Outrageous abuse of the meaning of Christmas by the Government Propaganda Tool mainstream media

Ynot Hump

1 hour ago, Ynot Hump said:

Disgusting injectable push wording by Jackboot Johnson

Really sinking to an all time low.

Should now be dragged out into the street and stoned to death along with the rest of the wankers concerned (too many to list here).

"This Christmas, before sitting down to your dinner with your family, I would encourage anyone not already boosted to come forward, book an appointment and get the gift of a jab."

I just spat tea all over my keyboard......Thanks Doris, you fucking mental tramp.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

"This Christmas, before sitting down to your dinner with your family, I would encourage anyone not already boosted to come forward, book an appointment and get the gift of a jab."

I just spat tea all over my keyboard......Thanks Doris, you fucking mental tramp.

Doris is tripe dressed up as offal. Odious individual.

Do you think that if they want to get the satan juice, then let them get the satan juice, why should we lose sleep over people who are too stupid to see the truth, if they want to kiss BJ's arse them let them get on with it, we'll live our live and they can live theirs

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

Do you think that if they want to get the satan juice, then let them get the satan juice, why should we lose sleep over people who are too stupid to see the truth, if they want to kiss BJ's arse them let them get on with it, we'll live our live and they can live theirs

Well that's the rub isn't it. The more who sign up for the jabbery, the less likely it will be for the rest of us to live our lives in the way we should be able to.

My local "newspaper" was running a story on people queuing up for their jabs on xmas day!!!!   Haven't they got parties/dinners to go to and booze to drink?  What a bunch of sad bastards.  The paper was running adverts too about keeping "safe this xmas" with pictures of people masked up clutching their bags of shopping!!!!  If there was a real pandemic surely the shops would be shut?!? Why can't people see through the absurdity of this covid logic?

9 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

My local "newspaper" was running a story on people queuing up for their jabs on xmas day!!!!   Haven't they got parties/dinners to go to and booze to drink?  What a bunch of sad bastards.  The paper was running adverts too about keeping "safe this xmas" with pictures of people masked up clutching their bags of shopping!!!!  If there was a real pandemic surely the shops would be shut?!? Why can't people see through the absurdity of this covid logic?

I made a thread on why people are so eager to obey the msm, please read, may be useful to help get through to them.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/24095-bj-and-msm-collaborate-to-brainwash-the-sheep-further-quiz-photo-emerges/