Sajid and his idiot comments against Conspiracy theorists.

moosehead999

I am writing a topic about the recent Sajid comments about "Anti-vaxxers are idiots" 

Because someone wont take the vaccine are already called or classed as an idiot.

I want to go into the nitty gritty of what an idiot is and what an anti-vaxxer is.

An anti-vaxxer is someone who is opposed to vaccinations due to some reason. Medical, philosophical or maybe religious.

An idiot is someone who is not educated or has some mental problem with learning.

So what Sajid is saying, cos I am an anti-vaxxer I am an idiot. I don't have the mental capacity to research the internet and find out why vaccines are fake.

I just spent 3 years at college doing accounts and finance and got a distinction in many subjects. I am an idiot.

I am not taking the vaccine because I have had several freedom of information requests from government bodies have no information nor evidence of Covid 19 being isolated or Sars Cov 2 being presented to me.

I have spent over 200 hours of research on the internet on whistleblowers from NHS, and other global PHD scientists who have the same views as me.

I am just wondering if I should write to Sajid Javid in Downing Street and ask him for a full blown apology in calling me an idiot.

This is slander.

Slander means spreading crap about someone in the public eye that is not true.

The truth is, Sajid Javid is calling all anti-vaxxers idiots.

I have met anti-vaxxers have PHD in science. 

Sajid Javid is the real idiot, for making statements about someone he knows nothing about.

Sack the fucker.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I'm not disagreeing with what you say, but to be called an idiot is not actually a bad thing.

image.png.3e51702b3ce1a3a7e3bba02a33ad0444.png

There are also esoteric meanings too which put Idiot in a new light.

Maybe you should write to congratulate his use of vocabulary!

Or just send some dogshit pips wrapped in chocolate!

Very interesting. Dostoevsky wrote a book called "The Idiot":

"The title is an ironic reference to the central character of the novel, Prince Lev Nikolayevich Myshkin, a young man whose goodness, open-hearted simplicity and guilelessness lead many of the more worldly characters he encounters to mistakenly assume that he lacks intelligence and insight. In the character of Prince Myshkin, Dostoevsky set himself the task of depicting "the positively good and beautiful man." The novel examines the consequences of placing such a singular individual at the centre of the conflicts, desires, passions and egoism of worldly society, both for the man himself and for those with whom he becomes involved."

I've never read the novel, but I have read a lot of essays about the novel, much of which I need to revise because the project I did on the subject was quite a long time ago. I think I saved notes somewhere. This has prompted me to go and have a look to see if I can find them. In the meantime, there's more on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Idiot

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, moosehead999 said:

I am writing a topic about the recent Sajid comments about "Anti-vaxxers are idiots" 

Because someone wont take the vaccine are already called or classed as an idiot.

I want to go into the nitty gritty of what an idiot is and what an anti-vaxxer is.

An anti-vaxxer is someone who is opposed to vaccinations due to some reason. Medical, philosophical or maybe religious.

An idiot is someone who is not educated or has some mental problem with learning.

Sajid Javid is the same person who has 'warned' us all that being 'vaccinated' doesn't mean you suddenly stop 'spreading' this virus.

It matters not if you are 'vaccinated' or 'unvaccinated', you can still catch and spread this virus.

If you are 'vaccinated' or get your booster jab, then you're less likely to die. The 'unvaccinated' have more of a chance of dying (apparently).

So it stands to reason it is a 'personal choice' as to whether one gets vaccinated or not.

As vaccinated persons are still 'dying from Covid', while unvaccinated persons are 'not', then you really have to wonder truly who are the 'idiots'.

But it is all just psychological manipulation, bullying and coercion. If you choose to get the jab you are a 'good person', while if you choose not to, then you are an 'idiot'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Sajid Javid is the same person who has 'warned' us all that being 'vaccinated' doesn't mean you suddenly stop 'spreading' this virus.

It matters not if you are 'vaccinated' or 'unvaccinated', you can still catch and spread this virus.

If you are 'vaccinated' or get your booster jab, then you're less likely to die. The 'unvaccinated' have more of a chance of dying (apparently).

So it stands to reason it is a 'personal choice' as to whether one gets vaccinated or not.

As vaccinated persons are still 'dying from Covid', while unvaccinated persons are 'not', then you really have to wonder truly who are the 'idiots'.

But it is all just psychological manipulation, bullying and coercion. If you choose to get the jab you are a 'good person', while if you choose not to, then you are an 'idiot'.

I was going to post about the word idiot, it's origins and the esoteric interpretations by the likes of G.I.Gurdjieff etc.

But the common understanding of the word is difficult to overcome. So FTS.

But as to labelling those who do (jab) and those who don't, my favoured term would be for those who do: RETARD

People are not conspiracy theorists, for being able to think.

We have a right to decide what medical treatment we want if any.

If people are vaxxed why should they care if people are unvaxxed?

This is the first time ever, that vaxxed people are worried about unvaxxed people. Why????

Oh thats right, the media told them to see it that way. When all other times vaxxed people did not have to care about unvaxxed. So why is it a problem now?

The term conspiracy theorist is a term for a dunce person, to label people, that they cannot fathom an argument, or do not want to even understand something. Its like other moron terms, like coincidence, and common sense.

If common sense existed, why are so many blacks running round london with knifes, robbing anyone they want? If common sense existed, surely everyone would know right from wrong. Oh, you say they do not, so what the heck does common sense mean?

They do not say that females that do, or do not have abortions, are conspiracy theorists, as they choose what they have to do with a pregnancy. No one says to them, its a conspiracy theory that a female has a right to choose, whether to abort or not, and thats her choice.

So, on vaccines, its our choice, whether we want to be vaxxed or not. Our body our choice.

If you have any personal argument against lunacy, majority call it a conspiracy theory. What????

No, its a person thinking for themselves, and there rights to choose to whether to take a medical procedure or not.

Informed consent on vaccines, is supposed to be a real thing. We unvaxxed, have a right to choose to not to want one, and it should be no one elses business.

Edited by andy1033

hello everybody

-----

the people that are telling you how to live your lives and what to do with your bodies are mind-controlled. sajid javid is a tool of the illuminati: he has no credibility and he has no authenticity. pay no attention. get on with your life.

-----

have a great day everybody

• Like 1