Human meat secretly permeated into consumer meat (Beef)

Disclaimer: I'm almost sure that this is a thing, but I unfortunately can't share my sources, and even if I did, my post would be met with even more ridiculing.

Some 'powerful' people just can't get enough, and for reasons some of you might already know, the more wicked their sacrifices are, the more 'power' they gain. 

I'm pretty sure this is not new and that this has been going on for more than a decade, but small amounts of human meat get permeated into that which most of us consume. What I'm almost sure of is that this happens only in few countries, maybe 2 or 3.

I've done some research after hearing about this, and I've effectively found some articles further clarifying the situation. This and this. The first article seems to have somewhat of a credibility, but the second one isn't as interesting.

This is by no means evidence for the existence of such practices, but I know that this is more than just a thoery. I would like this to be the start of something that will eventually prove those claims right however. If you stumble across any articles or evidences, please feel free to post them in the replies!  

Edited by MarkBirtley

I would say that this is unlikely and economically makes no sense.

Cows are farmed in their millions and processed to be used as food.

Not the case with humans and one imagines that human beings, even those used in ritual sacrifice, have a relative value and are 'hard to come by'.

It seems unlikely that after all the effort these satanists no doubt go to to procure humans for sacrifice that they would somehow willingly release the prized flesh into the mass volume foodchain to be used as mince for an Asda's own brand cottage pie, presumably at the supply level where prices are extremely low for bulk. Such meat is probably sold to food producers by tonne and hudreds of tonnes are probably processed in a day.

It goes without saying that there are simply not the volumes of human flesh available. No organisation could supply such a chain for any feasible period of time. Not at all in fact.

In order to make human bodies commercially viable as a foodstuff would be a massive loss leader and would probably put the Satanists out of business over night.

It can't be done.

No it just doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Truthspoon

18 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I would say that this is unlikely and economically makes no sense.

Cows are farmed in their millions and processed to be used as food.

Not the case with humans and one imagines that human beings, even those used in ritual sacrifice, have a relative value and are 'hard to come by'.

It seems unlikely that after all the effort these satanists no doubt go to to procure humans for sacrifice that they would somehow willingly release the prized flesh into the mass volume foodchain to be used as mince for as Asda's own brand cottage pie, presumably at the supply level where prices are extremely low for bulk. Such meat is probably sold to food producers by tonne and hudreds of tonnes are probably processed in a day.

It goes without saying that there are simply not the volumes of human flesh available. No organisation could supply such a chain for any feasible period of time. Not at all in fact.

In order to make human bodies commercially viable as a foodstuff would be a massive loss leader and would probably put the Satanists out of business over night.

No it just doesn't make any sense.

I absolutely agree with you, it seems to be very  unlikely and just a random theory.

All I can say is that with fast food chains for example, it can get a little tricky. It would be much easier if you injected the meat at the very last stages. The whole thing would also people from the inside in this case. 

This form of supposed sacrifice has an unprecedented value. Not only are people (children) sacrificed and having their meat eaten and blood  bathed with, but more innocent people are involved and participating in a horrible thing that many of them would chose death over. This does make such a hassle very worth it. 

I'll be looking for more reliable sources in the meanwhile.

Edited by MarkBirtley

I've seen that clip where that Jew is saying that they put goy children in Macdonald's hamburgers..... but I think he was literally trolling.

If there were any question of some Satanist type somehow introducing human flesh into the food supply, it would be only a symbolic infinitesimally small amount. Maybe someone could get into the pink slime machine and pour a pint of human blood into the machine mixing 30 tonnes of pink slime....who knows...

Edited by Truthspoon

The powers that be in this world could convince most human beings that anything is 'normal'. You talk of cannibalism as if it is inherently worse than eating animals when, on an energetic level, it is no less morally repugnant.

'Our' Masters have convinced 'us' that the extreme holocaust perpetrated against animals every day is 'normal', that woman paying money to have their fetuses forcibly ejected from their body is 'normal', that the mass sacrifice known as 'war' is 'normal' and are now well on their way to convincing an apparent large majority of human beings to walk around wearing masks, whilst living in fear of their fellow human beings.

Most people go whichever way the wind blows. They can clearly be manipulated to believe anything.

To return to your original point; cows, pigs, lambs etc are anthropomorphic enough for "carnivorism" to be considered a form of cannibalism.

And I guarantee you it would take them less than a year to convince the average person that eating humans is normal too.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 12/30/2021 at 7:26 PM, Truthspoon said:

Don't know if this is true........ 

I have removed it from my original post because I figured it might be fake, the presenter is known to be a genuine antisemite. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that interview were to be real though.

I think that such practices, as significant as they are, are as well planned and hidden from the public. But sometimes mistakes are made, hopefully soon.

Edited by MarkBirtley

On 12/30/2021 at 10:29 PM, Ethel said:

The powers that be in this world could convince most human beings that anything is 'normal'. You talk of cannibalism as if it is inherently worse than eating animals when, on an energetic level, it is no less morally repugnant.

'Our' Masters have convinced 'us' that the extreme holocaust perpetrated against animals every day is 'normal', that woman paying money to have their fetuses forcibly ejected from their body is 'normal', that the mass sacrifice known as 'war' is 'normal' and are now well on their way to convincing an apparent large majority of human beings to walk around wearing masks, whilst living in fear of their fellow human beings.

Most people go whichever way the wind blows. They can clearly be manipulated to believe anything.

To return to your original point; cows, pigs, lambs etc are anthropomorphic enough for "carnivorism" to be considered a form of cannibalism.

And I guarantee you it would take them less than a year to convince the average person that eating humans is normal too.

You're a bit confused I'm afraid. Yes there is something such as the "new normal" and societal pressure but that does not apply to everything. You cannot be telling me that cannibalism is wrong, because the elite decided so. I think such claims express a lack of responsibility and unwillingness to be held accountable for anything one does, an escape route to justify anything you want to do, no matter how bad it gets. 

Morals have nothing to do wit energy levels, there's no such thing as 'measuring' morals. I don't want to delve deeper into this new discussion because it's off  topic, and it's not the problem here.

3 hours ago, MarkBirtley said:

You're a bit confused I'm afraid.

It isn't me who considers my own hedonistic pleasure to be a greater priority than the life of an animal. You are confused.

Yes there is something such as the "new normal" and societal pressure but that does not apply to everything.

The vast majority of what is considered normal by the average person is decided for you by the PTB. They are social engineers and wizards of manipulation. They will continue to be so whether you 'agree' they are or not.

You cannot be telling me that cannibalism is wrong, because the elite decided so. 

I haven't. Don't straw man me. On the contrary, it's the other way round. It is you and other carnivores who use appeal to popularity and appeal to tradition in order to defend meat eating. I know cannibalism is wrong because I know there is such a thing as objective morality and I know there is such a thing as objective reality. Most people, on the other hand, rely upon authority to tell them what is right and wrong.

I don't want to delve deeper into this new discussion because it's off  topic, and it's not the problem here.

You mentioned cannibalism and cannibalism is an ethical issue, ergo what I said was on topic. The reason you don't want to talk about it is because the only justification you have for eating meat is that you enjoy it. That doesn't make it defensible though. 

To address your original theory again, I doubt the PTB are feeding us human meat because they wouldn't get any enjoyment out of doing it unless we knew. They enjoy degradation, humiliation and manipulation. Their preferred way of doing this would be to convince stupid people that eating human meat is somehow natural and normal, and then laugh, knowing that they could convince the average person of almost anything, because of the dysfunctional relationship most people have with authority.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Ethel said:

I haven't. Don't straw man me. On the contrary, it's the other way round. It is you and other carnivores who use appeal to popularity and appeal to tradition in order to defend meat eating. I know cannibalism is wrong because I know there is such a thing as objective morality and I know there is such a thing as objective reality. Most people, on the other hand, rely upon authority to tell them what is right and wrong.

But you claimed that it would take them less than a year to convince the average person that eating humans is normal too, as well as "The powers that be in this world could convince most human beings that anything is 'normal' ". A direct implication would be that we were convinced by the elite that cannibalism was wrong in the first place, the elite here being the highest authority of that time. We're not talking about your personal take but rather about that of the society (ie public consensus). So I logically concluded that you think cannibalism is wrong because the elite decided it was the case.

4 hours ago, Ethel said:

You mentioned cannibalism and cannibalism is an ethical issue, ergo what I said was on topic. The reason you don't want to talk about it is because the only justification you have for eating meat is that you enjoy it. That doesn't make it defensible though. 

Don't be too sure. Of course I enjoy meat, as well as fruits and vegetables. I eat animal meat because I can and because there's nothing wrong with it. I believe morality stems from our innate disposition as conscious beings. I won't elaborate further on why I think it does. If you insist  on considering morals a measurable energy, then cannibalism would be wrong because it happened to go against the laws of nature from the very start. It's the natural food chain, analogously lions don't eat lions.  

The reason why I don't want to talk about it, is that this is not the point of the thread. The thread is about fact-checking those finds, but you felt the need to teach us a lesson about what's morality and how the elite dictates our own morality. Goes besides the  point here, I honestly can't see how it would help in this case.

Edited by MarkBirtley

1 hour ago, MarkBirtley said:

But you claimed that it would take them less than a year to convince the average person that eating humans is normal too, as well as "The powers that be in this world could convince most human beings that anything is 'normal' ". A direct implication would be that we were convinced by the elite that cannibalism was wrong in the first place, the elite here being the highest authority of that time. We're not talking about your personal take but rather about that of the society (ie public consensus). So I logically concluded that you think cannibalism is wrong because the elite decided it was the case.

Stop being silly.

I did not say that we were convinced by the elite that cannibalism was wrong in the first place. We may have been, we might not have. However, even if they did, it was a correct conclusion. 

And again, it was not a logical conclusion to make that I think cannibalism is wrong because the elite told me it was. How could that be the case when there are any number of elite-promoted things which I don't support, i.e. eating animals, war, abortion.

I don't want to talk about your other arguments either, not because I couldn't dismantle them with the greatest of ease, but because it's too easy.

Edited by Ethel
  • Haha 1