Jump to content

TIME, what is it.


bobb
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

So even science isn't free of occult associations. If anyone restricts themselves to science to understand total reality, this can only result in a very myopic view:

I agree with that , that's why I approach things from as many positions as I can before I come to a conclusion, whether that conclusion is correct is anyone's guess, but it's mine.

The same can be said about religious doctrine,if you only approach things from that perspective once again the result is a very myopic view

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, peter said:

I agree with that , that's why I approach things from as many positions as I can before I come to a conclusion, whether that conclusion is correct is anyone's guess, but it's mine.

The same can be said about religious doctrine,if you only approach things from that perspective once again the result is a very myopic view

 

Which is why a holistic approach is commendable.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest m754
6 hours ago, bobb said:

And yet it is there in the beginning, confusing, no?

 

No. It is not there in the beginning. No time exists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest m754
On 12/24/2021 at 12:06 PM, m754 said:

 

Time is not linear, it is cyclical--closed loop. Time-space arises as a consequence of material manifestation--it is matter that causes 'time' to appear. To escape this prison loop, break the cycle that causes this loop to perpetuate.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, m754 said:

Time is not linear, it is cyclical--closed loop. Time-space arises as a consequence of material manifestation--it is matter that causes 'time' to appear. To escape this prison loop, break the cycle that causes this loop to perpetuate

Maybe you should have started with the three words ,In my opinion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, peter said:

That's a fairly broad statement, a single question about what?, or just a single question period

 

How do you know what I think and what knowledge are you talking about ,real or otherwise

Human technology cannot break through a certain barrier. There is a limitation here. This also applies to human eyes and all known measurement methods. And the primitive technology to be able to observe something. To imply more than clearly, we are fooled on every perceptible scale. 

 

Something that does not belong here, in the normal range of perception, and only becomes visible when it wants to pass on something, has more than clearly demonstrated how I have to rate the progress of humans. For myself. I simply say that time is a construct of humans, as are gods, cults and aliens. There are correlations here that are still completely unknown. The current world view is as laughable as everything else that has been invented. Apparently there are rules and principles that are fixed and it will not be possible to advance into something. Where we have no reason to be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, m754 said:

 

No. It is not there in the beginning. No time exists.

 

Well it did not happen in the stop, because if everything stopped what would start it again, I like these mental gymnastics :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Origin said:

Human technology cannot break through a certain barrier.

what barrier are you talking about

6 hours ago, Origin said:

Something that does not belong here, in the normal range of perception, and only becomes visible when it wants to pass on something, has more than clearly demonstrated how I have to rate the progress of humans.

could you please elaborate ,that statement is about as clear as mud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, peter said:

Who wrote the word of god ,man did, funny about that

 

Well we have that old argument of, did God create Man or did Man create God, to make sense of it all conundrum?

 

23 hours ago, peter said:

some old bastard up in the sky with a lump of 4x2 waiting for you to stuff up

 

This is clearly wrong as the only thing I have ever witnessed holding a lump of wood and willing to shove it in someones face is Man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, peter said:

The other thing that is glaringly obvious to me is is most peoples beliefs are due to circumstance and passed from generation to generation with not so much as a thought as to why ,eg if you were born in Iran your not going to grow up a bloody roman catholic

 

I agree with this, but the way I also see it with global communications as with the all pervasive 'net', these programs are beginning to breakdown, I got a feeling that the transition into Aquarius is doing just this and any system of control is invariably going to keep breaking down every time it tries to reassert itself, which will ultimately leave only the truth exposed, it's a process so it is not going to happen overnight but which will require one's own Beliefs to be tried, tested and ultimately readjusted if wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

I've never met anyone who believes God is "some old bastard up in the sky with a lump of 4x2 waiting for you to stuff up". Not saying no one believes that but it's an outdated characterisation. 

 

The thing with God is that it's true that "with over 3000 gods to choose from", it's not an easy task, but that's the job of theologians and anyone interested in the subject to research ancient texts and come to some kind of understanding of what's going on, and comparing what's found with what we know about how the world is today, and thanks to people like David Icke and many other researchers who've studied the occult and secret societies, it's not too difficult to form pictures of what's going on with respect to who our rulers are really serving, and where secret societies and the power elites get their power from. All this understanding contributes to the understanding of consciousness, the soul and reality in general, etc., all without even resorting to science, although Sir Isaac Newton had a good go, with his forays into alchemy and the occult. Not to mention that the Royal Society, which established a foundation for the promotion of science, was founded by Freemasonry, which was also one of the powerhouses of the Enlightenment. So even science isn't free of occult associations. If anyone restricts themselves to science to understand total reality, this can only result in a very myopic view:


William Blake: Newton (1795–1805)

 

800px-William_Blake_-_Isaac_Newton_-_WGA02217.jpg.c9fa7bf0ec61ce58bd5bd0f50716e605.jpg

 

 

 

Ahhh I get it I wondered what that foot was doing there, it's a foot stool he's sitting on, :classic_blink:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, bobb said:

This is clearly wrong as the only thing I have ever witnessed holding a lump of wood and willing to shove it in someones face is Man.

Like I said before it was an analogy , however correct me if I'm wrong , don't the scriptures state that if you are a heathen and don't follow god's word you will be cast into the gates of hell to burn in agony for all eternity. For someone or something that is supposed to love you to me is a rather glaring contradiction

The lump of wood in the face is looking a lot better in my book

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, peter said:

don't follow god's word you will be cast into the gates of hell

 I think you hit the wood on the nail there, if God is saying look you stupid idiot's it's this way, then well, how on Planet stupid did you pass your driving test?

 

Actually I think it says in God's eternal fire

Edited by bobb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest m754
9 hours ago, bobb said:

 

Well it did not happen in the stop, because if everything stopped what would start it again, I like these mental gymnastics :)

 

No time exists in absolute terms. It arises with You and ends with You. Space time arise as a consequence of material manifestation. 

Understanding dreams is one way to understand what is time.

All the clues are here.

 

There is no need to make it more complicated unless the purpose is to keep the confusion intact.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest m754
14 hours ago, peter said:

Maybe you should have started with the three words ,In my opinion

 

Where I state an opinion-- I state so... This is not my opinion but what has been observed and concluded by many including 'scientists'. 

 

Instead of making positive contributions, is your role assigned on this forum that of shit-stirrer? Does it pay well?

 

You do know the consequences of what the likes of you on this forum are doing...I hope?

 

This reality we see may be inconsequential/ illusory/ like a play from the perspective of the enlightened but it is not a joke.

 

Every single piece of shite activity, mocking and trolling you and your likes are doing here and elsewhere anonymously is being 'recorded'. It is collectively pulling us down.

 

Because it is time for the awakening, remember the ones holding us down will need to go first. Think about it as you count the wages you earn for this trolling.

 

Now---Discuss TIME--the topic of this thread---stop trolling.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, m754 said:

Where I state an opinion-- I state so... This is not my opinion but what has been observed and concluded by many including 'scientists'.

You seem to get pissed when people don't agree with you, but the funny thing is I didn't agree or disagree , since there are a few opinions as to what time actually is and until there is a definitive answer your assertion at this point in time (pun intended) whether right or wrong is still just an opinion, nothing more nothing less

 

 

If you want to discuss time ,this is another opinion

without memory, there is no time. If you can’t remember the second before then you have no concept of time or the concept of time looses it’s meaning… The reason we have memory, is because events are encoded holographically on to the structure of spacetime itself, therefore memory and consciousness are not just in the brain they are actually imprinted on to spacetime itself through a quantum wormhole information network…

 

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, peter said:

what barrier are you talking about

could you please elaborate ,that statement is about as clear as mud

Why don't you ask the all-knowing Humans? The scientists, NASA, who claim to have made the greatest discoveries. Humans can explore the universe, there is not a single secret that scientists cannot decipher. And yet something knows that they know nothing. It's not my fault they don't know anything. And so it has always been, all humans can do is dream. And even that is predetermined.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Origin said:

Why don't you ask the all-knowing Humans? The scientists, NASA, who claim to have made the greatest discoveries.

Why would all knowing humans like scientists and NASA know are they clairvoyant?, they don't know what you said ,you were the one that made the statement therefore by reasonable deduction you must have known what you meant and since I didn't understand what you were trying to get across I simply asked you to clarify  because as I said before that was as clear as mud to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, peter said:

Why would all knowing humans like scientists and NASA know are they clairvoyant?, they don't know what you said ,you were the one that made the statement therefore by reasonable deduction you must have known what you meant and since I didn't understand what you were trying to get across I simply asked you to clarify  because as I said before that was as clear as mud to me

You want to know? Then start standing outside at night and start dreaming about the stars. What am I. Why am I here. Is that really all I can experience? 

 

And why should I tell you? All I can give you is that there is something that will surpass everything humans dream of. Humans will know when certain requirements are met. And that is something everyone will have to experience for themselves. And that is as clear as mud...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Origin said:

You want to know? Then start standing outside at night and start dreaming about the stars. What am I. Why am I here. Is that really all I can experience? 

 

And why should I tell you? All I can give you is that there is something that will surpass everything humans dream of. Humans will know when certain requirements are met. And that is something everyone will have to experience for themselves. And that is as clear as mud...

You made the statement, 

On 1/13/2022 at 12:58 AM, Origin said:

something that does not belong here, in the normal range of perception, and only becomes visible when it wants to pass on something, has more than clearly demonstrated how I have to rate the progress of humans.

I have asked you to explain what you mean twice, your first reply was ask NASA( as if they would know what you said) and now your second is,start standing outside at night and start dreaming about the stars ( your words not mine).

The fact that you won't elaborate on your statement or most likely can't, leads me to suspect that you yourself, like me, didn't have a clue what you were talking about either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 3:15 AM, m754 said:

No time exists in absolute terms. It arises with You and ends with You. Space time arise as a consequence of material manifestation. 

Understanding dreams is one way to understand what is time.

All the clues are here.

 

Einstein said something similar that everything has its own time that is very slightly different from everything else including us, which to me is a bit of a puzzle as i would have thought that things would slip out of existence every now and then, for example if one was to look at a rock or anything for that matter I would have thought it would fade out of sync and disapear, as yet I have not witnessed this effect, but it is there.

 

On 1/13/2022 at 3:15 AM, m754 said:

There is no need to make it more complicated unless the purpose is to keep the confusion intact.

 

No, I am genuinely interested in this for my own sanity, so many questions buzzing around this brain I got.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 3:59 AM, peter said:

without memory, there is no time. If you can’t remember the second before then you have no concept of time or the concept of time looses it’s meaning… The reason we have memory, is because events are encoded holographically on to the structure of spacetime itself, therefore memory and consciousness are not just in the brain they are actually imprinted on to spacetime itself through a quantum wormhole information network

 

I like this, and I think it has to do with the direction of the electron that moves from the past to the future which our brains are actually interacting with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...