Jackboot Johnson lies more than Pinocchio in New Years Eve booster promo

Ynot Hump

8 hours ago, Teardropexplodes said:

This insane obsession with getting everyone injected with this toxic junk is just bizarre. It should be blindingly obvious to everyone by now that there is an agenda at play here. 

It should be blindingly obvious to everybody - and perhaps it is for all but the booster crew - but we wouldn't know it because all the official figures for jabs come from lying psychopaths and sociopaths.

I would love to see the true figures. 

• Like 1

All the weak minded people have rolled up their sleeves by now.

If you've not had the "jab" there's no way you're getting it now, like 2 years into the scenario.

I can't believe that they believe someone who hasn't had any injection will suddenly think oh it's 2022 ,or look at the weird bus stop adverts and think hmm time I got injected against this thing everybody's talking about.

They just have to concede....threats, fear and peer pressure don't work on a certain percentage of the population.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 9:30 PM, factJack said:

All the weak minded people have rolled up their sleeves by now.

If you've not had the "jab" there's no way you're getting it now, like 2 years into the scenario.

I can't believe that they believe someone who hasn't had any injection will suddenly think oh it's 2022 ,or look at the weird bus stop adverts and think hmm time I got injected against this thing everybody's talking about.

They just have to concede....threats, fear and peer pressure don't work on a certain percentage of the population.

I agree bud.

I think they have a magic number to reach and the tactics will end.

My calculator failed trying to work out how much money cult owned Big Pharma is making out of this

Just look at the fucking numbers.... JAW DROPPING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.