Jump to content

Is there any point in saying "white people are more spiritual than black people"


RobSS

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

You're still deflecting from addressing your racist tendencies.

 

 

 

It's hardly racist to point out that black people kill white people.......and not the other way round

 

Nor is it racist to point out that blacks are three times more likely than white people to commit violent crime.

 

And also that black countries are the most dangerous places in the world because of black violence.....

 

 

But yeah....are we just going to gloss over your supporting of Nelson Mandela, a man who indiscriminately killed men women and children.... both black and white..

 

Who told you you were a Christian by the way?

 

I think you should get a second opinion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://whiteprivilegeisntreal.org/black-vs-white-crime-statistics/

 

 

Black vs White Crime Statistics Conclusion

  • It’s an uncomfortable truth but blacks commit crimes at nearly three times the rate that whites do.
  • Blacks commit 36% of the violent crime in the US even though they are only 13% of the population.
  • Blacks in England commit crimes at nearly three times the rate of their population rate.
  • The parity in black crime rates in the US and black crime rates in the UK prove that there is no systemic or institutional racial bias in the US, and that the judicial system is not unfairly targeting blacks.
  • The cycle of black crime begins with the breakdown of family values that has 72% of black pregnancies creating low-income single parent households.
  • Black children growing up in single-parent low-income situations are likely to repeat this cycle unless they raise children in a married two-parent household with more stability.
  • White privilege isn’t real and isn’t responsible for blacks committing more crimes, black adults making poor life choices are the ones responsible.

Sources:
Heritage.org: Marriage: America’s Greatest Weapon Against Child Poverty / archive
US Census: 2016 US Census results / archive
FBI: FBI Table 21 Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2016 / archive
Guardian: The ethnic population of England and Wales broken down by local authority / archive
UK Government: Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System 2014 / archive

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthspoon said:

 

It's hardly racist to point out that black people kill white people.......and not the other way round

 

Nor is it racist to point out that blacks are three times more likely than white people to commit violent crime.

 

And also that black countries are the most dangerous places in the world because of black violence.....

 

 

But yeah....are we just going to gloss over your supporting of Nelson Mandela, a man who indiscriminately killed men women and children.... both black and brown....

 

Who told you you were a Christian by the way?

 

I think you should get a second opinion.

 

 

I think you should review a lot of things you've written, including denying half of my ethnicity, in terms of where my interests and talents come from, which I'm not going to forget, so yes, you are a racist, and you aren't even able to admit it. You're comments about Christianity are just laughable!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

I think you should review a lot of things you've written, including denying half of my ethnicity, in terms of where my interests and talents come from, which I'm not going to forget, so yes, you are a racist, and you aren't even able to admit it. You're comments about Christianity are just laughable!

 

 

 

I've never in my life supported someone who kills black and white men women and children and would never support and condone terrorism.

 

You do.

 

So maybe you are insane.

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

https://whiteprivilegeisntreal.org/black-vs-white-crime-statistics/

 

 

Black vs White Crime Statistics Conclusion

  • It’s an uncomfortable truth but blacks commit crimes at nearly three times the rate that whites do.
  • Blacks commit 36% of the violent crime in the US even though they are only 13% of the population.
  • Blacks in England commit crimes at nearly three times the rate of their population rate.
  • The parity in black crime rates in the US and black crime rates in the UK prove that there is no systemic or institutional racial bias in the US, and that the judicial system is not unfairly targeting blacks.
  • The cycle of black crime begins with the breakdown of family values that has 72% of black pregnancies creating low-income single parent households.
  • Black children growing up in single-parent low-income situations are likely to repeat this cycle unless they raise children in a married two-parent household with more stability.
  • White privilege isn’t real and isn’t responsible for blacks committing more crimes, black adults making poor life choices are the ones responsible.

Sources:
Heritage.org: Marriage: America’s Greatest Weapon Against Child Poverty / archive
US Census: 2016 US Census results / archive
FBI: FBI Table 21 Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2016 / archive
Guardian: The ethnic population of England and Wales broken down by local authority / archive
UK Government: Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System 2014 / archive

 

Yesterday you claimed that the only racism in the UK, these days, is racism against whites. You write a load of racist drivel, and then you go spending hours searching for sources to support your prejudices. Why don't you spend the energy on all that on making yourself a better person?

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthspoon said:

 

I've never in my life supported someone who kills black and white men women and children.

 

You do.

 

So maybe you are insane.

 

 

 

Quoting someone does not mean I support everything they do. If I quote David Icke, I'm not agreeing with everything he says, but you need intelligence to understand that.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Alright Rob. I've got better things to do.

 

Merry Christmas.

 

 

A better thing to do would be for you to address why you're racist, but I can understand why you want to run away from the discussion. You always do that when you can't confront the truth. I'd say, "Merry Christmas" to you, but I know it didn't come from your heart, otherwise you would've apologised for yesterday's horrible insults.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Yes Rob. Nurture that anger and hatred.....

 

And you say you're a Christian?

 

I've got a completely clean conscience. I'm not angry but you obviously are, and I still laugh when you talk about Christianity.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it actually makes me feel really sad to read such negative comments. This is why i refrain from voicing my opinions on all social platforms as people are so quick to get angry. This is the very thing that is wrong with the world, its sooo sad. Try to spread love and acceptance of everyones opinion. Afterall, we are all one! ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bearing in mind, I now have RobSS on ignore since I didn't get whether he was on the side of white or black people by reading his comments but that's besides the point.

 

Do you think vaccine is there to kill White people? It is very likely that there are different versions of Pfzier vials, one being saline and two poisonous versions. Apparently they say that they are not pushing the vaxx in Africa as much as over here in the West. Someone said it's because they can get sued for vaxx injuries but I think this is BS. They can do anything they like and brush it all under the carpet.

 

Yeah some black people in the UK will die because they just get sucked into the same programme white people are receiving.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Bearing in mind, I now have RobSS on ignore since I didn't get whether he was on the side of white or black people by reading his comments but that's besides the point.

 

Do you think vaccine is there to kill White people? It is very likely that there are different versions of Pfzier vials, one being saline and two poisonous versions. Apparently they say that they are not pushing the vaxx in Africa as much as over here in the West. Someone said it's because they can get sued for vaxx injuries but I think this is BS. They can do anything they like and brush it all under the carpet.

 

Yeah some black people in the UK will die because they just get sucked into the same programme white people are receiving.

 

My silly old dad has just had his booster...... He's a boomer system minion....My parents have a big telly and although my mum keeps fit, goes to the gym and walks the dog a few miles every day, they just suck in the TV brainwashing for hours a day....

 

That said none of my parents have had any side effect at all. My dad just had his booster and only had a sore arm. Nor have any of their friends had any side effects... This lead me a while back to suggest the theory that maybe there are some people and areas of the country where they are given saline injections... I have been intrigued to see that this theory has since taken off somewhat in the alternative media.

 

That said, my mum was gardening and for the first time got a really bad reaction from something in the garden, either biting her or something poisonous... she was really ill and needed to see the doctor and was given steroids... I believe, and I told her, that this may have happened because she has weakened her immune system with the 'vaccine'.

 

I do not think black people are quite as gullible and brainwashed as white people in the UK.... because for black people they have a history of knowing that the governments of the US and UK have historically done medical experiments on them.......

 

Also I did read that apparently the Covid virus itself is more dangerous to white people, less so to black people, and apparently not at all the Ashkenazi Joos.

 

Have you heard of that? I could look it up if you like.

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

My silly old dad has just had his booster...... He's a boomer system minion....My parents have a big telly and although my mum keeps fit, goes to the gym and walks the dog a few miles every day, they just suck in the TV brainwashing for hours a day....

 

That said none of my parents have had any side effect at all. My dad just had his booster and only had a sore arm. Nor have any of their friends had any side effects... This lead me a while back to suggest the theory that maybe there are some people and areas of the country where they are given saline injections... I have been intrigued to see that this theory has since taken off somewhat in the alternative media.

 

That said, my mum was gardening and for the first time got a really bad reaction from something in the garden, either biting her or something poisonous... she was really ill and needed to see the doctor and was given steroids... I believe, and I told her, that this may have happened because she has weakened her immune system with the 'vaccine'.

 

I would have said the same to your mum.

 

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I do not think black people are quite as gullible and brainwashed as white people in the UK.... because for black people they have a history of knowing that the governments of the US and UK have historically done medical experiments on them.......

 

Of course not. Clearly there are dumbass particularly younger ones who have glued their palm to a smartphone and probably sleep with it as well. But our generation is a lot more aware. Yeah, they are well aware of history.

 

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Also I did read that apparently the Covid virus itself is more dangerous to white people, less so to black people, and apparently not at all the Ashkenazi Joos.

 

Have you heard of that? I could look it up if you like.

 

I gather that there are several theories floating about.... I don't believe Covid cold is different than any other cold btw. It's what's in the vial that brings out the symptoms. Even people in Israel are having adverse reaction so it makes me think that it might be to do with one's status, wealth, social record etc....in another words, just because you are Jews doesn't protect you. But that theory may not work since there are walk-in centres in the UK. I don't believe Freemasons are immune from death jab either. If they are on the upper ranks in the organisation, they probably don't have to bother and get their waiver arranged when it becomes necessary. But the rest of the lower degree masons..... just same with us.

 

We need UK jabbers to come forward and tell us what they've been instructed to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brightlightsoul said:

it actually makes me feel really sad to read such negative comments. This is why i refrain from voicing my opinions on all social platforms as people are so quick to get angry. This is the very thing that is wrong with the world, its sooo sad. Try to spread love and acceptance of everyones opinion. Afterall, we are all one! ;)

 

I know, but please, don't be discouraged... we are all trying to manage ourselves and be the best we can be, but it is not easy. We live in a desperately evil world and it is a daily struggle to try to stay positive, kind and remember that other people are in the same boat.


Please post more and try to inject some positivity and good things. I would welcome that.... To be honest I had a big argument with Rob last night solely because no-one else was around and there was nothing else going on.... and because I'm not jabbed I couldn't get home to see my family and am stuck out here in the Gulf for Christmas... I'm just hanging out...but if there had been other less combatitive people around we may have managed to make something better of the evening.

 

I woke up this morning feeling immediate regret at last night's nonsense... but.....that's where we're at in the world.... good people cannot be found..... not enough people are on message with this movement..... everyone's watching the garbage on TV...... The good thing about the internet and chatrooms like this is you can do other things at the same time.... I'm learning to sing and play Kimbie by Jackson Frank....and watching the Jesus of Nazareth TV movie  I guess in the absence of seeing my family it's a somewhat constructive way to spend the holidays.

 

All you people who are with your families at Christmas are lucky.... Enjoy the wonderful moment.... 

 

Consider me and Rob the inevitable Christmas falling out that happens every year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

https://whiteprivilegeisntreal.org/black-vs-white-crime-statistics/

 

 

Black vs White Crime Statistics Conclusion

  • It’s an uncomfortable truth but blacks commit crimes at nearly three times the rate that whites do.
  • Blacks commit 36% of the violent crime in the US even though they are only 13% of the population.
  • Blacks in England commit crimes at nearly three times the rate of their population rate.
  • The parity in black crime rates in the US and black crime rates in the UK prove that there is no systemic or institutional racial bias in the US, and that the judicial system is not unfairly targeting blacks.
  • The cycle of black crime begins with the breakdown of family values that has 72% of black pregnancies creating low-income single parent households.
  • Black children growing up in single-parent low-income situations are likely to repeat this cycle unless they raise children in a married two-parent household with more stability.
  • White privilege isn’t real and isn’t responsible for blacks committing more crimes, black adults making poor life choices are the ones responsible.

Sources:
Heritage.org: Marriage: America’s Greatest Weapon Against Child Poverty / archive
US Census: 2016 US Census results / archive
FBI: FBI Table 21 Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2016 / archive
Guardian: The ethnic population of England and Wales broken down by local authority / archive
UK Government: Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System 2014 / archive

 

You're agenda is so transparent. All you're trying to do with these posts against blacks is open old wounds of how blacks were treated by racist white people when they came to Britain in the 1950's, and stir up hatred in today's Britain, but you're failing and the vast majority of people are sick and tired of the likes of you.

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brightlightsoul said:

it actually makes me feel really sad to read such negative comments. This is why i refrain from voicing my opinions on all social platforms as people are so quick to get angry. This is the very thing that is wrong with the world, its sooo sad. Try to spread love and acceptance of everyones opinion. Afterall, we are all one! ;)

 

Here is my take on things. As I believe all beings including satan ALL serves the Creator. The Creator created EVERYTHING. So everything has its purpose.

 

The way I look at trolls and the likes, we need them....believe it or not. They are placed there for us who wants to ascend.

Can you imagine a video game without an obstacle or mystery to solve? What kind of game is it?

So idiots will help you realise how much you have ascended. If you get angry, you've got more work to do.

I think that you don't have to spread love, just be. Because when you generate that kind of energy, of course, you will naturally change the atmosphere/environment without reaching out. People ought to have such experience. I know it wasn't me who did it but there has been a couple of times people have said something to me as I walked into a shop. They said, "It's like peace have walked in." I wasn't aware of this as I only went into a shop to get something but when I tuned in I understood. It was a being that came and walked with me who 'did' it. But it taught me a lesson, if I carried peace frequency, I don't have to offer any words, just be to affect the world.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...