TIME, what is it.

bobb

54 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I don't believe he is. Did you watch the full video?

I haven't watched it at all yet. I have seen many of his videos before, he is a gatekeeper of orthodox thinking and offers nothing to anyone of any value really. But I will watch it.

here watch this:

Standing wave of EMF from an open circuit, for free. With a time variable so could be used to power anything including cars, high torque things etc. Magnets are used in every type of energy production at least somewhere, the time variable is usually a spinning thing, such as a windmill, dam...Even nuclear reactors use nuclear fission to spin something in a magnetic field.

Edit: I watched the video, it didn't really offer anything but I did laugh a couple of times as hes amusing. So I guess that is of value  

Edited by TheConsultant

50 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I haven't watched it at all yet. I have seen many of his videos before, he is a gatekeeper of orthodox thinking and offers nothing to anyone of any value really. But I will watch it.

here watch this:

Standing wave of EMF from an open circuit, for free. With a time variable so could be used to power anything including cars, high torque things etc. Magnets are used in every type of energy production at least somewhere, the time variable is usually a spinning thing, such as a windmill, dam...Even nuclear reactors use nuclear fission to spin something in a magnetic field.

Edit: I watched the video, it didn't really offer anything but I did laugh a couple of times as hes amusing. So I guess that is of value  

Sorry, but that is so fake. He has the LED connected to each nail and the nails have leads (green and red) running to 'earth,' according to him, but he never shows the other ends of these leads. This is where the power is coming from to light the LED. They are not earthed at all.

30 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Sorry, but that is so fake. He has the LED connected to each nail and the nails have leads (green and red) running to 'earth,' according to him, but he never shows the other ends of these leads. This is where the power is coming from to light the LED. They are not earthed at all.

lol, he has many videos showing the earths, much like the video I posted earlier that video was based on this guys videos. He shows you around the circuit on many of his videos, sorry you don't believe it. Give it a try, its easy.

Another of his involving two earths where he shows you them:

Edited by TheConsultant

Just now, TheConsultant said:

lol, he has many videos showing the earths, much like the video I posted earlier that video was based on this guys videos. He shows you around the circuit on many of his videos, sorry you don't believe it. Give it a try, its easy.

I've read the comments by others and no one has been able to get this to work. Have you any photos or videos your own attempts?

Just now, webtrekker said:

I've read the comments by others and no one has been able to get this to work. Have you any photos or videos your own attempts?

The comments section holds no baring whatsoever on whether it works or not, its irrefutable if you do it, I assume most of them do not know which magnetic pole is anode and with pole is cathode. North and South have a polarity (+ or -) 

No, I play around with far more interesting things, to me anyway.

18 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The comments section holds no baring whatsoever on whether it works or not, its irrefutable if you do it, I assume most of them do not know which magnetic pole is anode and with pole is cathode. North and South have a polarity (+ or -) 

No, I play around with far more interesting things, to me anyway.

Well, I'm not convinced and I too have other far more interesting work to do myself than waste time on this. It seems to be a theme throughout youtube that all of these so-called 'free energy' devices are non-reproducible. Scientific proof demands that an experiment conducted under exactly the same conditions should work the same as the original.

avatars-000136476820-dh0aez-t500x500.jpg.18c413f2b0ef0588659069412bde2156.jpg

Edited by webtrekker

Just now, webtrekker said:

Well, I'm not convinced and I have other far more interesting work to do myself than waste time on this. It seems to be a theme throughout youtube that all of these so-called 'free energy' devices are non-reproducible. Scientific proof demands that an experiment conducted under exactly the same conditions should work the same as the original.

avatars-000136476820-dh0aez-t500x500.jpg.18c413f2b0ef0588659069412bde2156.jpg

All the best.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I ask for clarification because you are talking nonsense. I don't need it dumbing down, I need your replies to smarten up ;)

It seems a fairly simple concept to me and you seem at least averagely bright if a bit gulable.  I'm not sure how your failing to grasp it unless you are deliberately failing to understand as you have no answer. Which I'm aware is a common ploy on internet forums.

So il leave it for now unless you ask a specific question abouts its application

Edited by jois
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, webtrekker said:

To be fair I wouldn't automatically dismiss it as fake. Though it quite possibly is.

There is earth leakage from the power grid flowing through the earth back to the transformer either naturally or by virtue of them sticking bits of metal in the earth to form an earth path.

It's possible in the right location to measure this with a volt meter.

It's not at all easy to think of an application were you could use it as a free energy source unless you are camping under a pylon.but then you can commonly get strip light bulbs to illuminate if your under a pylon

Edited by jois

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...