TIME, what is it.

bobb

Light much like sound below 100hz is omnidirectional. Inverse square law still applies, and there is no such thing as a straight line in nature, nowhere, ever.

When a source of light travels away from you it still emanates energy towards you as its omnidirectional, only those waves of energy are stretched (redshift) if travelling away, and compressed (blueshift) travelling towards.

Edited by TheConsultant

39 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Light much like sound below 100hz is omnidirectional. Inverse square law still applies, and there is no such thing as a straight line in nature, nowhere, ever.

When a source of light travels away from you it still emanates energy towards you as its omnidirectional, only those waves of energy are stretched (redshift) if travelling away, and compressed (blueshift) travelling towards.

You keep saying that and quoting the inverse square law.vdo you think it would possible to quote the relavent section rather than me o
keep saying your talking bollux

It cant travel towards you omnidirectionally that is an oxymoron

You measure the wave length of light in Nanometers not hz. but the lowest frequency of visible light is in in the order of 420 tera hz. Why your quoting a figure of 100hz at me I don't know. You can do that with a disco strobe not the sun

5 minutes ago, jois said:

You keep saying that and quoting the inverse square law.vdo you think it would possible to quote the relavent section rather than me o
keep saying your talking bollux

It cant travel towards you omnidirectionally that is an oxymoron

You measure the wave length of light in Nanometers not hz. but the lowest frequency of visible light is in in the order of 420 tera hz. Why your quoting a figure of 100hz at me I don't know. You can do that with a disco strobe not the sun

It travels in all directions, which includes towards you does it not? 100hz and sound was an analogy for omnidirectional nature of light and sound at particular frequencies.

20 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

It travels in all directions, which includes towards you does it not? 100hz and sound was an analogy for omnidirectional nature of light and sound at particular frequencies.

Yes but it doesn't travel towards you omnidirectionally which is what you saidnor is it Omni directional unless you have something to prove me wrong. Like a quote from the inverse square law you keep quoting. Do you know how big a tera hz is.

There is no situation were light is pulsing at 100 hz. Unless you strobe it even then it's not omnidirectionally. Neither is sound for that matter it just bounces around a lot

Edited by jois

3 minutes ago, jois said:

Yes but it doesn't travel towards you omnidirectionally which is what you saidnor is it Omni directional unless you have something to prove me wrong. Like a quote from the inverse square law you keep quoting. Do you know how big a tera hz is.

There is no situation were light is pulsing at 100 hz. Unless you strobe it

omnidirectional literally means all directions. Inverse square law is how sound, light (all radiated energy traavel) etc propagate, hence mentioning it. Again, 100hz was an analogy for omnidirectionality of light.

Edited by TheConsultant

9 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

omnidirectional literally means all directions. Inverse square law is how sound, light (all radiated energy traavel) etc propagate, hence mentioning it. Again, 100hz was an analogy for omnidirectionality of light.

I know what it means. I'm saying . Even each quantum/ photon only goes in straight lines .it doesn't hit your eye if it's going away from you. Which is the point at issue. If it bounces back off something then it's not going away from you

Edited by jois

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

You know what it means and then ignore what it means to make your point?

I am having a discussion with a fucking bot aren't I?

I haven't ignored it.ive told you ,you are mistaken. In hopefully a friendly and non confrontational manner. It takes longer than saying your talking bollux but worth it to keep the conversation civil

Edited by jois

So omnidirectional "travel" of a light source never reaches an observer if that object is travelling away from them? if that were the case what observer is observing the redshift or blueshift? analogously, in doppler effect, what observer is both hearing the pitch shift as well not hearing it because the object is travelling away? 

Someone is most definitely speaking "bollux" as you put it. 

Just now, TheConsultant said:

So omnidirectional "travel" of a light source never reaches an observer if that object is travelling away from them? if that were the case what observer is observing the redshift or blueshift? analogously, in doppler effect, what observer is both hearing the pitch shift as well not hearing it because the object is travelling away? 

Someone is most definitely speaking "bollux" as you put it. 

Well

Thats not what I said. It's not the light source which is traveling away from you it's the photon . But seem as you ask. That totally depends on how fast it's traveling away from you and how far away it was when the photon left

13 minutes ago, jois said:

Well

Thats not what I said. It's not the light source which is traveling away from you it's the photon . But seem as you ask. That totally depends on how fast it's traveling away from you and how far away it was when the photon left

Sure if you want to call it a photon, the object and its source of light are entirely different entities, it (photons) are still travelling in all directions as it is omnidirectional radiation as is (as far as I am aware all radiated energy). Singular point doubling over distance in all directions (hence mentioning inverse square law), regardless of source of (photons) and its inherent direction of travel.

Edited by TheConsultant

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Sure if you want to call it a photon, the object and its source of light are entirely different entities, it (photons) are still travelling in all directions as it is omnidirectional radiation as is (as far as I am aware all radiated energy). Singular point doubling over distance in all directions (hence mentioning inverse square law), regardless of source of (photons) and its inherent direction of travel.

It's not traveling in all directions non of them are traveling towards the light source. That's a direction isn't it ?

Edited by jois

so omnidirectional then, which means even if that body in space is moving away from YOU the SPECIFIC observer eventually the light from it will reach an observer in any direction including you, even if you were 180 degrees behind the direction of travel, its light source still reaches you the observer.

@lake - Apart from the sponsorship from Johnson & Johnson :P I enjoyed that documentary, it shows clearly randomness itself isn't random. I.E. chaos is not chaos, entropy is not entropy, and that there is a larger umbrella of something that determines things we do not understand publicly. At least that is partly what I took from it, again thanks for posting. Interesting.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Apart from the sponsorship from Johnson & Johnson

Yes and even though it was back 89 .... they were still pricks.

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

it shows clearly randomness itself isn't random. I.E. chaos is not chaos, entropy is not entropy, and that there is a larger umbrella of something that determines things we do not understand publicly

Thats close enough to what I took from it as well .... Order In Chaos!

That there is much to consider above and beyond what we are taught as a mass and even what us few may think further than that?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

so omnidirectional then, which means even if that body in space is moving away from YOU the SPECIFIC observer eventually the light from it will reach an observer in any direction including you, even if you were 180 degrees behind the direction of travel, its light source still reaches you the observer.

@lake - Apart from the sponsorship from Johnson & Johnson :P I enjoyed that documentary, it shows clearly randomness itself isn't random. I.E. chaos is not chaos, entropy is not entropy, and that there is a larger umbrella of something that determines things we do not understand publicly. At least that is partly what I took from it, again thanks for posting. Interesting.

Omnidirectional means all directions doesn't it. As the light is only travelling in 50% of possible directions it's not by definition omnidirectional.

No not necessarily.there are photons comming our way that won't reach the " observer before the end of the universe so no observer to observe them and they would be microwave's which an observer can't observe if there was an observer

If it's traveling at 180' to you. No it will never reach you

Edited by jois

8 minutes ago, lake said:

they were still pricks.

100% haha.

8 minutes ago, lake said:

Order In Chaos!

I think randomness in mainstream science translates to "we don't know"

8 minutes ago, jois said:

As the light is only travelling in 50% of possible directions it's not by definition omnidirectional.

? what does this even mean ?

Edited by TheConsultant

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

100% haha.

I think randomness is mainstream science translates to "we don't know"

? what does this even mean ?

Well ever photon is traveling away from the light source. That means that for every route taken by a photon. There is a reverse direction in which no photon is traveling. It's not hard just devide by 2

4 minutes ago, jois said:

No just geometry

no, no it isn't. 

8 minutes ago, jois said:

Well ever photon is traveling away from the light source. That means that for every route taken by a photon. There is a reverse direction in which no photon is traveling.

Feel free to explain that sentence so it doesn't appear as nonsense.

11 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

no, no it isn't. 

Feel free to explain that sentence so it doesn't appear as nonsense.

Ok . Not sure I can dumb it down any more. But here goes.

Towards the light source is also a direction.one that non of the photons are traveling in.

See if you can grasp that concept then il build on it

Just now, jois said:

Ok . Not sure I can dumb it down any more. But here goes.

Towards the light source is also a direction.one that non of the photons are traveling in.

See if you can grasp that concept then il build on it

I ask for clarification because you are talking nonsense. I don't need it dumbing down, I need your replies to smarten up ;)

4 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Time for a break ...

Here's everything you need to know about Free Energy from a master engineer - ElectroBOOM!

That guy is an idiot. :(

He attempted to "debunk" energy not flowing in wires. Anyone discussing electricity and talking about electrons is concerning. Mindblowing. 

Edited by TheConsultant