Merry Xmas all on forum

moosehead999

Wish all you all a merry xmas tommorrow.

I just read a junk mail folder and it was a freedom of info request. 

Sent me nothing in return...

I have deleted the numbers to reference.

What does this mean.

No side effects?? I dont understand.

Have a good crimbo people.

Thank you for your communication dated 2 December 2021.

NHS England has assessed your communication as a request under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000. As such, your request is being dealt with under the terms of the FOI Act, and has been allocated the following reference number: 

Your exact request was:

“I need a freedom of request from your records.
Can you please send all records of all Patience that have suffered side effects from Covid 19 vaccines in the UK.
I have got a load of conspiracy websites saying videos of patience are being censored on the internet that is misinformation.
I need to see records and statistics so I can shut these sites down.
Can you send all yellow card records of side effects from Covid 19 in the last 2 years.”

NHS England does not hold information in relation to your request.

It may assist you, however if we explain that any adverse effects (including possible deaths) related to the COVID-19 vaccines are collected via the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency’s (MHRA) Yellow Card reporting scheme. The Yellow Card scheme is responsible for collating and monitoring reports about adverse reactions or safety concerns relating to the Covid-19 vaccines.

The MHRA publishes a summary of findings from the Yellow Card scheme which can be accessed at the below link:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Further information in relation to your request may therefore be held by the MHRA. As such you may wish to redirect your request to the MHRA. You can find their contact information at the below link:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/contact-mhra

We hope this information is helpful. However, if you are dissatisfied, you have the right to ask for an internal review. This should be requested in writing within two months of the date of this letter. Your correspondence should be labelled “Internal Review” and should outline your concerns and/or the area(s) you would like the review to consider. Internal Review requests should be sent to:

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

Email: [email protected]

Please quote the reference number provided above in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) can be contacted at the following weblink:

https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/

Please note there is no charge for making an appeal.

Please be aware that in line with the Information Commissioner’s directive on the disclosure of information under the FOI Act, your request will be anonymised and published on our website as part of our disclosure log.

Please do not reply to this email. This message has been sent from a central mailbox. To communicate with NHS England regarding Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, enquiries or complaints we ask these are sent directly to NHS England’s customer contact centre. This is to ensure all communications are progressed correctly. Their postal address, telephone number and email details are as follows: PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT; 0300 3 11 22 33, [email protected].

Yours sincerely,

Freedom of Information
Communications Team
Office of the Chairs, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

38 minutes ago, moosehead999 said:

same answer again, no evidence....

Sorry.. 

How d'ya mean same again?  

Did you get an internal review or was the "same again" what MHRA were supposed to show as evidence?  (if its them you spoke to regarding yellow card scheme etc) 

"Shut sites like these down",  haha... good one... (In their dreams).

Of course I get why you -pretty much had to- say that. 

Edited by TetraG

The NHS does not hold this information?

Who'd of thunk it.

All those desperate urgent cases of covid, all that terrible suffering, all those deaths, all the fear, all the jabbing, all the endless shifts fighting death on the frontline of the pandemic.

And yet they don't keep a single shred of evidence that it happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2021 at 1:16 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

The NHS does not hold this information?

Who'd of thunk it.

All those desperate urgent cases of covid, all that terrible suffering, all those deaths, all the fear, all the jabbing, all the endless shifts fighting death on the frontline of the pandemic.

And yet they don't keep a single shred of evidence that it happens.

Umm, maybe because it doesn't happen, only in the media? 😄

• Like 1