Arise SIR Chris Whitty

Ynot Hump

Knighting is a method by which the crown rewards people for doing something that the crown approves of

As the crown is working against the british people we can then reflect on exactly what it is that the crown so approves of in each case

I do find it funny that on one hand the crown tells us that manmade CO2 is causing climate change and that we must all accept electric cars and then on the other hand they knight a guy who makes a living by burning huge amounts of fuel going round and round race tracks along with lots of other people all doing the same. How much CO2 is hamilton producing with those race cars and all the global travel required to race on all of those race circuits?

Then  there is all the oil that goes into making all the tyres that are used in formula 1 racing which are no doubt all discarded after each race not to mention all the fuel burned and CO2 produced by all the people involved off the track with making F1 work as well as all the spectators who have to burn fuel and create CO2 in order to go to the race tracks to watch the whole affair

not exactly environmentalists are they? see the hypocrisy yet?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/26/2021 at 4:35 PM, Macnamara said:

Knighting is a method by which the crown rewards people for doing something that the crown approves of

As the crown is working against the british people we can then reflect on exactly what it is that the crown so approves of in each case

tony blair is now being knighted....a guy who flooded migrants into the UK, started the ball rolling on political correctness, took us into a war which killed over a million iraqis and then when he left he went to work for the rothschild cabal bank JP morgan whilst working as a 'peace envoy' in the middle east (what a sick inversion)

Now hes popping up again to push the death jabs on the british people

absolute criminal but this gives you an idea what the crown is all about

17 hours ago, Niknik said:

Does anyone know the derivation of calling them "Sir?"

I wonder if it is a contraction of "Serpent"?

Just as Tony Blair is a contraction of "Country".

Sir Chris whittymedical officer is  a red witch hysterical anagram vaccine vaccination Vatican's vacass a cow vacqous a empty cow 

Polyethylene glycol peg is used in the vaccine and is a lubricant and spermicide and can be activated by uv used on condoms and as a coolant peg is   in egypt  jab is joab bachin Babylon Egypt  masonic towers and boosters is bootes the cosmos  as is pegasus both on the southern hemispheres is this a reset tilt that is coming. Uk was on the equator originally.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, numnuts said:

The guy is a fukking moron. It must be incredibly easy to become a professor nowadays. And what is it he is supposed to have actually done? It's all that gullible cleaner's fault.

the-shape-of-water-wins-oscars.jpg?w=620

He can fuck off as well numnuts. His 5 minutes of fame is wearing thin.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, numnuts said:

The guy is a fukking moron. It must be incredibly easy to become a professor nowadays. And what is it he is supposed to have actually done? It's all that gullible cleaner's fault.

the-shape-of-water-wins-oscars.jpg?w=620

Unfortunately for Jacinda Adhern she was unsure of what side the mirror was reflecting!

I had the misfortune over Christmas to be 'exposed' to the 'telly' while staying with my parents, and did note with interest Mr Whittys frequent appearances (usually after some positive & uplifting advert from Jet2 about booking a holiday for next (this) year).

I wonder if this jackass puppet will end up being nominated for a BAFTA award?

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 7:05 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

I had the misfortune over Christmas to be 'exposed' to the 'telly' while staying with my parents, and did note with interest Mr Whittys frequent appearances (usually after some positive & uplifting advert from Jet2 about booking a holiday for next (this) year). I wonder if this jackass puppet will end up being nominated for a BAFTA award?

He was on the 'That's TV' channel (Freeview channel 7), which broadcasts to various localities in the U.K. (not all), every 10 minutes or so last year. You would watch a few half-decent music videos from yesteryear, get in a bit of a lighter mood and then Whitty would show up! I had to quit watching the channel pretty pronto and I feel that I am now suffering from PTSD, due to the bad experience. His Most Worshipful Fishmason probably would get a BAFTA award, if he starred in a 'Warlords Of Atlantis' (1978) reboot.

I am genuinely still unsure, about what it is Whitty is supposed to have actually done, so as to merit his recent knighthood. I mean, even if you believe all of the Covid bollocks, it still isn't deserved.

Edited by numnuts

What about the rest of them who made it into the new year's honours list? I flicked through the list: And what a bunch of bar stewards every single one, not a decent person amongst them all. Each and every one got mentioned because of satanic cocksucking and furthering the nwo agenda - They can straight fuck off

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Nothing succeeds like failure, and Whitty is the living proof.

Not sure if it was failure, he got what he wanted, the nmo got what they wanted. But i acknowledge your point, they guy is a failure as a human being and the promises he made to the people were all lies.