused by inner insecurity regarding one's personal identity. Racism could arise out of a realisation that there are some in society who would like the indigenous of a society to be erased. It could be caused by people with low intelligence, or peer pressure, jealousy, spite or even self-hatred. Racism could be caused by snobbery, self-pride and ego - the feeling that one is superior to other races, tribalism. There are so many things that cause racism, even demonic possession is a possibility.

In the 1970's and 80's, racism was very prevalent in London. Usually, racism expressed itself in snide remarks, like "why don't you go back to your own country", or name-calling, or giving a white person preferable treatment. In many situations I found myself excluded. There were certain pubs I couldn't go into for fear of being violently assaulted by National Front supporters. I even experienced racism at gigs where bands like Madness and the Specials were performing. Sadly, I could write a long book documenting the amount of racism I've received.

Really? Where were you living then?

And you left out CONDITIONING as a means to create racism. The MAIN way, The Divide and Rule way.

The vast majority of people are NOT racist, and we're not talking about white people alone here but ALL people.

Racism is NOT an exclusively white phenomenon. It is an entirely created one by people who hate everyone but themselves.

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Thanks for sharing, that can't have been a good experience to have, but it was a long time ago now, and do you encounter the same kind of prejudice nowadays?

I don't mean to sound dismissive but times were different back then and everyone else has moved on. This is the other problem, in that some people like to keep dragging up or raking up the past, despite the fact that times have changed, people have moved on etc.

Yes, some things in history are bad, but I like to think that most people are more accepting nowadays and what happened in the past should be consigned to history, let bygones be bygones and all that.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Thanks for sharing, that can't have been a good experience to have, but it was a long time ago now, and do you encounter the same kind of prejudice nowadays?

I don't mean to sound dismissive but times were different back then and everyone else has moved on. This is the other problem, in that some people like to keep dragging up or raking up the past, despite the fact that times have changed, people have moved on etc.

Yes, some things in history are bad, but I like to think that most people are more accepting nowadays and what happened in the past should be consigned to history, let bygones be bygones and all that.

The nature of racial prejudice has changed over time. Over the past 20 years, racism has been much more subtle than it was in the previous two decades, but it has still been a problem. I can understand why some people who've never experienced racism want to imagine it doesn't exist, or why they may wish to play it down, but when you're at the receiving end of racism, that's not such an easy thing to pull off.

If white people do nothing to defend black people from racism, how can black people be expected to help white people, if whites complain about racism? But it's important to reiterate what you said that racists are a minority. Most people are not racists. Most people on this forum are not racists.

I don't harbour grudges from the past, but at the same time, I'm not the type who'll remain quiet when racism rears its ugly head. There are whites on this forum who are very active when they see white people being targetted with racism. I don't have a problem with that, as long as the tone doesn't get racist. It doesn't matter what colour you are, you should be able to expose racism, whether it's racism directed at blacks or racism directed at whites, or any other ethnic group. All racism is wrong and comes from dark forces.

In the 1970's racists were very uninhibited in expressing their prejudices because not so many people cared. It was considered 'normal' by a wider section of society. 20 years ago, more and more people decided that racism was ugly and unacceptable, so the racists became more inhibited. Unfortunately, they're now coming out from the darkness because they can use the globalist's agenda to make people angry, and so they are beginning to feel more bold. This is where 'perceived racism' becomes a more wide ranging problem because it can drag the unsuspecting into torrents of recriminations and blame, giving rise to ever increasing amounts of racism on all sides, and the only winner being dark forces. If people don't object to racism, then racists will quickly gain in confidence, lose their inhibitions, and racism will once again become a big problem, as it was in the 70's and 80's, if not worse!

Edited by RobSS

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I like samuel L Jackson's quote " The only way to deal with racism is to stop talking about it"  It works for me.

I addressed that commonly heald view in a previous post. It's a bit like paedophilia, people don't like to admit that it exists, so they sweep it under the carpet in the hope it'll go away.

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Just curious, have you ever acted or thought in a racist manner towards anyone RobSS?

I have... things like cultural jokes, but it was never about colour of skin.

How about you, have you ever acted or thought in a racist manner towards anyone Mr H? 

Edited by RobSS

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

How about you, have you ever acted or thought in a racist manner towards anyone Mr H?

Interesting question and the answer would be determined by the definition of racism. Have I ever used what would be today considered a derogatory term towards another human being based on their culture (not skin colour), yes I have done that. Have I ever used language towards anyone that would be considered derogatory with mal intent behind it because of culture or colour, then no I have never done that.

Just now, Mr H said:

Interesting question and the answer would be determined by the definition of racism. Have I ever used what would be today considered a derogatory term towards another human being based on their culture (not skin colour), yes I have done that. Have I ever used language towards anyone that would be considered derogatory with mal intent behind it because of culture or colour, then no I have never done that.

Basically when I was younger I was brought up in an Indian area. The white kids called them Pakis, and they called us honkeys. We were all friends, wasn't meant to mean they or us were bad, it was what we called each other in those days. And we always used to refer to the corner shop as the "paki shop" - that's about as far as I have gone.

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

I have said things that would be considered derogatory of another culture. For example, I made fun of the way some Indians talk, things like that, but I've never been racist because towards anther person just because of skin colour.